Saratonin
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 6418504
United States
11/07/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
America is truly Babylon - End is coming soon
America has shifted towards a nation of disgrace.

America has become Babylon.

I am far from a religious person but read all books and absorb all knowledge.

Tonight I realized that it is true what many say, America is Babylon.
My Blog - [link to blog.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Online Survival Store - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Heirloom (Non-GMO) Survival Seeds - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26988139
United States
11/07/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: America is truly Babylon - End is coming soon
THAT IS NOW, TIME TO LEAVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26312040
Canada
11/07/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Saratonin

Same with you here! I think to the contrary of what many thinks, this will give more credibility to Bible prophecy!
Saratonin  (OP)

United States
11/07/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The peoples labor for nothing, and the nations weary themselves only for fire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11765896
United States
11/07/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14091728
United States
11/07/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You ought to read the gloating on Facebook; oh the horror

Idiots think O is the MAN.........PUKE
telling it straight

User ID: 1461054
United States
11/07/2012 12:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Agree, OP. It's over for America.
Saratonin  (OP)

United States
11/07/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You ought to read the gloating on Facebook; oh the horror

Idiots think O is the MAN.........PUKE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14091728

It's obvious that this had to happen.

Sad to say but the path of America has hit a paradigm shift.

People no longer yearn for individual responsibility but rather have a master, government, provide for them.

The majority of Americans have become slaves to our government.

The US is now Babylon.

I fear big catastrophes ahead people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14995357
United States
11/07/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This time,, obama takes office after removing any mention of "God" from his democratic platform.
Surley this can`t be good.
Saratonin  (OP)

United States
11/07/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This time,, obama takes office after removing any mention of "God" from his democratic platform.
Surley this can`t be good.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14995357

Not a religious woman but the dots are starting to connect.

Getting me very worried!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26476073
United States
11/07/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
High degree Freemason's openly acknowledge that they were the builders of the ancient "Tower of Babilon".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13671638
United States
11/07/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
www.endofamericabook.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212477
United States
11/07/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
It may be true that America is the Babylon spoken about in the Bible... but then again... the real Babylon (region of Iraq) is rising from the ashes. It will take several decades, but with their oil wealth they could once again become the richest region in the world. The actual city of Babylon still exists. It was never completely destroyed. It has risen and fallen and risen again throughout history.
anonymous
User ID: 1511037
United States
11/07/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Deception is a powerful tool and it's very obvious the masses really are deceived.
mrclean

User ID: 27221863
United States
11/07/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read Jeremiah 51 to discover what is about to happen to America.

Do you honestly think GOD would leave America (The most war-mongering nation in WORLD HISTORY) out of the bible?

Obama is Daniel's littlehorn....he WILL declare himself GOD.

Us 'crazy Christians' have been telling you people this for years but no-one wanted to listen.
mrclean
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/07/2012 09:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just as Isaiah walked around naked for 3 years for a sign, so the same will be with the americans when the Day of the Lord comes. There is a 42 month captivity coming before the 7 year tribulation. Even Isaiah 21:27 shows you the 3 years again:
I will overturn(1), overturn(2), overturn(3), it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.......where it says and it shall be no more until he come whose right it is, this is the last day servant God raises up from amongst the people after the 42 month captivity right before the 7 year tribulation. This servant will feed the people spritually for 7 years just as Joseph fed the people during the physical famine in Egypt. The key is to look at what happens in the physical and know that there will be the same thing in the spiritual coming. If satan is going to have an antichrist and a false prophet you can be sure it is only a counterfeit of what God has with the "two witnesses" and when the anti-christ and the false prophet are building the 3rd temple the two witnesses are building the spiritual temple of God bringing people to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and teaching righteousness after the people have went through the furnace of affliction(idols removed and went into slavery for 42 months). Think about it, you can't get a message to people with all the distractions of daily living we have. People right now may hear about God for may 5 minutes a day and most of that is because they accidently scanned the radio to a christian station or jumped over a christian t.v station. The word of God is scarcely heard in the United States anymore and when it is 90 percent of it is "for a gift of 100 dollars we can sent you this beautiful gold inlayed bible or something they are trying to sell you" I'm not saying all but a vast majority are just in it for money.

Last Edited by waterman on 11/07/2012 09:53 AM
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27063474
United States
11/07/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree 100% now it is..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Deception is a powerful tool and it's very obvious the masses really are deceived.
 Quoting: anonymous 1511037

Let's not forget ALL the voting machines changing votes, and all the frauds that occurred last night. Gay rights and drugs, abortion, and the party of anti-God won last night.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let's not forget ALL the voting machines changing votes, and all the frauds that occurred last night. Gay rights and drugs, abortion, and the party of anti-God won last night.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27063474

Yeah, but those things have been around since ancient Rome.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212477

look at what happaned with ancient Rome
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212477

look at what happaned with ancient Rome

Yeah, yeah. But we are nowhere near that level. We aren't exactly feeding families to lions in front of cheering crowds. Grow up and stop being so paranoid. The time will come for real paranoia. You're a bit early.
PL-Atom
User ID: 27150433
Poland
11/07/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

boss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
11/07/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The end of religious extremism is coming to an end. People are awakening and becoming enlightened. We have a ways to go yet and much work left to do to conquer an intrusive gov mint. This too shall happen. OP, you glass is half empty, mine in half full. It's all about perspective.
waterman

United States
11/07/2012 10:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just as Isaiah walked around naked for 3 years for a sign, so the same will be with the americans when the Day of the Lord comes. There is a 42 month captivity coming before the 7 year tribulation. Even Isaiah 21:27 shows you the 3 years again:
I will overturn(1), overturn(2), overturn(3), it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.......where it says and it shall be no more until he come whose right it is, this is the last day servant God raises up from amongst the people after the 42 month captivity right before the 7 year tribulation. This servant will feed the people spritually for 7 years just as Joseph fed the people during the physical famine in Egypt. The key is to look at what happens in the physical and know that there will be the same thing in the spiritual coming. If satan is going to have an antichrist and a false prophet you can be sure it is only a counterfeit of what God has with the "two witnesses" and when the anti-christ and the false prophet are building the 3rd temple the two witnesses are building the spiritual temple of God bringing people to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and teaching righteousness after the people have went through the furnace of affliction(idols removed and went into slavery for 42 months). Think about it, you can't get a message to people with all the distractions of daily living we have. People right now may hear about God for may 5 minutes a day and most of that is because they accidently scanned the radio to a christian station or jumped over a christian t.v station. The word of God is scarcely heard in the United States anymore and when it is 90 percent of it is "for a gift of 100 dollars we can sent you this beautiful gold inlayed bible or something they are trying to sell you" I'm not saying all but a vast majority are just in it for money.
 Quoting: waterman

Jesus spoke in parables so people would have to search for the "truth". Would the word of God(the bible) be any different? The story of Sampson(the strong guy) is simply a parable of the strong nation(united states). Notice again sampson knew God but then turned from God and started living wildly and breaking his Nazarite vow by touching the dead lion and eating the honey that was in it's body. Then Sampson also broke the vow by letting his hair get cut, that was the final one that made the enemy come, blind Sampson and take him into captivity...how long was his captivity and his slavery of grinding in the mill? It lasted until he repented and his hair grew long again, I would say it was 42 months just as the modern day Sampson(united states) will go through.
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rev 17. "The Mother of Harlots".
in the end of days.
WHat is /are harlots ?
The woman rides the beast.
who is/are the beast ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/07/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP!

Check this out Thread: Mystery Babylon........USA

and this

Thread: Dreams & Visions from Dumitru Duduman
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

You can't know that OP is right. The future is not that clear yet. The real Babylon still exists and is rising from the ashes as we speak.
goldie
User ID: 26307044
United States
11/07/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes , these are the final days of prophesy.
It sounds old fasioned, but repent of all that offends the Lord and seek Him, cleave to Him.
That is all that will carry us through what is ahead.
waterman

United States
11/07/2012 05:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
American is Israel part 2..Everything you read in Isaiah, Jeremiah and the prophets..that is our future only the names have been changed to blind the guilty(united states)

Malachi 4:5-6

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse

John the baptist was sent in the spirit of Elijah before the "great" day of the lord and another Elijah will be sent before the "terrible" Day of the Lord.........I would think we should be seeing this Elijah address the nation with a "repent or the Day of the Lord is coming" message just as God has always sent a Jonah, Lot, Noah..etc to warn people before final judgement

The terrible day of the Lord is the destruction of Israel by Gog(russia) and Magog(china). If the war against "Israel" is by russia and china why would russia need chinas help to win a war against tiny Israel, because the Israel this war is against is the lost 10 tribes Israel(the united states) and both china and russia are needed to win the war against the other house of Israel(united States)
There is a hidden Israel people cant see. Psalm 83 speaks of a "hidden people" How is Israel "hidden" if everyone knows exactly where it is located(people can't see the united states being the other Israel)
Psalm 83:
Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Notice Israel is below Russia and America is above Russia. Why does the next verse say I will "go up" to attack, because it is america being attacked and being called Israel

Ezekiel 38:11
11 And thou shalt say, I will "go up" to the land of unwalled villages(free to go where you want); I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates(land of the free),

Last Edited by waterman on 11/07/2012 05:34 PM
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6430087
United States
11/07/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that we will end up like Greece, it is time to get in line now and start getting free stuff...before the line gets too long and everyone wants free stuff. By then all the capital sources will be bled dry.
taniatarn

User ID: 27288484
New Zealand
11/08/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Saratonin

The whole world is Babylon. Its a disgrace.
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.

GLP