Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 134,603
Pageviews Today: 231,945Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,633
02:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27220424
United States
11/07/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
The Lord Jesus Christ Says

"World War"

"Nuclear War"

and "World War 3"

:96fun:
 Quoting: Once4All

you know Once4All I had a dream not long ago I know it's from the Lord, In the dream I was back at the college I went to and I realised that the course they were teaching was Doom305, you know not math or chem or anything, I dont know why it was 305 not 101 not that it matters, there didn't seem to be any other courses available

I think some tribulation is coming
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27177448

"305" might denote more of an advanced course.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27220424
United States
11/07/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
If you think of the forces of opposition as enemy, then you have given them a victory. If you come to hate or revile them, then their work has been completed according to their intent. If you fear their realms, their thoughts, their works, or any aspect of same, you have empowered them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218296

"Love those who spitefully use you."

Jesus
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/07/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
We need to pray for America....

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,

And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

-The Gods of the Copybook Headings-Rudyard Kipling

Over the next 4 years, the REAL Barack Obama will be revealed.

[link to yidwithlid.blogspot.com]

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 11/07/2012 11:54 AM
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
LindaE

User ID: 8270860
United States
11/07/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pray for our country and her future.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24908410
United States
11/07/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well meaning Christians

You better know that the "oil" you spread around is disciplined in Christ before you hand it out.

Matthew 24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:6
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Luke 21:8
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Those spoken of in the verses above aren't purposely doing evil as they steer people to Christ. Lack of discipline in the Word is the problem and serves satan because he is coming posing as christ and will deceive the entire world because nary anyone will have Wisdom of Gods plan and His seal in their mind. They did not see in the written Word!!!

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1002628
Puerto Rico
11/07/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan comes as an *Angel of Light*

Yes he has FOOLED many of the people, as people walk twoards that WIDE GATE...

Narrow is the Gate and few find it, that leads to eternal life....

MAY GOD keep his servant's strong as we face the on-coming GREAT TRIBULATION on this wicked earth....

May we be counted worthy to stand before the SON OF MAN!

PREPARE THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]

People Get Ready, The Rhythm Of The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah - Misty Edwards

Quoting: christian

Awesome song,one thing though!She need's to change it to "He's Here"! sheep
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
11/07/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Show us this in the Word of God. You can't.

All those verses where it says 1/3rd die or become bitter it refers to spiritual death. God through His Word shows us that the earth will not be hurt.

If you think the Lord our God gives preference to save our physical dust bodies over our spirit that we might save the old bag of bones, then you are just not familiar with His plan and have not His armor to keep devils out of your head.

Gird up in the Lord Christian. You are steering His lamb and sheep astray from His Word and He has told us that He has very little patience for this behavior.
 Quoting: Brogan

You say "show us this in the Word of God. You can't", and then respond with some interpretation that isn't in the Word of God. People like to allegorize whenever it suits them rather than getting contextual support. And be careful where you point your finger as to who is leading people astray.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

All those verses where it says 1/3rd die or become bitter it refers to spiritual death. God through His Word shows us that the earth will not be hurt.

If you think the Lord our God gives preference to save our physical dust bodies over our spirit that we might save the old bag of bones, then you are just not familiar with His plan and have not His armor to keep devils out of your head.

Gird up in the Lord Christian. You are steering His lamb and sheep astray from His Word and He has told us that He has very little patience for this behavior.

You say "show us this in the Word of God. You can't", and then respond with some interpretation that isn't in the Word of God. People like to allegorize whenever it suits them rather than getting contextual support. And be careful where you point your finger as to who is leading people astray.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

MY point is to steer you back into the Word of God and not into dreamers who can not back up those dreams with Gods Word.

So I fed you something. But I can back it up in God's Word. The world is already spiritually dead and bitter, can you not see it around you every day?

To point out that most do not read death and living from Gods Word properly in most places let's look at these verses below. The dead are spiritually dead, and the living are those that stand with God through to the 7th trump because they carried His Wisdom. Those dead aren't dead in the ground dead, if they were dead in the ground for 1000 years then who are the priests of God and Christ going to reign over throughout the millennium?

Think, study, meditate, and pray for clay to be applied to the eyes so you can see men as trees. Get into the Word and quit dreaming up dreams that go against Gods Word otherwise you will be decieved!

Revelation 20:4-6

King James Version (KJV)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18629109
United States
11/07/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your fictional Jesus character was the prototypical liberal. Suck it, losers!
Keep2theCode

United States
11/07/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
MY point is to steer you back into the Word of God and not into dreamers who can not back up those dreams with Gods Word.

Who made you the driver? And how is a dream less reliable than an allegory? The point is that you did exactly what you accused someone else of doing: making unsubstantiated claims.

So I fed you something. But I can back it up in God's Word. The world is already spiritually dead and bitter, can you not see it around you every day?

You "fed" nobody, and no interpretation is an authoritative fact. You're only giving your opinions, not quotations. And nobody denies how bad the world is, but only your attempt to impose your personal viewpoint on a passage of scripture.

To point out that most do not read death and living from Gods Word properly in most places let's look at these verses below. The dead are spiritually dead, and the living are those that stand with God through to the 7th trump because they carried His Wisdom. Those dead aren't dead in the ground dead, if they were dead in the ground for 1000 years then who are the priests of God and Christ going to reign over throughout the millennium?

Properly? By whose standards? And "dead" must be determined by context as to whether it's literal or figurative; you can't just pick which one you like to suit the viewpoint you wish to support. You're also grossly oversimplifying prophecy.

Think, study, meditate, and pray for clay to be applied to the eyes so you can see men as trees. Get into the Word and quit dreaming up dreams that go against Gods Word otherwise you will be decieved!

I have walked with God for over 50 years and studied the Word intensely all that time, and continue to this day. I've read many commentaries, listened to many scholars, and debated in many forums. Yet for all this you call me blind, just because I disagree with you.

Don't try to give me orders or threats either. In my opinion, it is you who are deceived, but I don't use that as an argument. Drop the "teacher" attitude and maybe people will continue talking to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
11/07/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.
 Quoting: Once4All

How I've missed this place!

5a
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who made you the driver? And how is a dream less reliable than an allegory? The point is that you did exactly what you accused someone else of doing: making unsubstantiated claims.

You "fed" nobody, and no interpretation is an authoritative fact. You're only giving your opinions, not quotations. And nobody denies how bad the world is, but only your attempt to impose your personal viewpoint on a passage of scripture.

Properly? By whose standards? And "dead" must be determined by context as to whether it's literal or figurative; you can't just pick which one you like to suit the viewpoint you wish to support. You're also grossly oversimplifying prophecy.

I have walked with God for over 50 years and studied the Word intensely all that time, and continue to this day. I've read many commentaries, listened to many scholars, and debated in many forums. Yet for all this you call me blind, just because I disagree with you.

Don't try to give me orders or threats either. In my opinion, it is you who are deceived, but I don't use that as an argument. Drop the "teacher" attitude and maybe people will continue talking to you.

You already know why I or any other would speak up for the Word of God. I do it for Him and not to condemn any of His children. All wisdom comes from God and I do not claim to be the source. Interpretations are not interpretations but instead Truths when they are witnessed for two or three times throughout His Word.

Please don't mistake my confidence as arrogance as I am not the message. You might re-consider some of what what I wrote using Gods Word to witness bearing in mind that I am not perfect, a professional writer, nor mean you any harm.
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States

Report Abusive Post
you know Once4All I had a dream not long ago I know it's from the Lord, In the dream I was back at the college I went to and I realised that the course they were teaching was Doom305, you know not math or chem or anything, I dont know why it was 305 not 101 not that it matters, there didn't seem to be any other courses available

I think some tribulation is coming

"305" might denote more of an advanced course.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27220424

Yes I thought the same thing. 300 level course...advanced or deep into it.

Also people, this isn't about political affiliation. The "too many liberals" comment was given to him before the election (check the GLP 2012 prophecy thread) and was a hint as to what the election results would be.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
OldmanO

User ID: 27238874
India
Report Abusive Post
Alert Alert Alert

A new message to MDM on this matter of antichrist

"...Now you must listen.
Much will happen now. The storms will increase all over the world and the earth will groan in pain as the antichrist prepares his entrance. It won’t be long before he will present himself.

The prayers will weaken the power of the antichrist..."

Full Message::
[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10:9
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1002628
Puerto Rico
11/07/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alert Alert Alert

"...Now you must listen.
Much will happen now. The storms will increase all over the world and the earth will groan in pain as the antichrist prepares his entrance. It won’t be long before he will present himself.

Quoting: OldmanO

the antichrist is the guy behind the Persian throne,you've probably heard of him, the ayatolla or what ever?sheep
Keep2theCode

United States
11/07/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You already know why I or any other would speak up for the Word of God. I do it for Him and not to condemn any of His children. All wisdom comes from God and I do not claim to be the source. Interpretations are not interpretations but instead Truths when they are witnessed for two or three times throughout His Word.

Please don't mistake my confidence as arrogance as I am not the message. You might re-consider some of what what I wrote using Gods Word to witness bearing in mind that I am not perfect, a professional writer, nor mean you any harm.

Interpretations are the opinions of fallible human beings, of which you are one. Truth is truth no matter who believes it or doesn't, and you do not have any authority to say you alone possess it.

Confidence is in God, not ourselves, yet you have continued to pass yourself off as the one knowing what others do not; that is arrogance. It's fine to be confident, it's fine to have an opinion, and it's fine to passionately speak that opinion. But the line is crossed when you go beyond stating what you believe to tell others they must be wrong. You can try to present a logical argument such that IF point A is true then point B must be false, but to say that all beliefs different from your own must be false just because they're different is arrogance.

Try to get in the habit of saying "I disagree with your view and here is why", rather than "I'm here to set you all straight".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3946954
United States
11/07/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
ahem... please tell your version of the lord jesus christ to come over to my home so i can slap the fucking stupid out of him. obama is sin, but romney is not... bull fucking shit... 2 wings same bird and it's full of shit and dying.
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/07/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alert Alert Alert

"...Now you must listen.

Quoting: OldmanO

My dearly beloved daughter the world must now prepare for the great changes, which I have permitted in order to prepare humanity for the Second Coming.

Much work has been done, through My beloved follower, to save millions of souls, through the prayers I have given them.

Your loyalty to Me, your Jesus, My beloved followers, means that you have given souls over to Me who are now safe and who would, otherwise, have been cast into Hell.

So powerful are your prayers that, in time, as millions more accept My messages of love and hope, that billions of souls will be saved.

My work through you, My disciples, saves thousands and thousands of people daily. You must, therefore, never allow doubts which will, naturally, assail you from time to time and which may prevent you from praying.

Now you must listen.

Keep focused, My daughter, on the spreading of My Word, although many obstacles may face you. Let nothing delay My messages from being given to everyone.

It will not be the number of people who will receive The Book of Truth or My messages, but the number of people who recite My Crusade Prayers that will make the difference.

The prayers will weaken the power of the antichrist.

It will be the chastisements sent to earth by My Father, which will slay those leaders and groups who dare to hurt His children.

The Power of God will cover those who love Him.

The Power of God will protect those who convert.

God, My Eternal Father, will keep pouring His Graces until His power covers and protects all of His children on earth.

Go in peace, hope and love. Trust in Me, and all will be well.
Your Jesus
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
11/07/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
"About to sin?" -Funny-

Gee...what about the 4 years before all of this. What about your "Lord Christ" talking this nonsense BEFORE the election?

I heard all of this nonsense the first day Obama was elected back then...and still, NOTHING has happened.

Believe me...if there's a punishment, IT WILL BE COLLECTIVE...and it WILL include Christians. wink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

about to sin is this election
yes, the rain will fall on the just and unjust.
the difference is whom will the lord protect?
Be patient, your wish will be here soon.
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
OldmanO

User ID: 27238874
India
11/07/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pa resident1 hf
because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10:9
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
11/07/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26916259
United States
11/07/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
why did all you dumb christians vote for the cyborg, doesn't matter, they would correct the counts where necessary to put him in.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

United States
11/07/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your fictional Jesus character was the prototypical liberal. Suck it, losers!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18629109

really, NOPE

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/07/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
"About to sin?" -Funny-

Gee...what about the 4 years before all of this. What about your "Lord Christ" talking this nonsense BEFORE the election?

I heard all of this nonsense the first day Obama was elected back then...and still, NOTHING has happened.

Believe me...if there's a punishment, IT WILL BE COLLECTIVE...and it WILL include Christians. wink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

about to sin is this election
yes, the rain will fall on the just and unjust.
the difference is whom will the lord protect?
Be patient, your wish will be here soon.
 Quoting: Kirk

ABOUT TO SIN, OMG, it has been sinning since the cilvil war big time. Particularly starting in the early 1900's. It sinned going with the global Federal Reserve, its since when it began income taxes of private property, YOUR INCOME IS PRIVATE PROPERTY, and it has sinned when it entered every single war since those days and it has sinned big time by starting tons of wars even after the world wars. We are not a godly nation. Our nations people are not godly, they don't KNOW WHAT GOD IS. IF THEY DID, this nation would be honorable.

OUR nation sinned when it did not go with the free enrgy concepts offered too. It sinned big time against Tesla. It has sinned by preventing the new updated modern teaching by Jesus and other celestials too. The sin of this country is great and you christians don't even know ti apparently. Your own ministers are either stupid, or they knowingly assist the very antichrists in religion. We are nOT impressed with you at all.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/07/2012 03:16 PM

AMEN.

God Loves ALL

United States
11/07/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
And your Nation sinned against God when it went with the party system too.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27116635
Spain
11/07/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hihf can you PM me your e mail? I cant reply via PM..but would like to e mail you ..thank you..I cant find your e mail..
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27257983
United States
11/07/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Judethz

Thanks for the :colorbump:
Pa resident1

United States
11/07/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"It will not be the number of people who will receive The Book of Truth or My messages, but the number of people who recite My Crusade Prayers that will make the difference.

The prayers will weaken the power of the antichrist.

It will be the chastisements sent to earth by My Father, which will slay those leaders and groups who dare to hurt His children."

AWESOME.

hf
Pa resident1

United States
11/07/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27257983
United States
11/07/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Pa resident1

Thanks PA hf

:colorbump:

GLP