Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6044843
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Solar Shutdown = Collapsing Atmosphere

Quoting: DoorBert

so where is Nancy Leider living right now then?
surely the zeta peeps will have already moved into their new abodes?
so where are the stories and pictures etc?
anyone confirm where these people are?
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
11/06/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very relevant and important thread. Than you Doorbert hf
 Quoting: TS66

Much thanks for the green pin TS66

cheerscheerscheers
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26955179
Malaysia
11/06/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
All this Earth Changes, ya ain't see nothin' yet, folks.

The action starts this December 12 2012. Read linky here: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies.
Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 9-11) starting from Dec 12 2012 due to the splitting process, though. gaspgaspshockedscaredahhh
Possum

User ID: 27113452
Australia
11/06/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
All this Earth Changes, ya ain't see nothin' yet, folks.

The action starts this December 12 2012. Read linky here: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies.
Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 9-11) starting from Dec 12 2012 due to the splitting process, though. gaspgaspshockedscaredahhh
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Sounds like Mother Earth is giving birth! Hey that rhymes!hf
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/06/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
More people should post here. Bumpity bump
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 27124852
United States
11/06/2012 07:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting, Doorbert.

Good morning.

Rose Coffee
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27065468
Brazil
11/06/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't view youtube videos from here but the thread title sure interested me, can someone tell me a bit of what this is about?
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
11/06/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting, Doorbert.

Good morning.

Rose Coffee
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

Morning Lady Jane

hfhfhf
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
11/06/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't view youtube videos from here but the thread title sure interested me, can someone tell me a bit of what this is about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27065468

Basically, solar activity is falling off - much less than predicted by the normal 11-year cycle.

Could have effects on our atmosphere / weather.
Baconspiracist

User ID: 27008657
Germany
11/06/2012 08:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Killer Info, like always Doorbert! blobr

Last Edited by Sundecoder on 11/06/2012 08:06 AM
Believe Nothing - Question Everything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
11/06/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
NASA has been aware of this for quite awhile now. The lack of solar maximum only puts our atmosphere at higher risk.

Without solar activity our magnetosphere is like an atrophied muscle that has not seen a "work out" in a very long time, and is no longer able to protect us from incoming radiation from space.

The more solar activity we get, the more our magnetosphere strengthens, and especially necessary after an abnormally long solar minimum. The longer we do do not see solar activity in the form of Earth directed CMEs, the less likely the magnetosphere is to be able to protect us from a Carrington type event CME.

Of course Al Gore and his cult, would rather blame this on "human induced global warming".

[link to science.nasa.gov]
JDSGUAM3

User ID: 2103460
Guam
11/06/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
of course it is you silly twat
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1289316

This much data/time & effort is put into putting forth this information... and all you got is "silly twat".

Clearly you are in your teens/early 20's - and you have nothing concrete to contribute because you have no expertise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24279842
Canada
11/06/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DoorBert

Who is this guy, what's his story, where did he come from, what's his agenda, who are his backers, why is he such a fan of NASA, and what's with the cheesy music on his vids?
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/06/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will make sure I prepare myself before December 12 comes!!! The end is near for our 3rd density Earth!!

Time for her to ascend and we should follow her, as we only have 3 attempts(Dec 21 2012, March 2013, and October 2013) to ascend with her before she completely gets into 4th density and overwrites the current 3rd density Earth by October 2013!!yodayodayoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I never got the impression that SO was a fan of NASA, and challenges them quite regularly.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
The longer we do do not see solar activity in the form of Earth directed CMEs, the less likely the magnetosphere is to be able to protect us from a Carrington type event CME.

Of course Al Gore and his cult, would rather blame this on "human induced global warming".

Of course, disinfo agents would rather blame false flags on Carrington-type events.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27085855
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sheeple?

hahaha what is this 1989?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never got the impression that SO was a fan of NASA, and challenges them quite regularly.

Really? I find that he instead presents himself as being occasionally more prescient than NASA, but overall still considers NASA as the entity we should base our understanding of space on. In what has he openly challenged NASA?
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/06/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last bump from me. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really? I find that he instead presents himself as being occasionally more prescient than NASA, but overall still considers NASA as the entity we should base our understanding of space on. In what has he openly challenged NASA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

Subscribe to his videos, and you will see it quite regularly. In the meantime ... for your reading pleasure hf

[link to abraveheart1.wordpress.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
11/06/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Killer Info, like always Doorbert! blobr

Quoting: Baconspiracist

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
11/06/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: New crop circle reported today

:cc101412:

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27125743
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting and deserves a bump. Though I don't think anything will happen any time soon (personal opinion), something could.

bumpbump (double bump)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4695650
United States
11/06/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
DIDN'T SOLAR FLARES PLUMMET RIGHT WHEN THEY SET THE NEW GOES SATTELITE LAST WEEK?????? CONNECTION????
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The guy came out of nowhere and has a word-of-mouth cult following. People are slavishly devoted to his 'news' broadcasts and very defensive whenever anyone questions the guy's creds. Never a good sign.

Think, people, think. And question everything and everyone.

He has on more than one occasion vehemently denied the involvement of HAARP in weather modification events, most recently in the modification of the Sandy hurricane. This alone is a red flag.

Remember -- disinfo is 95% fact mixed in with 5% blatant lies, but the stuff that's being lied about is the crux of the matter.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

Subscribe to his videos, and you will see it quite regularly. In the meantime ... for your reading pleasure hf

[link to abraveheart1.wordpress.com]

That's not an answer, and I'm not interested in subscribing to someone who is clearly disinfo or clearly misinformed.

GLP