Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,477 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 201,956
Pageviews Today: 334,953Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,962
04:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924514
United States
11/06/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
Barry's a Bilderberg flunky

And so is the Mittster

Mitt is also Bibi's best butt buddy

So who here really believes that either one of these clowns really gives two shits about the American people.

I sure as fuck don't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27123847
Ireland
11/06/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
Im sure there are a lot of sheep on this site who still believe in politics and even vote!
Woke up to that shit long ago!
Frater

User ID: 27113688
United States
11/06/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
Ireland i will vote but as a protest will vote for gary Johnson.

I know it doesn't mean anything (New York State is Obama land) but just the hope that my number in the stats will contribute to the common knowledge and help wake people up.

My opinion is that it's way decided; Obama will continue, not that he doesn't answer to the big money, I get it...

Best Wishes
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13158115
United States
11/06/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, me
MARsSPEED

User ID: 14702788
United States
11/06/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, we are fucked.

"The Trayvon Martin Case changed the Media forever.

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26765356
United States
11/06/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bumma is more useful to the nwo, so he is likely to win... he looks better globally... and demoralizes locally...

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
11/06/2012 07:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
5 Stars and a Pin. We have been screwed for a while now, and not one of these two clowns is cgoing to bring any sort of "change" to the downward spiral we are in.
Pickle Suprise!
Sickandtired
User ID: 17058124
United States
11/06/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew we were screwed 20 years ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26484988
United States
11/06/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You got my vote
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1508876
United States
11/06/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes we are screwed. The system needs Carl-alt-del'd.
284dan

User ID: 9107938
United States
11/06/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bumma is more useful to the nwo, so he is likely to win... he looks better globally... and demoralizes locally...

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26765356

^^ this ^^
It`s OK to tell your Government No.
Proud Patriot and Pro 2nd Amendment.
Democrats Stole The 2020 Election.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
Report Abusive Post
Humans are fucked,Me....I'm ok.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6630717
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Sadly, not enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26748923
United States
Report Abusive Post
been screwed since the beginning of time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27124621
Brazil
11/06/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes you are screwed.

(So are we. Always were).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7768903
United States
11/06/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are not in good shape either way.

What will be interesting to see is what happens to the job situation once this is over.

[link to www.dailyjobcuts.com]

Businesses already said they will close if Ob. wins.
Waiting game I guess
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27122359
Thailand
11/06/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, we are screwed, but we have about 3 more years until judgement day.

Uncle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419649
United States
11/06/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
well either of these 2 fools that win... more taxes!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27063485
Turkey
11/06/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe after the elections, Fiscal Cliff issue will fuck US economy...

There wont be any chance to postpone it...

And while politicians make a debate about it, THE RATING AGENCIES will lower UNITED STATES credit ratings, this will create a massive Turmoil in the financial sector.

AND for the Federal Reserve, no matter how much money they pump into the global liquidity it wont have any effect other than devaluing the dollar but even that may not happen too, under deflation, the dollar will rise (FED always wanted to avoid this), yes people admit it now, FED in in liquidity trap now.

WE are all fucked in the butt. Admit it now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26924514
United States
11/06/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
koolaid

Reality is a tough drink to swallow, isn't it.
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
11/06/2012 08:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
koolaid

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26924514

For a Conspiracy Forum, this place sure is full of status quo sheep and Mainstream Tards.
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26748923
United States
11/06/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
koolaid

For a Conspiracy Forum, this place sure is full of status quo sheep and Mainstream Tards.
 Quoting: Hawk-02

"conspiracy sites" went mainstream years and years ago. all of them are like this now. it is fashionable now. time to cash in on them cause nobody can do anything about any of this shit going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 444635
Switzerland
11/06/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
koolaid

Quoting: Hawk-02

No shit. I thought this place would be full of people looking for the truth, not spewing Fox & Msnbc talking points.

ROMNEY & OBAMA ARE COUSINS YOU FUCKTARDS.

It's a SHAM. The greatest SHOW on earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1040255
United States
11/06/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
yep doomed. Just the interest on the 17 trillion debt is now over 350 million dollars a day. We could cut out all of michelle obama's useless travels and it still wouldn't pay the interest, Hillary's too. Its over for America soon because people won't vote 3rd party.
MARTIAL_LAW

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/06/2012 08:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
right on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427499
Iceland
11/06/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
you'r not fucked, no-one's fucked; there are situations to deal with, and as long as we look twards the prancing, posturing punch & judy show for our answers and guidance, we're being fucked with: seek within the guidance you've been trained to seek from without.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/06/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
me
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
scimitar

User ID: 254826
United States
11/06/2012 08:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
I knew we were screwed 20 years ago.
 Quoting: Sickandtired 17058124

Ditto!!
Ominous regressions
One Truth... many realities
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here: from 3 weeks ago.

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

Seems you guys are just waking up. But its ok

Today's election will be the greatest mess you ever witnessed.

Remember the Sandy Storm forecast for tomorrow? Well, its gonna be here in 4 hours. Americans are gonna be given a choice between voting or saving their lives. Let's see which they choose.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/06/2012 08:15 AM
Jet&Clay

User ID: 11147515
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone noticed how similar they look. It's as if people are being asked to vote for different shades of the same person.
Jet&Clay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26075182
United States
11/06/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is the only one who can save us now

GLP