Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,846 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,917
Pageviews Today: 662,177Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 4,507
07:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28381545
United States
11/24/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
O4all you may share what is going on in my life with others here who can pray for my situation. I can't email anyone cause I can't afford to pay for the upgrade here.

I also need prayers for a way to figure out for me how to get training to study to become a medical coder. I don't have the money. Last time I tried to get help from the state for training, I was told we made too much for a family of three and to try again in 6 months (we were a hair over). I am going to try again.

Ha! As to no money, here we sit, wondering if the client we are doing work for is going to pay us. They are 2 weeks over due, which means our business has not had any money coming in for 4 weeks. I don't want us to have to borrow money from mother in law again as our mortgage is coming up fast. Husband already owes her $1,800 and she is complaining about getting that back asap.

I hate this :(
 Quoting: Pa resident1

Praying to Almighty God who is the Author of Wonderful Mighty Miracles...

hf
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/24/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
O4all you may share what is going on in my life with others here who can pray for my situation. I can't email anyone cause I can't afford to pay for the upgrade here.

I also need prayers for a way to figure out for me how to get training to study to become a medical coder. I don't have the money. Last time I tried to get help from the state for training, I was told we made too much for a family of three and to try again in 6 months (we were a hair over). I am going to try again.

Ha! As to no money, here we sit, wondering if the client we are doing work for is going to pay us. They are 2 weeks over due, which means our business has not had any money coming in for 4 weeks. I don't want us to have to borrow money from mother in law again as our mortgage is coming up fast. Husband already owes her $1,800 and she is complaining about getting that back asap.

hf
 Quoting: Once4All

Thank you for praying for me and my family. hf

bump
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

bump

here's a good Scripture for you:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28445149
United States
11/25/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is sin OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27662715

a failure to follow Jesus Christ.

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
:thanksgiving:
Pa resident1

United States
11/25/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

bump

hf

Thanks!!!

Pray that the person who is withholding our money releases it.

What happened is a sub contractor my husband used did not finish what he was supposed to by the deadline. So, the client is with holding the money. Why is it these dorky sub contractors do this kind of stuff??? If the person holding the money (can't blame him) only knew how bad our situation is. I can't even go get groceries today. No money!
BICOG

User ID: 27538243
Canada
11/25/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.british-israel.ca]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

bump

hf

Thanks!!!

Pray that the person who is withholding our money releases it.

What happened is a sub contractor my husband used did not finish what he was supposed to by the deadline. So, the client is with holding the money. Why is it these dorky sub contractors do this kind of stuff??? If the person holding the money (can't blame him) only knew how bad our situation is. I can't even go get groceries today. No money!

verysad
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BICOG

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

There will be a significant consequence to the usa for reelecting this man.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28506310
United States
11/26/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ is Lord !!!

ana
Pa resident1

United States
11/26/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

The 1st is coming up fast. We have a small modification of only 97 dollars less on our mortgage which starts in december. The first payment is due on the 1st of Dec. We have $12.00 in our account. If we miss the payment, then we lose this modification.

:(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28506310
United States
11/26/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

The 1st is coming up fast. We have a small modification of only 97 dollars less on our mortgage which starts in december. The first payment is due on the 1st of Dec. We have $12.00 in our account. If we miss the payment, then we lose this modification.

oh, wow.... verysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28568512
United States
11/27/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.

^^^^^^^^^^ from 11-7-12

There will be a significant consequence to the usa for reelecting this man.

America has not voted the bible. They have forsaken our LORD and morals, GOD'S fury will come up in HIS face, HE will not put up with this. LORD help us.
 Quoting: sandpiper

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087402

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28605889
United States
11/27/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Pa resident1

United States
11/27/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

oh, wow.... verysad

I did call and find out we have to the 15th to make the payment which gives us a little more time. Still this is cutting it too close for comfort. This is the thing with construction, if you don't have several jobs at one time you don't have something to fall back on if a customer decides to delay a draw. We don't have enough work to have that cushion like we used to.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28605889
United States
11/28/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

oh, wow.... verysad

I did call and find out we have to the 15th to make the payment which gives us a little more time. Still this is cutting it too close for comfort. This is the thing with construction, if you don't have several jobs at one time you don't have something to fall back on if a customer decides to delay a draw. We don't have enough work to have that cushion like we used to.

bump

No matter what happens, keep trusting the Lord! He will not abandond you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13287521
United States
11/28/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
:cross11:
Pa resident1

United States
11/29/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

oh, wow.... verysad

bump

I do believe that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28744367
United States
11/29/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh, wow.... verysad

bump

I do believe that.

:praisegod:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13876899
United States
11/29/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
And nothing happened....again.

bsflagbsflagbsflagwtfbsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25764455
United States
11/29/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
any more word? O.P?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28744367
United States
11/30/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13876899

This was posted BEFORE obamma was reelected. It's time to wake up!
Pa resident1

United States
11/30/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13876899

This was posted BEFORE obamma was reelected. It's time to wake up!

Agreed!

I went to confession (and to church at the Basilica) with a friend yesterday. I had not been to confession in years, and the priest did not give me a heavy penance which I expected. I was told to say three prayers (I was really surprised), however I said more than that as I felt it wasn't enough. :)

Any how, need your opinion on this. My husband gets irritated when we go to church without him when he is working. He didn't like it that I went yesterday with a (female) friend of mine. I get lots of invitations to go to daily mass with this lady, however I have to turn most of them down because husband makes snide comments about me going to church with someone else. I did break down and say something to my friend as to why I turned down lots of her invitations (I think she likes the company as she is a divorcee, and her teen and grown kids live an hour away).

My husband and I and daughter do go to church once in a blue moon together basically because he is busy doing other things on the weekends so it is very hard to go more as a family. Any how, I think he is jealous or something, I don't know. I certainly do not appreciate it, I am Catholic, he is methodist so he needs to respect my beliefs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8609729
United States
12/01/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
any more word? O.P?
 Quoting: the poop

He keeps shooting

I believe this is in reference to a previously posted event.
Pa resident1

United States
12/02/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
any more word? O.P?

He keeps shooting

bump

O4all, I received your message, I can't reply back except for here. I agree. Time to break out the Holy water. :)

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28908727
United States
12/02/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
any more word? O.P?

He keeps shooting

bump

O4all, I received your message, I can't reply back except for here. I agree. Time to break out the Holy water. :)

bump

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28908727
United States
12/03/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29022673
United States
12/04/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218222

The man of sin?

GLP