Get rid of the Communist now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27127431
United States
11/06/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do NOT vote 3rd party this election: We need to DITCH the COMMUNIST NOW
How do we get rid of the bankers that run the country. Too bad we can get rid of them. Then we would have some serious prosperity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/06/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
you cannot change the world if you dont change the sickness at the top, and oblahblah is the sickness that if left untreated will kill the patient.

There is no potential cure, if the disease agent isnt disposed of effectivley.

Those claiming that johnson will lead to anything but an oblahblah win demonstrate their thinking is no different than oblahblahs thinking.
mrclean

User ID: 23526229
United States
11/06/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yea let's 'vote' on fraudulent electronic voting machines that are per-determined with the winner and have no way of having any accountability.

Yes let's 'vote' for a choice between COUSIN ROMNEY OR COUSIN OBAMA. Satanist #1 or Satanist #2. Freemason #1 or Freemason #2?

Yes let's 'VOTE' when the votes aren't even counted in the USA. They are outsourced to be counted in SPAIN.

GROW UP AMERICANS. The more you 'vote' the more you encourage your slave masters. Your 'vote' has never meant shit.
mrclean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6209063
United States
11/06/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
"You cannot vote for this thread as you've exceeded your limit of 10 votes within 24hrs"

I didn't know this could happen. ??? Happened to me just now. I wanted to 5 star this thread. : (
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6209063
United States
11/06/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yea let's 'vote' on fraudulent electronic voting machines that are per-determined with the winner and have no way of having any accountability.

Yes let's 'vote' for a choice between COUSIN ROMNEY OR COUSIN OBAMA. Satanist #1 or Satanist #2. Freemason #1 or Freemason #2?

Yes let's 'VOTE' when the votes aren't even counted in the USA. They are outsourced to be counted in SPAIN.

GROW UP AMERICANS. The more you 'vote' the more you encourage your slave masters. Your 'vote' has never meant shit.
 Quoting: mrclean

Go count your marbles. I think you lost a few.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129510
United States
11/06/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I think Ron Paul & Gary Johnson are the best OBAMA operative Democrats could ever hope for.

They sing such a sweet "anti-banker" Siren song, that it's simply irresistable, in fact many Paul Tards honestly think they are doing it for the right reasons....

but of course as even a child knows, Hell is paved with good intentions. This will all end in tears for those same Paul-tards who when they grow up & sober up a bit will realize what they've done by splitting the GOP vote: 4 more years of Obama, followed by 8 more years of Bill Clinton (Hillary).

Then in 12 years' time, the Hispanic, Black and Muslim -- and of course single women & brainwashed youth in Marxist incubator schools ---- voting blocks will be SO powerful and so numerous, so brazen in their election fraud hijinx -- because hey, it's being proven to work now, so why not? --- that NO REPUBLICAN WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO WINING PRESIDENT EVER AGAIN!

Ron Paul will of course be long dead by then, because Team Obama, George Soros, NWO will no longer "need" him to destroy the Republican Party from within.

That's god honest truth. That's what will happen. Romney is not perfect, but his low charisma and approval rating is actually a GOOD thing --- because he will much easier to hold feet to the fire in 2014 and 2016 elections.

Wheras with Obama people, they are DEAD serious abour usurping power and structurally changing America for good.

And believe me, Obama's New America or Soviet America, is something that will eat Ron Paul tard up and chew them out --- as history of the 20th century showed in such spectacularly horrific fashion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26682650
United States
11/06/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I think Ron Paul & Gary Johnson are the best OBAMA operative Democrats could ever hope for.

They sing such a sweet "anti-banker" Siren song, that it's simply irresistable, in fact many Paul Tards honestly think they are doing it for the right reasons....

but of course as even a child knows, Hell is paved with good intentions. This will all end in tears for those same Paul-tards who when they grow up & sober up a bit will realize what they've done by splitting the GOP vote: 4 more years of Obama, followed by 8 more years of Bill Clinton (Hillary).

Then in 12 years' time, the Hispanic, Black and Muslim -- and of course single women & brainwashed youth in Marxist incubator schools ---- voting blocks will be SO powerful and so numerous, so brazen in their election fraud hijinx -- because hey, it's being proven to work now, so why not? --- that NO REPUBLICAN WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO WINING PRESIDENT EVER AGAIN!

Ron Paul will of course be long dead by then, because Team Obama, George Soros, NWO will no longer "need" him to destroy the Republican Party from within.

That's god honest truth. That's what will happen. Romney is not perfect, but his low charisma and approval rating is actually a GOOD thing --- because he will much easier to hold feet to the fire in 2014 and 2016 elections.

Wheras with Obama people, they are DEAD serious abour usurping power and structurally changing America for good.

And believe me, Obama's New America or Soviet America, is something that will eat Ron Paul tard up and chew them out --- as history of the 20th century showed in such spectacularly horrific fashion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129510

so we have to choose between communism and fascism?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

so we have to choose between communism and fascism?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26682650

No, dummy, you have to chose between communism and freedom & personality-responsibility orientd CAPIALISM.

Between the Life According to of Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Brezhnev, Mao, Pol Pot, Fidel.... and life acording to George Washington, Alexander Hamillton, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Rosevelt, FDR, Dwight Einsenhower, Ronald Reagan

and, yes, Sir Winston Churchill.

The very country that defeated Hitler & Imperial Japan; then Evil Empire of Soviet Union, freeing entire continents and Eastern Europe..... that one country that is cock-blocking the planned Islamic Chaliphate from mopolizing the world's resorces.....

...the country that in incredibly short period of time gave the world the mass-telegraph, radio, TV, Ford, GM, Chrysler Hollywood, the computer, the Internet, cellphone, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Iphone, Ipad, Twitter, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention all the life saving medicines and food flooding starving, dying 3rd world countries.... first to respond to quakes and tsunami, too.

you know, THAT America that your al-Jazeera, BBC and RT propaganda forgot to educate you about.

This isn't a video game or your weed-reeking college essay. This is REALITY. Romney is rich enough that he doesn't have to be too beholden or reliant on his backers and can actually do bi-partisan stuff like did in Massachussets, a very liberal state. Or saving the Olympics. Everything else is just campaign rhetoric to appease the Tea Party radicals.

You don't vote for Romney, you're bringing up not just your kids, but your grandkids into Orwellian slavery. Plain and simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21747413
United States
11/06/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Communism or fascism....that's a tough choice.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mrclean

Go count your marbles. I think you lost a few.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6209063

Exactly.

This "they're both evil" nonsense is clever Obama tactic to further split the Republican vote in key states like Ohio, Flarida, Virginia, Colorado, even Pennsylvania.

I am very young myself, it should be noted, but this is a good rule of thumb: when you hear someone screech and bleat about "Lesser of 2 evils" this or "they're both evil" that, it's a sign of their self-centered, ignorant IMMATURITY that so many Libertarians suffer from.

No, this election is about the BETTER CHOICE. Not a perfect choice, not a purist choice, but a BETTER choice.

And that is Mitt Romney by a mile!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21747413

Now you're just trolling.

Which I find overwhelming percetage of trolls among Paul tards.

You think it's cute or something to play with the very future of America and the Free West/World?

Just wait until Obama Agenda turns the US into juat another totalitarian 3rd world shithole and you're getting routinely robbed & gang-rapped by roaming gangs of Muslims, Hispanics or Blacks...... and/or are arrested for Thought Crime and sent to Gulag along with your family.

Good times. Believe you me, you'll be remembering your "fascist" Massach8sets Moderate Mitt very fondly and crying to heavens "Why the fuck was I such a huge know-it-all POSEUR and allowed Obama to secure power for good????!!! Oh my god, I want a reset, I wanna be young again and do it over!"

But it will be far too late by then. Everybody and everything good will be fucked for good.
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 10039683
United States
11/06/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tool.
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26618097
United States
11/06/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney IS a communist you fucktard ,he VOTED FOR OBAMACARE AND MORE WARS.
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 10039683
United States
11/06/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21747413

Now you're just trolling.

Which I find overwhelming percetage of trolls among Paul tards.

You think it's cute or something to play with the very future of America and the Free West/World?

Just wait until Obama Agenda turns the US into juat another totalitarian 3rd world shithole and you're getting routinely robbed & gang-rapped by roaming gangs of Muslims, Hispanics or Blacks...... and/or are arrested for Thought Crime and sent to Gulag along with your family.

Good times. Believe you me, you'll be remembering your "fascist" Massach8sets Moderate Mitt very fondly and crying to heavens "Why the fuck was I such a huge know-it-all POSEUR and allowed Obama to secure power for good????!!! Oh my god, I want a reset, I wanna be young again and do it over!"

But it will be far too late by then. Everybody and everything good will be fucked for good.

Fucking with the future of America did you say???
So do changing the damn rules on the RNC floor to shove

some cry baby rich fuck down the throats of Americans who

shares the same foreign policy views, by arming the enemy

to keep the wars fueling to make blood money. Not one

Republican I know voted for Mitt in the primary, NOT

ONE!!!!!!! Now it is time for you lazy trolling, absent

minded fucks to shut up! You are enabling these corporate

funded bastards to run our nation into the ground! Damn

you all for allowing this to happen! Damn you all!!!
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25020296
United States
11/06/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney IS a communist you fucktard ,he VOTED FOR OBAMACARE AND MORE WARS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26618097

Wrong and wrong.

Romney is a STATE initiative, NOT a 2,000 page of unreadable Orwellian FEDERAL "tax" like Obama care. Romney made a compromise so that Democrats couldn't throw him out of office and then mopolize the Health-care reform ideas nation-wide --- if that were to happen, you would have communist NATIONALIZED healthcare by now. Much, much worse.

And no, Romney didn't get the best deal, but remember in Massachussets, 85% of legislature were ULTRA-Liberals --- and Romney had to make a deal that wasn't perfect, in fact showing impressive bi-partisanship. If elected President, he will have much few liberal influences & pressure on him than in Mass. Fact.

Otherwise.... acoording to your logic someone like Teddy Roosevelt, Richard Nixon and the WW-2 hero Bob Dole all are "communists" --- because at various times they too offered sweeping Healthcare reform, before being shut down by real commies like Ted Kennedy and the unions, liberal MSM, Hollywood celebrities propaganda, etc.

If anything, Romney-care is MORE conservative than what even Richard Nixon was proposing back in the day. Are you kidding me???? Are you honestly this politically-ignorant if not outright STUPID?????

As for wars.... they are a fact of life in HUMAN HISTORY. Even when "America was America" we fought against British, against Napolion, against Berber pirates, against Ottoman Sultan, against Spain, against Mexico, against the Confederacy/Yankee North, against Germany TWICE, against Imperial Japan, against North Korea, against Vietkong, against Grenda and Nicaraqua and of course the grandaddy of them alll -- against the Totalitarian Superpower of Soviet Union....against Milosevic, too.

And America was still rightfully widely considered THE greatest, most free coutry in the history of Advanced Human Civilization!!!!! Imagine that, you bloody know-nothing Paul tard fool!!! LMAO!

Oh and......Obama has kept Bush war going for 3+ years, in fact he sent Biden to PROLONG Bush war, but was turned down by Maliki in early 2012. Obama actually TRIPPLED the Afganistan war effort. He is using drones 10 times more frequently than Bush did. Obama sent expeditionary forces to Mali, Uganda, Yemen. He started the Lybia war and if it were up to Obama Syrian war, too. And worse of all, Obama's perceived WEAKNESS will result in Iran being so bolden as to start an Iran War in the Persian Gulf.

Even Russia is sensing weakness and sending their submarines to our East coast just yesterday!

Romney had to appease the Tea Party clowns during the Primary and generally his base. But if anything, he's LESS likely to go to war with Iran because Iran knows --- one wrong move, and it's all over for them. That deterrence is what will PREVENT war, you dummy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26223397
United States
11/06/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is not a communist alfuckingready>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27121505
United States
11/06/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not Ron Paul. He dropped out and didn't endorse anyone. He exited as cleanly as he could.

GJ though seems like a Dem. operative. Like Ross Perot in 1992 who helped Bill Clinton beat GHWB. The elder Bush wasn't bad at all but he couldn't stand up to having his votes siphoned off by Perot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26223397
United States
11/06/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just ask Obama's Chicago gay bath-house buddies.

If you would care to provide me with names, I would be more than happy to!

(Unless your accusation is merely a vague ambiguous vestige of some internet sloganeers imaginings, in which case I understand your inability to back up your claims with any ACTUAL evidence, and therefore my inability to verify your claims.)
TrinityMountain

User ID: 10568767
Canada
11/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama must go now!!!

Do not vote 3rd party.

Vote Romney

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26945271

Ha Ha ha. From the Romney Camp and a Canadian Shill at that. The thing that terrifies both party's is a THIRD PARTY IN THEIR GOVERNMENT. A THIRD PARTY WATCHDOG. YOU NEED A THIRD PARTY. Don't be led astray by this bullshit. To create a three party system you need or they need 5% percent of the popular vote. They are both the same party. You need to break up this kissing cousin monopoly before its too late

.bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not Ron Paul. He dropped out and didn't endorse anyone. He exited as cleanly as he could.

GJ though seems like a Dem. operative. Like Ross Perot in 1992 who helped Bill Clinton beat GHWB. The elder Bush wasn't bad at all but he couldn't stand up to having his votes siphoned off by Perot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27121505

But wait. According to both Liberal MSM and Original generation of Paul-Tards.... George H.W. Bush was an ombipotent, Freemason CIA Monster.

So going by that "logic", Bush Sr. could have had his extremely powerful & influential friends threaten Ross Perot, his family to bow out of the election quietly -- like allegedly, Republicans have been doing for decades according to Paul Tards.

Considering that according to Truthrs, Republicans pulled off 9/11 and Fukushima... well, compared to those enormous endeavors, threatening Ross Perot would have been the so EASY for Bush Sr, as to be insulting!

And yet, Perot neatly delivered the election to Bill Clinton -- and which eventually paved away for Obama.

Hmm.... and then we have Gary Johnson. Best gift Obama, Soros, William Ayres could ever hope for!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
As for Ron Paul "exiting" as cleanly as he could...

Uh-huh, he already did enough damage to Romney during the grueling 20-debate, 9 month long primaries. By summer, his Obama masters probably thought Romney was finished, so there was no need for Ron Paul to blow his "Republican" cover by laying it on Romney a little too thick.

But all the same, Paul Tards did crash RNC. That further hurt Romney in key states in a close election.

And you are also kind of white-washing Ron Paul's not endorsing anyone. Hello, it's his OBLIGATION to endorse Mitt Romney. That's how it works.

Even the most radical Liberals endorsed Barack Obama, whom they mockingly keep referring to as Bush 2.0.

Hell, even Bill Clinton who despises Obama and feels threatened by Obama, who hasn't forgotten what Obama did to Hillary in 2008..... even Bill Clinton was smart enough to put his personal feelings aside for the GOOD of the party -- and lent Obama much needed help during the Convention in
Charlotte!

Think about that for just one minute, before answering. It's incredible how disloyal Paul was to his party. Shameful.

And it's that party unity & party discipline that will deliver this election to Obama.

PS. And before someone chimes in with more "3rd party solves everything!" crap again.... ask Israel about that. They used to be basically a 2-party democracy --- Labor and Likud. Ask them about how the 3rd party worked out in solving all the problems as Israeli versions of Ron Paul and Israeli version of Paul Tards were screaming about for years.....

Hint: (Israel now has a DOZEN parties because of it. And things have never been MESSIER politically.

There is no doubt in my mind that Paul colluded with Obama. None. It brought him back into national spotlight with a bang, it gave him resources he never had before --- and Obama is aboutn to be crowned emperer in Ohio.

Thanks, Paul Tards. You've signed a death warrant for the country you claim to love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26075182
United States
11/06/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama must go now!!!

Do not vote 3rd party.

Vote Romney

Ha Ha ha. From the Romney Camp and a Canadian Shill at that. The thing that terrifies both party's is a THIRD PARTY IN THEIR GOVERNMENT. A THIRD PARTY WATCHDOG. YOU NEED A THIRD PARTY. Don't be led astray by this bullshit. To create a three party system you need or they need 5% percent of the popular vote. They are both the same party. You need to break up this kissing cousin monopoly before its too late

.bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS. And before someone chimes in with more "3rd party solves everything!" crap again....

ask Israel about that. They used to be basically a 2-party democracy --- Labor and Likud. Ask them about how the 3rd party worked out in solving all the problems, as Israeli versions of Ron Paul and Israeli version of Paul Tards were screaming about for years.....

Hint: Israel now has a DOZEN parties because of it. And things have never been MESSIER politically or administratively there.
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/06/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, keep voting for the same 2 parties, they'll fix everything!!!

AND LOL. I love how Romney gets painted as some kind of savior, when in reality hes just another tool-bag.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6354989
United States
11/06/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
ac 27129510

Is that you Dick Cheney? How did you find our Paultard site?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24977678
United States
11/06/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama must go now!!!

Do not vote 3rd party.

Vote Romney

I'm so tired of ignorant people like you. Don't you understand that a vote for romney is a vote for obama as well? They're both status quo candidates and paid for by the same corporations.

This whole thing is an illusion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama must go now!!!

Do not vote 3rd party.

Vote Romney

I'm so tired of ignorant people like you. Don't you understand that a vote for romney is a vote for obama as well? They're both status quo candidates and paid for by the same corporations.

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama must go now!!!

Do not vote 3rd party.

Vote Romney

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama must go now!!!

Do not vote 3rd party.

Vote Romney

GLP