Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,890 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 714,004
Pageviews Today: 1,214,330Threads Today: 461Posts Today: 8,317
01:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.

Drunkenkungfu

User ID: 25704952
Australia
11/07/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.
Buy a boat and tie it to your roof. coffee4
11:11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24643678
Canada
11/07/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.
I despise the fear this man has produced in a lot of folks including me! I've spent hours reading and coming to my own conclusions. Yes, there will be earthquakes and we can predict them. Most seismologists can.

He is capitalizing on the 12/21 fear and making some crazy assumption about a 10+ earthquake on that day. But that one will be caused by the "kill solar flare" that will flip the magnetic poles? Where does he get this information? Yes, we are in a time of increased activity from the sun but whose to say these flares will be any worse than the Carrington Event. Where is his evidence?
 Quoting: doomie girl

He says he gets it from The Dresden Codex and The Egyptian Book of The Dead mostly. I think it is a kinda strange thing but I guess he has a good track record so...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15766346

I won't be dissappointed if he misses a few in a row.
There are a lot of situations I have prepped for, but pole shift or tsunami not so much...how could you?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/07/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Drunkenkungfu

Lol...imagine your friends and family. They'd think your crazy until December 21st.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27255380
Nicaragua
11/07/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a known fact that there is a direct correlation between earthquakes and planetary alignments. You can easily find this information online. The Great Chilean earthquake produced a 9+ earthquake and correlated to a great galactic alignment.

Predicting earthquakes is something many can do. This is a great article which explains that:

[link to www.ancient-world-mysteries.com]

These earthquakes have always coincided with a galactic alignment of 3 celestial bodies. The galactic alignment of 12/21/12 does not produce 3 celestial bodies but rather an alignment with the Milky Way. So the theory of a 10+ earthquake is debunked here again in this article.

I think Geryl is right about certain things but I think he is making stuff up here to sell books that will be irrelevant once 2013 comes to pass. I've heard numerous stories about how he collects a $280 fee for entry into his survival group and then proceeds to say he will need $10,000 more dollars.
 Quoting: doomie girl

December 19, 2012: Conjunction Saturn – Mercury and the Sun

December 20, 2012: Line Up: Uranus – Moon – Earth

December 21, 2012: Conjunction Saturn – Venus and the Sun

December 20 – 24, 2012: Triple Line Up Neptune – Mars – Mercury (strong
December 22)

December 21 – 24, 2012: Triple Line Up Jupiter – Earth – Venus (strong
December 22 – 23)

December 23, 2012: Line Up: Saturn – Moon – Earth

December 25, 2012: Line Up: Jupiter – Moon – Earth
Drunkenkungfu

Australia
11/07/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lol...imagine your friends and family. They'd think your crazy until December 21st.
 Quoting: Wash

ohyeah

They all ready do so whats another boat..... I mean a boat. scheming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
11/07/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Hawaii and I had a friend actually leave back to the mainland because he said he kept having dreams that a giant tsunami wave was going to put the whole island (Oahu ) underwater. he moved back to Atlanta- thats how great his fear was about dying by tsunami. But I tied to tell him- if a tsunami wave comes .. where do you think its going to be coming from?? He didn't care to contemplate that.

He said eh had a few other people state that they had similar dreams.. Where the mountains on Oahu were inundated by water - The koolau mountain range is standing at a height of 3,100 ft. What would generate a 3100 ft tsunami? New Madrid b dropping all of the west coast into the ocean?

I imagine something like that..

then again his dream could just be manifestations of fear..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18181099

My contribution from earlier today...

Thread: Dream Tsunami!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/07/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

bwahahahaha...nice one. Your one funny Aussie.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/07/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if this thread will cause the GLP effect to hit ol' Patrick?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16581591
France
11/07/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
no problem here, i am in germany, if a 10+ eq happens it will be somewhere in the ring of fire = no tsunami for me and nothing but a little shaking probably not felt more than 3-4 mag.
Drunkenkungfu

Australia
11/07/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

bwahahahaha...nice one. Your one funny Aussie.

Thank you. They say a smile and a laugh is extremely contagious.

And in times like this a laugh and smile goes along way. grinning

Last Edited by Drunkenkungfu on 11/07/2012 06:27 PM
hapless moran

User ID: 1130234
United States
11/07/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here are his upcoming predictions. See for your self if he's right.

This was written on Oct 28th, and take a look at what he called for Nov 7-8.

November 7-8: possible 7 plus

November 13-14: 6.5 plus

November 15-16: 6.5 plus

November 20: 6 plus

November 22-23: 6.5 plus

November 28: 7

December 4-5: 7 plus

December 11: 7 plus

December 17-18: 8 plus

December 21: 10 plus"

You forgot the places they are supposed to hit...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218538

Dude...read the thread.

Due what places will be hit, thread doesn't say, it just says AFTER the fact, we need to know before the fact.

November 7-8, WHERE?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218538

He doesn't say where they will occur. He just gives a date range. NO LOCATIONS ARE GIVEN.

Han säger inte där de kommer att inträffa. Han ger bara ett datumintervall. INGA PLATSER GES.
free your inner baboon.
Chef.

User ID: 26244728
United States
11/07/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If we get hit with a 10.0 in the US or a Carrington event as Geryl also suggests, most of us will likely be down wind from dozens of simultaneous Fukushimas. Where do you go to escape that? South America?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11630077

even at that, the south would not fair much better if all nuke plants went down at the same time. The earth would die a slow death fast for some slow for others best your not here to see it anyway.
Out of the pan into the Fire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/07/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess it would be a good idea to at least pay attention to him then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15766346

It's the beauty of GLP. Someone sees something, posts it. You pay attention. Gives you a head start to flee to safety if TSHTF.

Where are you located Wash? The richter scale only goes to 9, so if we get a 10+ how would we know?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

I'm in Nova Scotia, between Halifax and the South Shore.
How about you?

That's a good question. I don't have an answer, but I suppose a special alert would be issued somehow.

I hope you are on high ground. I'm in suburbia outside Toronto & about 5mins drive from lake Ontario. I would love
to get out into the country, but owning a property is holding me back. Sales are not moving at the moment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27217574
Germany
11/07/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP seems to be making stuff up. If you cant give a link and then claim ome guy predicted something, how credible is that?
ChildOfTheKing

User ID: 25993585
United States
11/07/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another EQ hiding

6.3 Vancouver Island, Canada

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27278812
Puerto Rico
11/07/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Run for the hills!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
11/07/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

And I can guarantee there will be earthquakes on all those days--and probably at least one 6.0 or more.

If this is all these predictions amount to this is all BS.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26955179
Malaysia
11/07/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Elessa says earthquake above Magnitude 8 will strike in the next 14 days

Mag 8.0 will strike in another 8 more days, as my contact Elessa stated in the thread above!!! yodayoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
11/07/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well let's hope so.

Everybody: make this shit go viral.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 6406905
Canada
11/08/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP seems to be making stuff up. If you cant give a link and then claim ome guy predicted something, how credible is that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27217574

My track record on GLP will show I don't make shit up and post it. If your too lazy to look something up, that's not my fault it's yours. I'm just passing along something that caught my attention.

In the past few weeks the west coast has been shakin' and quakin' like crazy.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27298492
Malaysia
11/08/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mag 8.0-8.7
Date: November 10-17 2012
LEKKER

User ID: 27297385
South Africa
11/08/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
December 21: 10 plus"

ahhh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27074012

WAIT FOR ME!!!

ahhhahhhahhh
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/08/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mag 8.0-8.7
Date: November 10-17 2012
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Crazy times keep getting crazier!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/08/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well let's hope so.

Everybody: make this shit go viral.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14779720

If he hits a couple more in a row, and we PIN it on GLP it will go viral this month.
However, if he fails going forward we can all rest a little easier.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/08/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just like I said here in this thread: Thread: Elessa says earthquake above Magnitude 8 will strike in the next 14 days

"I asked her about the 14 day window, and she told me that they have several "sources" that detected huge movements of the tectonic plates due to a fast-resonating mantel underneath that is "heating up" and "vibrating and expanding up at an alarming rate", due to the core of our Earth "rising up in her vibrations due to her interaction with the energy field emanating from the Galactic Center that is now engulfing the solar system".

She told me that they expect huge movements at tectonic plate boundaries within the next two weeks, and they will shift far more than they have ever done in the past. Elessa told me the mantel beneath Earth's tectonic plates is literally "having spams and have gone totally bonkers". She told me that "friends high above" have helped suppress the movements of the crust and mantel of Earth, but currently their capability to do so without causing the Earth to implode on herself is growing increasingly ineffective.

She said that 3rd density Earth(now) is literally itching to shed off her 3rd density skin. She told me things would reach a head by December 12 2012, when Earth starts splitting into two versions of herself starting from that date and done by Dec 21 2012."

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 11/02/2012 01:01 PM
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/08/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
hapless moran

User ID: 1130234
United States
11/08/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew the earth was really made of SPAM.

spam
free your inner baboon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25509060
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just like I said here in this thread: Thread: Elessa says earthquake above Magnitude 8 will strike in the next 14 days

"I asked her about the 14 day window, and she told me that they have several "sources" that detected huge movements of the tectonic plates due to a fast-resonating mantel underneath that is "heating up" and "vibrating and expanding up at an alarming rate", due to the core of our Earth "rising up in her vibrations due to her interaction with the energy field emanating from the Galactic Center that is now engulfing the solar system".

She told me that they expect huge movements at tectonic plate boundaries within the next two weeks, and they will shift far more than they have ever done in the past. Elessa told me the mantel beneath Earth's tectonic plates is literally "having spams and have gone totally bonkers". She told me that "friends high above" have helped suppress the movements of the crust and mantel of Earth, but currently their capability to do so without causing the Earth to implode on herself is growing increasingly ineffective.

She said that 3rd density Earth(now) is literally itching to shed off her 3rd density skin. She told me things would reach a head by December 12 2012, when Earth starts splitting into two versions of herself starting from that date and done by Dec 21 2012."

What kind of mushrooms are you eating? Calm down laddie.
Nacht im Walde

User ID: 27308796
Germany
11/08/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

you have been talking about cosmic rays and alike since September and your predictions were completely wrong. That makes me a bit careful about taking your predictions seriously.
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. - Anais Nin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550415
Canada
11/08/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have also been watching Patrick's predictions and I believe he has been correct somewhere between 10 and 12 times in a row. People should be keeping an eye on his predictions.

GLP