Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 879 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 224,291
Pageviews Today: 365,137Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,183
04:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 6406905
Canada
11/07/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.
rockon He is amazingly accurate. A lot to do with planetary alignments. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS CHARTS ALL YEAR; THE HIGHEST ACCURACY I'VE ENCOUNTERED. It does make sense that when more planets align with each other,the sun, and us, their collective "pull" is exponentially increased. Doesn't look good for the rest of our last? year...............
 Quoting: Doominator 162364

No kidding. I'm about as ready as I can be.
If he nails the quakes dated Dec 4-5, Dec 11, and Dec 17-18 I'll be heading to high ground on Dec 20th. Gotta keep the family safe, and if he's wrong...no harm done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18181099
United States
11/07/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.
I live in Hawaii and I had a friend actually leave back to the mainland because he said he kept having dreams that a giant tsunami wave was going to put the whole island (Oahu ) underwater. he moved back to Atlanta- thats how great his fear was about dying by tsunami. But I tied to tell him- if a tsunami wave comes .. where do you think its going to be coming from?? He didn't care to contemplate that.

He said eh had a few other people state that they had similar dreams.. Where the mountains on Oahu were inundated by water - The koolau mountain range is standing at a height of 3,100 ft. What would generate a 3100 ft tsunami? New Madrid b dropping all of the west coast into the ocean?

I imagine something like that..

then again his dream could just be manifestations of fear..
MudMan

User ID: 19897251
United States
11/07/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
He may be accurate, but man is he hard to watch and listen to in an interview.....damned
Gregor Samsa

User ID: 27097263
Turkey
11/07/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some morons are rushing to a Turkish town to be saved

[link to www.hurriyetdailynews.com]

People who believe Sirince village in Izmir’s Selcuk town will be a haven from destruction predicted to begin Dec. 21 by the Mayan calendar will flood the town during the Christmas holiday this year.

An international organization called the Blue Energy Group thinks only Sirince and a French village, Bugarach, will not be affected by havoc. This belief has made Sirince village, which is already a popular summer tourism destination with its authentic architectural structure, very popular this year for the Christmas holiday.
To know means to know all. Not to know all means not to know. In order to know all, it is only necessary to know a little. But, in order to know this little, it is first necessary to know pretty much.
G.I. Gurdjieff
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15766346
United States
11/07/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am wondering if that 12-21-12 solar kill shot is still a possibility though. Sun seems to be quiet lately. I just commented to SuspiciousObserver about that but have not noticed a reply yet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Hawaii and I had a friend actually leave back to the mainland because he said he kept having dreams that a giant tsunami wave was going to put the whole island (Oahu ) underwater. he moved back to Atlanta- thats how great his fear was about dying by tsunami. But I tied to tell him- if a tsunami wave comes .. where do you think its going to be coming from?? He didn't care to contemplate that.

He said eh had a few other people state that they had similar dreams.. Where the mountains on Oahu were inundated by water - The koolau mountain range is standing at a height of 3,100 ft. What would generate a 3100 ft tsunami? New Madrid b dropping all of the west coast into the ocean?

I imagine something like that..

then again his dream could just be manifestations of fear..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18181099

a 10+ EQ in the middle of the Pacific might be a problem for Hawaii for sure. Be alert.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
He may be accurate, but man is he hard to watch and listen to in an interview.....damned
 Quoting: MudMan

Lol, no kidding.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am wondering if that 12-21-12 solar kill shot is still a possibility though. Sun seems to be quiet lately. I just commented to SuspiciousObserver about that but have not noticed a reply yet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15766346

SUn can pick up activity fairly quickly, and it really only takes 1 big flare to do real damage. It would have to be a significant flare though.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

SUn can pick up activity fairly quickly, and it really only takes 1 big flare to do real damage. It would have to be a significant flare though.
 Quoting: Wash

Yep and for some reason I just don't feel that is going to happen, but I am no expert or anything so I guess we just have to wait and see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25648075
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here are his upcoming predictions. See for your self if he's right.

This was written on Oct 28th, and take a look at what he called for Nov 7-8.

November 7-8: possible 7 plus

November 13-14: 6.5 plus

November 15-16: 6.5 plus

November 20: 6 plus

November 22-23: 6.5 plus

November 28: 7

December 4-5: 7 plus

December 11: 7 plus

December 17-18: 8 plus

December 21: 10 plus"

Any location for the last one?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Any location for the last one?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25648075

Don't think he works that way...giving locations. At least I have not read about him predicting locations. Just dates and sizes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27051657
United States
11/07/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
location means nothing.........the prediction deals with PLANETARY stress and it's release...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229431
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
People seem to be having a lot of doom dreams lately ,ive had a few and i dont dream , all the EQ and volcanic action going on too there must be a link ahhh
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just did a very small amount of research and found that Partick has correctly predicted 6 large quakes in a row without a miss.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess it would be a good idea to at least pay attention to him then.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's the beauty of GLP. Someone sees something, posts it. You pay attention. Gives you a head start to flee to safety if TSHTF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14249834
United States
11/07/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't get into details how i know, this is probably readily avaliable public info, haven't really looked. I didn't sign any nondisclosure agreement, it was just more of an ethical agreement for who i worked for at the time. I don't work there anymore, so it's not a big deal to me.

Anyhow, there has been a major move in restructuring power companies where the major players were doing away with the distribution/transmission of power and were only going to focus on exploration and production for profit reasons, or atleast this is what we were told. It was said that power was going to be distributed like telephone service(using one main line) where people would have multiple options in who they bought from. This litterally had us all belwildered on how they were going to pull this off and why would would the power companies give up so much money.

The point is, that if a major event happened that fried all transmission lines and transformers it's hard to tell just who will be responsible for restoring these lines. This plan to my knowledge has not went into effect(unless you already live in an area where you have multiple options), but i know the paper work is already a done deal and power companies have been in the process of making changes for 10+ years.

Long story short, power companies no longer want anything to do with transmission lines. Supposedly this was going to be for the good of the people and create competition in the market.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/07/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's the beauty of GLP. Someone sees something, posts it. You pay attention. Gives you a head start to flee to safety if TSHTF.

Where are you located Wash? The richter scale only goes to 9, so if we get a 10+ how would we know?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27244367
Greece
11/07/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Patrick Geryl said there would be a big quake around Sept. 29th, and there was a 7.3 on the 30th. He then said there would be another big quake around Oct. 27-28th, and we have a 7.7 last night. Aren't you getting it? Even Hurricane Sandy is a reaction to the increased solar output (largest tropical cyclone to ever develop in the Atlantic Basi
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where are you located Wash? The richter scale only goes to 9, so if we get a 10+ how would we know?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

I'm in Nova Scotia, between Halifax and the South Shore.
How about you?

That's a good question. I don't have an answer, but I suppose a special alert would be issued somehow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19426761
United States
11/07/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally, some doom I can sink my teeth into!

damned
 Quoting: tandym

drevil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218538
Sweden
11/07/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

You forgot the places they are supposed to hit...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218538

Dude...read the thread.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
11/07/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some morons are rushing to a Turkish town to be saved

[link to www.hurriyetdailynews.com]

People who believe Sirince village in Izmir’s Selcuk town will be a haven from destruction predicted to begin Dec. 21 by the Mayan calendar will flood the town during the Christmas holiday this year.

An international organization called the Blue Energy Group thinks only Sirince and a French village, Bugarach, will not be affected by havoc. This belief has made Sirince village, which is already a popular summer tourism destination with its authentic architectural structure, very popular this year for the Christmas holiday.
 Quoting: Gregor Samsa

Sounds like a smart business man in that tourist destination paid some sucker to say that shit.

Now business will be up up up in Sirince...
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
11/07/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude...read the thread.

Due what places will be hit, thread doesn't say, it just says AFTER the fact, we need to know before the fact.

November 7-8, WHERE?
Plane

User ID: 22509253
Norway
11/07/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP where i can find his stuff???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude...read the thread.

Due what places will be hit, thread doesn't say, it just says AFTER the fact, we need to know before the fact.

November 7-8, WHERE?

Are you kidding me? All you have to do is read the title of the thread for that info.

Read each post and you'll understand why no PLACES have been noted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/07/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP where i can find his stuff???
 Quoting: Plane

Google. He's out there...all over the place.
He has his own site as well, noted earlier in the thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1591347
Netherlands
11/07/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, forget about the 6+ equakes, we have one of those every 3 days on average. Even a 7+ is 1.5 each month on average.

So, the only interesting part is the 8+ (and the 10+).

But, I would not worry about anything, this is BS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
11/07/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

A lovely schedule with a beautiful crescendo!

Oh wait, 10+ is a planet killer EQ, auch!

GLP