Israeli PM Netanyahu 'ready' to order strike on Iran

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26757175
Switzerland
11/06/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu 'ready' to order strike on Iran
Israel and the US share the same basic Judeo-Christian values and morals...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Jews hate Jesus and Christianity. No, they dont dont share the same values as christians. Thats a gross mirepresentation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27121204

I hate to bust your bubble there Coward, but do you know what the fastest growing religious based Jewish group is? Jews for Jesus. Look it up.
 Quoting: Big Irish Bastard

Shut up ziomick before I stick a potato up your arse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/06/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nuke the towels off their heads!

Nutty Netanyahoo making statements like that does indeed fit the definition of terrorism.

Nuke Louisville, KY NOW!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1526616

Iran has already threatened Israel and the US, it's time to take them out before they make good on their threats...

Please tell me the last time Iran attacked another nation?
 Quoting: MudMan

I would wager that is the same thing that Poland, France and other countries said during the late 1930's when Hitler was saber rattling, but had not yet decided to kill and conquer everyone around him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

Good morning,Judith.

hf
 Quoting: Miggy

:ruth: Hi Miggy. hf
 Quoting: Judethz

Still pretty. God bless you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17135127
United States
11/06/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't someone from Israel say that they would strike around the elections a couple months ago?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17135127
United States
11/06/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Iran has already threatened Israel and the US, it's time to take them out before they make good on their threats...

Why should the US care about Israel? Iran is no threat to America. So your only reasoning would be protecting Israel. Why?

Israel and the US share the same basic Judeo-Christian values and morals...the diaper heads do not share these same values.

Lets see...Iran although they are Islamic believe in Christ....Israel however is antichristian....So in a sense yes...One of those nations does share America values...But you need to get it right
 Quoting: Chucky Sagan

When America was founded they decided to keep Christianity out of it and used Masonic principles actually.

So Christian beliefs aren't American at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5301135
Poland
11/06/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
:idf7::flo9: I wish they would quit with the talk and just do it. :jett:

Is that a Gypsy girl?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5301135
Poland
11/06/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
What Nuttyyahoo needs:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27075854
United States
11/06/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

Good morning,Judith.

hf
 Quoting: Miggy

:ruth: Hi Miggy. hf

Still pretty. God bless you.

That's a boy, you perv.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924514
United States
11/06/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nutty Netanyahoo making statements like that does indeed fit the definition of terrorism.

Nuke Louisville, KY NOW!

I would wager that is the same thing that Poland, France and other countries said during the late 1930's when Hitler was saber rattling, but had not yet decided to kill and conquer everyone around him.

Well, if anyone was saying that, they obviously didn't know much about European history, since the Europeans had been happily murdering each other for several thousand years, pretty much nonstop.

Every European country had been at war with every other European country since there were such things as European countries.

List of conflicts in Europe
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

You folks sure aren't very well educated, are you.

The fact remains that the Iranians haven't started a war with anyone for quite awhile now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, if anyone was saying that, they obviously didn't know much about European history, since the Europeans had been happily murdering each other for several thousand years, pretty much nonstop.

Every European country had been at war with every other European country since there were such things as European countries.

The fact remains that the Iranians haven't started a war with anyone for quite awhile now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26924514

If your referring to history and how it should dictate how we respond to a certain people, then yes, we should take Iran's saber rattling very seriously.
[link to www.historyguy.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
11/06/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesn't he just shut up and do what he thinks he needs to do. Why is he constantly seeking approval?

Israel has military power to take care of them selves yet he is constantly whining to everyone.

Just figure it out on your own dude!
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 27112431
Netherlands
11/06/2012 11:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
What happens if romney wins but they strike Iran before feb 2013?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16320775
Canada
11/06/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Mr Netanyahu has failed to get Washington to agree to a "red line" for military action against Iran

"I am, of course, ready to press the button if necessary," he said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25306942

Fuck that guy, pussy. Been talking shit for how long and had to execute 9/11 on New York and still couldnt attack.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14542000
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's not "ready to strike Iran", because he's a coward. He's just waiting to see which one of the zionist puppets disputing the White House will be elected to do Israel's bloody job. Though I believe the ziofuckers will have a nasty surprise if they attack Iran.
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Iran has promised they can match any attack like for like. So given the actual size of Israel...yeah it will be a V nasty surprise. Iran already has nukes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
11/06/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nuke Louisville, KY NOW!

Why should the US care about Israel? Iran is no threat to America. So your only reasoning would be protecting Israel. Why?

Israel and the US share the same basic Judeo-Christian values and morals...the diaper heads do not share these same values.

Judeo Christian is an Oxymoron. So stop using the religion angle shill.

And Israel and the USA have been constantly threatening Iran, not the other way around.

Despite being proven wrong on every thread involving this type of thing ,you cant seem to get it through your head that your tactics are old school and pig headed. No one believes you.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/06/2012 12:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

And Israel and the USA have been constantly threatening Iran, not the other way around.

Despite being proven wrong on every thread involving this type of thing ,you cant seem to get it through your head that your tactics are old school and pig headed. No one believes you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

We have warned Iran, but never threatened them...they on the other hand chant death to America and even the Ayatollah laid out religious justification for the annihilation of Israel and the Jews [link to www.wnd.com]
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2913820
Australia
11/06/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont understand how BRIEF can get Green karma lol, whit his responses. Hahaha.

well The whole Iran VS Israel is getting very boring, push the fricking button, let's see if they have balls.

I have seen those headlines in the past several months for like 1000 times.
 Quoting: Tigershield

Most people know what I say is true and right...

Most people think you're insane.

yes ,they do indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27128704
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What happens if romney wins but they strike Iran before feb 2013?
 Quoting: T-Man

Look at the Gaza OP in 2008 I think it was cast lead or something like that Obama wasn't sworn In .... I think
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

If your referring to history and how it should dictate how we respond to a certain people, then yes, we should take Iran's saber rattling very seriously.
[link to www.historyguy.com]

Iran hasn't attacked any country in over 200 years. In fact it has been attacked and defended itself many a times throughout history. Iran is not sabre rattling at all. Just look at the title of the thread. Sabre rattling is from Israel and his cronies.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

We have warned Iran, but never threatened them...they on the other hand chant death to America and even the Ayatollah laid out religious justification for the annihilation of Israel and the Jews [link to www.wnd.com]

Are you shitting me? We constantly threaten Iran with nukes and war and commit act of war against her on a regular basis!!! Jeez, some people have denial issues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27121204
Germany
11/06/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

America installed the Sha in Iran. Iranians never forget that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26618097
United States
11/06/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol netanyahoowhackjob keeps talking
BRIEF

United States

Report Abusive Post

Are you shitting me? We constantly threaten Iran with nukes and war and commit act of war against her on a regular basis!!! Jeez, some people have denial issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14542000

Link to US threatening to nuke Iran?

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26840342
Thailand
Report Abusive Post
Oil reserves in Iran, according to its government, rank third largest in the world at approximately 150 billion barrels (24×10^9 m3)

yet it needs Atomic energy?

while Germany has no oil, no sunshine and doesn't?

I've got a bridge I can sell you.

abombabombjihadabombabomb
siren2siren2siren2

Iran is holding it's own population hostage.
BRIEF

United States
11/06/2012 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oil reserves in Iran, according to its government, rank third largest in the world at approximately 150 billion barrels (24×10^9 m3)

yet it needs Atomic energy?

while Germany has no oil, no sunshine and doesn't?

I've got a bridge I can sell you.

abombabombjihadabombabomb
siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: BuggedOut

bombiran

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26623925
Sweden
11/06/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what really? Let them do it.... they wont because they know they will be turned into a pile of rubble without the american support.

Jews are cowards, have always been will always be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471791
United States
11/06/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
GLP IRAN ATTACK #236.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27121204
Germany
11/06/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Never heard a candidate for president say "bomb bomb Iran"? Got a mad case of dementia?
Black Diamond
User ID: 268002
United States
11/06/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Strictly in terms of election day dramatics : Is this the Romney camp again ? If so ,another fail. Is it the Big O folks ? The photo with the article is an old one. Was this a new comment or just the same old rehashed crap ? Is this part of the nutty Netty Romney ad campaign that has been bombarding Florida for the last week ?
BRIEF

United States
11/06/2012 12:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

Never heard a candidate for president say "bomb bomb Iran"? Got a mad case of dementia?

We have placed economic sanctions on Iran, but never have we threatened to nuke them...

Briefcut4892

GLP