Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 460,063
Pageviews Today: 776,537Threads Today: 329Posts Today: 5,031
10:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?

Ballin on EBT

User ID: 9927807
United States
11/06/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
Yeah, we're getting screwed regardless of which one gets "installed" as Prez. Even though I know it won't count, I voted for a 3rd party candidate.

The vote was a protest vote, and made in the faint hope that it might help push their percentage up to the magic 5% level for national ballot access & funding - in the off chance that the country is still here in 2016 and we still have voting rights.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25342985

This! Come on GLP, let's get that 5%. We are screwed the next four years anyway. But wouldn't it be great come next election to have more than two candidates get air time!!!!!!!!! I believe this is where we can make a difference. hf
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

You stll believe that the elections are real....
 Quoting: Lilac.Nights

I laugh everytime i see a so called "conspiracy theorist" that thinks there still real lol.
Don't blame the puppet in the white house, blame the system he came up in.

:gtable:
Lilac.Nights

User ID: 16432676
United States
11/06/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected?
Lets look at what you are implying...

No presidential candidate is good enough for you.
You do not believe in a sytm of government.

I do believe in government.

Therefore I believe that your fellow countrymen who are taking the time and trouble to wait for hours outside the voting loctations, also have faith in a system of government and they are demonstrating this by attendig in person to vote.

If you disnt like the players, then elect yourself to make that change and be the President of your destiny or the begrudged citizen who sits and moans but doesnt take affirmitive action to realise the chane so desired.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26776851

Well, all of your conclusions are wrong.
HolyCow

User ID: 27051494
United States
11/06/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am going to the polls and cast my vote for Obama because
it may make a difference.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24008725
United States
11/06/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
All political and financial people suck.
Everything is about them, nothing is about anyone else.
Lilac.Nights

User ID: 16467397
United States
11/06/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
We still have It good here. We are still given the illusion that we have a choice. They try not to make us feel bad.
In Bulgaria during the communism we had elections, of course.
But we had one party and one president on the list LOL
How stupid did we feel? And the results were ALWAYS "100% of the Bulgarians voted for him again" funny....

People still went to vote, it was mandatory!!!
Lilac.Nights

United States
11/06/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am going to the polls and cast my vote for Obama because
it may make a difference.
 Quoting: HolyCow

You are so cute!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26776851
Mexico
11/06/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Therefore I believe that your fellow countrymen who are taking the time and trouble to wait for hours outside the voting loctations, also have faith in a system of government and they are demonstrating this by attendig in person to vote.

If you disnt like the players, then elect yourself to make that change and be the President of your destiny or the begrudged citizen who sits and moans but doesnt take affirmitive action to realise the chane so desired.

Ya sure, me and millions of voters across the US and everywhere else there is a system of governments that provides services to protect the interests of their respective nations.

Nothing wrong with my conclusions as far as I can tell,

Now lets move FORWARD shall we?

OBAMA FOR PREZ 2012.....
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
We still have It good here. We are still given the illusion that we have a choice. They try not to make us feel bad.
How stupid did we feel? And the results were ALWAYS "100% of the Bulgarians voted for him again" funny....

LOL!!! Very interesting. The same fate await this election. The election will not have a winner but Obama will stay on. As the days progresses, the masses will face deteriorating conditions, starting with the snow tomorrow and possibly a FF down the line, that will make them give up on the elections altogether.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
11/06/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a level I find it sick that there are exactly TWO parties in US, nothing more, nothing less, so the people are equally divided.

It's disgusting that the US elite won't let in any other parties. (as far as I know) In civilised countries one only have to get 4% of the votes to have your party in the House.

It's sickening to see how the 2 clowns in US are playing in the election farce and divide the US citizens into two opposite camps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
11/06/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL!!! Very interesting. The same fate await this election. The election will not have a winner but Obama will stay on. As the days progresses, the masses will face deteriorating conditions, starting with the snow tomorrow and possibly a FF down the line, that will make them give up on the elections altogether.
 Quoting: Ohwell

It doesn't matter which puppet is put in place... the outcome will be the same... or puppet master will make sure his puppet is taken care of. It will all come together soon. You will see. hf
Patient.Zer0

User ID: 1534311
United States
Report Abusive Post
Likely, the only people who will not be rioting, raping, pillaging, looting or beating the shit out of someone will be those on GLP, discussing the matter and giving updates

verycoolcoffee4tantrum
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."
Richard P. Feynman
Lilac.Nights

United States
Report Abusive Post

Ya sure, me and millions of voters across the US and everywhere else there is a system of governments that provides services to protect the interests of their respective nations.

OBAMA FOR PREZ 2012.....

No, I do not want to move forward. You are cute too!
Tell me more...
*W77*

User ID: 17445592
Netherlands
11/06/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes and Obama is going to win.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Likely, the only people who will not be rioting, raping, pillaging, looting or beating the shit out of someone will be those on GLP, discussing the matter and giving updates

verycoolcoffee4tantrum
 Quoting: Patient.Zer0

roflpopcornmoshpit
Ohwell

User ID: 18725998
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ohwell

It doesn't matter which puppet is put in place... the outcome will be the same... or puppet master will make sure his puppet is taken care of. It will all come together soon. You will see. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14779720

The world will accept Obama better than Romney. This is why he would stay on in power. If Romney wins, US will be a laughing stock of the world and be counter productive for the NWO plans. SOmething will happen to make O stay on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1193128
Netherlands
11/06/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
All these delusional fools voting for Romney...
I say we are allready doomed because we have so many retards living on this planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1547660

What is up with people from the Netherlands hating everyone? I don't understand why you all think you are SOOOOO great. Am I missing something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6354989

Don't know about the others but I don't hate everyone. People who think they are sooooo great may be affected by a little inferiority complex...;-)

You have(had) the American Dream and we still think we are special...We better all wake up look at ourselves...hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26990686
United States
11/06/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

IMAGE ( [link to www.weight-loss-forums.com] )

like this
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/06/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

OBAMA FOR PREZ 2012.....

No, I do not want to move forward. You are cute too!
Tell me more...

Uhhh cute? Tell you more? Mmmmm About what?

DOH!!

Don't try to distract me with your witchery and lies,

OBAMA 4 PREZ 2012

MOVE FORWARD... MOVE ON, OBAMA 4 PREZ - THE RACE IS ON, bitches.
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 972552
United States
11/06/2012 01:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
It Boggles the mind that after Bush Jr. Won back to Back elections, that people do not know the game is rigged. No matter what lever you pull, its an illusion. TPTB have their puppet and designs all ready to go..
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16302868
United States
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Romney is competent.

I know Obama is incompetent.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It Boggles the mind that after Bush Jr. Won back to Back elections, that people do not know the game is rigged. No matter what lever you pull, its an illusion. TPTB have their puppet and designs all ready to go..
 Quoting: Hawk-02

Gotcha. We're putting you on our mandatory flu shot list this year. dance
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

United States
11/06/2012 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16302868

For what?
Pickle Suprise!
LOL
User ID: 25450028
United States
11/06/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't THINK it; I KNOW it!

The guy who has more royal blood in his veins will "win" the (S)election, just like every U.S. presidential "election" before this one.
LOL
User ID: 25450028
United States
11/06/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your comment indicates that you don't understand how it works.

BOTH HORSES are part of the TPTB. So even if Bush's opponents (his COUSINS anyway you look at it) had been our next designated monarch, the agenda would still have been followed.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/06/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16302868

You 'think' a candidate is competent?
Thank goodness others are voting based on facts not hunches so that Obama wins.
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

United States
11/06/2012 01:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

Your comment indicates that you don't understand how it works.

BOTH HORSES are part of the TPTB. So even if Bush's opponents (his COUSINS anyway you look at it) had been our next designated monarch, the agenda would still have been followed.
 Quoting: LOL 25450028

WEll Exactly.. However, what I was referring too, people registered and voted in drones to vote his ass out in 2004. And we all know how that turned out.
Pickle Suprise!
nzreva

User ID: 19624091
United States
11/06/2012 01:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
No matter who wins the problem is already here. We are the only ones who can make a difference, the people, not the politicians in Wash. DC. Texas will be fine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1193128
Netherlands
11/06/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
On a level I find it sick that there are exactly TWO parties in US, nothing more, nothing less, so the people are equally divided.

It's disgusting that the US elite won't let in any other parties. (as far as I know) In civilised countries one only have to get 4% of the votes to have your party in the House.

It's sickening to see how the 2 clowns in US are playing in the election farce and divide the US citizens into two opposite camps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

'Sick, sickening, disgusting'...what's wrong with you?

The more parties, the more divided. In our country we have a lot of parties and always a divided government. So it's always grey never blue or red...

How about your country? Are you content with your system?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5378631
Canada
11/06/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aye!

Two faces of the same coin.

Obama was the Black Bush,

Romney will be the White Obama!
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aye!

Two faces of the same coin.

Obama was the Black Bush,

Romney will be the White Obama!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5378631

bump
jacksprat

GLP