Solar Shutdown = Collapsing Atmosphere

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/06/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Solar Shutdown = Collapsing Atmosphere
Fusing the holes causes the temperature to rise.

[link to www.popsci.com]

In 1985, scientists from the British Antarctic Survey found a giant hole in the ozone layer of Earth's atmosphere over the South Pole. This discovery prompted a largely successful international effort to ban CFCs, the chemicals largely responsible for man-made thinning of the ozone layer.
Unfortunately, a new analysis from Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR) suggests that stopping ozone depletion may actually increase global warming and speed up sea level rise. This discovery pits two important environmental missions against each other, while highlighting the complexity of our effect on the planet.
SCAR's findings indicate that the extra radiation allowed through the atmosphere by the depleted ozone above Antarctica created wind patterns that cooled the eastern, more densely ice-covered, section of the continent. Those weather patterns partly protected Antarctic ice from the ravages of global warming.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
11/06/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
All this Earth Changes, ya ain't see nothin' yet, folks.

The action starts this December 12 2012. Read linky here: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies.
Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 9-11) starting from Dec 12 2012 due to the splitting process, though. gaspgaspshockedscaredahhh
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

I agree with this scenario, so keep your energy high and positive or you will be left in the old frequency with the old yada yada that goes with it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27133770
Mexico
11/06/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting...

bump
for later..
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1256216
United States
11/06/2012 11:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
332dsda
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Doorbert!!

GLP's Official, Unofficial Investigative Journalist!!

hf

Last Edited by LJS on 11/06/2012 11:02 AM
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anka

User ID: 593875
United States
11/06/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
All this Earth Changes, ya ain't see nothin' yet, folks.

The action starts this December 12 2012. Read linky here: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies.
Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 9-11) starting from Dec 12 2012 due to the splitting process, though. gaspgaspshockedscaredahhh
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

THE COMING TIMELINE SPLIT: Thread: THE COMING TIMELINE SPLIT
"We shall no longer hang on to the tails of public opinion, or to a non-existent authority, on matters utterly unknown and strange. We shall gradually become experts ourselves in the mastery of the knowledge of the future." ~ Wilhelm Reich
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25546614
United States
11/06/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't view youtube videos from here but the thread title sure interested me, can someone tell me a bit of what this is about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27065468

Basically, solar activity is falling off - much less than predicted by the normal 11-year cycle.

Could have effects on our atmosphere / weather.
 Quoting: DoorBert

Remember Insider 535. He was saying the same thing!
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
11/06/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
332dsda
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Doorbert!!

GLP's Official, Unofficial Investigative Journalist!!

hf
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

Love It Jane

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4012301
Norway
11/06/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very ntersting, ty op.
psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
11/06/2012 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Really? I find that he instead presents himself as being occasionally more prescient than NASA, but overall still considers NASA as the entity we should base our understanding of space on. In what has he openly challenged NASA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

Subscribe to his videos, and you will see it quite regularly. In the meantime ... for your reading pleasure hf

[link to abraveheart1.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: TS66

That's not an answer, and I'm not interested in subscribing to someone who is clearly disinfo or clearly misinformed.

You ask for a link, you get one, that's your answer.

Reading is fundamental.

Have a great day everyone. hf

i have been researching solar activity for years....years before i had ever heard of either GLP or SO.
he has been hitting on issues i had read about years ago.

some research papers written before most here on GLP were even born.

simply put too much strong solar activity...bad for earth....too little solar activity also bad for earth.

now here we sit in a very weak solar max. it is not having anything to do with the amounts of sun spots as much as the way these sun spots have been acting. there is some unknown reason causing most large and threatening sun spots to fall dormant as the come around and face the earth. earth's atmosphere and magnetosphere need an amount of solar activity to...as i like to think...cleanse it self.
there are other energies hitting earth that need to be countered....
the countering is just not happening today.

SO has seen this
NASA has seen this.
myself and many other who follow the sun have seen this.

so to you ....there are many learned ones about most things solar who are well aware about these issues for you to come by and try to debunk....i have to ask....what are you qualifications, data, and research to back you statements?

Last Edited by psyoptics on 11/06/2012 12:30 PM
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.

User ID: 27137410
Brazil
11/06/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26776851
Mexico
11/06/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't view youtube videos from here but the thread title sure interested me, can someone tell me a bit of what this is about?

Basically, solar activity is falling off - much less than predicted by the normal 11-year cycle.

Doorbie, does anything you post, anything at all, ever come true?...

Also on what basis do you state that there is decreasing activity on the Sun?

From what I gather, there are M and X class flares going off every other day and a steady stream of sunspots...

If, as you say there is a decrease it must bave happened like a day ago? Also if there is a decrease, activity has to reach what is mnown as the 'Maunder Minimum' and if there is a continued downflux we can expect harsh winters and possibly a mini ice age that could happen very quickly indeed.

Also for there to be any real effect on the physical condition, there would have to be a breach in earthy's magnetosphere in order for harmful radiation and solar weather entering earthy's atmosphere.

I have watched those killshot vids on yt and also the guy on noory saying how brains will be fried and zombies will roam the earthy but who knwos and is it really all gonna happen right now, around the same period of the end of the Mayan calender?
Digital mix guy

User ID: 24898221
United States
11/06/2012 12:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
11/06/2012 12:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

From what I gather, there are M and X class flares going off every other day and a steady stream of sunspots...

If, as you say there is a decrease it must bave happened like a day ago? Also if there is a decrease, activity has to reach what is mnown as the 'Maunder Minimum' and if there is a continued downflux we can expect harsh winters and possibly a mini ice age that could happen very quickly indeed.

Also for there to be any real effect on the physical condition, there would have to be a breach in earthy's magnetosphere in order for harmful radiation and solar weather entering earthy's atmosphere.

I have watched those killshot vids on yt and also the guy on noory saying how brains will be fried and zombies will roam the earthy but who knwos and is it really all gonna happen right now, around the same period of the end of the Mayan calender?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26776851

you are not seeing the right YT videos....we have not had kill shots...and not had any big flares this MAX
just follow the links given to you by the video on youtube by SO, doorbert linked the video.

there is a drop in solar activity.
research it.
for things like this you the DEBUNKER must do YOUR own foot work.
you can not sit behind the keyboard and mindlessly debunk things you do not understand just because YOU the debunker don't understand.

research will be your friend to knowledge.
please use it!
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
OldmanO

User ID: 27139932
India
11/06/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
FREEZING COLD coming . Many will die.

hiding
because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10:9
IchibanHahn

User ID: 3819459
United States
11/06/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great videos OP, thanks for sharing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27143549
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
granny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27135824
United States
11/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

DoorBert  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great videos OP, thanks for sharing
 Quoting: IchibanHahn

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26447337
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doorbert, I applaud and admire your talent for spotting doomportunity!
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doorbert, I applaud and admire your talent for spotting doomportunity!
 Quoting: Elemental

hf
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
11/06/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very ntersting, ty op.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4012301

dasbier
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
Report Abusive Post
solar flare shut doen of the grid

Embrace the new reality after Mother earth gives birth
Welcome the 5th dimension of unity consciousness

The Purification continues

spread the peace and open your hearts that is the only way you are going to survive this
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
solar flare shut doen of the grid

Embrace the new reality after Mother earth gives birth
Welcome the 5th dimension of unity consciousness

The Purification continues

spread the peace and open your hearts that is the only way you are going to survive this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26776851
Mexico
Report Abusive Post

you are not seeing the right YT videos....we have not had kill shots...and not had any big flares this MAX
just follow the links given to you by the video on youtube by SO, doorbert linked the video.

there is a drop in solar activity.
research it.
for things like this you the DEBUNKER must do YOUR own foot work.
you can not sit behind the keyboard and mindlessly debunk things you do not understand just because YOU the debunker don't understand.

research will be your friend to knowledge.
please use it!
 Quoting: psyoptics

Solarham.com

Look it over and weep, suntard shillbert.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
11/06/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

blink
If, as you say there is a decrease it must bave happened like a day ago? scratchingAlso if there is a decrease, activity has to reach what is mnown as the 'Maunder Minimum' and if there is a continued downflux we can expect harsh winters and possibly a mini ice age that could happen very quickly indeed.

I have watched those killshot vids on yt and also the guy on noory saying how brains will be fried and zombies will roam the earthy huh but who knwos and is it really all gonna happen right now, around the same period of the end of the Mayan calender?

1doh1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27068914
Canada
11/06/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL BULLSHIT

1 STAR UNPIN
jacksprat

Canada
11/06/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL BULLSHIT

1 STAR UNPIN

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068914

im going to give you a bullshit on a bullshitbsflag
jacksprat
Feynmanschild

User ID: 1437851
United States
11/06/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who is this guy, what's his story, where did he come from, what's his agenda, who are his backers, why is he such a fan of NASA, and what's with the cheesy music on his vids?

Hes SO,isn't a fan of Nasa,and has been doing this for awhile. His info is some of the best out there,I've researched alot of his claims and he seems to be dead on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
11/06/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL BULLSHIT

1 STAR UNPIN

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068914

:headinsand:
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/06/2012 01:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
I never got the impression that SO was a fan of NASA, and challenges them quite regularly.

Really? I find that he instead presents himself as being occasionally more prescient than NASA, but overall still considers NASA as the entity we should base our understanding of space on. In what has he openly challenged NASA?

The classification of sunspots for one.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

GLP