Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 139,487
Pageviews Today: 265,151Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,026
02:57 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

For those still thinking about voting for the Traitor..the Ultimate A-Z guide to Oblabla's first term.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24263484
United States
11/06/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: For those still thinking about voting for the Traitor..the Ultimate A-Z guide to Oblabla's first term.
Shit... I voted before reading this. If I bring a copy of this thread back to the Polling Place do you think they will allow me to change my vote, or should I wait & try tomorrow when the lines are shorter.

Romney Illuminati. laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24263484

Another liberal out to destroy the country.

Congrats on being an idiot. thumbs
 Quoting: Debauchery

It appears you are somewhat of a holy-roller, how do you solve the conflict of voting for a Mormon, or are you not a Christian?

Mormon = Heretic
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
11/06/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For those still thinking about voting for the Traitor..the Ultimate A-Z guide to Oblabla's first term.
Spelled "Americans" wrong, too.

lOl
Debauchery  (OP)

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/06/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shit... I voted before reading this. If I bring a copy of this thread back to the Polling Place do you think they will allow me to change my vote, or should I wait & try tomorrow when the lines are shorter.

Romney Illuminati. laugh

It appears you are somewhat of a holy-roller, how do you solve the conflict of voting for a Mormon, or are you not a Christian?

Mormon = Heretic

I'm not a holy roller cruise I'm not religious at all and I'm definitely not Christian.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
11/06/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stimulus recipient A123 ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Abound Solar ... laid off 70 percent of its company.
Stimulus recipient Abound Solar ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Amonix ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Azure Dynamics ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Babcock and Brown ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Beacon Power ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Brightsource ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Chemical Power ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Compact Power ... furloughed workers.
Stimulus recipient Eastern Energy ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient ECOtality ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Ener1 ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Energy Conversion Devices ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Evergreen Solar ... fails.
Stimulus recipient First Solar ... sold panels to itself.
Stimulus recipient First Solar ... slashed 2,000 jobs.
Stimulus recipient First Solar ... furloughed pay.
Stimulus recipient Fisker Automotive ... laid off lots of workers (its cars also get worse mileage than SUVs).
Stimulus recipient Genesis Poly ... failed (twice).
Stimulus recipient Green Vehicles Inc. ... failed.
Stimulus recipient GreenVolts ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Johnson Controls ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient LSP Energy Systems ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Mountain Plaza, Inc. ... failed.
Stimulus recipient National Renewable Energy Lab ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Navistar ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Nevada Geothermal ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Nordic Windpower ... failed.
Stimulus recipient NREL ... laid off much of its workforce.
Stimulus recipient Olsen's Crop Service ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Range Fuels ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Raser Technologies ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Satcon ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Schneider Electric ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Solar Trust for America ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Solyndra ... failed.
Stimulus recipient SpectraWatt ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Stirling Energy Systems ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Thompson River Power ... failed.
Stimulus recipient SunPower ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Tesla Motors ... is failing.
Stimulus recipient Thompson River Power ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Unisolar ... failed.
Stimulus recipient Vestas ... faltering.
Stimulus recipient Willard & Kelsey Solar Group ... laid off 40 employees.
Stimulus recipient Sappire Energy ... failed.

[link to funkypundit.blogspot.com]
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/06/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still don't get how any informed voter could vote for this guy.
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

I share that sentiment.
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/06/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread by the way.

5*
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 10844865
United States
11/06/2012 11:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
5stars
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/06/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's just it my friend, they are informed, but in the wrong way.

They know he is a radical, but so are they.
They know he is pushing white guilt, but so are they.
They know he hates the founding American principles, but so do they.
And the list could go on and on.

John Adams must be half way to China by now because he has turned over in his grave so many times.
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
His Department of Homeland Security authored a report suggesting conservatives are potential anti-American terrorists.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24263484
United States
11/06/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Romney Illuminati. laugh

Mormon = Heretic

I'm not a holy roller cruise I'm not religious at all and I'm definitely not Christian.

Good to know you won't be suffering from any postpartum election guilt.

bonghit
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spent money studying sexual history and erectile dysfunction.

Spent money pushing gay rights abroad.

Melaniki
User ID: 607554
United States
11/06/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barak Obama is a sign. The message hidden in his name is your omen but not what you think Sons of Adam. His name is the foretelling. "Barak", embodiment of the light of revealing. "Obama", point of origin, bearer of the seed of the mother. That which is crushed will rise again.

YOU should take a look at your own history at the vast sins you've committed, assigned to the blood of your ancestors flowing in your veins and carrying the weight of karma unpaid, and debts yet owed to the slaughtered masses whose voices will never be heard, except as the earth shall speak for them. Voices silenced in the blood of their descendants long ago muted by the trauma imprinted in their genetic memories. Knowledge suppressed, records erased, histories altered, except what truth stone and river and earth can tell. A story written in blood, that the Earth will yet reveal before the end of the age. Sons of Adam, you have ruled long and with a fist of iron. Without repentance or remorse. Be assured, the Sons of Ishah will awaken to their destiny and their heritage will be restored. Not by man, but by The Gods who are the Sons of Nature. It was foretold in our sacred manuscripts. Those you did not destroy. Mama Watu Hatekenu Shanu. "The Awakening of the Ancient Ones is happening now."

[link to books.google.com]

[link to www-personal.umich.edu]

[link to play.google.com (secure)]

[link to people.sju.edu]

"Walk softly upon the earth, that the imprint you leave in the dust today, will not become a footprint in the clay that forms your children tomorrow. It is they who will bear the weight of your misteps." ...An Ancient Egyptian proverb.
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barak Obama is a sign. The message hidden in his name is your omen but not what you think Sons of Adam. His name is the foretelling. "Barak", embodiment of the light of revealing. "Obama", point of origin, bearer of the seed of the mother. That which is crushed will rise again.

YOU should take a look at your own history at the vast sins you've committed, assigned to the blood of your ancestors flowing in your veins and carrying the weight of karma unpaid, and debts yet owed to the slaughtered masses whose voices will never be heard, except as the earth shall speak for them. Voices silenced in the blood of their descendants long ago muted by the trauma imprinted in their genetic memories. Knowledge suppressed, records erased, histories altered, except what truth stone and river and earth can tell. A story written in blood, that the Earth will yet reveal before the end of the age. Sons of Adam, you have ruled long and with a fist of iron. Without repentance or remorse. Be assured, the Sons of Ishah will awaken to their destiny and their heritage will be restored. Not by man, but by The Gods who are the Sons of Nature. It was foretold in our sacred manuscripts. Those you did not destroy. Mama Watu Hatekenu Shanu. "The Awakening of the Ancient Ones is happening now."

[link to people.sju.edu]

"Walk softly upon the earth, that the imprint you leave in the dust today, will not become a footprint in the clay that forms your children tomorrow. It is they who will bear the weight of your misteps." ...An Ancient Egyptian proverb.
 Quoting: Melaniki 607554

spock

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27135401
United States
11/06/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bunch of he said she said

where's my .15 cents
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
11/06/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone voting is a traitor PERIOD... -Ouch...that one hurts doesn't it?-

I wouldn't expect those who vote to actually DO THEIR HOMEWORK to find out though. That would require effort and volition.

Instead...voters would just rather dive right into the soap opera that they're presented with rather than LEARN the nature of what they participate in.

Quoting: Serenity777

Yeah, let's just not vote....That will show them....

....show them how apathetic we have become, and that we don't give a crap what direction this country goes....Show them that we are OK having a traitorous disaster in the White House...We are OK with our president bowing to other foreign leaders...it's OK that our president is a US apologist...It's OK that our president lied to the American people about Benghazi...It's OK that our president hates everything that America was founded on...

Yeah, that'll show 'em!!!!!

And yet, I'll bet that those "non-voters" will be the BIGGEST and LOUDEST whiners when something crappy comes down the Pike. My personal philosophy is, if you didn't vote you have NO right to bitch about what happens next!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
CygnusXI

User ID: 21955391
United States
11/06/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is for you suckers..you know who you are.

for all you suckers:

Romney shipped jobs to China and had his American workers trained their Chinese counterparts.

Then, they packed up the factory, lock stock and barrel and shipped it and their jobs to China.

Romney's advisers are the Bush Gang recycled. You know, the same guys who drove the economy off the cliff.

Where's Romney's tax returns for the last 12 years and where is he squirreling his funds in off shore banks? Better yet , why?

Avoid taxes, oversight or both?

Who is the sucker pal.

Are things great? No. Are they better than 4 years ago when Bush destroyed the economy?

Absolutely!
 Quoting: CASEY JONES 3741

LMAO
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
11/06/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have definitely shown ignorance beyond compare. 4 years later the deficit has increased from the Bush Administration exponentially. crazy

I guess I shouldn't expect the majority of Americans to understand mathematics, since America is one of the worst in all industrial nations at it. Therefore, I won't throw figures at you that will inevitably confuse you.

Nonetheless...people like you, i.e. those who vote, are the reasons why this country has been destroyed. None of you KNOW VIRTUALLY ANYTHING and only believe the information you CHOOSE to believe. Hence, the reason why you can say something so retarded as, "Are things great? No. Are the better than 4 years ago when Bush destroyed the economy? Absolutely!"

This whole place is going to burn...Good luck to ALL OF YOU. You've EARNED what is to come.

whatever

The problem is, their stupidity will affect the rest of us as we circle the drain because of them!

When people go on about how "Romney outsourced all those jobs to China" they neglect to mention (or perhaps they are unaware?) that Romney's PRIVATE consulting company used PRIVATE money from people who were WILLING to take a risk in order to turn PRIVATE companies around, which sometimes, yes, involved downsizing and relocating. However, Obama basically just GAVE taxpayer money, over 9 billion dollars' worth, to the "green" companies which HE chose, and which subsequently declared bankruptcy and absconded with OUR money. We the taxpayers were not consulted nor did we give our permission for his "investments", nor would we have seen any "return" on OUR "investment" if these companies HAD been successful. Additionally, it becomes very suspicious to learn that ALL of those companies just "happened" to be big donators to Obama's first campaign.

Romney's firm received only an up-front agreed-upon consulting fee, and it was up to the individual companies to accept or reject Bain's recommendations.
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27056738
United States
11/06/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because Liberalism has become a Religion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27087823
Canada
11/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is for you suckers..you know who you are.

I shall add that he declined Canadian pipe line which would give thousands of extra work for Americans and make gas prices cheaper.

And what about cancelling missile defense program in Poland to protect Eastern Europeans countries just to please his enemy Putin? He screwed up what others US Presidents worked hard for for years, starting with Ronald Reagan.

He is turning his back on American long time truly friends and making friends with Muslim countries which hates America.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26880926
United States
11/06/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's not a traitor, because he's not an American citizen.

Derrrrrrrr.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1835399
United States
11/06/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because Liberalism has become a Religion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27056738

These mentally retarded Barry Soetero voters do not realize this guy isn' qualified to clean the white house shitters let alone run a country.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have definitely shown ignorance beyond compare. 4 years later the deficit has increased from the Bush Administration exponentially. crazy

I guess I shouldn't expect the majority of Americans to understand mathematics, since America is one of the worst in all industrial nations at it. Therefore, I won't throw figures at you that will inevitably confuse you.

Nonetheless...people like you, i.e. those who vote, are the reasons why this country has been destroyed. None of you KNOW VIRTUALLY ANYTHING and only believe the information you CHOOSE to believe. Hence, the reason why you can say something so retarded as, "Are things great? No. Are the better than 4 years ago when Bush destroyed the economy? Absolutely!"

This whole place is going to burn...Good luck to ALL OF YOU. You've EARNED what is to come.

whatever

The problem is, their stupidity will affect the rest of us as we circle the drain because of them!

When people go on about how "Romney outsourced all those jobs to China" they neglect to mention (or perhaps they are unaware?) that Romney's PRIVATE consulting company used PRIVATE money from people who were WILLING to take a risk in order to turn PRIVATE companies around, which sometimes, yes, involved downsizing and relocating. However, Obama basically just GAVE taxpayer money, over 9 billion dollars' worth, to the "green" companies which HE chose, and which subsequently declared bankruptcy and absconded with OUR money. We the taxpayers were not consulted nor did we give our permission for his "investments", nor would we have seen any "return" on OUR "investment" if these companies HAD been successful. Additionally, it becomes very suspicious to learn that ALL of those companies just "happened" to be big donators to Obama's first campaign.

Romney's firm received only an up-front agreed-upon consulting fee, and it was up to the individual companies to accept or reject Bain's recommendations.
 Quoting: Eggcellent

The realy reason for your deficit to increase 4 times to over 16 trillion dollars (!!!) is because Obama bought rich bankers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/06/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to people.sju.edu]

Quoting: Melaniki 607554

norespect
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Derrrrrrrr.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26880926

His citizenship is irrelevant..BUT, since you brought it up, he is recognized as an American citizen and he runs OUR country which puts him in a position to fuck over our country, and he has many times.

He IS a traitor.

Definition of TRAITOR
1 : one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

2 : one who commits treason

^What don't you understand about that?^

Derrrrrrrr.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Derrrrrrrr.

His citizenship is irrelevant..BUT, since you brought it up, he is recognized as an American citizen and he runs OUR country which puts him in a position to fuck over our country, and he has many times.

He IS a traitor.

Definition of TRAITOR

Derrrrrrrr.

You may took it out of the content. I think OP 26880926 was just sarcasitic.
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Derrrrrrrr.

He IS a traitor.

Definition of TRAITOR

Derrrrrrrr.

You may took it out of the content. I think OP 26880926 was just sarcasitic.
 Quoting: Kinga

chuckle

You may be right.

Wherever you are AC..forgive me.

I've got libtards coming at me hard today. I'm on edge.

Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
the traitor? they are both traitors who work for the bankers you profoundly stupid dumbfuck. kill yourself you piece of shit moron. you are the reason we're fucked
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27140537

Lazy ass passive motherfuckers like you are the reason we're fucked.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6440740
United States
11/06/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's victory dance.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1835399
United States
11/06/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
the traitor? they are both traitors who work for the bankers you profoundly stupid dumbfuck. kill yourself you piece of shit moron. you are the reason we're fucked
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27140537

I realize you just woke up but could you please let us know how you feel with more emotion? Im not convinced.

GLP