Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 282,141
Pageviews Today: 448,806Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,287
05:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If you don't vote, you have no right to complain!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8562103
United States
11/06/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If you don't vote, you have no right to complain!
I saw a lot of people posting that on social media sites today. I personally couldn't disagree more.

Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26223397
United States
11/06/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If you don't vote, you have no right to complain!
I am affected either way.

Also, I live in a state where my vote DOES NOT matter.

My state is going to the Republican no matter what. Neither candidate visits my state. Neither candidate gives a fuck about my state.

I AM affected by their policies, however, and as such have a right to form my own opinions.
Whether they be complimentary or otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24810381
United States
11/06/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a lot of people posting that on social media sites today. I personally couldn't disagree more.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8562103

If you think your vote matters.....you have no right to breath
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140202
United States
11/06/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
they're just regurgitating what they've heard all their lives
no thought behind those words
certainly nothing deep
just basic mimicry
Jimb0

User ID: 17671175
United States
11/06/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was already born into bondage, I will not add insult by voting, I do not complain, nor partake. Slaves vote.
cmoG530

User ID: 26524753
United States
11/06/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The voters will learn once the NWO comes.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12362009
United States
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8562103

another moronic sheeple

dumb

dumb

dumb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24535335
United States
11/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I disagree with the statement.

Our freedom of speech is bestowed upon us by the creater, it's not a privilege doled out by the state or anyone else.
WeAreOne

User ID: 27116361
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This "you have no right to complain" gets brought up every time.

When I did vote I didn't want the wars but they still went ahead. When I did vote I wanted corrupt people like the recent bankers to be held accountable but they never are.

By not voting I am saying in a very clear voice "I don't trust you, I don't want you, I know voting makes ZERO difference to any future policy or next invasion".

By voting I would be consenting to the wars, the greed, the corruption and the innocent people being murdered in MY name because I ticked a box that says I'm cool with that!
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
MommaDukes420

User ID: 20984737
United States
11/06/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
George Carlin felt differently. I must agree:

"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."
Exo 19:3-8 TS2009  And Mosheh went up to Elohim, and YHWH called to him from the mountain, saying, “This is what you are to say to the house of Ya'aqob?, and declare to the children of Yisra’el:  (4)  ‘You have seen what I did to the Mitsrites, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.  (5)  ‘And now, if you diligently obey My voice, and shall guard My covenant, then you shall be My treasured possession above all the peoples – for all the earth is Mine –  (6)  ‘and you shall be to Me a reign of priests and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’el.”  (7)  And Mosheh came and called for the elders of the people, and set before them all these words which YHWH commanded him.  (8)  And all the people answered together and said, “All that YHWH has spoken we shall do.” So Mosheh brought back the words of the people to YHWH.

Deu 8:2 TS2009  “And you shall remember that YHWH your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Deu 10:12-13 TS2009  “And now, Yisra’el, what is YHWH your Elohim asking of you, but to fear YHWH your Elohim, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, and to serve YHWH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being,  (13)  to guard the commands of YHWH and His laws which I command you today for your good.

Joh 14:15 TS2009  If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 787724
United States
11/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
the first amendment is the freedom to complain, if you vote then you support my freedom regardless of whether i voted because it does not say in the constitution that you have to vote to be protected, therefore the people who say this on facebook are no smarter than a long scraggly hair from my nutsack on a hot summer day in nigeria

their logic is flawed, they don't understand how to think, and therefore i believe they should not be allowed to vote because they do not understand what they are voting for

would you let a child drive, or a retarded person be a doctor...no, because they lack the basic ability to reason and think through complex or even simple logical problems that require mental precision. why then do we continue to allow idiots to ruin elections? there needs to be a constitutional amendment that allows only the most intelligent to vote.
AC
User ID: 18477895
United States
11/06/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not agree with that statement anyone who has to pay taxes has every right to complain. I just do not consider either canidate up to the job and cannot in good concious endorse either one . I consider one a muslim and communist and the other a corporate puppet and yes man to the Israeli lobbyist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26048166
United States
11/06/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not agree with that statement anyone who has to pay taxes has every right to complain. I just do not consider either canidate up to the job and cannot in good concious endorse either one . I consider one a muslim and communist and the other a corporate puppet and yes man to the Israeli lobbyist.
 Quoting: AC 18477895

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27041005
United States
11/06/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The liberals cheat so much I would have to vote 40,000 times just to cancel out the dead democrats voting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27041005
United States
11/06/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The liberals cheat so much I would have to vote 40,000 times just to cancel out the dead democrats voting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23976784
Canada
11/06/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was already born into bondage, I will not add insult by voting, I do not complain, nor partake. Slaves vote.
 Quoting: Jimb0

THIS.

But would you vote if they offered a non-vote ballot?

GLP