Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,300 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 232,223
Pageviews Today: 381,228Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 2,190
05:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/07/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
I keep thinking about AA Allan's vision of America.

The statue of Liberty reeled and refused to drink from the sword which was in the cup.

The a hand from heaven made her drink the cup. She feel to her knees, then dropped to the ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27257983
United States
11/07/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.
 Quoting: Once4All

Yup, the welfare recipients discovered they can vote themselves the treasury, what they don't realize is soon the communists will put them to work when the economy is destroyed...
 Quoting: BRIEF

You're probably right.
ChildOfTheKing

User ID: 25993585
United States
11/07/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

The statue of Liberty reeled and refused to drink from the sword which was in the cup.

The a hand from heaven made her drink the cup. She feel to her knees, then dropped to the ground.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8407446

When I read this vision I felt great sadness for this nation. The destruction that will soon befall this nation is beyond compare.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love the picture of Jesus! Weird you get it? Since no body has a clue of what he looked like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1444339

Who told you it is a picture of Jesus Christ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right. I've not read that vision in a while but it sounds right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I read this vision I felt great sadness for this nation. The destruction that will soon befall this nation is beyond compare.
 Quoting: ChildOfTheKing

I feel sadness too. I believe that it is safe to say that if the christians refused to vote for him he would have lost
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Too Many Liberals"

when I saw this on your thread about a week ago I was left in no doubt about the result of the election.hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27177448

Jesus told me more than a few things that caused me to believe that obamma would be reelected. We need to pray for the Christians that voted for him. They need to wake up.
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/07/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Too Many Liberals"

when I saw this on your thread about a week ago I was left in no doubt about the result of the election.hf

Jesus told me more than a few things that caused me to believe that obamma would be reelected. We need to pray for the Christians that voted for him. They need to wake up.

bump

My husband voted for him this time.

:(

BTW Utah had a quake of 4.5 8 hours ago around the time where everyone knew Obummer had won, again. (plus a 7.4 in guatemala).

eq
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27267681
United States
11/07/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Too Many Liberals"

Hi o4a. may i pm you? If so, should i use your website? This is soulwinner. on my phone now.
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/07/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Pa resident1

Thanks PA hf

colorbump

you are welcome!
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Too Many Liberals"

Hi o4a. may i pm you? If so, should i use your website? This is soulwinner. on my phone now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27267681

You can PM me! I pray you are well!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Lord Jesus Christ Says

"World War"

"Nuclear War"

and "World War 3"

:96fun:

you know Once4All I had a dream not long ago I know it's from the Lord, In the dream I was back at the college I went to and I realised that the course they were teaching was Doom305, you know not math or chem or anything, I dont know why it was 305 not 101 not that it matters, there didn't seem to be any other courses available

I think some tribulation is coming

i don't know either but 3+0+5=8

8 means a new beginning in Holy Scripture.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27246684
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
So why is it a sin to vote for Obama, but not a sin to commit genocide (against native Americans), institute slavery (as was done to the blacks), steal other people's lands (from the native Americans and Mexicans), marginalize and ostracize the poor and weak (like what happens to homeless people), infect people's food and water (all those nice GMOs and additives to the water supply), and engage in endless necessary wars which have killed millions mainly for resources (such as oil)?

I believe in god btw, but don't like the way you monopolize him with your rhetoric.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

thanks Lisa

:cross55:
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
11/07/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
So why is it a sin to vote for Obama, but not a sin to commit genocide (against native Americans), institute slavery (as was done to the blacks), steal other people's lands (from the native Americans and Mexicans), marginalize and ostracize the poor and weak (like what happens to homeless people), infect people's food and water (all those nice GMOs and additives to the water supply), and engage in endless necessary wars which have killed millions mainly for resources (such as oil)?

I believe in god btw, but don't like the way you monopolize him with your rhetoric.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27246684

All of the things you listed are indeed sin, but so is supporting/voting for Obama.
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is all sin and will be judged. God cannot be 'monopolized'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27246684
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

All of the things you listed are indeed sin, but so is supporting/voting for Obama.
 Quoting: Needles Eye

But why did the Lord Jesus only tell OP that his people sin against him only after Obama's victory? Why did he not comment on all these atrocities which have been committed over the past decades and centuries?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Needles Eye. I didn't see your answer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

But why did the Lord Jesus only tell OP that his people sin against him only after Obama's victory? Why did he not comment on all these atrocities which have been committed over the past decades and centuries?

I've been teaching against sin here since 2009.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27266978
United States
11/07/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus returned in 1954 and has often made that statement in the various public material you are not allowed to view by the leaders of your churches and the US government really tries to keep down those truths too. This country or more so the world, was given until 1960 to clean up the war games. it has not happened because the PEOPLE will not make it happen. You all keep supporting them, look at the massive killing just since 911 thru out the Middle East and Northern africa.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/07/2012 08:40 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

User ID: 27266978
United States
11/07/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is all sin and will be judged. God cannot be 'monopolized'

It is SIN because Obama is part of the PARTY SYSTEM which is SIN and because he caused, or rather those that control him caused a great deal of killing during his "rule". Obama is obviously NOT HUMAN but so many voted for him. He is a cyborg, have you not seen the lifeless face and body the last couple years.

The antichrist thugs of this world choose who runs and who wins and the American people have NOT come to see that yet. the American people and particuarly christians have supported huge war in the MIDDLE EAST and northern africa since 911. Christians support it because of the interpretation of the bible.

Prophesy is given to you ones so you can do something about it, not cheer them on to get Jesus to come. Jesus has not been able to come because you ones did not prepare his way. FACT. He is returned, since 1954, but he can't walk this world until the people KNOW HIM. And you do not.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218222

This is the picture of another man who used murder to consolidate power.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
God bless you, Once4All! hf
 Quoting: SoulWinner

Same to you friend! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15030519
United States
11/07/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.” John 18:36

Mark 12:13
Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? 15Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” 16They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

17Then Jesus said to them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

And they were amazed at him.
 Quoting: Salt

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.” John 18:36

Mark 12:13
Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? 15Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” 16They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

17Then Jesus said to them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

And they were amazed at him.
 Quoting: Salt

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15030519

:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satan comes as an *Angel of Light*

Yes he has FOOLED many of the people, as people walk twoards that WIDE GATE...

Narrow is the Gate and few find it, that leads to eternal life....

MAY GOD keep his servant's strong as we face the on-coming GREAT TRIBULATION on this wicked earth....

May we be counted worthy to stand before the SON OF MAN!

PREPARE THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]

People Get Ready, The Rhythm Of The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah - Misty Edwards

Quoting: christian

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102938
Australia
11/08/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying Jesus wanted people to vote for Morman Romney???
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying Jesus wanted people to vote for Morman Romney???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102938

No, i never said that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
11/08/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27336683
United States
11/08/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pray for our country and her future.bump
 Quoting: LindaE

hf

GLP