Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 947 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 198,795
Pageviews Today: 327,724Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 1,990
04:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/11/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
"My people sin against Me,"

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Headlines: Obamma Re-elected.
 Quoting: Once4All

Once4All,

A quick question.

Did you pray to GOD for Romney to be elected?

If so why didn't he answer your prayers?

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26867927
United States
11/11/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Your Nation is about to Sin" [Posted 11/4/12] Says The Lord Jesus Christ "Too Many Liberals" [Posted 11/1/12] FULFILLED
[link to www.examiner.com]

interesting that the un, an organisation trying to unite the people so of the world is considereing moving to babylon
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Once4All,

A quick question.

peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

not sure what would motivate a christian to vote for that pagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26812864
United States
11/11/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

I don't like the bumya any more than anyone else around here, but I suppose you do know that the Bible says that the Lord himself picks all the Kings, Queens, and leaders of all nations upon the face of the earth. So to say that we sinned because of to many liberals is absurd. Go look it up and read it yourself, God is in control and He appoints picks the kings of the earth.

I guess He forgot to tell you that part, but He does say it in His Word.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13025083
United States
11/11/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
omgosh i ment to post this to the comment made by a user
thats true but its Yahshua
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13025083
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
11/11/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
America is the devil's playground.

We just need to keep our mind more on eternity than this life here on earth.

I got too wrapped up in this election, thinking that America could get saved by electing someone other than who's in office now.

Doesn't matter. God's plan matters and the direction of this country is in His Hands.

Maybe America isn't meant to be saved, but WE are.

That's what ultimately matters--that souls are saved!!

There WILL BE a NEW KINGDOM COMING--a new kingdom and Jesus Christ will be the King!
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Amen!!!!! God's grace is abundant towards those in His Son.
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27142624
Mexico
11/11/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
This shit is pinned? lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

i keep try to post this to 21188697s comment but everytime i do it says "*Please enter a messege"

to be short i agree with 21188697s comment its yahshua
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
to the poster, i think your bit of a nut case

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

i keep try to post this to 21188697s comment but everytime i do it says "*Please enter a messege"

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep try to post this to 21188697s comment but everytime i do it says "*Please enter a messege"

thats true but its Yahshua
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308713
United States
11/11/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

You don't know Jesus.

Jesus was about love.

You don't know love.

All you know is fear.
Lester
User ID: 27410352
United States
11/11/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not Ezekiel 36 Born-Again, therefore you KNOW Nothing of God's Will and It's Total Perfection!

Christ Jesus' Witness in John 17 is ALL any of HIS Born-Agains need to KNOW. Unless they KNOW and are Alive IN This Witness, With The Son & The Father as Jesus Witnesses we are, then you have proved your alienation.

The world hates Christ Jesus and has rejected The Father's Way Unto Relationship With HIM.

Of-HIM or apart.
America in Laodicea revels in its self-will.
Billy Graham is a judas goat who led men & women, as well as children AWAY from God, rather than Unto HIM.

God's Will IS never comprehensible to those who cannot find within their heart to Trust HIM Fully and make their surrender.

All that matters is your surrender Unto The Father.
Events on the landscape of life, as you meander by, trying to make sense of what you cannot understand, only become Known once you've given control of your life Unto The Father.

The carnal-hearted seek God on their own terms, rather than HIS.

Only during Christ Jesus' Millennial Reign will those who could not find their way to Trust God Fully understand their error.

All your life is a matter of heart.
Your heart, manifesting the Love you Know and Feel For The Father. You either have it or you don't.

If you have unconditional Trust and Love for The Father; NOW Is The Time to Seek HIM in Earnest Prayer and make your surrender.

Nothing else matters...

Maranatha!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

You don't know Jesus.

Jesus was about love.

You don't know love.

All you know is fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308713

jesus doesnt love sin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273076
United States
11/11/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny, I thought Jesus was all about feeding the poor and taking care of ones brothers and sisters throughout the world? If Jesus was here don't you think He would be a Liberal? ( Yeah, I'm sure all you haters agree!)

What was that saying about a camel passing though the eye of a needle and the rich man?

Maybe I am confused. I do seem to have read a different translation of the Bible than the one quoted by the OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8337627
United States
11/11/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Jesus was a liberal you asshole.
ChildOfTheKing

User ID: 25993585
United States
11/11/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

You don't know Jesus.

Jesus was about love.

You don't know love.

All you know is fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308713

jesus doesnt love sin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26867927

I was looking for love and I found the source of Love
I was looking for life and I found the source of Life

I found everything I was looking for in Jesus.

blwkssblwkssblwkssblwkss
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
11/11/2012 10:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Funny, I thought Jesus was all about feeding the poor and taking care of ones brothers and sisters throughout the world? If Jesus was here don't you think He would be a Liberal? ( Yeah, I'm sure all you haters agree!)

What was that saying about a camel passing though the eye of a needle and the rich man?

Maybe I am confused. I do seem to have read a different translation of the Bible than the one quoted by the OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273076

Yes, you are confused, and I doubt you have actually read God's word beyond possibly taking one or two verses out of context to support your positions.
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13666421
Australia
11/11/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is a wiener!
SoulWinner

User ID: 16639840
United States
11/11/2012 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP is a wiener!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13666421

A native of Vienna, Austria? No, I think he lives in or near Virginia.
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27000113
United States
11/11/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What horseshit.

Get over it.

The people turned out to be a bit smarter than I gave them credit for.:monkeys2222::Maddea222:5a
 Quoting: natasha77

Yeah, I'm suprised Obama voters were able to fill in the circle/press the button too.
Cassie :-)

User ID: 10262276
United States
11/11/2012 11:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
:jesus101:

Any idea what the name of this original painting is or who made it? I would like to have a copy, but haven't found it yet.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

Sorry.... I really have no idea!

peace

I thought that it looked to be a work of Danny Hahlbohm, he does beautiful Christian art. He also does reproductions, his site and galleries are below.

[link to www.inspired-art.com]
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"...the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." I John 1:7

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

And this is the record, that God hath given
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8545334
United States
11/11/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Belief system = Archon parasite...making humanity fearful slaves. Transhumanism ... take back humanity and for search for the truth about the abrahmic religious beliefs. The three major religions is a cultural political arm of the archon/drakons grip on humanity.
cmoG530

User ID: 27567288
United States
11/11/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You lost all credibility with the "Too many liberals" part. Christ does not in any way, shape or form condone politricks and 1 Samuel Ch8 (KJV) proves that. Besides, your god completely ignores the clear commandments given in Exodus and Deuteronomy.

(KJV)Exodus 20:4-5
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: [5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

(KJV)Deuteronomy 4:15-19
Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: [16] Lest ye corrupt yourselves , and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, [17] The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, [18] The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: [19] And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27527424
United States
11/11/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Um no...Jesus did NOT tell you there are too many Liberals.
Jesus doesn't care about the partisan BS.

If many researchers are smart enough to realize that the system is rigged and owned by globalists I think the creator of the universe would know enough not to simply ask you to vote Republican.

Sounds like you either just made this up or you are mistaking hearing the voice of Jesus for schizophrenia.After all from what I can tell you don't exactly have the best track record.
cmoG530

User ID: 27567288
United States
11/11/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Um no...Jesus did NOT tell you there are too many Liberals.
Jesus doesn't care about the partisan BS.

If many researchers are smart enough to realize that the system is rigged and owned by globalists I think the creator of the universe would know enough not to simply ask you to vote Republican.

Sounds like you either just made this up or you are mistaking hearing the voice of Jesus for schizophrenia.After all from what I can tell you don't exactly have the best track record.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27527424

(KJV)Matthew 7:15-20
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

They always expose themselves. However, they don't realize that they are taking away souls from God, but.....perhaps that's what they are TRYING to do. Father doesn't take to that very kindly, I assure you.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
11/11/2012 11:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Once4All,

A quick question.

peace

Because Christians didn't vote for the Antichrist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
um friend, if your suggesting a pin on your own post. theres a problem.. and the doom buttons tottally give you away lol
I believe this should have a

:pin:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27527424
United States
11/11/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Says the Lord Jesus."
[Told to me yesterday.]

Once4All,

A quick question.

peace

Because Christians didn't vote for the Antichrist.
 Quoting: abeliever

Sure they did.
considering that both Obama and Romeny work for the NWO any vote you cast for the nrxt president is furhtering the coming antichrist kingdom.

Whoops...did I deflate that big neo con head lol
fluffycrittermeister

User ID: 1461298
United States
11/11/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Who will I vote for? I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov.6:17). I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who don't (Gen.12:3). I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower ...is servant to the lender (Prov.22:7). I will vote for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat (2 Thes. 3:10). I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as defined in (Genesis 2:24). I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good and punish the evil (Romans 13)."

"For as their laws and their governments were established by the voice of the people and they who chose evil were more numerous than they who chose good, therefore they were ripening for destruction, for the laws had become corrupted. (Helaman 5:2)" If you believe differently please keep your opinions to yourselves. Thank-you

Last Edited by fluffycrittermeister on 11/11/2012 11:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26476073
United States
11/12/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
About to sin? Uuh, what planet you live on? Sin is a "way of life" in this nation!

GLP