Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 625,372
Pageviews Today: 1,086,242Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 7,613
01:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27632028
United States
11/12/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
Hey OP, stop bumping your own dead thread. Lame-o.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13876899

There are still several posts I have not responded to!

Thank you for the bump!

hf
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
11/13/2012 12:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
bump
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: SoulWinner

:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.
 Quoting: Once4All

If the church refused to vote for a person who promotes mass murder then this man would never have been reelected.

God have mercy on the usa in and through Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1684220
United States
11/13/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, Jesus inevitably would be all in for the republicans, whose most major concern is in putting more dollars into the pockets of the super rich, to poison us with their big pharma, big oil, big nuclear, etc., to deprive the citizens of the world, cures to ilnesses such as cancer, because they would lose a huge income stream if they were to allow such cures to be offered to those who are ailing.

Yes, i'm sure Jesus would want nothing more than to have these monsters win the US presidential election.

In your dreams douchebag, and I really think it's Satan telling you such bullshit, not Jesus.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129259
United States
11/13/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is not about demo's vs repubs vs independents.

This is about your heart and soul.

A republican can still say they approve of abortion, as well as anyone else.

Abortion is the number one sin of this country.
I am a woman who had an abortion as a teenager.
The singly most abhorant sin I live with every day of my life. I can not get that child back, my body, mind and soul longs for that lost, killed baby.

Any woman who has had an abortion, and actually FACES it, and deals with it, will feel this.

This is regret, this is the turning of the soul from its wicked ways.

A country that can treat an unborn baby with such hatred, such evil, too kill him or her basically with horrible poison, and then scrambling them apart with an egg beater, or birthing them partially and sucking their brains out, is a country who will deal with an angry wrathful God. This is not just each single woman's 'sin' to deal with.

This is about a country who has turned from God and His protection and pounced on the most innocent vunerable person's in its population. The unborn. This country that allowed Roe vs Wade to be passed, and stands behind it and upholds it, as a country has become responsible for abortion as much as each single individual woman who has had one is.

America has joined the ranks with mothers who have aborted their children, before Roe vs Wade, they had not, but now America is as a woman who stands before God in judgement. And as country, only through admintance of mortal sin, and turning from our wicked ways (as a woman individually must do) must come to its knees and ask forgiveness and must smash this hell of a law from our books and then, only then will God heal our land.

Until then, God will not heal us.
I believe this.

I have asked for forgiveness, and I have turned from my wickedness. I thank God that He has sent His son Jesus Christ to cover my sin, so that I may be forgivin and not damned. I also speak out against abortion.

A baby is not a punishment, it is not the worst thing that could happen to you as a woman, it is a blessing to give life from our bodies.

I don't have all the answers, and I can't claim to know God's thoughts on all things, only what he allows us through the lens of history, the bible and His son Jesus.
So....
we must repent.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27662715
Ireland
11/13/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is sin OP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27122359
Thailand
11/13/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

The singly most abhorant sin I live with every day of my life. I can not get that child back, my body, mind and soul longs for that lost, killed baby.

Any woman who has had an abortion, and actually FACES it, and deals with it, will feel this.

A country that can treat an unborn baby with such hatred, such evil, too kill him or her basically with horrible poison, and then scrambling them apart with an egg beater, or birthing them partially and sucking their brains out, is a country who will deal with an angry wrathful God. This is not just each single woman's 'sin' to deal with.

This is about a country who has turned from God and His protection and pounced on the most innocent vunerable person's in its population. The unborn. This country that allowed Roe vs Wade to be passed, and stands behind it and upholds it, as a country has become responsible for abortion as much as each single individual woman who has had one is.

America has joined the ranks with mothers who have aborted their children, before Roe vs Wade, they had not, but now America is as a woman who stands before God in judgement. And as country, only through admintance of mortal sin, and turning from our wicked ways (as a woman individually must do) must come to its knees and ask forgiveness and must smash this hell of a law from our books and then, only then will God heal our land.

I believe this.

I have asked for forgiveness, and I have turned from my wickedness. I thank God that He has sent His son Jesus Christ to cover my sin, so that I may be forgivin and not damned. I also speak out against abortion.

A baby is not a punishment, it is not the worst thing that could happen to you as a woman, it is a blessing to give life from our bodies.

I don't have all the answers, and I can't claim to know God's thoughts on all things, only what he allows us through the lens of history, the bible and His son Jesus.
So....
we must repent.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129259

^^^ This. Well said sister.

Remember the Lord would heal the USA if they repented. The one thing I got from this election is the people have spoken and chosen not to repent.

At this point in time national repentance is impossible, so judgement is no longer an if, but a when.

That being the case, there is no point shackling your spirit to a diseased, terminally ill nation. Follow Christ and let the DEAD BURY THEIR OWN DEAD.

Let your patriotism go, and spend your time storing up treasures in Heaven, because you only have a few more years left before the judgement hammer falls.

Uncle
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
11/13/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, Jesus inevitably would be all in for the republicans, whose most major concern is in putting more dollars into the pockets of the super rich, to poison us with their big pharma, big oil, big nuclear, etc., to deprive the citizens of the world, cures to ilnesses such as cancer, because they would lose a huge income stream if they were to allow such cures to be offered to those who are ailing.

Yes, i'm sure Jesus would want nothing more than to have these monsters win the US presidential election.

In your dreams douchebag, and I really think it's Satan telling you such bullshit, not Jesus.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1684220

+100
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I believe this.

So....
we must repent.

^^^ This. Well said sister.

Remember the Lord would heal the USA if they repented. The one thing I got from this election is the people have spoken and chosen not to repent.

At this point in time national repentance is impossible, so judgement is no longer an if, but a when.

That being the case, there is no point shackling your spirit to a diseased, terminally ill nation. Follow Christ and let the DEAD BURY THEIR OWN DEAD.

Let your patriotism go, and spend your time storing up treasures in Heaven, because you only have a few more years left before the judgement hammer falls.

Uncle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27122359

So, by your flawed logic, electing Obama means no repentance, but if we had elected a republican cult member, then that woul be repentance?

Such BS!
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/13/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I believe this.

So....
we must repent.

^THIS^

Unfortunately with Obummer in office, nothing will be done with roe vs wade.

And the atrocities continue even through 3rd term abortions which is of SATAN.
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/13/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

O4all, I will be sending you an email. My email addy is a gmail account. Keep looking in your savemenowjesus email. Thanks.

bump

Last Edited by Pa resident1 on 11/13/2012 10:08 AM
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308713
United States
11/13/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Yup, the welfare recipients discovered they can vote themselves the treasury, what they don't realize is soon the communists will put them to work when the economy is destroyed...
 Quoting: BRIEF

You are 100% absolutely insane. Seek help.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe this.

So....
we must repent.

Believe me when I say that I sincerely feel sorrow for your aborted child, and, in a way, for you also.

However, in each case of an aborted baby, there are two people alone, who have commited the sin, not the entire population of our country. The Supreme Court judges made abortion legal, so they are to blame for the current state as applied to the act of abortion being legal. But it is the mother for one, and the doctor, for the other, who are guilty of an abortion.

If Christians really wanted to stem the tide of abortions, then they should be appealing to mothers to not commit the sin of murdering their babies, not all the rest of us. Christians continually lash out at liberals, the abortion clinics, the abortion doctors, but I hardly ever see the murderous mothers chastised.

And yes, you have forgiveness for what you've done personally in aborting your child, but i think you'd rather have had someone appeal to you to not do it in the first place. Nthis iscwhere this energy needs spent, not in holding innocent citizens accountable for the sins of others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
11/13/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087402

:ilovejesus:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Once4All--Praise the Lord that your posts get reactions. The name of Jesus Christ stirs up anger and fear in the hearts of those who have rejected Him. They do not even know it is their own hearts that are condemning them. May their eyes open to the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hot is better than cold while something is better than nothing!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8752317
United States
11/13/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

I don't like the bumya any more than anyone else around here, but I suppose you do know that the Bible says that the Lord himself picks all the Kings, Queens, and leaders of all nations upon the face of the earth. So to say that we sinned because of to many liberals is absurd. Go look it up and read it yourself, God is in control and He appoints picks the kings of the earth.

I guess He forgot to tell you that part, but He does say it in His Word.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26812864

A wicked ruler is one punishment for the sin of a nation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

I don't like the bumya any more than anyone else around here, but I suppose you do know that the Bible says that the Lord himself picks all the Kings, Queens, and leaders of all nations upon the face of the earth. So to say that we sinned because of to many liberals is absurd. Go look it up and read it yourself, God is in control and He appoints picks the kings of the earth.

I guess He forgot to tell you that part, but He does say it in His Word.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26812864

A wicked ruler is one punishment for the sin of a nation.

Uh, wouldn't that be circular reasoning? You're saying that Jesus told you that the nation sinned by electing Obama, but since God selects the nations' leaders, you also now say that Obama's election is punishment on our nation. You make no sense, and have simply made it known that you favor the greedy, represented by the republican MORMON, who believes that Jesus Christ and Satan are brothers.

I feel sorry for you, and for all those you have successfully conned and misled into really thinking that you are actually told the future by Jesus Christ. But you have finally tipped your hand, and shown yourself for what you are. There is absolutely nothing biblical in this farce of yours, and if you actually believe that Jesus actually tells you these things, I fear that you will be greatly shocked and distressed when you actually do stand before Him.

I think you need to repent and stop this wrongdoing for your own sake.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So why is it a sin to vote for Obama, but not a sin to commit genocide (against native Americans), institute slavery (as was done to the blacks), steal other people's lands (from the native Americans and Mexicans), marginalize and ostracize the poor and weak (like what happens to homeless people), infect people's food and water (all those nice GMOs and additives to the water supply), and engage in endless necessary wars which have killed millions mainly for resources (such as oil)?

I believe in god btw, but don't like the way you monopolize him with your rhetoric.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27246684

All of the things you listed are indeed sin, but so is supporting/voting for Obama.
 Quoting: Needles Eye

But why did the Lord Jesus only tell OP that his people sin against him only after Obama's victory? Why did he not comment on all these atrocities which have been committed over the past decades and centuries?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27246684

I've been teaching against sin here since 2009.

Does that mean that you, yourself do not sin? If not, then what sins do you, personally, have trouble with? The ones that just happen before you realize it? Can you give an example or two?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12860094
United States
11/14/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you list what you have been told lately in one thread, Eddie? I see this and it makes sense. Poor Lord Jesus. I knew He was upset and angry about it, but I didn't know what happened-except for the cheating.
 Quoting: FierySky

Sure!

Thread: 2012 - 2013 GodLikeProductions.com PROPHECY Thread

LOL!
DanG
User ID: 22108338
United States
11/14/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
fulfill this butt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12860094
United States
11/14/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

As opposed to butchering your own child? Even Hitler and Stalin didn't traverse into that level of hell.

Take a look at an ultrasound of an abortion and tell me what you see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8752317
United States
11/14/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
fulfill this
 Quoting: DanG 22108338

The Lord Jesus Christ will return as King

of kings and Lord of lords.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27774785
United States
11/14/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
America is the devil's playground.

We just need to keep our mind more on eternity than this life here on earth.

I got too wrapped up in this election, thinking that America could get saved by electing someone other than who's in office now.

Doesn't matter. God's plan matters and the direction of this country is in His Hands.

Maybe America isn't meant to be saved, but WE are.

That's what ultimately matters--that souls are saved!!

There WILL BE a NEW KINGDOM COMING--a new kingdom and Jesus Christ will be the King!
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Amen!!!!! God's grace is abundant towards those in His Son.
 Quoting: Needles Eye

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

You don't know Jesus.

Jesus was about love.

You don't know love.

All you know is fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308713

I know Jesus! He is Amazing!!!

:cross11:
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
11/14/2012 09:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
:jesus101:

Any idea what the name of this original painting is or who made it? I would like to have a copy, but haven't found it yet.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

Man, I thought I would try to find this for you, but I CANNOT FIND IT FOR THE LIFE OF ME. There are just SO MANY religious people on the internet, using this picture without giving any idea what it is, it seems impossible.

I'm still looking though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9266723

HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT!

Pardon my french but man it was hard to find, but I always deliver on my stupid quests.

It's called "our refuge and strength" and it's by an artiest named morgan weistling.

[link to www.greenwichworkshop.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9266723

Excellent! Thank you.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

You don't know Jesus.

Jesus was about love.

You don't know love.

All you know is fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308713

jesus doesnt love sin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26867927

I was looking for love and I found the source of Love
I was looking for life and I found the source of Life

I found everything I was looking for in Jesus.

blwkssblwkssblwkssblwkss
 Quoting: ChildOfTheKing

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1528473
United States
11/14/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

As opposed to butchering your own child? Even Hitler and Stalin didn't traverse into that level of hell.

Take a look at an ultrasound of an abortion and tell me what you see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12860094

I am against abortion. But I don't have anything to do with abortions; abortions are not part of my life. Abortions are planned and carried out by a woman and a doctor. Those two are responsible. The Supreme Court made abortion legal in this country 40 years ago. There is nothing I can do to stop any abortion in this country other than convincing the woman who's considering to get an abortion to not get one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15235536
United States
11/14/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I reluctantly voted for Mitt Romney for president. He was not perfect but he was a whole lot better than Barack Obama. It was the issues of Israel and abortion that made me vote for Romney. Now I fear what will happen next. I fear Barack Obama will turn against Israel, and it will bring judgment upon America.

GLP