Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NEWSFLASH! Foreign Shills Getting Shafted Out of Their Promised $0.15 Per Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25882121
United States
11/06/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NEWSFLASH! Foreign Shills Getting Shafted Out of Their Promised $0.15 Per Post
btw freelancer is australian based so your bank account (or credit card) will be frozen due to patriot act or some shit. deposit from bank to paypal then paypal to site instead
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/06/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NEWSFLASH! Foreign Shills Getting Shafted Out of Their Promised $0.15 Per Post
BWHAH AH AH HAAHAHHA

I fucking knew this was going on.

I hope they don't get paid. They are the tools of the destruction of this country and should be found and shot instead.

That's fucking treason, the rat bastards.

Let them complain. Come forward you assholes and be recognized.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

This is how I KNOW that you have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on. You literally swallowed this story hook, line, and sinker...WITH NO PROOF.

putin
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27041131
United States
11/06/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the most likely scenario is that Shills are being paid to post AGAINST Obama, and the Neo-Cons have no qualms about skirting US tax laws to pay such individuals..
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26975278
Belgium
11/06/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its over soon so relax ..

Pretty soon all the voting sheeps will see that all those nerves & energy was WASTED.. along with your OWN TIME.. :Experience:

EACH ELECTION - EVERY COUNTRy..

Stand by for more .. hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26077737
United States
11/06/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
us american shills get $.50 per post. i just bought a boat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26748923

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/06/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, last night I started bombarding those threads with bull shit flags and they were getting frustrated big time. They want to engage with their lies and such. That's how they get paid. Don't argue, just put up a BS flag and they become meaningless or worthless.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26077737
United States
11/06/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
us american shills get $.50 per post. i just bought a boat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26748923

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26077737

"I'm on a boat, motherfucker, don't you ever forget!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24350462
United States
11/06/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
"While some poorly-informed progressive enthusiasts for Obama's regime may have mistakenly promised cash incentive for non-US residents to post pro-Obama messages in exchange for remuneration, we must caution that we are not able to issue payment for blog or forum posts without proper US taxpayer status credentials.

"We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused any persons toiling away in internet cafes around the globe."
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

And there's the proof. Your full of shit unfortunately. When does an American campaign refer to itself as a "regime".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27098820
United States
11/06/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glp is pro romney today...wow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27098820
United States
11/06/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20589235
United States
11/06/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
So ...

No complaints from those posting FOR Romney ... so I guess Romney's side IS PAYING "shill postings"

umm.... jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306067
United States
11/06/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27098820

GLP is PRIVATELY owned. GLP is not a church, a government office, nor do they subcontract for PAC.

Small business's have a right to lean either way politically.

Get over it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27119159
China
11/06/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what you'd call a Romney shill post.

Let's say it was real. Who on earth is going to check through thousands of pro Obama posts per person, yet alone determine if they are/were "positive" enough, then add up the money owed per person?

How would they determine the posts were posted by the poster who claimed to post them? And what if the supposed hired "shill posters" just copied and pasted the same post ad finitum on some lone message board? Would they be paid for these posts?

The OP post is ludicrous, and beyond stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27119159

Wow, Chinaman or woman, you wrote a lot for your 15 cents. That's about 1 yuan though, guess it's worth more over there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27121505

What, you're saying your better than me because you just earnt 15 cents by posting half as many words?

Good on ya bud. Maybe I could learn from you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
So ...

No complaints from those posting FOR Romney ... so I guess Romney's side IS PAYING "shill postings"

umm.... jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20589235

Fact is both sides are full of shit making the claims. Is it possible? Absolutely. But as much as I hear people yelling SHILL SHILL I never see any evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25944214
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
No problems for us Romney shills... already got my cheque cashed5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27133343
United States
11/06/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27098820

GLP is PRIVATELY owned. GLP is not a church, a government office, nor do they subcontract for PAC.

Small business's have a right to lean either way politically.

Get over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

Just an observation...friend
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26873559
Canada
11/06/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was told by a friend huffingtonpost moderators make get this

$1/ day per new fan they get
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
11/06/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for starting this thread.

Now, please go and vote for Obama for our world's sake!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27048181

The world's sake? Obama hates Europe and has stated in his writings that he must un-do the "injustices of colonization" and we all know who had colonies, the EU members.

Basically, he hates white people and claims his father was tortured by the British.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Da fuck did this thread get pinned....

amazed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14682498
United States
11/06/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what you'd call a Romney shill post.

Let's say it was real. Who on earth is going to check through thousands of pro Obama posts per person, yet alone determine if they are/were "positive" enough, then add up the money owed per person?

How would they determine the posts were posted by the poster who claimed to post them? And what if the supposed hired "shill posters" just copied and pasted the same post ad finitum on some lone message board? Would they be paid for these posts?

The OP post is ludicrous, and beyond stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27119159

This is just a post Hallow'een trick or treat reveal the troll post and it sucked you out into the light of day. Don't take this thread too seriously, China. It's American humor at it's best. Have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924514
United States
11/06/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was wondering why so many people from Finland were taking such an interest in American politics lately.
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
11/06/2012 11:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

I was wondering why so many people from Finland were taking such an interest in American politics lately.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26924514

ohyeah
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
11/06/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
On the first debate that was posted in a thread here and had links to watch the debate it was more than obvious.

I do not have TV at all. I followed some of it when I cam here a used a link that opened up another tab.

But it exploded on the sight at one point in time like at the end of the debate when people began talking about it.

And yes it was a dump load of foreign nations even mostly Netherlands and others like that.

They were posting videos that were very attacking of everything in our nation as far as leadership went.

I was shocked that they were so open and obvious in their manipulating of other nations elections.

I even commented on one reply, that I would not allow any foreign nations opinion or interaction any place in the elections.

The type of flooding was even hostile in attitude very bad character behavior. You could tell what these people really wanted to stick on us.

Yet after that flash dump the flags changed down to not being seen as much other nations mainly European nations.

It was scandalous and scamming our election debates. Quiet offensive form or election manipulation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
11/06/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually it was at the UN address of Obama that was put up with links for the live watching of it.
That was one explosion also of foreign trafficking political pushing.
CyanGodDog

User ID: 10392043
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe people are paid to do this on both sides, big part of the game now winning over the internet audience.
Be the God, we are all God. Universal peace and light.
waterlily

User ID: 19961452
United States
11/06/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reliable sources in UK, Netherlands and Canada are revealing that thousands and thousands of people who have signed up to earn $0.15 per post for posting pro-Obama messages on popular message boards are being refused payment for services rendered.

"We are not paying anyone who signed up for this program unless they are properly documented as a contract labor campaign worker," one Democratic party spokesman stated.

"If they do not have a legal American address, and confirmed as having paid federal income taxes in the past, we cannot issue them a W-2 for their taxes this year."
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Good! I was so tired of reading all that rude, foul mouth, contentious BS from Spain, Netherlands, etc.

Maybe next time they will stay home and play Minecraft.
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
11/06/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad about them!

Have you ever seen Americans go on foreign forums and try to tell people how to vote?

And I'm getting a bonus this month for being a Romney shill.

gears
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26905032
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

"everyone that doesn't agree with me is a paid shill"

You have a link for this BS?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6630717

Youve got it, anyone who doesnt agree with Romney posts is a shill, I remember the same happening at the last elections on most forums. The same will happen next time aswell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26905032
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe people are paid to do this on both sides, big part of the game now winning over the internet audience.
 Quoting: CyanGodDog

^^

Its obvious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
11/06/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have now switched to "Pro Romney post"

GLP