Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,193 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 10,635
Pageviews Today: 21,390Threads Today: 10Posts Today: 175
12:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?

consciousness shift

User ID: 25015277
United States
11/06/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
aye we are f'ed in the a
consciousness shift
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23025153
United States
11/06/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
Count me in. When Ron Paul was out, I say ok that it. We screw !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27109990
United States
Report Abusive Post
yup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342985
United States
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, we're getting screwed regardless of which one gets "installed" as Prez. Even though I know it won't count, I voted for a 3rd party candidate.

The vote was a protest vote, and made in the faint hope that it might help push their percentage up to the magic 5% level for national ballot access & funding - in the off chance that the country is still here in 2016 and we still have voting rights.
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
11/06/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who think elections are anything but distractions have a long way yet to go down the rabbit hole. Good thread
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
Hollow Bones

User ID: 24574162
United States
11/06/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only the clueless believe their vote will change anything. The Thugs in Charge use the oldest play in the book to rule over the Sheep- Divide and Conquer. And oh my, just how divided and conquered we are.

So while you're busy standing in line waiting for your turn to vote, keep in mind that Al Gore won the popular vote by over 500,000 votes in 2000. But the electoral college, James Baker, Katherine Harris, Jeb Bush, the State of Florida, and the US Supreme Court had a different outcome in mind.
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Truthache

User ID: 1465537
United States
11/06/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screwed by design.

Do you wish for your balls to be smashed with a rubber mallet with a smiley face drawn on it or run over by a train that whistles a happy tune?

I deregistered from a legal benefits and privileges mob voting position under the U.S. Corp to reclaim the duties, and rights of a lawfully free American, Libera Res Publica.
in warm pursuit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18526910
Netherlands
11/06/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
U.S.A = Under Satans Authority.

^ The track record speaks for itself, so I won't get into it.

America is FINISHED. The glory days of Babylon are looong gone.

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18526910

the deeper esoteric meaning is a bit less obvious, but you're basically correct that america is finished. it was always planned that way, but not by some all powerful "God".

the bible is code, it is written by humanity's ENEMY. i don't know how christians haven't figured this out yet. (same goes to any religion, because they all train you to be a slave to imaginary Gods & rituals)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

LOL.

Thanks for the laugh. I'll touch on a few things.

1) Yes, it was planned for America to crumble at a certain point. The Freemasons and Satanist who helped construct this Country only did so for certain reasons (Get into space and fight Wars).

2) The bible is code only to you gentiles/heathens. The bible speaks of the fall and eventual rise of the Children of Israel. The bible speaks of how the Children of Israel must operate in order to come back to their God and receive what's theirs, via Christ.

3)You're a fool to think the bible (compiled by Israelites) was written by an ENEMY.

4) I am not a CHRISTIAN. A Christian is not a Nationality, or Identity, being a Christian is a religion. The bible has NOTHING to do with Religion.

Webster's Collegiate Dictionary traces the word RELIGION back to an old Latin word religio meaning "taboo, restraint." A deeper study discovers the word comes from the two words re and ligare. Re is a prefix meaning "return," and ligare means "to bind;" in other words, "return to bondage."

Furthermore, most "Christians" today don't even follow the bible. They eat pork, worship on sundays, teach that the "Israelites are done away with and nobody knows who they are" etc etc.

If you read the bible, you'll see that God says the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL are meant to be a LIGHT to everyone else. I won't even get into that now because that's another argument in itself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
Report Abusive Post
Said it before, this is the first faux election I am sitting out seeing the bad joke it is and how broken.

We might all shave our heads in honor of our clear and appropriate revulsion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342985
United States
Report Abusive Post
I deregistered from a legal benefits and privileges mob voting position under the U.S. Corp to reclaim the duties, and rights of a lawfully free American, Libera Res Publica.
 Quoting: Truthache

Wish to do same - need to know what is the legal process one uses to accomplish this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038436
United States
11/06/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screwed!
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
11/06/2012 09:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
Screwed!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1038436

sideways
Pickle Suprise!
mrobokok
User ID: 27129508
Slovakia
Report Abusive Post
bump
Allways been screwed
User ID: 25629313
United States
Report Abusive Post
My friends, truly the human nature of things is to be very naive. The fact is, we have allways been screwed from conception to whatever end you may meet in your life time, personally? We humans are not fit nor ready to make any life changing decisions wich would benefit our brothers and sisters, this is one of the many reasons we are in the conundrum we are in to this day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25653665
United States
11/06/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
sheepclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24819343
Colombia
11/06/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Half of the people who 5 starred this thread are going to vote Romney today.

Idiots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7919804
United States
11/06/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 988441
United States
11/06/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes you're screwed and not only because of the evil rulers...see how many brainwashed sheeple are still playing the game. It's hopeless, they'll never learn and are too many
*HAARP Lady*

User ID: 24529351
United States
11/06/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barry's a Bilderberg flunky

And so is the Mittster

Mitt is also Bibi's best butt buddy

So who here really believes that either one of these clowns really gives two shits about the American people.

I sure as fuck don't.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26924514

I personally agree!! We are in for 4 years of PUKE if either one get in!!! They both have their own agendas! *shivers*

Am nervous - totally nervous about it!

~ Haarpy
Don't get mad - Get a Pepsi!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26862796
United States
11/06/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gary Johnson Libertarian....
Evil Cretin

User ID: 1217128
United States
11/06/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree we're fucked no matter who wins, but I voted anyway. Heard this morning that the government's per capita debt is higher than Greece's. How in the world are my 2 children going to pay down their $140,000 of government debt without jobs????
Free speech is never free.

Well I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key - Eagles
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26975278
Belgium
11/06/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let me be this person ..

"" NOPE, WHOEVER WINS THIS USELESS ELECTIONS - YOU ARE NOT SCREWED !! ""

Soon to realise the truth in my words... hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
11/06/2012 10:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
I agree we're fucked no matter who wins, but I voted anyway. Heard this morning that the government's per capita debt is higher than Greece's. How in the world are my 2 children going to pay down their $140,000 of government debt without jobs????
 Quoting: Evil Cretin

pick
Pickle Suprise!
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 27060488
United States
11/06/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
koolaid

Reality is a tough drink to swallow, isn't it.

For a Conspiracy Forum, this place sure is full of status quo sheep and Mainstream Tards.
 Quoting: Hawk-02

No shit. I thought this place would be full of people looking for the truth, not spewing Fox & Msnbc talking points.

ROMNEY & OBAMA ARE COUSINS YOU FUCKTARDS.

It's a SHAM. The greatest SHOW on earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 444635

I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts. Go to a conspiracy web site and write about political conspiracies and not trusting either "choice" and then get labeled some kind of "tard" from either "side", then quoted a bible passage and some tired old garbage information that mirrors the MSM lies. Which is supposed to be what's being discovered and uncovered and discussed as a scam here.

Is there any "REAL" conspiracy sites out there. This one is really fun, and even informative sometimes, but I think it's more of an outlet for game players, braggarts, right and left "wing" finger pointers and egomaniacs who don't get enough attention or taken seriously at enough at home.

Freak everyone out and vote Green. If everyone did it would throw the MSM, big corporations and both "sides" into a tail spin. Force them all back in to the war room for awhile. It's dark in there and they can't do much damage when they can't see what's going on in the plastic world they pretend they're always scrambling for control over.

"Jill Stein in '12"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/06/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
U.S.A = Under Satans Authority.

^ The track record speaks for itself, so I won't get into it.

America is FINISHED. The glory days of Babylon are looong gone.

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

the deeper esoteric meaning is a bit less obvious, but you're basically correct that america is finished. it was always planned that way, but not by some all powerful "God".

the bible is code, it is written by humanity's ENEMY. i don't know how christians haven't figured this out yet. (same goes to any religion, because they all train you to be a slave to imaginary Gods & rituals)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

LOL.

Thanks for the laugh. I'll touch on a few things.

1) Yes, it was planned for America to crumble at a certain point. The Freemasons and Satanist who helped construct this Country only did so for certain reasons (Get into space and fight Wars).

2) The bible is code only to you gentiles/heathens. The bible speaks of the fall and eventual rise of the Children of Israel. The bible speaks of how the Children of Israel must operate in order to come back to their God and receive what's theirs, via Christ.

3)You're a fool to think the bible (compiled by Israelites) was written by an ENEMY.

4) I am not a CHRISTIAN. A Christian is not a Nationality, or Identity, being a Christian is a religion. The bible has NOTHING to do with Religion.

Webster's Collegiate Dictionary traces the word RELIGION back to an old Latin word religio meaning "taboo, restraint." A deeper study discovers the word comes from the two words re and ligare. Re is a prefix meaning "return," and ligare means "to bind;" in other words, "return to bondage."

Furthermore, most "Christians" today don't even follow the bible. They eat pork, worship on sundays, teach that the "Israelites are done away with and nobody knows who they are" etc etc.

If you read the bible, you'll see that God says the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL are meant to be a LIGHT to everyone else. I won't even get into that now because that's another argument in itself.

What a retard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 427545
United States
11/06/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm going to keep on doing what i have been doing for some time.

ignore the left/right fool issues.

prepare for the worst and keep a healthy dose of hope on standby.

keep myself out of cities, except for supplies.

have all my items working and clean.

watch....wait....ware.

be safe all, no matter what happens.hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 655195
United States
11/06/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?

Me.
dennis_k85

User ID: 1304457
United States
11/06/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes we are screwed either way!!
cd pub
more beer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26519409
United States
11/06/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
sure feels like we are screwed either way, I agree.

It is a despairing feeling.

I had a dream this morning and in it I was living in a lovely house in the country with a view of the ocean glittering in the distance,I got up in the morning and felt joy and promise in the new day. Then I really woke up to today and my heart sank and I realized I barely remember what it felt like to have joy just in living.

My life along with so many others is just a life of work and being poor. Just a struggle. I can eat and pay my bills but can't afford a proper winter coat or boots. I have been working my way up in the same job the last 7 years and I still make less than I did in 2001. Either way it comes out today, that will not change.
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/06/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Politics is a great distraction to make the common person feel like they have a choice in "running things".

If only people would wake up to these lies, then maybe we could truly start over...
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?

GLP