Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,930 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 871,060
Pageviews Today: 1,564,783Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 11,030
03:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections!

Elyahu
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 27134404
Romania
11/06/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections!
Today is the a big day for USA, every four years, on the elections occasion. I've seen so many disputes for months, between Reps and Dems, Olds and Youngs, Whites and Blacks, Romney and Obama die hard supporters. As a stranger, for me USA means a lot. I lived more than 20 years under the communism and I know what it means, what it means really to be free. When I was a kid, all I know about the free world has something to do with America. Then I grew up, my country was "free", now in the EU and NATO, but in the last years America changed and you should know better, because you live there. On this disputed day, for me, although I don't vote, your country belongs t YOU, all American citizens. It's your country, not Obama's, not Mitt's, is still your old and big USA. The banksters, the elites, the NWO scum try to transform your dream in a nightmare. So, on this day, your country belong to you, is the legacy of your Founding Fathers.
America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections! For a better world, for a free world, USA should be again ruled properly, as a will of its citizens. flag waver
oceans1111

User ID: 7851965
United States
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections!
Today is the a big day for USA, every four years, on the elections occasion. I've seen so many disputes for months, between Reps and Dems, Olds and Youngs, Whites and Blacks, Romney and Obama die hard supporters. As a stranger, for me USA means a lot. I lived more than 20 years under the communism and I know what it means, what it means really to be free. When I was a kid, all I know about the free world has something to do with America. Then I grew up, my country was "free", now in the EU and NATO, but in the last years America changed and you should know better, because you live there. On this disputed day, for me, although I don't vote, your country belongs t YOU, all American citizens. It's your country, not Obama's, not Mitt's, is still your old and big USA. The banksters, the elites, the NWO scum try to transform your dream in a nightmare. So, on this day, your country belong to you, is the legacy of your Founding Fathers.
America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections! For a better world, for a free world, USA should be again ruled properly, as a will of its citizens. flag waver
 Quoting: Elyahu

America belongs to the British Crown.
Elyahu  (OP)

User ID: 27134404
Romania
11/06/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections!

Quoting: oceans1111

No more, hail king George! As influence, City of London is powerful, but not as big as the Fed.
LOL
User ID: 25450028
United States
11/06/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, friend, but you've been drinking Kool-Aid.

Nobody in this country is "free." It is merely an illusion.

Give it time. You will learn the TRUTH.
LOL
User ID: 25450028
United States
11/06/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No more, hail king George! As influence, City of London is powerful, but not as big as the Fed.

LOL! You have that backwards.
Elyahu  (OP)

User ID: 27143611
Romania
11/06/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, friend, but you've been drinking Kool-Aid.

Nobody in this country is "free." It is merely an illusion.

Give it time. You will learn the TRUTH.
 Quoting: LOL 25450028

For the rest of the world, USA was the symbol of freedom, talk with someone from Africa or the former Soviet Union. I'm aware that the system changed and after 9 11 there are the "patriotic laws".
Elyahu  (OP)

User ID: 27143611
Romania
11/06/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! You have that backwards.
 Quoting: LOL 25450028

lol

GLP