Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,524 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,750
Pageviews Today: 501,747Threads Today: 167Posts Today: 2,879
07:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!

I got a U-Haul reserved!
User ID: 19392583
United States
11/07/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
anaanaanaanaanaanaanaana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26629538
United States
11/07/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
It's not even worth it bro.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25148952
United States
11/07/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
I for one hope all the dope smokers and illegal drug users DO MOVE away from Tennessee to those other states making it legal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26765356
United States
11/07/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
yo, I heard Massachusetts stopped criticizing it too!

I probably won't smoke again until I can grow it!

But legalizing it is power to the people!

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bunch of haters!

nothing can make you all happy

it's dry as fuck right now due to the elections, im tired of it, moving out damnit!
Barak Romney
User ID: 27216423
United States
11/07/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be there bro. We can smoke this nation into greater peace and prosperity while listening to live marley recordings.

We'll share peace pipes in joyful collectives and tell great stories to each other.

Good times.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maryland as WELL!!!!

WHOA HOO that's have the gas to move there!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21468381
Canada
11/07/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ganja is a federal law in the US the same as it is Canada these new 'laws' won't stand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924514
United States
11/07/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I for one hope all the dope smokers and illegal drug users DO MOVE away from Tennessee to those other states making it legal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25148952

The Tennessee woods will still be full of meth labs.

Nobody's legalizing that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23336928
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bout time and thankyou washington and colorado people for being awake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23336928
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
ganja is a federal law in the US the same as it is Canada these new 'laws' won't stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21468381

how about look at it like this.

the washington and oclarado state has just took on the responsibility for the protection of its inhabitants right to do all the mentioned with MJ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
11/07/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, you can drive 10 minutes from any address in America and get a sack of weed.
Its a stupid political stance that has cost this country lots of money and empowered the drug cartels.
I was a smoker for 30 years and never had a problem finding it anywhere in the US.
If its legal and you smoke on the street you may have to share.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3694399
United States
11/07/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Federal laws are null and void the moment they are passed. We only have feds to conduct trade and fight wars. They must have forgotten their role, the states didnt.

You see your nation is provinces binded together by a federal government. Our nation is not. Our nation is a bunch of small NATIONS united. Each state is its own country and the feds cannot interfere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23646228
United States
11/07/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
imagine a state where mexican cartels cannot profit off of weed
where penitentiaries are filled with violent offenders on long sentences without the need to parole
where police have to devote efforts to protecting the citizenry
the economy and tourism are booming, and libertarianism is blossoming
the drug companies profits are down
paper and other textiles are being produced in american factories
yeah it will be totally shitty to have all those druggies in one horrible place
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
keep criminalizing life and feeding your private prisons dipshits of the south
one day you will wake up and realize your best interests are not actually being looked out for and these laws are waaaaay bigger than just marijuana for druggies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24960373
United States
11/07/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25148952

SHAME on YOU!

As a U.S. Veteran I am shocked at your lack of compassion for those of us suffering DAILY from CHRONIC PAIN and in my case BOTH chronic pain and now glaucoma. The V.A. can not prescribe medical marijuana and I am a card carrying holder in two states. I moved this summer to a state that does NOT have this and the V.A. wants me to take pills that KILL my liver and have the following side effect, "SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME".

SHAME on you. I hope that you and all your loved ones/family and friends NEVER suffer from the pain we do or start losing their eye sight and have to be belittled by people like you that want us full of PHARMACEUTICAL CRAP.

You are a disgraceful citizen and obviously ONLY care about yourself and not the health or life of others.

My wife (whom is Canadian) and I use it "AS NEEDED". I bet YOU drink more coffee, alcohol or smoke more cigarettes or sugar than we do medicine. BTW, not everyone "SMOKES" it. It "IS" medicine after all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15640364
United States
11/07/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
anaanaanaanaanaanaanaana
 Quoting: I got a U-Haul reserved! 19392583

"I told you he would move to colorado"

Scared yet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23541672
United States
11/07/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
said it would be 2014 before its in effect,you got a few days to decide
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
a state where schools have funding
where govt is removed from the role of nanny over peoples private lives
unemployment is down
raw uniradiated hemp seeds and butters are available for the population
cancer rates are plummeting
the sick are cared for
this sounds horrible
repeal 64 now
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23541672

wrong......
must be signed into law in thrity days
it will take a year to get licensing and operations of growers , and establishments up and running
Livingood

User ID: 22040349
United States
11/07/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
ColoraDOOM Conspiracy Ranch? We can all get high and doom it up. Think the fuzz would mess with us?
”It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19676829
United States
11/07/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the rest of the states see how much coin the "legal states" are bringing in thanks to mary jane...they will be jumping on board too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548115
United States
11/07/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23541672

dec 6 it's legal to have under an ounce in washington.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27261051
United States
11/07/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
the younger me would have been half way their by now.

:bumpgirl:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26952081
United States
11/07/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
anaanaanaanaanaanaanaana
 Quoting: I got a U-Haul reserved! 19392583

The potential for small business in the private sector to expand in ways that would have been unheard of in the past . To see the vast potential in the agricultural and industrial aspects ... The recreation would be a pleasant side effect of benefits of the further legalization of marijuana. The global implications on a number of economic levels. The ranges spanning so many facets .... It would be better discussed at a later time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19235072
United States
11/07/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here in my town all violators of the federal law will be prosecuted. Nothing has changed. Regardless of how you feel about it, it is still illegal.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here in my town all violators of the federal law will be prosecuted. Nothing has changed. Regardless of how you feel about it, it is still illegal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19235072

you haven't seen the countless obama videos/interviews claiming he will decriminalize pot have you, go do some fucksake research... I hate obama, fucking HATE, but... he will back off pot now I can tell you that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19623226
United States
11/08/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19235072

you haven't seen the countless obama videos/interviews claiming he will decriminalize pot have you, go do some fucksake research... I hate obama, fucking HATE, but... he will back off pot now I can tell you that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19392583

Now that he has secured his second and last term he may do that.
jack of all trades

User ID: 27298915
United States
11/08/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just stay where I'm at and smoke weed illegally without getting caught. I would like to see the Federal Gov't and DEA crack down on these states though and bring huge negative publicity to themselves when they do. Once the brainwashed idiots that think weed is the devil realize how much more harmless it is than other drugs and especially "legal" drugs, it is going to be hard for the Feds to continue their war against this miracle plant that God gave mankind to use for healing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342985
United States
11/08/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously thinking about it. A lot of jobs in my field in the Fort Collins / Denver area. Not so many where I'm at now. The thought of winters in Denver is giving me pause though...

GLP