Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,037,192
Pageviews Today: 1,730,578Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,474
05:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21427537
United States
11/09/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
anaanaanaanaanaanaanaana
 Quoting: I got a U-Haul reserved! 19392583

bumpbump bumpbump

anaanaanaanaanaanaanaana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
11/09/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
bunch of haters!

nothing can make you all happy

it's dry as fuck right now due to the elections, im tired of it, moving out damnit!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19392583

Amazing how just some weed is all you drones need to keep you happy with the illusion of freedom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

go get drunk, a-hole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27329750

That's clearly your solution to everything....stay drunk and stoned.

Brilliant.
No wonder Obama won.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27394644
United States
11/09/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll definitely visit!
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
11/09/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
ganja is a federal law in the US the same as it is Canada these new 'laws' won't stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21468381

10th amendment. they will stand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27412003
United Kingdom
11/09/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously thinking about it. A lot of jobs in my field in the Fort Collins / Denver area. Not so many where I'm at now. The thought of winters in Denver is giving me pause though...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25342985

yea these fucking suck. Y could California or Texas legalize it? Sheesh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/09/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Federal Marijuana:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5931087
Canada
11/09/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just heard on the news, in WA the courts are throwing out all past minor pot pending cases, retroactive. They are free.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 19392583
United States
11/09/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bunch of haters!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19392583

Amazing how just some weed is all you drones need to keep you happy with the illusion of freedom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

somehow I like the fact that a $30 bag DOES do this, and w/ it I AM happy, but you enjoy your mounding debt that makes you happy, I'm just fine!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5073312
United States
11/09/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
175 marijuana prosecutions in King County dismissed because of Initiative 502
"King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg is dismissing all 175 pending misdemeanor marijuana cases because of Tuesday’s vote to decriminalize small amounts of pot."

read more: [link to blogs.seattletimes.com]
 Quoting: GFX guy

ana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5276195
Canada
11/09/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
the news also warned us in WA it is not ok to light up on the street corner just yet LOL
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I not longer have to keep my emergency medical non perscripton weed burried in the back woodshf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
the news also warned us in WA it is not ok to light up on the street corner just yet LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5276195

NICE! can you find a clip?!
mezroy
User ID: 20460818
United States
11/09/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do all the research you want. I'm just telling you- the cops in my town are enforcing the federal law which is still on the books. Why are you getting so pissed off at me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19235072

Tell the cops in your town I said THANK YOU! We all need to pull together the get rid of the dopeheads. I call the cops every time I smell pot and I've had over 100 people in my neighborhood busted for it over the past few years. I actually go out on patrol myself walking by people's houses and college fratboy apartments and as soon as I smell it, I'm on my cell phone calling the cops. Then I stand across the street and watch the fuckers get busted! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I really get a charge out of that sometimes. You ought to try it. It's FUN! You get to have fun AND clean up the neighborhood at the same time!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19976094

get the fuck off this site and Im damn sure Im a better man then your silly ass.Fuck you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/09/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I for one hope all the dope smokers and illegal drug users DO MOVE away from Tennessee to those other states making it legal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25148952

SHAME on YOU!

As a U.S. Veteran I am shocked at your lack of compassion for those of us suffering DAILY from CHRONIC PAIN and in my case BOTH chronic pain and now glaucoma. The V.A. can not prescribe medical marijuana and I am a card carrying holder in two states. I moved this summer to a state that does NOT have this and the V.A. wants me to take pills that KILL my liver and have the following side effect, "SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME".

SHAME on you. I hope that you and all your loved ones/family and friends NEVER suffer from the pain we do or start losing their eye sight and have to be belittled by people like you that want us full of PHARMACEUTICAL CRAP.

You are a disgraceful citizen and obviously ONLY care about yourself and not the health or life of others.

My wife (whom is Canadian) and I use it "AS NEEDED". I bet YOU drink more coffee, alcohol or smoke more cigarettes or sugar than we do medicine. BTW, not everyone "SMOKES" it. It "IS" medicine after all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24960373

Well done.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here in my town all violators of the federal law will be prosecuted. Nothing has changed. Regardless of how you feel about it, it is still illegal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19235072

It's not illegal. It's the most healing plant on the planet.

You are a caustic and noxious substance.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This grandma is not a dope head, I take offense at that. It stops nausea, help menopause and the arthritis.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
good. lets concentrate all the federal law breaking dopeheads in one location making it that much easier for federal drug enforcement agents to bust you all. I LOVE IT!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19976094

Right. Federal law breaking dopehead.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

You're a fucking retarded piece of shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is true the FEDS still will enforce FED law in any state and disreguard STATE rule but they have to take you to federal court but they can hold you in STATE lock up. Stay away from the borders, border control are FEDS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8929058
United States
11/09/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
This grandma is not a dope head, I take offense at that. It stops nausea, help menopause and the arthritis.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25601325

[link to www.youtube.com]

[youtube [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[/youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had been in the church for over 30 years and brain washed against pot. I was so sick and near death with constant vomiting when a teenage freind of my children brought me some pot and said smoke this, I was desperate and tried it, within a few seconds I was up around and eating. It saved my life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26997426
United States
11/09/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do dispensaries or whatever they are called carry old style land race weed or is it all the hybridized stuff? If I could get a bag of honest to god old school colombian, moroccan, thai, etc shit.... stems/seeds and all...I would be on the road in the AM. I kept an old vinyl copy of ZOSO just in case I ever had to de-seed on a gatefold someday. Hybridized shit bums me out. So.....?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/09/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I for one hope all the dope smokers and illegal drug users DO MOVE away from Tennessee to those other states making it legal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25148952
...lmao,it was always legal before the plastic companies and the mafia got involved...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22074979
United States
11/09/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Washington... SWIM smoked for several years and recently quit.. weed overtakes your life whether you admit it or not. That is why I am shocked the state even entertained the idea, they are now in the business of pushing drugs on the public

did anyone even look at the tax revenue breakdown?
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

50% state basic health plan trust
18.7% state general fund
15% DOH substance abuse program
10% DOH marijuana education & public health program
5% health care authority - community health centers contract
0.6% UW - unspecified
0.4% UW - short & long term affect research
0.3% building bridges programs grant

MAYBE it would be a good idea if it went 100% to the genera fund, but this is only going to benefit health programs that most people don't use. 25% of it is going to substance abuse programs and marijuana education. Does that NOT seem counter-intuitive ?? The state is going to sell you drugs/weed and then educate you on why it is a bad idea to do it. Seriously wtf

It would be one thing it this was straight legalization, allowing you to grow your own but it's not, anyone who does that is now an illegal competitor of the state... get caught growing your own or with more than an ounce, not only are you breaking state + federal laws, you are committing tax fraud by not paying the taxes. The DUI thing is another story... any smart person would quit smoking today so it is out of their system in a month's time
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/09/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
When the rest of the states see how much coin the "legal states" are bringing in thanks to mary jane...they will be jumping on board too!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19676829
dominos
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had been in the church for over 30 years and brain washed against pot. I was so sick and near death with constant vomiting when a teenage freind of my children brought me some pot and said smoke this, I was desperate and tried it, within a few seconds I was up around and eating. It saved my life.

It had some side effects I did not like, it made me hyper, I found that two beers fix that, then I learned about recreational use LOL I started dating and having a lot more fun, being bed ridden is not so bad with a little help from my friends the church brain washed me against. I learned late in life but not too late to learn to enjoy what time I havc left.

GLP