Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 348,918
Pageviews Today: 548,147Threads Today: 205Posts Today: 3,341
06:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
11/09/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info
7 years to the day..kATRINA..another smaller hurricane..

to the day..
I believe in God whom raised his son Jesus christ from the dead..

Grace..given to me...I am a sinner... I cant change..I have tried..

I HAVE ASKED GOD..CHRIST TO CHANGE ME..I STILL SIN EACH AND EVERY DAY.

IS MY SIN ANY GREATER THAN AN UNBELIEVERS?

how can a nation be blessed..

A NATION... A TIME.. if somehow..like the silence on 9-11...

WE THAT BELIEVE...ALL ASK FOR GOD... at the same time..

ask God in our hearts.. To chance Us for we dont know how to change..
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27380845
United States
11/09/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info
Friend, you are saved. JESUS paid for that on the cross. You believe, you have faith in JESUS, the LORD is with you, and he promised HE would never leave you. Just as I am, without one plea. The LORD knows your heart and will guide you. As Paul said, The things I want to do, I don't...the things I do not want to do, I do, poor old wretched soul that I am, until we get our new bodies!
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/09/2012 09:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
The New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo references Isaiah 9:10 again at the end of this video: We won't learn until the cities are laid to waste and the enemy has invaded our land.

Quoting: waterman

He said were gonna build back and were gonna build back better, we did once and will be do it again...Judgement is coming people search for Jesus while he may be found:
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
11/09/2012 09:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump Please keep on front page as this is so important. For you that do not believe the bible, or in GOD it is a must watch show. After 9-11 GOD has told us what would happen to the U.S., if we did not repent. Well, the election showed us how far America has fallen in morals. 10 a.m., EST, on Direct t.v., channel 367. Tells you why the storm SANDY is still trying to wake us up. Please watch.
 Quoting: sandpiper

Agree. Let's keep this on the front page.
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23712556
United States
11/09/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also read this book several months ago and was amazed and shocked. Then I got the dvd and have shared both with some friends.
What amazes me is how politicians apparently don't read or listen. They all say 'God bless America' but obviously have no idea what is going on.
telling it straight

User ID: 1461054
United States
11/09/2012 10:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
It is such an eye opener to see how things are falling in place so similar to what happened to ancient Israel. Scary what happens when a nation kicks God out of it.
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Scary indeed.

I posted on this very topic yesterday and you should check out the responses I got. I brought up Deut 28 which is discussed in 'The Harbinger' and wow, the God-haters were out in full force. There really can be no question that we are in collapse as a nation and under divine judgment which is nothing more than the consequences of OUR actions as a nation. We are reaping what we've sown and I pray God will have mercy on us.

Famine, war, destruction....that's what's ahead.

Here's my thread from yesterday:

Thread: Remember How The Democrats DENIED God At Their Convention? America WILL pay the price for electing those that hate and reject God.

Last Edited by telling it straight on 11/09/2012 10:04 AM
Ecekiel

User ID: 24433224
United States
11/09/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1035633
Puerto Rico
11/09/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is such an eye opener to see how things are falling in place so similar to what happened to ancient Israel. Scary what happens when a nation kicks God out of it.

Scary indeed.

I posted on this very topic yesterday and you should check out the responses I got. I brought up Deut 28 which is discussed in 'The Harbinger' and wow, the God-haters were out in full force. There really can be no question that we are in collapse as a nation and under divine judgment which is nothing more than the consequences of OUR actions as a nation. We are reaping what we've sown and I pray God will have mercy on us.

Famine, war, destruction....that's what's ahead.

Here's my thread from yesterday:

Thread: Remember How The Democrats DENIED God At Their Convention? America WILL pay the price for electing those that hate and reject God.
 Quoting: telling it straight

there is still hope,,2nd Esdras 13 I sure hope the lion shows up soon!...............sheep
This Is Not Me

User ID: 5799367
United States
11/09/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo references Isaiah 9:10 again at the end of this video: We won't learn until the cities are laid to waste and the enemy has invaded our land.

Oh really Cuomo? This happens every two years? You mean this flooding has happened every two years for the last 100 years?!?

What a fucking propagandist asshat.
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/09/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how many of you noticed,hurricane Sandy's track made a very large question mark,yes a (?),does'nt that make anyone sit up and think hummmmm,what are we being told here?.You people together are the "nobody"!..............sheep

Last Edited by 1357 on 11/09/2012 10:17 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
11/09/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
READ THE BOOK.
bump
Sleeping Giant

United States
11/09/2012 10:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
READ THE BOOK.
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25764455
United States
11/09/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf does the tree standing there mean. I aint reading no fukin book just to tell me what it means for a tree to be standing.
M.E.

User ID: 5339855
United States
11/09/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you plz tell me what ch. " The Bakker Show" is on, on Direct tv.
 Quoting: Little Miss Sunshine

You can watch on the web at:

[link to jimbakkershow.com]
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
(_=-) .===O- ~~Z~A~P~~ -O-
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25512421
United States
11/09/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
if anyone hasn't seen or read the harbinger they should. free vid on youtube
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

? ya got a link? this is the first I've heard of this harbinger.
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

[link to www.amazon.com]

Thanks for that link, I just took an interest in this, too. A couple of days ago, I watched one interview with the author of the book. His initials are J.C.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

This is the Ground Zero site. This is a monument to human capacity and human endurance. And, this is New Yorkers’ way of saying we’re not going to give up. We’re going to come back and we will. This city will rebuild and the state will rebuild, and I believe will be the better for it.”

Mayor Andrew Cuomo - His initials are AC

and both are Jewish....things that make you go hmmmm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
11/09/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf does the tree standing there mean. I aint reading no fukin book just to tell me what it means for a tree to be standing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25764455

Why? You cant read? Or you refuse to read the book?

Read. Cmon, man.

Isaiah 9:10, - “The bricks have fallen, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will plant cedars in their place,” the northern 10 Tribes of Israel refused to repent after they were struck by the Assyrians - which was a warning from the Lord. Instead of listening to the alarm, of turning back, and humbling themselves in repentance, they boasted of their resolve, that they would rebuild stronger and better than before. They ignored the warning and rejected the call to return. They defied it. Sadly, their defiance led to the nation’s total destruction years later. The ancient prophecy forms the key to the nine harbingers of judgment, which are given to a nation in danger of judgment – each of which have reappeared on American soil – marking America as the nation in danger of judgment.

The First Harbinger: The Breach. In 732 B.C., the hedge of protection was removed and Israel’s enemies invade the land and wreak havoc. The calamity traumatizes the nation but it takes place on a limited scale, as with 9/11. The warning is the removal of the hedge. On September 11, 2001, America’s hedge of protection was removed – the breach of America’s security, and was a sign that God has lifted His protective hand.

The Second Harbinger: The Terrorist. It was the dark shadow of Assyrian terror that loomed over the kingdom of Israel. The danger against which the prophets had warned. And when, years later, Israel’s final judgment came, the Assyrians would again be the means through which it would happen.
So, too, the attack on America is carried out by terrorists. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11.
"Terrorism" and its ideology was 1st created by the peoples of Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Assyria. (modern -day Syria)
The Third Harbinger: The Fallen Bricks. The most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. The third harbinger is the sign of the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings. On Sept 11, 2001, Americans were confronted with the same sign, fallen bricks of the fallen buildings of the wreckage of Ground Zero. America was not turning back to God. It was a short-lived spiritual revival that never came.

The Fourth Harbinger: The Tower. Israel defiantly began rebuilding on the devastated ground, vowing to rebuild higher and stronger. So, too, in the wake of 9/11, American leaders vowed to rebuild at Ground Zero higher and stronger – the Tower begins to rise at Ground Zero. Those involved act unwittingly.

The Fifth Harbinger: The Gazit Stone. We will rebuild with quarried stone - The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a stone is quarried out of the mountain rock of New York. This massive stone was brought back to Ground Zero. In ancient Israel this stone became a misplaced embodiment of the nation’s confidence in its own power. So too the massive stone at Ground Zero became the symbolic cornerstone of the rebuilding. Public ceremonies accompanied the stone placement. Plans to rebuild Ground Zero would be frustrated for years. Eventually they would remove the stone from GZ altogether.

The Sixth Harbinger: The Sycamore. The Sycamores have been cut down - The attack on ancient Israel resulted in the striking down of the sycamore tree, a biblical sign of national judgment. The fallen sycamore is a sign of uprooting, a warning and, in ignoring the warning, it becomes a prophecy of judgment. On 9/11, as the North Tower fell it sent debris and wreckage which struck and uprooted an object – a sycamore tree growing at Ground Zero. The tree was made into a symbol and named The Sycamore of Ground Zero. When it fell in ancient Israel it prophesied the nation’s downfall and the end of its kingdom. What happens to America depends on if the warning is heeded.

The Seventh Harbinger: The Erez Tree. But we will plant cedars in their place -

You will have to read the book to find out about the Erez Tree!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15256858
United States
11/09/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now is the time also of the waking of the lost tribes of Isreal, check out:www.etzyoseph.org what about the Cherochee Indians?The Mi'Kmaq's?ect....things changed 2500 yrs ago when Jerimiah was told to uproot and replant Isreal in a new place. blah blah blah,you've heard all this before I am sure.

Please elaborate on your posting about the Cherokee Indians.

I went to the link you gave but found no reference there.

Perhaps I over looked it.

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27382046
United States
11/09/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read the Harbinger a few weeks ago.I honestly started reading and could not put it down.Ended up staying up all night to finish it.Wow it was an eye opener,to read each chapter and see how events and things fit all together,for generations, was just pure full filled prophecy.Now to hear that the tree is still standing...let God's will be done.If you haven't read it I also recommend you do so..it reveals so much,past, present and future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26861823

but the winds weren't that high, nearly every tree there is still standing, you make it sound like this tree was still standing while the entire area around it was leveled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27377472
United States
11/09/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
quote less than 50%
"The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn was written for a time such as this, mesmerizing and fascinating.

The American Dream is looking more and more like a national nightmare.

Ten years since 9/11 and our nation spirals ever more downward each day with millions looking for an answer to our future.
If you have been questioning current events,The Harbinger provides the answers and a remedy.

The reader is taken on a journey that begins over two thousand years ago linking it with our nation today as Jonathan Cahn unlocks an ancient mystery linked to America and her future.

If you were sitting in a jury box, with America on trial, and listened to the facts presented by the author, the only verdict possible is GUILTY-beyond a reasonable doubt.
It is not too late for our nation and its people to self-correct. The warning has been sent. Ignore it at your own peril.

[link to www.amazon.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

Annnnd, just in case it doesn't change overnight: Thread: "Stinging Scorpions," "Fireballs," and "Broken Gravity"? RAPTURE DREAMS That Might Change Your Life! Post Your Favorit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15256858
United States
11/09/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is amazing information. I watched the Beck interviews and that was just profound!
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/09/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's a thought :If rabbi Cahn is Elijah who is the branch?..........................sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25512421
United States
11/09/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

? ya got a link? this is the first I've heard of this harbinger.

[link to www.amazon.com]

Thanks for that link, I just took an interest in this, too. A couple of days ago, I watched one interview with the author of the book. His initials are J.C.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

This is the Ground Zero site. This is a monument to human capacity and human endurance. And, this is New Yorkers’ way of saying we’re not going to give up. We’re going to come back and we will. This city will rebuild and the state will rebuild, and I believe will be the better for it.”

NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo - His initials are AC

and both are Jewish....things that make you go hmmmm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25512421

Messed up again, Cuomo was Governor.
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27386089
United States
11/09/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rabbi Cahn is to be on Bakker show for the next week. Thanks by the way, for the pin, but the glory belongs to GOD! Take heed America, time to repent and turn back to GOD. This is so eye opening. Pray you will also open your hearts.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
The Governor
User ID: 27383755
United States
11/09/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow.

bump
Sleeping Giant

United States
11/09/2012 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: The Governor 27383755

Wow.

bump

Wow indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27383755
United States
11/09/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

lolatu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23400158
United States
11/09/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
it has begun
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

fatlady
Sleeping Giant

United States
11/09/2012 11:21 AM

Report Abusive Post

Afraid of learning something?
Earth Cries

User ID: 27150654
United States
11/09/2012 11:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wow! Just Wow!
Did you see when Rabbi Cahn and Bakker showed the One Year Bibles in publication since at least 1985? Everyone of them have the Harbinger verse from Isaiah for the daily Bible reading for SEPTEMBER 11!!!
I'm speechless!!
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21735059
United States
11/09/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why? You cant read? Or you refuse to read the book?

Read. Cmon, man.

Isaiah 9:10, - “The bricks have fallen, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will plant cedars in their place,” the northern 10 Tribes of Israel refused to repent after they were struck by the Assyrians - which was a warning from the Lord. Instead of listening to the alarm, of turning back, and humbling themselves in repentance, they boasted of their resolve, that they would rebuild stronger and better than before. They ignored the warning and rejected the call to return. They defied it. Sadly, their defiance led to the nation’s total destruction years later. The ancient prophecy forms the key to the nine harbingers of judgment, which are given to a nation in danger of judgment – each of which have reappeared on American soil – marking America as the nation in danger of judgment.

The First Harbinger: The Breach. In 732 B.C., the hedge of protection was removed and Israel’s enemies invade the land and wreak havoc. The calamity traumatizes the nation but it takes place on a limited scale, as with 9/11. The warning is the removal of the hedge. On September 11, 2001, America’s hedge of protection was removed – the breach of America’s security, and was a sign that God has lifted His protective hand.

The Second Harbinger: The Terrorist. It was the dark shadow of Assyrian terror that loomed over the kingdom of Israel. The danger against which the prophets had warned. And when, years later, Israel’s final judgment came, the Assyrians would again be the means through which it would happen.
So, too, the attack on America is carried out by terrorists. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11.
"Terrorism" and its ideology was 1st created by the peoples of Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Assyria. (modern -day Syria)
The Third Harbinger: The Fallen Bricks. The most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. The third harbinger is the sign of the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings. On Sept 11, 2001, Americans were confronted with the same sign, fallen bricks of the fallen buildings of the wreckage of Ground Zero. America was not turning back to God. It was a short-lived spiritual revival that never came.

The Fourth Harbinger: The Tower. Israel defiantly began rebuilding on the devastated ground, vowing to rebuild higher and stronger. So, too, in the wake of 9/11, American leaders vowed to rebuild at Ground Zero higher and stronger – the Tower begins to rise at Ground Zero. Those involved act unwittingly.

The Fifth Harbinger: The Gazit Stone. We will rebuild with quarried stone - The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a stone is quarried out of the mountain rock of New York. This massive stone was brought back to Ground Zero. In ancient Israel this stone became a misplaced embodiment of the nation’s confidence in its own power. So too the massive stone at Ground Zero became the symbolic cornerstone of the rebuilding. Public ceremonies accompanied the stone placement. Plans to rebuild Ground Zero would be frustrated for years. Eventually they would remove the stone from GZ altogether.

The Sixth Harbinger: The Sycamore. The Sycamores have been cut down - The attack on ancient Israel resulted in the striking down of the sycamore tree, a biblical sign of national judgment. The fallen sycamore is a sign of uprooting, a warning and, in ignoring the warning, it becomes a prophecy of judgment. On 9/11, as the North Tower fell it sent debris and wreckage which struck and uprooted an object – a sycamore tree growing at Ground Zero. The tree was made into a symbol and named The Sycamore of Ground Zero. When it fell in ancient Israel it prophesied the nation’s downfall and the end of its kingdom. What happens to America depends on if the warning is heeded.

The Seventh Harbinger: The Erez Tree. But we will plant cedars in their place -

You will have to read the book to find out about the Erez Tree!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722466

what is 7, 8, and 9!!?

GLP