Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,328 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,374
Pageviews Today: 312,072Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,875
04:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!

Scribbler

User ID: 7902059
United States
11/15/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
bumpbump
Something is better than nothing, pay attention, it's still free. Lead by example.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 19392583
United States
11/15/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bump it if you moving to Washington or Colorado for that legal RECREATIONAL WEED!!
ana lets all get high and forget this WWIII propaganda ana
eatinmraw
User ID: 13951732
United States
11/15/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bunch of haters!

nothing can make you all happy

it's dry as fuck right now due to the elections, im tired of it, moving out damnit!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19392583

[youtube]

oh good...we need more stupid jailbirds. this new law will end up causin more people to lose their jobs and more criminals because of "legal weed" than just leavin it the way it was. this is fuckin glpee! i can't believe you dumb asses seem to think the government takin over anything ever turns out good for the everyday person. just wait and you'll see.

GOD!!!! STUPID FUCKIN YES VOTERDS!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11541429
United States
11/15/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
ganja is a federal law in the US the same as it is Canada these new 'laws' won't stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21468381

Of course they will, MMJ has been legal in Colorado since 2001, where have you been?

@OP, let me know when you get to Colorado, I got the hookup and I'll smoke you up!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bunch of haters!

nothing can make you all happy

it's dry as fuck right now due to the elections, im tired of it, moving out damnit!

[youtube]

oh good...we need more stupid jailbirds. this new law will end up causin more people to lose their jobs and more criminals because of "legal weed" than just leavin it the way it was. this is fuckin glpee! i can't believe you dumb asses seem to think the government takin over anything ever turns out good for the everyday person. just wait and you'll see.

Quoting: eatinmraw 13951732

You mean the way prohibition did in the 20's?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
said it would be 2014 before its in effect,you got a few days to decide
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23541672

2013? It is basically in effect now, all the DA's around here have said they are not going to go through with prosecuting people who have already been arrested for it, nobody will be arrested for carrying less then an once here in our area!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/15/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh the irony of your post.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do all the research you want. I'm just telling you- the cops in my town are enforcing the federal law which is still on the books. Why are you getting so pissed off at me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19235072

Local police only enforce state law, not federal, why are you lying?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do all the research you want. I'm just telling you- the cops in my town are enforcing the federal law which is still on the books. Why are you getting so pissed off at me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19235072

Tell the cops in your town I said THANK YOU! We all need to pull together the get rid of the dopeheads. I call the cops every time I smell pot and I've had over 100 people in my neighborhood busted for it over the past few years. I actually go out on patrol myself walking by people's houses and college fratboy apartments and as soon as I smell it, I'm on my cell phone calling the cops. Then I stand across the street and watch the fuckers get busted! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I really get a charge out of that sometimes. You ought to try it. It's FUN! You get to have fun AND clean up the neighborhood at the same time!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19976094

Wait till you go to jail, your stool pigeon ass will get shanked! Good luck with that!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you have any in your system at all and get pulled over you're boned bro. DWI even if you haven't smoked :(
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24017208

You really should do a little research before you spew bullshit!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya'll are CRAZY :) Don't go moving just yet. I'm a res. of CO (living in the ONLY truly LEGAL [purely symbolic according to county and state officials] town in the U.S.) and this has a LONG way to go before being ironed out. As far as entrepreneurial ideas go, it will be at least a year until the details are decided upon as to how said operations will work. As far as the tax hype, that is another issue that needs to be worked out, and statements have already been made by the states PTB that NO taxes will be given to fund schools etc, as it is still ILLEGAL (if the FED doesn't recognize...) regardless of the propaganda that was spread about A64. They want to regulate like alcohol, but there has yet to be a test that shows on spot intoxication, therefore if you've smoked within a MONTH of getting pulled over, you WILL test hot and be subject to a DUI (this is no joke in CO), remember, the tolerance level is 0 for what's in your system. As far as the whole amendment goes, there is nothing in the language that states they even have to do ANY of it...

There is a LOT of BS with A64 because the legal language is garbage, and when the FED gets a hold of it they will tear it to shreds (yes, as much as we want states rights, we ain't there yet...). Unfortunately, it has the potential to bring the house of cards down altogether, including the current med situation. On the flip side, if other states can jump on the bandwagon (fast enough), a movement can be created that may turn heads the other way, but strength in numbers is necessary to show the FED that the nation is behind the movement.

It's slightly comical to see the responses about this issue. After living the "wild west" days of the beginning of the mmj blow-up starting in '08, watching folks go a bit nuts about it all. Folks jumped on the bandwagon from EVERY walk of life, but now that it's all said and done, things aren't too much different than they were. Most mmj card holders stopped renewing after the first year and went back to black market. MANY dispensaries shut their doors due to refusal of compliance with regulations (fee after fee after fee, then when you think your paid, oh, we need this much more for you to be compliant) and now dispensaries that are left are STRUGGLING to maintain, and their product is crap. Yes, we still have a mmj system in place, and we still have dispensaries, but mainly things are back to the way they were (just lower prices due to dispensary wars).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-movement, I just think folks need to take a step back and look at the big picture and realize that this is NOT what it was touted as. I like to play devils advocate with issues like these, as most folks jump on board without any knowledge of what is going on. I'm torn on whether or not this will have a positive outcome, due to the fact that it is all too new. I have hope, but I try to maintain a level head when it comes to these types of issues and it's gonna be a while before things are TRULY resolved.

Back to the moving thing, give it time and see how it plays out before making a move you may regret down the road. I watched too many folks lose their ass the last time around. I'd also have some concerns deciding to move to a state that just privatized its prisons in exchange for a "90% occupancy over the next 15 yrs" guarantee...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27336237

Since "08", it's been legal for medicinal purposes since 2001! And they can test for how much THC PPM you have in your system!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya'll are CRAZY :) Don't go moving just yet. I'm a res. of CO (living in the ONLY truly LEGAL [purely symbolic according to county and state officials] town in the U.S.) and this has a LONG way to go before being ironed out. As far as entrepreneurial ideas go, it will be at least a year until the details are decided upon as to how said operations will work. As far as the tax hype, that is another issue that needs to be worked out, and statements have already been made by the states PTB that NO taxes will be given to fund schools etc, as it is still ILLEGAL (if the FED doesn't recognize...) regardless of the propaganda that was spread about A64. They want to regulate like alcohol, but there has yet to be a test that shows on spot intoxication, therefore if you've smoked within a MONTH of getting pulled over, you WILL test hot and be subject to a DUI (this is no joke in CO), remember, the tolerance level is 0 for what's in your system. As far as the whole amendment goes, there is nothing in the language that states they even have to do ANY of it...

There is a LOT of BS with A64 because the legal language is garbage, and when the FED gets a hold of it they will tear it to shreds (yes, as much as we want states rights, we ain't there yet...). Unfortunately, it has the potential to bring the house of cards down altogether, including the current med situation. On the flip side, if other states can jump on the bandwagon (fast enough), a movement can be created that may turn heads the other way, but strength in numbers is necessary to show the FED that the nation is behind the movement.

It's slightly comical to see the responses about this issue. After living the "wild west" days of the beginning of the mmj blow-up starting in '08, watching folks go a bit nuts about it all. Folks jumped on the bandwagon from EVERY walk of life, but now that it's all said and done, things aren't too much different than they were. Most mmj card holders stopped renewing after the first year and went back to black market. MANY dispensaries shut their doors due to refusal of compliance with regulations (fee after fee after fee, then when you think your paid, oh, we need this much more for you to be compliant) and now dispensaries that are left are STRUGGLING to maintain, and their product is crap. Yes, we still have a mmj system in place, and we still have dispensaries, but mainly things are back to the way they were (just lower prices due to dispensary wars).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-movement, I just think folks need to take a step back and look at the big picture and realize that this is NOT what it was touted as. I like to play devils advocate with issues like these, as most folks jump on board without any knowledge of what is going on. I'm torn on whether or not this will have a positive outcome, due to the fact that it is all too new. I have hope, but I try to maintain a level head when it comes to these types of issues and it's gonna be a while before things are TRULY resolved.

Back to the moving thing, give it time and see how it plays out before making a move you may regret down the road. I watched too many folks lose their ass the last time around. I'd also have some concerns deciding to move to a state that just privatized its prisons in exchange for a "90% occupancy over the next 15 yrs" guarantee...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27336237

ya know....

for all the straight up haters on this, I liked your honest write-up. I might not agree w all the details, but least your honest and not talking out your ass like the rest!

a year is good w me, gotta pack & find a job over there, so it sound like I'll be right on time for that party anaana::ana:

btw, they DO have tests out there that show thc level, and not just hot or not

Actually he is talking out his ass on most of his post, I have had a medical marijuana card since 2008, it has been legal since 2001, and yes they can test for THC parts per million and tell how recently you smoked!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
11/15/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to propose legislation to criminalize alcohol in honor of the person who said they go around busting people in their neighborhood who smoke pot.

There's so many drunks around here addicted to drinking, if Pot is so harmful, than alcohol is moreso and needs to be banned.

BAN ALCOHOL, FEDS. I IMPLORE YOU. THESE FUCKS HATE POT SO MUCH, TAKE AWAY THEIR FUCKING ALCOHOL, THE HYPOCRITS.

THE RED STATES HAVE SOME OF THE WORST DRUNKS I'VE COME ACROSS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
11/15/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL STATES WHERE MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL SHOULD ALSO HAVE ALCOHOL CRIMINALIZED. It's an addictive, harmful drug. That would make these fuckers think twice before they spout their mouths off on GLP, I assure you of that. Every one of these fucks is getting stone cold plastered on the weekends, then they go on GLP and trash pot smokers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
the news also warned us in WA it is not ok to light up on the street corner just yet LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5276195

I wouldn't look forward to that, it will be treated just like marijuana, we won't be able to smoke in public or grow it outside!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL STATES WHERE MARIJUANA IS ILLEGAL SHOULD ALSO HAVE ALCOHOL CRIMINALIZED. It's an addictive, harmful drug. That would make these fuckers think twice before they spout their mouths off on GLP, I assure you of that. Every one of these fucks is getting stone cold plastered on the weekends, then they go on GLP and trash pot smokers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433009

This is what pisses me off, some fucking lush standing there half in the bag with a beer in one and a cigarette in the other calling me a dope head!
Whole lee shit

User ID: 19114842
United States
11/15/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not moving there but I'm a few hours drive away. I see lots of road trips in my future.stoner
"You can go to hell -- I'm going to Texas!" - Davy Crockett

You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits? Now you know why he built that bomb
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do dispensaries or whatever they are called carry old style land race weed or is it all the hybridized stuff? If I could get a bag of honest to god old school colombian, moroccan, thai, etc shit.... stems/seeds and all...I would be on the road in the AM. I kept an old vinyl copy of ZOSO just in case I ever had to de-seed on a gatefold someday. Hybridized shit bums me out. So.....?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26997426

grandma here again, this is the truth, the stuff I get now days is from the legal stuff it is too strong for me, I like the old home grown, The Medical stuff is way too strong. The new medical pot is killer so strong smelling, beter than the best home grown. I do not know what they are doing to it, not gmo but hybrid for sure. I have to mix it with leaf.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5276195

They mix strains in a lab to make them stronger!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm leaning towards Washington over Colorado, and already heard on TV that Starbucks are planning to have cannabis dispensaries , also the law takes effect Dec 6 ....don't know when in Colorado ?

pump2
 Quoting: Lindalee

AFAIK it takes effect on Jan. 1st, but you can have weed now here where I live!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
ya know....

for all the straight up haters on this, I liked your honest write-up. I might not agree w all the details, but least your honest and not talking out your ass like the rest!

a year is good w me, gotta pack & find a job over there, so it sound like I'll be right on time for that party anaana::ana:

btw, they DO have tests out there that show thc level, and not just hot or not

No problem friend :) This has been a crazy roller coaster to watch out here for the last 4 years. It's good to see this measure put out their and win the vote, as, if anything, it is a VERY symbolic gesture towards the end of prohibition. Unfortunately, there is a LONG way to go with this movement before anything is truly resolved in a positive way. I think WA may make it's moves faster than CO, as we are still trying to iron out the MMJ details that started in real force 4 years ago. Right now it looks like the big issue is distribution, as there is NOTHING in A64 that spells it out (i.e. Sure, you can possess it, but it is still not legal to purchase, if you are not an mmj card holder), and they've already stated that will not happen until sometime in 2014. I don't know if they plan on allowing everyone into dispensaries now, or what. The MMJ thing has lost a TON of steam in the last couple years due to the "over-regulation", and there is now a growing concern that if folks do not keep renewing their cards and assigning caregiver #'s to dispensaries, they will not be able to stay open with much lowered plant counts (the price wars they created will help to drive them out of business, a 40-60% drop in 4 years, they forced themselves into REQUIRING that they grow thousands of plants). Sooo crazy to watch happen... :)

I think the most positive side of A64 was the attempt to separate hemp from the overall movement. I personally believe that they needed to be separate from the get go, and I still see major remnants of the "Old Money" Ogre that put the hemp industry down in the 30's creating HUGE uproars over this unless they decide to jump on board. Unfortunately, that may be another hard fought battle, as we know how much those folks like to hold on to their profits on relatively NON renewable resources (if there is a supply limit, the price will ALWAYS go up).

In the long run, I think the nationwide movement is making huge strides, BUT, it needs to stay nationwide. I'm not trying to down-talk your decision to move to a "legal" state, I just think the movement needs to grow over the whole nation. If CO and WA proved one thing, it's the power of a vote. If the majority of pro folks move to states that have "legalization", it drops the # of pro votes in states that don't have it, therefore, slowing down the nationwide movement overall. I do understand I am a bit jaded, as I live in a VERY liberal area (NOT State, as CO, outside of the Front Range metroplex, is VERY conservative) when it comes to MJ, but I did grow up on the east coast and fully understand the draconian laws still in place, so I do understand the desire to leave :) Do your best to spread the word and be part of the movement in your area until you decide to leave. Though I agree wholly with pure freedom of the movement, the "right to get stoned" movement will fail every time (until we can convince folks of the reality, not the propaganda), so use the info that is out there regarding the medical aspects, and you will start to see heads turn a LOT more ;) I can't tell you how many folks I've met in the last couple years who NEVER "got high" and in turn, were astounded by the benefits of the medicinal side for pain relief, sleep aid, appetite aids etc. Get folks on THAT bandwagon, and you will see your states movement grow in ways you wouldn't believe!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27418611

OP here is the proof of the shit talking in this post!

Fifty-four percent of voters approved Amendment 20 on November 7, 2000, which amends the state’s constitution to recognize the medical use of marijuana. The law took effect on June 1, 2001. It removes state-level criminal penalties on the use, possession and cultivation of marijuana by patients who possess written documentation from their physician affirming that he or she suffers from a debilitating condition and advising that they "might benefit from the medical use of marijuana." (Patients must possess this documentation prior to an arrest.) Patients diagnosed with the following illnesses are afforded legal protection under this act: cachexia; cancer; chronic pain; chronic nervous system disorders; epilepsy and other disorders characterized by seizures; glaucoma; HIV or AIDS; multiple sclerosis and other disorders characterized by muscle spasticity; and nausea. Other conditions are subject to approval by the Colorado Board of Health. Patients (or their primary caregivers) may legally possess no more than two ounces of usable marijuana, and may cultivate no more than six marijuana plants. The law establishes a confidential state-run patient registry that issues identification cards to qualifying patients. Patients who do not join the registry or possess greater amounts of marijuana than allowed by law may argue the "affirmative defense of medical necessity" if they are arrested on marijuana charges.

[link to norml.org]
eatinmraw
User ID: 13951732
United States
11/15/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you have any in your system at all and get pulled over you're boned bro. DWI even if you haven't smoked :(

Quoting: 1nf1del

for wa state it's true. you only have to be in a room with people smokin and once it's in your system you could be busted with dui. they're makin it the smallest microbial amounts to bust you for. i can carry an ounce on me without gettin busted (who does this unless they've just scored), but just like when it was illegal i still will have to sneak around to use it or stay in my house to do it. don't get caught sharin your weed with anyone either. used to be you'd get busted for just smokin and maybe possession, but now they could actually bust you for distribution which with their new rules will be worse. sounds silly, but that's how our government works when they say they're doin somethin for us. just wait until they start mandatory drug testin once or twice a year for all jobs. they still haven't told us all the rules for when they start actually sellin it. wait till you do go buy some. only those with a valid id allowed and it'll be scanned and kept in a nice wa state data bank for all current and potential employers to see along with the feds upon request. oh yeah...make sure you don't own any firearms if you're involved in any steps of the process either. it's not gonna be like buyin alcohol and i'm tellin you...the government like only they can is gonna fuck this up worse than when it was illegal. they're even fixin to lower thc levels which sooner or later will also bleed into the medical dispensaries. the number of people that have never had run ins with the law over weed will skyrocket. inquisitio

do i want it legalized? yes...but not with all the added on crap that the government's gonna do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22916380
United States
11/15/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
im past 60 and my wife asked me if we could move to colorado for the weed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

for wa state it's true. you only have to be in a room with people smokin and once it's in your system you could be busted with dui. they're makin it the smallest microbial amounts to bust you for. i can carry an ounce on me without gettin busted (who does this unless they've just scored), but just like when it was illegal i still will have to sneak around to use it or stay in my house to do it. don't get caught sharin your weed with anyone either. used to be you'd get busted for just smokin and maybe possession, but now they could actually bust you for distribution which with their new rules will be worse. sounds silly, but that's how our government works when they say they're doin somethin for us. just wait until they start mandatory drug testin once or twice a year for all jobs. they still haven't told us all the rules for when they start actually sellin it. wait till you do go buy some. only those with a valid id allowed and it'll be scanned and kept in a nice wa state data bank for all current and potential employers to see along with the feds upon request. oh yeah...make sure you don't own any firearms if you're involved in any steps of the process either. it's not gonna be like buyin alcohol and i'm tellin you...the government like only they can is gonna fuck this up worse than when it was illegal. they're even fixin to lower thc levels which sooner or later will also bleed into the medical dispensaries. the number of people that have never had run ins with the law over weed will skyrocket. inquisitio

do i want it legalized? yes...but not with all the added on crap that the government's gonna do.

I only get mine from a grower!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17938575
Canada
11/15/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe people can finally start growing proper sativa strains once more. Viva la 20' Thai!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh and here in Colorado, we can grow up to six of our own plants, my strains aren't going anywhere!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/15/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
the "marijuana" prohibition laws are illegal because of the other laws that state> all laws have to be written in the English language...marijuana is a spanish word of the spanish language...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/15/2012 11:10 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/15/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
stoner stonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstoner
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27809228
United States
11/16/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
ROFL @ the bananas.

That was a funny post OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/16/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bananasexsidewaysbanana2sidewayssidewaysbanana2sidewaysbanana2banana2banana2banana2sidewaysbanana2sidewayssidewaysbanana2banana2banana2banana2sidewaysbanana2sidewayssidewayssideways

GLP