Neim-Ya'shar
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 5820898
United States
11/06/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE BIG LIE OF ISLAM AND ATHIESTS! YOU LIE ON THE WORD OF GOD ![JER:CHP 8:8]
THIS VERSE IS SO TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND TWISTED TO DISCREDIT THE HOLY WORD OF THE FATHER.IT IS ALL ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MISDIRECT THE MASSES INTO A NON BELIEF IN MESSIAH YEHSHIYEH[YEHSHUA].

**TIME TO GIVE IT UP YOU UNLEARNED AND UNCIRCUMCISED IN HEART FOR THE NIGHT IS COMING AND YOUR TERROR IS IN ITS DARKNESS RIDING ON THE CLOUDS**.

Jerimiah chapter 8 verse 8

"How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain."

M,JJK,J

The meaning here is NOT that the scriptures themselves had been altered by the scribes, but rather that the Scriptures did not profit the people because they were not listening to them nor obeying them.

nbvbvc

It was not the Scriptures which had been changed or altered, but the people who thought themselves wise even in their rejection of God's word.

jkjkjjj

Consider the context of verses eight and nine. "How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?"

Their rejection of God's word is a constant theme throughout the book of Jeremiah. "behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it."
(6:10); "they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

(6:19); "But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.

But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward."

(7:23-24); "they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; but have walked after the imagination of their own heart"

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 11/06/2012 08:05 AM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27126956
United States
11/06/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE BIG LIE OF ISLAM AND ATHIESTS! YOU LIE ON THE WORD OF GOD ![JER:CHP 8:8]
THIS VERSE IS SO TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND TWISTED TO DISCREDIT THE HOLY WORD OF THE FATHER.IT IS ALL ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MISDIRECT THE MASSES INTO A NON BELIEF IN MESSIAH YEHSHIYEH[YEHSHUA].

**TIME TO GIVE IT UP YOU UNLEARNED AND UNCIRCUMCISED IN HEART FOR THE NIGHT IS COMING AND YOUR TERROR IS IN ITS DARKNESS RIDING ON THE CLOUDS**.

"How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain."

:M,JJK,J:

The meaning here is NOT that the scriptures themselves had been altered by the scribes, but rather that the Scriptures did not profit the people because they were not listening to them nor obeying them.

:nbvbvc:

It was not the Scriptures which had been changed or altered, but the people who thought themselves wise even in their rejection of God's word.

:jkjkjjj:

Consider the context of verses eight and nine. "How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?"

Their rejection of God's word is a constant theme throughout the book of Jeremiah. "behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it."

(6:19); "But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.

But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward."

(7:23-24); "they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; but have walked after the imagination of their own heart"
 Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

Good morning to you. Once again I cannot find fault with your findings and teachings. You are very correct on this and keep doing a good work
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE BIG LIE OF ISLAM AND ATHIESTS! YOU LIE ON THE WORD OF GOD ![JER:CHP 8:8]
hf
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

M,JJK,J

nbvbvc

jkjkjjj

Good morning to you. Once again I cannot find fault with your findings and teachings. You are very correct on this and keep doing a good work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27126956

thank you and its the word of our heavenly father
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27056671
Germany
11/06/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let us know when you arrive in the 21st century...
Little Miss Sunshine

User ID: 27136916
United States
11/06/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yes!!! AMEN!! The seducing spirits tickling the ears of those who CHOOSE to not hear the word of Almighty and what the spirit saith.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26930132
United States
11/06/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Great thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5960339
United States
11/12/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1040551
Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

blessings to you,may the angels sealing the 144000 come to your house.....................................sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310035
New Zealand
11/12/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean I have to cut of parts of my penis to go to heaven.

No thanks.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 2135881
United States
11/12/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

No thanks.
 Quoting: Doommincus Maximus

no you dont and it is not to get to heaven; by the way
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310035
New Zealand
11/12/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

No thanks.

They why do I have to cut bits of my penis off.

Is it just to please your God?

Confused Athiest
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12919784
United States
11/19/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
11/19/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

No thanks.

They why do I have to cut bits of my penis off.

Is it just to please your God?

Confused Athiest

The OP quotes from The book of Jeremiah. I will also;

"... take away the foreskins of your heart..."

[link to godsview.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
11/19/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"... And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live..." - Deuteronomy 30:6

"... Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no longer stubborn..." - Deuteronomy 10:16

“...You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you...." - Acts 7:51
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16233460
Australia
11/19/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

You have a SEVERE HATE for anyone who does not see things as you do.

HATE last I heard was of the DARKNESS.

PLUS you have an ARROGANCE and PRIDE that would even make SATAN wince.

Last I hear..arrogance and pride were HIS department..NOT YOURS.

GLP