Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,223,194
Pageviews Today: 2,042,857Threads Today: 839Posts Today: 14,608
07:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

For those still thinking about voting for the Traitor..the Ultimate A-Z guide to Oblabla's first term.

Debauchery  (OP)

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/06/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: For those still thinking about voting for the Traitor..the Ultimate A-Z guide to Oblabla's first term.
the traitor? they are both traitors who work for the bankers you profoundly stupid dumbfuck. kill yourself you piece of shit moron. you are the reason we're fucked
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27140537

I realize you just woke up but could you please let us know how you feel with more emotion? Im not convinced.
 Quoting: sonic doom

cruise

I'm not feeling the fire or the passion either.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1835399
United States
11/06/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For those still thinking about voting for the Traitor..the Ultimate A-Z guide to Oblabla's first term.
the traitor? they are both traitors who work for the bankers you profoundly stupid dumbfuck. kill yourself you piece of shit moron. you are the reason we're fucked

I realize you just woke up but could you please let us know how you feel with more emotion? Im not convinced.

cruise

Quoting: Debauchery

Someone rode into glp today on the grumpy train.
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 543618
United States
11/06/2012 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

cruise

Before or after they voted for Obama for the free pack of smokes?
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/06/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's victory dance.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Hell he probly just woke up pissed its raining where he's at. No voting for him today.
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

After. My thread embarrassed him, he lashed out.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Sleeping Giant

United States
11/06/2012 01:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

cruise

After. My thread embarrassed him, he lashed out.

lmao
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
11/06/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I still don't get how any informed voter could vote for this guy.

Because Liberalism has become a Religion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27056738

These mentally retarded Barry Soetero voters do not realize this guy isn' qualified to clean the white house shitters let alone run a country.

I doubt very much if he could pass the background security check in order to be able to clean those shitters!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I still don't get how any informed voter could vote for this guy.

These mentally retarded Barry Soetero voters do not realize this guy isn' qualified to clean the white house shitters let alone run a country.

I doubt very much if he could pass the background security check in order to be able to clean those shitters!
 Quoting: Eggcellent

He couldn't get cleared to clean shitters with terrorist ties to bill ayers and bernadine doren
JimBomB

User ID: 5922825
United States
11/06/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
GR6
bacon26
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
User ID: 27111833
United States
11/06/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is for you suckers..you know who you are.

[link to funkypundit.blogspot.com]

for all you suckers:

Romney shipped jobs to China and had his American workers trained their Chinese counterparts.

Then, they packed up the factory, lock stock and barrel and shipped it and their jobs to China.

Romney's advisers are the Bush Gang recycled. You know, the same guys who drove the economy off the cliff.

Where's Romney's tax returns for the last 12 years and where is he squirreling his funds in off shore banks? Better yet , why?

Avoid taxes, oversight or both?

Who is the sucker pal.

Are things great? No. Are they better than 4 years ago when Bush destroyed the economy?

Absolutely!
 Quoting: CASEY JONES 3741

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18985064

it was a democratically controlled house and senate who drove us off the cliff...not bush. banana2
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/06/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

for all you suckers:

Romney shipped jobs to China and had his American workers trained their Chinese counterparts.

Then, they packed up the factory, lock stock and barrel and shipped it and their jobs to China.

Romney's advisers are the Bush Gang recycled. You know, the same guys who drove the economy off the cliff.

Where's Romney's tax returns for the last 12 years and where is he squirreling his funds in off shore banks? Better yet , why?

Who is the sucker pal.

Are things great? No. Are they better than 4 years ago when Bush destroyed the economy?

Absolutely!

clappa

it was a democratically controlled house and senate who drove us off the cliff...not bush. banana2
 Quoting: ... 27111833

It was neither the potus or congress who really drove us off the cliff.

The federal reserve artificially kept interest rates low. then the banks, since interest rates were low, gave a lot of bad mortgages and then turned around and bet against them.

That caused an enormous housing bubble.
User ID: 27111833
United States
11/06/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lazy ass passive motherfuckers like you are the reason we're fucked.

how bout them russian subs scouting off of the east coast?
Sleeping Giant

United States
11/06/2012 01:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

for all you suckers:

Who is the sucker pal.

Absolutely!

clappa

The federal reserve artificially kept interest rates low. then the banks, since interest rates were low, gave a lot of bad mortgages and then turned around and bet against them.

Quoting: *Evan*

It was Bahney Fwank
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18981016
United States
11/06/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

NO fucked disaster response.

The last white guy was a FUCK UP.

I'm voting for O.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lazy ass passive motherfuckers like you are the reason we're fucked.

how bout them russian subs scouting off of the east coast?

Oh that? Thats just barrys homeboys takin him home after the election.
*Evan*

United States
11/06/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

Quoting: *Evan*

It was Bahney Fwank

He did play a part in the process. He was the Government face they put out to tell everyone that everything was ok, that the banks were fine, and nothing was going to go wrong.

A lot of people bought that b.s
*Evan*

United States
11/06/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

I'm voting for O.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18981016

So, so are a lot of other ignorant parasites....why should we be surprised?

1dunno1
Sleeping Giant

United States
11/06/2012 01:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

I'm voting for O.

ffs

palm
Maguyver

User ID: 808852
United States
11/06/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

for all you suckers:

Who is the sucker pal.

Absolutely!

Exactly what jobs did Romney -send- to China? Staples?

Who's policies, again, caused the mortgage meltdown and the lousy economy? Oh, wait, I know: Chris Dodd and Barney Frank and the Community Reinvestment Act. Who let banks act as brokerage houses? Oh, that was 1999 with the repeal of Glass-Steagall creating the credit bubble.

And who cares where Romney keeps his money. If you made money overseas, wouldn't you keep it there rather than pay taxes twice on it? How does that effect YOU? (it doesn't)

So who destroyed the economy? Really...now you should know.

cheers
Adversity is inevitable, misery is optional.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"The enemy will never attack where you are strongest...He will attack where you are weakest. If you do not know your weakest point, be certain, your enemy will." Sun Tzu
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

I'm voting for O.

I bet your parking is so good it's retarded.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24519467
United States
11/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Five fucking stars.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
11/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's victory dance.

bump bump This is GREAT! I was waiting for him to turn around and sing some Al Green songs!

Oh, and 5 stars too! (wish it could be 10 for the video AND the thread!)
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9966035
United States
11/06/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
/
/
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

I'm voting for O.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward //18981016

Ignorance is why O will win

Have you heard about what happened on 09/11/2012?

What about the Afghan war?

Disaster response.....how about asking New Yorkers about that one......as well as those in Benghazi....
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
11/06/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

And he mis-spelled "moran".
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

United States
11/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Eggcellent

He couldn't get cleared to clean shitters with terrorist ties to bill ayers and bernadine doren

Plus, the info on his formative years is a bit sketchy....
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 27122745
United States
11/06/2012 01:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
absolutely sickens me...

Last Edited by thetrickybigguy on 11/06/2012 01:50 PM
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Maguyver

User ID: 808852
United States
11/06/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

I'm voting for O.

Bengahzi 9/11 is unexcusable.

sorry...your guys were for it, too.

O has Sandy. F'd up BAD.

This guy has fucked up beyond belief. International respect is GONE. National debt is doubled. He never even passed a budget!

cheers
Adversity is inevitable, misery is optional.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"The enemy will never attack where you are strongest...He will attack where you are weakest. If you do not know your weakest point, be certain, your enemy will." Sun Tzu
Debauchery  (OP)

United States
11/06/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry GOP idiots.

NO 9/11.

NO Iraq war.

I'm voting for O.

What does it feel like when you butt-fuck your fellow countrymen by voting for the traitor?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266868
United States
11/06/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the long run the best thing that can happen to the country is OBOZO gets reelected but the GOP gets control of the senate. OBOZO becomes the fall guy as he is impeached and we can begin fixing the country.

GLP