Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,301 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 183,998
Pageviews Today: 305,783Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,058
03:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28062611
United States
11/19/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Mormons believe that.

The republican is Mormon, while the president has affirmed that he is a Christian many times.

How can you support a Mormon over a Christian? Wouldn't that be judging your brother?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1528473

Good grief, are there people who still believe the muslim in the white house is christian??
 Quoting: Dashadow

People are easily deceived.
 Quoting: Once4All

The man has publicly stated that he is a Christian. For you to say he is lying; and that he's not a Christian is you for you to judge him. Only Jesus Cbist can judge, not you.

The problem with the people who think you're "for real" is a lack of discernment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1528473

"By their fruits you shall know them."

The man is a deceiver.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

There will be a significant consequence to the usa for reelecting this man.
sandpiper

User ID: 28069032
United States
11/19/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

America has not voted the bible. They have forsaken our LORD and morals, GOD'S fury will come up in HIS face, HE will not put up with this. LORD help us.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
11/19/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

America has not voted the bible. They have forsaken our LORD and morals, GOD'S fury will come up in HIS face, HE will not put up with this. LORD help us.
 Quoting: sandpiper

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

:bumpz:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087402

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/19/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

bump

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28162939
United States
11/20/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8407446

hf
Cassie :-)

User ID: 10262276
United States
11/20/2012 04:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.inspired-art.com]

hi Cassie!

:cross38:

Hope you enjoued the beautiful art.

Blessings to you.

The LORD will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:7-8

Last Edited by Cassie :-) on 11/20/2012 04:59 PM
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"...the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." I John 1:7

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

And this is the record, that God hath given
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100552
Ireland
11/20/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is sin OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27662715

a failure to follow Jesus Christ.

Why did you change your title of this thread OP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28162939
United States
11/20/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is sin OP?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28100552

What are you talking about? You can study the OP yourself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28201134
United States
11/21/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Any idea what the name of this original painting is or who made it? I would like to have a copy, but haven't found it yet.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

Man, I thought I would try to find this for you, but I CANNOT FIND IT FOR THE LIFE OF ME. There are just SO MANY religious people on the internet, using this picture without giving any idea what it is, it seems impossible.

I'm still looking though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9266723

HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT!

Pardon my french but man it was hard to find, but I always deliver on my stupid quests.

It's called "our refuge and strength" and it's by an artiest named morgan weistling.

[link to www.greenwichworkshop.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9266723

Excellent! Thank you.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

bump
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
11/21/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You misguided false prophet

stir

Keep stirring that bullshit. But know that no honorable and respect-worthy person will ever believe you.
 Quoting: Jack 1217128

I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28201416
Ireland
11/21/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is sin OP?

I remember it said "My people are sinning". Why did you change it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28201416
Ireland
11/21/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28201416

Right never mind, I see it now in the OP. I could have sworn that the title was "My people are sinning". Was it not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4019795
United States
11/21/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.datpiff.com]
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/21/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hope your holiday is good!

bump

BTW we are finally getting released out of bankruptcy (it's been 11 months since we filed). At least that is some good news.

Last Edited by Pa resident1 on 11/21/2012 03:06 PM
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28201134
United States
11/21/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28201416

No, not this thread. You are thinking of something else. I did not get to write "FulFilled." It cut off at "Ful so I shortened the "---> <---" around the "Lord Jesus Christ"

The Words of Knowledge were never changed. Also, if you look at the times. The thread was fixed quickly after the OP. So, in short, you are mistaken.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15044570
United States
11/22/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

O4all, I will be sending you an email. My email addy is a gmail account. Keep looking in your savemenowjesus email. Thanks.

bump
 Quoting: Pa resident1

bump

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I pray you all have a Happy, Holy

Thanksgiving Day !!!

ana
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

If the church refused to vote for a person who promotes mass murder then this man would never have been reelected.

God have mercy on the usa in and through Jesus Christ.
Pa resident1

United States
11/22/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanksgiving Day !!!

ana

you too!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanksgiving Day !!!

ana

you too!

hf

:cross38:
Pa resident1

United States
11/23/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
O4all you may share what is going on in my life with others here who can pray for my situation. I can't email anyone cause I can't afford to pay for the upgrade here.

I also need prayers for a way to figure out for me how to get training to study to become a medical coder. I don't have the money. Last time I tried to get help from the state for training, I was told we made too much for a family of three and to try again in 6 months (we were a hair over). I am going to try again.

Ha! As to no money, here we sit, wondering if the client we are doing work for is going to pay us. They are 2 weeks over due, which means our business has not had any money coming in for 4 weeks. I don't want us to have to borrow money from mother in law again as our mortgage is coming up fast. Husband already owes her $1,800 and she is complaining about getting that back asap.

I hate this :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15235536
United States
11/23/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
O4all you may share what is going on in my life with others here who can pray for my situation. I can't email anyone cause I can't afford to pay for the upgrade here.

I also need prayers for a way to figure out for me how to get training to study to become a medical coder. I don't have the money. Last time I tried to get help from the state for training, I was told we made too much for a family of three and to try again in 6 months (we were a hair over). I am going to try again.

Ha! As to no money, here we sit, wondering if the client we are doing work for is going to pay us. They are 2 weeks over due, which means our business has not had any money coming in for 4 weeks. I don't want us to have to borrow money from mother in law again as our mortgage is coming up fast. Husband already owes her $1,800 and she is complaining about getting that back asap.

I prayed, blessings to you and your family.
Pa resident1

United States
11/23/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

I prayed, blessings to you and your family.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15235536

hf

Thank you! Much appreciated!

I can't tell you how much we need this.

My family is also at stake for being "dissolved" within 5 to 10 years. Praying this doesn't happen.
Pa resident1

United States
11/23/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
gibs
User ID: 9572395
United States
11/23/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The people of yester year believed in God and created a many plendered things cause they had the strength of God in there souls, but today with those things they gave made there offspring weak, it is easy to see as light from dark, i think that why the cleansing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/23/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a Christian? Really!

He stated he is a Christian?

I have seen him on several videos stating he is a Muslim.I believe he is a Muslim.

I believe he knows what he is doing. I believe he is destroying our country on purpose.

You believe he is not doing it on purpose, thus you believe he is stupid.

You choose to believe he is misguided in his ideology, and that showing him the errors in his current plans and policies will cause him to change directions.

IF you had been alive in the rise of Hitler, I guess you would have felt the same about him, as you do about Obama...

Thank God, there were some men with common sense, and a strong core, men who had values, who knew Hitler was bad...

History is repeating itself, and you people are being deceived...Ahh the liberal / PC mind...

SEE For Yourself:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28331714
United States
11/23/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP