Who does your thinking?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26862796
United States
11/06/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: this race is about good vs evil
Putting an elitist(Romney) in a position of this kind of power is not "good". The old boy network look out for each other at your expense..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18608774
Switzerland
11/06/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do not understand how Obama and Romney are the same.

Someone please "enlighten" me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9966035

The left and the right hand of TPTB aka Illuminati, Zionists, Masons, Dickheads, Reptiloids,<insert-your-favorite-powergroup-here>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9966035
United States
11/06/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

The left and the right hand of TPTB aka Illuminati, Zionists, Masons, Dickheads, Reptiloids,<insert-your-favorite-powergroup-here>
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18608774

Oh.......thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77497
United States
11/06/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Evil Vs Evil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10731394
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can try.

Do you know how every single president, regardless of if they are D or R, will go back on their campaign promises once in office? Then they invariably end up doing exactly what the last guy they were campaigning against did?

This is because the president works for the corporation, not the people. No matter which president is in there, he will be a spokesman for the corporation (and yes, a government is a corporation), a slave to it, and the pretty figurehead that will throw up his hands and say "that mean old congress made me do it" when it comes to things he promised.

When you vote for president, you are voting for nothing more than which hot model you want draped across the car you are going to buy. It doesn't change what size the motor is, if there are any safety features, or if the warranty is any good. In the end, it's still the same old car, the hot model didn't make any difference, and you didn't even get to bring her home. She was nothing but the con to get you to continue to buy POS cars from the same dealership year after year.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24819343
Colombia
11/06/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is one of the most retarded posts in the world...they are both evil
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26841022

We shall see....oh by the way, fuck off
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20078428

He's right. Wake up already.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Being a catholic, I am completely against Obama allowing LATE term abortion and letting the child die if it does survive that horrific experience.

I think that is absolutely HORRIBLE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27128993
United States
11/06/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Which side will you be on?

The outside.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14207070
United States
11/06/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
this election is about dumb vs dumber and the mindless robots that vote for them
Cosmic Traveler

User ID: 7047508
United States
11/06/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is evil vs evil.......but it's also communism vs capitalism......Mormon vs Muslim

Pick your posion.....we're screwed either way.

Real tired of the two party system.

Peace
Hard tell'in not know'in
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20078428
United States
11/06/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is evil vs evil.......but it's also communism vs capitalism......Mormon vs Muslim

Pick your posion.....we're screwed either way.

Real tired of the two party system.

Peace
 Quoting: Cosmic Traveler

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 988441
United States
11/06/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow it is getting scary. how can there be so many who are so much brainwashed, even here? Disgusting...and quite scary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24263484
United States
11/06/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whose your god now mr. helpless?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27033234
United States
11/06/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Which is the God side?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Being a catholic, I am completely against Obama allowing LATE term abortion and letting the child die if it does survive that horrific experience.

But you're good with the Marxist police state?
ItSeesThroughEyes

User ID: 1409886
United States
11/06/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

I can try.

Do you know how every single president, regardless of if they are D or R, will go back on their campaign promises once in office? Then they invariably end up doing exactly what the last guy they were campaigning against did?

This is because the president works for the corporation, not the people. No matter which president is in there, he will be a spokesman for the corporation (and yes, a government is a corporation), a slave to it, and the pretty figurehead that will throw up his hands and say "that mean old congress made me do it" when it comes to things he promised.

When you vote for president, you are voting for nothing more than which hot model you want draped across the car you are going to buy. It doesn't change what size the motor is, if there are any safety features, or if the warranty is any good. In the end, it's still the same old car, the hot model didn't make any difference, and you didn't even get to bring her home. She was nothing but the con to get you to continue to buy POS cars from the same dealership year after year.
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

That's pretty accurate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
11/06/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are ALL (if you are dumb enough to polarize):
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27033234

Um............
Below is what I wrote on another thread here this morning on GLP called "Does Obama deserve a second chance?"

I just didn't want to get into all of it here........because I don't want to refer to it as "Good" or "Evil"

"Let's see.................

Our National debt is the LARGEST in the history of this country...........in which most we inherited under O.

FIRST TIME IN history, the Catholic church is suing the Feds. because they are making them go against their religious beliefs of having to provide contraceptives because of Obama care. Our religious freedoms are at stake.

NEVER in our history has SO MANY states sued our Government which has happened under this administration.

He made it legal for mothers to wait until late term to have an abortion. NO OTHER PRESIDENT has gone as far with abortion as this president. He has allowed a child who survives an abortion to die....from lack of food, warmth, nurturing.....just let them die on a table.

Scandal with FAST-N- FURIOUS

Scandal with BENGHAZI

Scandal with ARIZONA

Scandal with being the first president to state he is for GAY MARRIAGE.

He has removed our AMERICAN FLAG from most areas he has spoken from for photo shoots. Including Ground Zero, and his 747.

He has created his own flag.

He is still very mysterious......no one really knows who he is.

He has divided NOT united.

He rammed Obama care down everyones throats, it was not done in a bipartisan manner. No one even had time to READ IT!

He created S-2433, it was voted down by congress but it would give the president power to disarm the United States of all Small arms.

He passed the Dream Act thru executive order bypassing congress making hundreds of thousands of Illegal aliens , legal.

Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency.

Executive Order 11001 allows the Federal government to take over all health education and welfare functions bypassing all State and local governments.

Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

he bowed down the king of Saudi Arabia, and prime minister of Japan

wants to take in god we trust out off of our dollar bills

wants to take "one nation under god" out of the pledge of allegiance

is letting illegal aliens come over into our country without getting deported again.. Also known as the dream act

he stated "if you own a business, you didn't build that business"

trying to take out the second amendment right and not let people own and bear arms

he refuses to say "Islamic terrorism" instead he says "man made disasters"

allowing the United States to lose it's AAA credit rating.

Put control of student loans in the hands of the white house.

Put control of the census in the hands of the white house.

Obama was inspired by a man named Saul Alinsky (a radical that hated America).

Obama went to a church that preached reverse racism "hating the white man."

I could go on
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/06/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

its evil vs evil

bsflag
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/06/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP.

By not voting you're voting for good. By voting, you participate in EVIL.

So, I know which side I'm on. Those who cast their vote for either Romney or Obama are automatically on the side of evil. That's the end of that story.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP.

So, I know which side I'm on. Those who cast their vote for either Romney or Obama are automatically on the side of evil. That's the end of that story.
 Quoting: Serenity777

I think that is a great idea. I have always said that some people should NOT be allowed to vote. If you don't like anyone.....please stay home and leave the decisions up to the "grown-ups"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27053776
United States
11/06/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Giftedest

i just got done voting for Romney ,and Ryan...at least iam done ,now i wait
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
11/06/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP.

I think that is a great idea. I have always said that some people should NOT be allowed to vote. If you don't like anyone.....please stay home and leave the decisions up to the "grown-ups"

^^^Just for you!
[link to filmstripinternational.com]
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/06/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP.

But, you are not 'deciding' anything.

You are being complicit with a ficticious sysem that is in fact instrumental to a greater maladaptive contract with the establishment.

...and you wonder why the system always bypasses your opposition; and you wonder why seemingly unpopular ideas and initiatives taken by the government that are irrational and evil are carried out, without question... as if we lived under a dictatorship..

Well, there you have it. The forces behind the 2 party system and the MSM are your dictators; your government policies are captured via 'top-bottom' infiltration; through bribery and threat...

so you see; gangsters control the government; and your complicity makes you an accomplice.

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 11/06/2012 10:19 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27123228
United States
11/06/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27033234

Um............
Below is what I wrote on another thread here this morning on GLP called "Does Obama deserve a second chance?"

I just didn't want to get into all of it here........because I don't want to refer to it as "Good" or "Evil"

"Let's see.................

Our National debt is the LARGEST in the history of this country...........in which most we inherited under O.

FIRST TIME IN history, the Catholic church is suing the Feds. because they are making them go against their religious beliefs of having to provide contraceptives because of Obama care. Our religious freedoms are at stake.

NEVER in our history has SO MANY states sued our Government which has happened under this administration.

He made it legal for mothers to wait until late term to have an abortion. NO OTHER PRESIDENT has gone as far with abortion as this president. He has allowed a child who survives an abortion to die....from lack of food, warmth, nurturing.....just let them die on a table.

Scandal with FAST-N- FURIOUS

Scandal with BENGHAZI

Scandal with ARIZONA

Scandal with being the first president to state he is for GAY MARRIAGE.

He has removed our AMERICAN FLAG from most areas he has spoken from for photo shoots. Including Ground Zero, and his 747.

He has created his own flag.

He is still very mysterious......no one really knows who he is.

He has divided NOT united.

He rammed Obama care down everyones throats, it was not done in a bipartisan manner. No one even had time to READ IT!

He created S-2433, it was voted down by congress but it would give the president power to disarm the United States of all Small arms.

He passed the Dream Act thru executive order bypassing congress making hundreds of thousands of Illegal aliens , legal.

Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency.

Executive Order 11001 allows the Federal government to take over all health education and welfare functions bypassing all State and local governments.

Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.

he bowed down the king of Saudi Arabia, and prime minister of Japan

wants to take in god we trust out off of our dollar bills

wants to take "one nation under god" out of the pledge of allegiance

is letting illegal aliens come over into our country without getting deported again.. Also known as the dream act

he stated "if you own a business, you didn't build that business"

trying to take out the second amendment right and not let people own and bear arms

he refuses to say "Islamic terrorism" instead he says "man made disasters"

Put control of student loans in the hands of the white house.

Put control of the census in the hands of the white house.

Obama was inspired by a man named Saul Alinsky (a radical that hated America).

Obama went to a church that preached reverse racism "hating the white man."

I could go on

My job is not to worry about those people - Mitt Romney
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26975278
Belgium
11/06/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
"A house divided shall not stand...."! (evil vs. evil).
 Quoting: anonymous 1511037

Its always divided..thanks

Nothing is always, except CHANGE

And soon to be revealed hf

And yes, its EVIL vs EVIL

But THE UGLY THING HERE IS THAT THEY GOT''CHA..

THEY GOT MOST OF YOU TO WASTE YOUR ENERGY FOR DEM SNAKEZ...

Look at GLP.. its more than a mess.. SHEEPLE'S MESS..

GLP right now looks like a corrupted mindless sheeping board..

There's nothing ''godlike'' in ANY ELECTION HELD ON EARTH RIGHT ABOUT NOW !!

WAKE UP

I see many did, but the rest.. I dont even wanna reveal how badly noone wants to be on their place .... ;/

Well, I hope you can help each other, instead of doing on civil wars or riots ..
Tho maybe a riot is needed.. I cannot believe what's up @ NY.. NJ.. this is total BS ...

But the best thing is that PEACE EXIST hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/06/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
To put it in a nutshell, OP, your right.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/06/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP.

Oh please...Mr. Grownup, go cast your vote for whichever Goldman and Sachs employee blows you the best.

jay
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...

GLP