Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 642,000
Pageviews Today: 1,155,122Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,113
12:54 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Alex Collier - Real alien contactee or fake?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27205460
Germany
11/07/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Alex Collier - Real alien contactee or fake?
Just listened to one of his latest interviews, it's quite compelling.

I can't wrap my mind around him...

One minute, he speaks about Tango Romeo 3 Alpha and Bravo, which I know for a fact, is a Black Ops human built Disc for Off World exploration.

The other minute, he says, the Apollo moon landing was real, which I am certain, was not.

So - whats up with the guy? Does he really have contact to
Andromedan Aliens?

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26211827
United States
11/07/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Alex Collier - Real alien contactee or fake?
fake
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/07/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
fake
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26211827

Why's that?
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26975278
Belgium
11/07/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
There was 1 landing.. back then at the Moon

They were told NEVER TO COME BACK..

Thats why ''we'' never did .. (we = humanity)

But all this is soon to be revealed..

And I can add that many of Milky Way's light beings are friends with most Andromedians..
After all, WE ARE NEIGHBOURS, real ones - not like those neighbours, that hate on each other on Earth..

For the record, stop focusing so much on something so small, like a person's name (credability) and start searching YOURSELF..

Thats the biggest problem today..

We HAVE NO CLUE who we are, thats why most humans cannot accept THE TRUTH..

We've no clue '' WHAT THE UNIVERSE REALLY IS '' ..

You dont need 1st contact with aliens, to understand that EACH humans is unique light being WITH INFINITE POTENTIAL !! (btw thats why some beings hate us ..)

Search within, then outside looks understandable...

Peace yo ONE LOVE hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/07/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I can add that many of Milky Way's light beings are friends with most Andromedians..
After all, WE ARE NEIGHBOURS, real ones - not like those neighbours, that hate on each other on Earth..

For the record, stop focusing so much on something so small, like a person's name (credability) and start searching YOURSELF..

You dont need 1st contact with aliens, to understand that EACH humans is unique light being WITH INFINITE POTENTIAL !! (btw thats why some beings hate us ..)

Peace yo ONE LOVE hf
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

Hey Extra777. I am well aware of everything you just stated. If I posted with my Account, I guess you could see the context.

Unfortunately, I can't do that.

Let's just say, I already had my "Proof" of Alien existance and yes, they showed me that we are light beings with infinite potential.

Just wondering, if Collier is jumping on the bandwagon of "We are all one" or if the guy really had contact.
Eurisko Tau Ceti

User ID: 25956544
United States
11/09/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace yo ONE LOVE hf
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

I heard it was the Domain Expeditionary Force on our moon.

They prefer the low gravity there.

The DEF also has a space station in the asteroid belt.

They call it Space Station 33.

They are here looking for the Lost Battalion.
Matter / Antimatter Inducer = Proton Gun

GLP