Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NEWSFLASH! Foreign Shills Getting Shafted Out of Their Promised $0.15 Per Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26154227
United States
11/06/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NEWSFLASH! Foreign Shills Getting Shafted Out of Their Promised $0.15 Per Post
lol

"everyone that doesn't agree with me is a paid shill"

You have a link for this BS?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6630717

lol

"everyone that doesn't agree with me is a paid shill"

You have a link for this BS?

banana25a
CE1

User ID: 21253655
United States
11/06/2012 11:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: NEWSFLASH! Foreign Shills Getting Shafted Out of Their Promised $0.15 Per Post
Reliable sources in UK, Netherlands and Canada are revealing that thousands and thousands of people who have signed up to earn $0.15 per post for posting pro-Obama messages on popular message boards are being refused payment for services rendered.

"We are not paying anyone who signed up for this program unless they are properly documented as a contract labor campaign worker," one Democratic party spokesman stated.

"If they do not have a legal American address, and confirmed as having paid federal income taxes in the past, we cannot issue them a W-2 for their taxes this year."
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Good for them..Get to work!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21235597
United States
11/06/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it's true, then there's an army of idiots willing to post anti-Obama rhetoric too. Too bad it will be too late for them to make any difference--as if their original Obama affirmations were of any consequence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25816768
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe people are paid to do this on both sides, big part of the game now winning over the internet audience.
 Quoting: CyanGodDog

^^

Its obvious.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26905032

it is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16833876
United States
11/06/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
and all this from a avatar called Mockingbird? An avatar on the GLP top 50 shills list? you have layers of shills. military and boards, cough cough, and those the shill described feeding at the bottom of the shill trough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924514
United States
11/06/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glp is pro romney today...wow
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27098820

Not exactly

Thread: How Many GLPers Think We're Screwed No Matter Which One Of These Idiots Get (s)Elected? (Page 4)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27019763
Turkey
11/06/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
idiots.

the place which invented, and has the biggest 'paid posting' companies is usa.

your own countrymen are posting against you.

enjoy.

Reliable sources in UK, Netherlands and Canada are revealing that thousands and thousands of people who have signed up to earn $0.15 per post for posting pro-Obama messages on popular message boards are being refused payment for services rendered.

"We are not paying anyone who signed up for this program unless they are properly documented as a contract labor campaign worker," one Democratic party spokesman stated.

"If they do not have a legal American address, and confirmed as having paid federal income taxes in the past, we cannot issue them a W-2 for their taxes this year."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27138758
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reliable sources

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
11/06/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
No link? How is this pinned?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6209063

Do you have to ask? It fits with a certain mindset that is being pushed on you...

Exactly, this is republicanproductions owned by the Government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14207070
United States
11/06/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
BWHAH AH AH HAAHAHHA

I fucking knew this was going on.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

Wait.. you just eat this up like its accepted fact?

That's a good little sheep lol.

romney supporters are the lowest common denominator
-GooGooFlexy-

User ID: 1238529
United States
11/06/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not one link...OP, are you just making this shit up or are you too lazy?
-GooGooFlexy-
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
11/06/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
BWHAH AH AH HAAHAHHA

I fucking knew this was going on.

I hope they don't get paid. They are the tools of the destruction of this country and should be found and shot instead.

That's fucking treason, the rat bastards.

Let them complain. Come forward you assholes and be recognized.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

So people are actually being paid to be Obama shills??? Unbelievable. I suppose with my tax dollars too? Fuck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6630717
Canada
11/06/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe people are paid to do this on both sides, big part of the game now winning over the internet audience.
 Quoting: CyanGodDog

^^

Its obvious.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26905032

it is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25816768

To most of us it is. But there are many partisantards around here that truly believe only "the other guys" do this.

User ID: 25892920
United States
11/06/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul pays in silver......
Mittster pays cold hard cash.........
Obummer pays in EBT cards!!!!

:dubya:
“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?” – “Who guards the guardians?”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9467151
United States
11/06/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I DO NOT KNOW WHY GLP SUPPORTS ROME ROMMY. IF HE WINS IT IS WAR FOR IRAN, WAR FOR THE JEWS.

AND AMERICA WILL PAY FOR IT. I PRESUME THE MOSSAD HAS A HAND IN GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26842251
United States
11/06/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Although extremely believable, as of right now there is no news carrier running this story exactly as it is written. Google is your friend people!

Now, is it believable... ABSOLUTELY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9467151
United States
11/06/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
OBAMA WILL WIN WITH 50%.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22757720
United States
11/06/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you dont think there are people being paid to post pro Romney posts? how do we know YOUR not getting paid to past this without a source?
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
11/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reliable sources in UK, Netherlands and Canada...

I guess asking for one of those reliable sources is out of the question, right? lOl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3694399
United States
11/06/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sucks to be them, I've been getting my money.
 Quoting: Sparrow and Medicine

All you people should worry about your own country. Youll never find an American telling you who to vote for so stay the fuck out of our elections.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2128196
Australia
11/06/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
whah my money mofo?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4130227
Norway
11/06/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romneys team have paid me handsomly for all the pro shill work this past 6 months.

Then, he does pay us via his offshore cayman trust account into my offshore isle of man account therefor bypassing your employment laws.

You muppets are voting for a man who's going to bend you over and have you pay for your own vasaline.

P.s. My accountant has informed me that my stockholding in various defense contractors will rocket once he's in, just need your poor to do the dirty work for us.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4130227
Norway
11/06/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could someone have those tapes ready for me to pickup iether tonight or tomorrow eveing from PHQ.

Many thanx.

P.s I might I might bring a couple up for you.

GLP