Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 431,550
Pageviews Today: 722,010Threads Today: 285Posts Today: 4,592
09:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info

Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1035633
Puerto Rico
11/09/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info
Just found the program at 3 p.m. EST on the same 367 channel on Direct t.v., If you can't see it in the a.m., then try at 3 p.m. It is also on other channels at different times. Do not miss tomorrow's program for more information on the HARBINGER. Rabbi Cahn's book the Harbinger has been on the top of the best seller list for the longest time this year.
 Quoting: sandpiper

very good I watched some earlier,and a copy of his book arrived today so.
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/09/2012 04:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Messenger of the Harbinger? Tree not destroyed in NY HARBINGER Important! page 8 new info
Just found the program at 3 p.m. EST on the same 367 channel on Direct t.v., If you can't see it in the a.m., then try at 3 p.m. It is also on other channels at different times. Do not miss tomorrow's program for more information on the HARBINGER. Rabbi Cahn's book the Harbinger has been on the top of the best seller list for the longest time this year.

very good I watched some earlier,and a copy of his book arrived today so.
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

Your book report should be due by the middle of next week..lol..let us know what you think of the book when you finish
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
SowingSeeds

User ID: 26861823
United States
11/09/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.Galatians 6:8

I believe that if this once great nation will fall on their knees and turn back to God,He will postpone the hellfire that is sure to reign down on us very soon.Prayer has Power.
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27412179
United States
11/09/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump this again on Monday for the rest of the story! Rabbi is to be on most of next week.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/10/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 9 - 11 days after the storm, Lady Liberty's Light illuminates...
[link to www.foxnews.com]
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
waterman

United States
11/10/2012 12:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sol Neman

When the statue of Liberty falls the nation falls shortly after:

statue of libertstatue of libert
Favor ain't fair
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27433315
United States
11/10/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just caught the tail end of Rabbi on Direct t.v., It was at 1 a.m., that it started. Bakker show. you may get to see the show as a repeat, even tho it is Sat. But do watch Monday for new info.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Devoted Follower
User ID: 26966941
United States
11/10/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/10/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
cult psychology wins again

you people are retarded
chincha

User ID: 22169814
Canada
11/10/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is such an eye opener to see how things are falling in place so similar to what happened to ancient Israel. Scary what happens when a nation kicks God out of it.
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

For being a conspiracy site I sure see a lot of gullible people. The bible as we know it today is a creation of those who want to control us.

Everybody gasps in wonder that so much of what we see is a fulfillment of "bible" prophecy when in fact TPTB pretty much know in advance of the sort of things that need/have to be done in order to advance a chosen agenda.Frankly, they no doubt have plans within plans within plans and a hundred different plan Bs if plan A doesn't pan out.

The part in the interview where there is talk about the US breaking covenant with god is a statement that somewhere in our past one of our leaders broke covenent with TPTB and X is the result.

silly people, question everything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25166359

bump
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1040551
Puerto Rico
11/10/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: waterman

Thats what I have seen,lady liberty falling over,as in Daniel 11:6........................sheep
anavriN

User ID: 15722489
Australia
11/10/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just got The Harbinger at Amazons Audible store.

Free credits, free books, can't go wrong. Will be listening to it.

Thanks.
Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation's for cowards.
anavriN

User ID: 15722489
Australia
11/10/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not that I believe what anyone says, sounds like a good read. Anything to open my scope of view...

Get to the real truth through all their bullshit lies. First comes the bullshit.
Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation's for cowards.
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1040551
Puerto Rico
11/10/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know what ya mean,I feel My cow died so what do I need anyone's bull for!....................................sheep
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1011258
Puerto Rico
11/10/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thats what I have seen,lady liberty falling over,as in Daniel 11:6........................sheep

bump
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27508652
United States
11/11/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For our Sunday crowd, so you do not miss the coming up week of this important message. You will receive blessings and hopefully grow in your FAITH. GOD had a plan from the beginning of time and it is being carried out. JESUS CHRIST has paid the price for all, please accept HIS precious gift and return to HIM. This is what will become of America, if we do not return.
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27517977
United States
11/11/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 17502478
United States
11/11/2012 11:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1033623
Puerto Rico
11/11/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

bump
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27555385
United States
11/11/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Monday, Nov.12th, you can see more of this wonderful message. Please do not miss it. 10 a.m.. est. Direct TV 367! Please let us know your thoughts. Blessings to you.
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27578748
United States
11/12/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For a reminder! This a.m., please watch
Earth Cries

User ID: 27583353
United States
11/12/2012 07:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Monday, Nov.12th, you can see more of this wonderful message. Please do not miss it. 10 a.m.. est. Direct TV 367! Please let us know your thoughts. Blessings to you.

On Dish TV it is on channel 262 at 10:00 EST, 9:00 CST.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
waterman

United States
11/12/2012 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
is this available on the internet anywhere or just cable?
Favor ain't fair
MARsSPEED

User ID: 14702788
United States
11/12/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
So I watched this last night. After watching, I did some research.

The original prophecy was believed to be about 18 years from the attack of the Assyrians and the destruction of Jerusalem.

Now, check this out. I researched the completion dates of all the proposed buildings in the area of the 9/11 attacks. It looks as though everything will we rebuilt by 2018. Only one of the proposed buildings has not been started.

Here is the question. Will God be fed up with our morals and disregard for him before 2018/2019? I know one thing. If we do not change our ways, our country will fall by 2018/2019 based on the Harbinger prophecy. Peace be with you.

"The Trayvon Martin Case changed the Media forever.

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
sandpiper  (OP)

User ID: 27589807
United States
11/12/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Earth cries for info on Dish! Bump this as it is important for all of us. It is almost time folks, search your channels!
waterman

United States
11/12/2012 11:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
What was said...any new info?
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27597879
Brazil
11/12/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy again... people, just search his name on google and read the reviews of priests on his nonsensical contradictory interpretations.

Its false prophet
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/12/2012 12:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Folks, God was in control when Daniel was in the lion's den. God was also in control when Job lost everything he had including his family. Those were righteous men and in the end God blessed them even more than before but life seriously sucked for them for a while and they were righteous. Can anyone today claim to be as righteous as Daniel or Job?

God was also in control when an entire generation of Israel died off in the desert for 40 years because of their rebellion. He finally brought the new generation to Canaan. There can be redemption for a nation but it may mean that all of the wickedness has to die out first. This may be the best case scenario happening right now in America. We are either headed into the desert for cleansing or into Daniel’s 70th week. Either way it would behoove anyone with ears to hear to be ready because things are about to get very, very bad.

I am so sick of hearing platitudes from the “God is in control” crowd. Of course God is in control, but that does not mean that a nation and its people are not responsible for or will be excused from the results of their actions. Economic disaster is coming. Loss of basic freedoms is coming. These environmental disasters are just the earth groaning under the weight of our sins. We are being warned. If we don’t heed the warnings and repent we will have no one to blame but ourselves for what is to come.

Last Edited by Resister on 11/12/2012 02:32 PM
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1002628
Puerto Rico
11/12/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes you are correct,but alas the days are short and the window of Opportunity is near past ,and still no answer to the question Will You Repent America ?............sheep
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
11/12/2012 02:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you

GLP