Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,293 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 608,652
Pageviews Today: 983,579Threads Today: 400Posts Today: 6,489
10:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13263571
United States
11/08/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
im a christian and im not going to waste my time bothering God about this country and praying for it. If you believe that revelation is true, then what will be, will be. prophecy must be fullfilled and im happy that obama being re elected is fullfillment of the book of revelation. id rather spend my time praying for the lost and not bashing political partys or those who voted for obama. op, youre loopy saying those who voted for obama are sinning. what a joke...you worry about your own sins and let the holy spirit convict.Thats His job, not yours...peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27336683
United States
11/08/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
im a christian and im not going to waste my time bothering God about this country and praying for it. If you believe that revelation is true, then what will be, will be. prophecy must be fullfilled and im happy that obama being re elected is fullfillment of the book of revelation. id rather spend my time praying for the lost and not bashing political partys or those who voted for obama. op, youre loopy saying those who voted for obama are sinning. what a joke...you worry about your own sins and let the holy spirit convict.Thats His job, not yours...peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13263571

There will always be prophetic voices in the church along with all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is God's will. He is the one who designed it and keeps it going.

Peace.
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/08/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13263571

There will always be prophetic voices in the church along with all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is God's will. He is the one who designed it and keeps it going.

Peace.
 Quoting: Once4All

hf

With God, all things are possible.
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Pa resident1

United States
11/08/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying Jesus wanted people to vote for Morman Romney???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102938

A lot of catholics voted for Romney because he is pro-life. It is said to be a sin to vote for a politician that supports abortion.
Pa resident1

United States
11/08/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
"the earth will groan in pain as the AC prepares his entrance"

Last Edited by Pa resident1 on 11/08/2012 07:57 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

A lot of catholics voted for Romney because he is pro-life. It is said to be a sin to vote for a politician that supports abortion.
 Quoting: Pa resident1

After thinking and praying about this for a week or so it seems clear that THE CHURCH put obamma over the top. The abortion industry is mass murder. Obamma fights for abortion up until the very last second. If christians refused to vote for him he would not have been reelected....
it is that simple.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hihf can you PM me your e mail? I cant reply via PM..but would like to e mail you ..thank you..I cant find your e mail..
hf
 Quoting: wildhoney

hi friend. I just found this hf

[email protected]

flower
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087402

:jesus101:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
We need to pray for America....

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,

And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

-The Gods of the Copybook Headings-Rudyard Kipling

Over the next 4 years, the REAL Barack Obama will be revealed.

[link to yidwithlid.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the day the Lord Jesus has made,

Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

:flowers:
Pa resident1

United States
11/09/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hihf can you PM me your e mail? I cant reply via PM..but would like to e mail you ..thank you..I cant find your e mail..
hf

[email protected]

flower

hf
Nibibu Obungo

User ID: 19173798
Germany
11/09/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Again:

bigcruise
Gone bezerkin...
:battleflag:
ceawaves

User ID: 27378170
Germany
11/09/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
America is BABYLON. There is no question about it.

Daniels's littlehorn is Obama.

Obama is the man of sin.

American will be destroyed as per Jeremiah 51.

REPENT America. Your God demands repentance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 444635

To late judgement is all that's left. Let it come quick!

[link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
11/09/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
the name jeZEUS

cannot save...

research the name..its false

his name?

Yahushua

and "Lord" that you grown so accustomed to means BAAL

Jer 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

you don't know his name

Pro 30:4 Who has gone up to the heavens and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, And what is His Son’s Name, If you know it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21188697

you lie.

on he knows the name bestowed upon him by the one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
America is BABYLON. There is no question about it.

Daniels's littlehorn is Obama.

Obama is the man of sin.

American will be destroyed as per Jeremiah 51.

REPENT America. Your God demands repentance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 444635

To late judgement is all that's left. Let it come quick!

[link to www.scribd.com]
 Quoting: ceawaves

judgement comes on those that build the idols, large temples, and dominate their fellow man.

those ruining the earth. the bankers. and judgement is not destruction if enlightenment is gained.

the dead will rise in the flesh with knowledge of great spirit. inside themselves.

this is judgement.

look in the mirror, and who do you see?

what are you willing to do to prove it to yourself.

you are a divine child of god, and the father and the child are one.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/09/2012 05:14 PM

Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

bump

I would caption that pic:

Now give me money or I let go.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

bump

Quoting: BRIEF

thats right brief.

anyone asking for money for their knowledge is a con, for the only real knowledge comes from yourself, and your connection to all things.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/09/2012 05:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

bump

Quoting: BRIEF

thats right brief.

anyone asking for money for their knowledge is a con, for the only real knowledge comes from yourself, and your connection to all things.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

People pay me to solve their problems...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
11/09/2012 05:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

After thinking and praying about this for a week or so it seems clear that THE CHURCH put obamma over the top. The abortion industry is mass murder. Obamma fights for abortion up until the very last second. If christians refused to vote for him he would not have been reelected....
it is that simple.

Unless of course he won this election by fraud, which I think is a real possibility based on what I've been reading over the past few days. The corruption runs deep at the highest levels of this country so we may be stuck with him on this sinking ship.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309341
United States
11/09/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your Nation is about to Sin [Posted 11/4/12]
Too Many Liberals [Posted 11/1/12]

Indeed. Although I cannot fathom how any thinking, moral person could have fallen for Obama the first time, I will make a big stretch and concede that his youth, the "coolness" of having the first black president, the sadly disappointing performance of GWB (whom I fasted and prayed for), and a few other things, might have been mitigating circumstances that dazzled otherwise rational people.

This time around, everyone knows. He is an abortion-loving, freedom-hating, power hungry maniac. America has just knowingly elected a president who OPENLY PERSECUTES CHRISTIANS, as can easily be seen by his abortion mandate on Catholic institutions. And America is okay with that.

Millions of American Christians didn't even bother to vote. They, too, have sinned.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed. Although I cannot fathom how any thinking, moral person could have fallen for Obama the first time, I will make a big stretch and concede that his youth, the "coolness" of having the first black president, the sadly disappointing performance of GWB (whom I fasted and prayed for), and a few other things, might have been mitigating circumstances that dazzled otherwise rational people.

This time around, everyone knows. He is an abortion-loving, freedom-hating, power hungry maniac. America has just knowingly elected a president who OPENLY PERSECUTES CHRISTIANS, as can easily be seen by his abortion mandate on Catholic institutions. And America is okay with that.

Millions of American Christians didn't even bother to vote. They, too, have sinned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309341

And to quote another Ed prophecy:

Communism is coming.

Yep.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
So why is it a sin to vote for Obama, but not a sin to commit genocide (against native Americans), institute slavery (as was done to the blacks), steal other people's lands (from the native Americans and Mexicans), marginalize and ostracize the poor and weak (like what happens to homeless people), infect people's food and water (all those nice GMOs and additives to the water supply), and engage in endless necessary wars which have killed millions mainly for resources (such as oil)?

I believe in god btw, but don't like the way you monopolize him with your rhetoric.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27246684

All of the things you listed are indeed sin, but so is supporting/voting for Obama.
 Quoting: Needles Eye

But why did the Lord Jesus only tell OP that his people sin against him only after Obama's victory? Why did he not comment on all these atrocities which have been committed over the past decades and centuries?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27246684

The OP wasn't born yet, when slavery or the Indian wars or whatever was going on. Not much point about preaching against something that's no longer going on. That's sort of like liberals endlessly howling about Nazism...after it was over.

More on slavery... America already reaped a bitter harvest of judgement over slavery. 600,000 imported Africans were avenged by 600,000 Civil War battle deaths, and the wealth of the South was devastated. Indeed the South did not recover economically for 100 years afterwards... just about the time segregation was outlawed.

Native Americans? There's not one American alive that isn't bitterly sorry about that. Not much we can do, though -- there's no room for us back in Europe. But certainly there is sorrowful repentance. Our culture would have been a lot richer if "Pilgrims" and "Indians" had amalgamated instead of fighting, if the "5 Civilized Tribes" had been admitted as states, etc. More and more white folks sense this loss keenly.

Mexico? Mexico confiscated Church land and turned out thousands of Christian Indians to starve... after having been helped in their revolution by the Catholic Church. The US takeover was a land-for-land judgement, and was prophesied by the priest Magin Catala.

"Marginalize and ostracize the poor and weak (like what happens to homeless people)" -- from personal experience, trying help those people, it's nearly always self inflicted. (At least it was, prior to 2008). Even so, America is the best place in the world to be "poor", because there's so much charity to be had. Oppressing the poor is ONE sin we're NOT guilty of.

"infect people's food and water (all those nice GMOs and additives to the water supply" -- crimes of a small elite, without consent of the people at large. A sin, to be sure, but it's not OUR sin. Most of us don't want it.

" engage in endless necessary wars which have killed millions mainly for resources (such as oil)" -- Funny how oil prices are so high. IF we are true imperialists, why aren't we just annexing and exploiting these places, instead of attempting nation building?
sandpiper

User ID: 27412179
United States
11/09/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out the HARBINGER by Rabbi Cahn. He takes it from the bible and clearly shows you where America is. May the LORD have mercy, there are people that LOVE you LORD.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14234835
United States
11/09/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

[email protected]

flower

hf

:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309341

Yes, I think his first election was a knee-jerk reaction against the crash and how the Republicans bailed out their buddies and stuck the bill to the middle class. However, it should have been clear to christians he he is a man of sin.
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
11/09/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I think his first election was a knee-jerk reaction against the crash and how the Republicans bailed out their buddies and stuck the bill to the middle class. However, it should have been clear to christians he he is a man of sin.

The difference between the two parties is that one wears black leather and chains, while the other wears a nice pinstripe suit and shiny shoes.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

The difference between the two parties is that one wears black leather and chains, while the other wears a nice pinstripe suit and shiny shoes.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

I think that is a fair assessment. One seems to favor the rich with endless wars. The other continues with zest to slaughter the innocents. I've long wanted the best of both in one party but the Spirit of the World just will not have it that way. The return of Jesus Christ is the only solution I believe.
Pa resident1

United States
11/09/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hi PA
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
11/09/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that is a fair assessment. One seems to favor the rich with endless wars. The other continues with zest to slaughter the innocents. I've long wanted the best of both in one party but the Spirit of the World just will not have it that way. The return of Jesus Christ is the only solution I believe.

I agree. I feel strongly that the world has passed the point of no return. Thousands of years of human government have only proven that we can't govern ourselves for very long. Look at Revelation, at the end of the Millennium; after a thousand years of peace, people rise up and actually try to go to war against Jesus!
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)

GLP