Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,287 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 936,381
Pageviews Today: 1,560,769Threads Today: 634Posts Today: 11,172
03:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.

grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/13/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.

I had a dream/nightmare a few nights ago that a M9-10 hit Alaska and I seldom ever dream. In my dream I saw the Red circle on the globalincident Map. hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15170057

funny u say that...that was how i saw one in a dream i had.....and im convinced its going to happen!!!!...although mine wasnt alaska it was west coast
 Quoting: Nanna-Ree

Where on the West coast? Mine seemed to be just off the Alaska/BC border coast, so it was the west coast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15170057

In my dream, the giant red dots were in Indonesia (Pacific area-north of NZ, and west of Panama by 500-1000 miles out in the ocean. I also very rarely dream.

In another, I saw the sun set, rise, then move across the landscape before it started shooting "bolts" from it and a massive tsunami ensued.--only dreams I have remembered in several months.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20366969

I don't usually remember my dreams but several years ago I was off planet looking at earth and I saw a large body from outer space come by and everything on earth turned to dust. Don't worry it was painless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 957572
United States
11/13/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATE Dec 10: Damn...its time to start paying attenion to Patrick Geryl (i hate saying that). M7.4 in Guatemala...just like he said...again.
geryl is 12 for 12 so far )

holy fuck if he is right on the 10.0 earthquake tween dec 21 to 23 )

right in the middle of the ocean tween india and china would be excellent minus 3 billion useless eaters in one shot
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 6406905
Canada
11/13/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be watching for an M6.5+ today or tomorrow to see if Patrick can keep it going or not.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/13/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
So I just read that Alaska had an M6.4 - 6.5 earlier today...however I don't see it on any EQ maps? So if it did happen as I read in a couple of places, looks like Patrick was right again.

Still, I'll keep watching the quake reports.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27640275
Malaysia
11/13/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are his upcoming predictions. See for your self if he's right.

This was written on Oct 28th, and take a look at what he called for Nov 7-8.

November 7-8: possible 7 plus

November 13-14: 6.5 plus

November 15-16: 6.5 plus

November 20: 6 plus

November 22-23: 6.5 plus

November 28: 7

December 4-5: 7 plus

December 11: 7 plus

December 17-18: 8 plus

December 21: 10 plus"
 Quoting: Wash

cruise

If that 10 plus happens in a remote area, I can guarantee you that NONE will be the wiser the next day. It is not going to change anything, even if it happened.

And even if it hit a populated area, so what? Big deal.

A few million fatalities would be but a drop in the bucket. And the world will surely still carry on like before.

Think logically.

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27640275

If it hit in the middle of an ocean the tsunami it could cause could be massive. There are huge populations on coastline. Many would not recieve warnings soon enough as their local govt has not prepped for this type of emergency.
I live in a city of between 400 - 500 thousand, on the Atlantic Ocean. I'd be surprised if they could warn us all fast enough to evacuate...and that's just 1 small city.

My comment was made in the context of what this Geryl was saying all along... that 2012 was THE year for mega disasters, and he was pushing pole shifts and solar flares that would wipe out most of the world.

What happened to all that?

Looks like he is scaling down to just a 10 mag earthquake?

That was my point.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/13/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are his upcoming predictions. See for your self if he's right.

This was written on Oct 28th, and take a look at what he called for Nov 7-8.

November 7-8: possible 7 plus

November 13-14: 6.5 plus

November 22-23: 6.5 plus

December 21: 10 plus"

cruise

If that 10 plus happens in a remote area, I can guarantee you that NONE will be the wiser the next day. It is not going to change anything, even if it happened.

A few million fatalities would be but a drop in the bucket. And the world will surely still carry on like before.

Think logically.

putin

If it hit in the middle of an ocean the tsunami it could cause could be massive. There are huge populations on coastline. Many would not recieve warnings soon enough as their local govt has not prepped for this type of emergency.
I live in a city of between 400 - 500 thousand, on the Atlantic Ocean. I'd be surprised if they could warn us all fast enough to evacuate...and that's just 1 small city.

My comment was made in the context of what this Geryl was saying all along... that 2012 was THE year for mega disasters, and he was pushing pole shifts and solar flares that would wipe out most of the world.

That was my point.

To be completely honest I don't follow much of what he says or has said. It just caught my eye his accuracy with these quakes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27640275
Malaysia
11/13/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Think logically.

putin

That was my point.

To be completely honest I don't follow much of what he says or has said. It just caught my eye his accuracy with these quakes.

Well, I guess it has dawned on all these doomsday guys that the world is too big with too many people in it to change in 38 days so they are now all scaling back drastically.....

No more world changing events.

A 10 mag earthquake is not going to change the world. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14202163
Sweden
11/13/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will RRRipppp the crusttttt and create, THE Cataclysm...
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27709201
Malaysia
11/13/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Important info on this thread most should read: Thread: Every 5 Months after certain triple-number dates, occurs a large earthquake
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27709201
Malaysia
11/13/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was my point.

Well, I guess it has dawned on all these doomsday guys that the world is too big with too many people in it to change in 38 days so they are now all scaling back drastically.....

No more world changing events.

A 10 mag earthquake is not going to change the world. peace

Not everything will happen in one day. Try this:

1. Sun becomes bigger after Dec 21 2012
2. Pole Shift after Dec 21 2012 in a period of 3 months until March 2013. Areas below 400 meters below sea level goes down to the sea.
3. Some of us acquiring supernatural abilities

Those three are more than enough to change the world. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080525
United States
11/14/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
6.1 in Chile today -- Gotta admit, that's pretty close
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27779748
Malaysia
11/14/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
6.1 in Chile today -- Gotta admit, that's pretty close
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1080525

That's just a foreshock. hiding
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/15/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
M 6.0 in Mexico this morning. Patrick has called for an
M 6.5 or better to occur today...time will tell.

Also an M 5.7 this morning near the Aleutian Islands, Alaska.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27803904
Peru
11/15/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/16/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here it is Nov 16th and voila...
Friday November 16 2012, 18:12:37 UTC 28 minutes ago Kuril Islands 6.8 4.9 USGS Feed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26191854
Canada
11/16/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goodness gracious, you're right!

Whats Geryl's official consecutive "hit" track record looking like at this very moment?

Goosebumps.... this guy really seems to be on to something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5680160
United States
11/16/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whats Geryl's official consecutive "hit" track record looking like at this very moment?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26191854

November 7-8: Possible 7 plus (HIT -- Guatemala)
November 13-14: 6.5 plus (HIT - Alaska)
November 15-16: 6.5 plus (HIT - Kuril Islands)
November 22-23 6.5 plus
December 21: 10 PLUS
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/16/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mother Earth is going to transform into a star, we are going home says James Horak, Dan Winter, George Kavisslas , and santos B
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/16/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe he has hit 13 in a row now.
I have only followed the last 4-5 myself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5680160
United States
11/16/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, 13? hiding gotta get out of my 8th floor apartment before late december

Got the past dates by any chance?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/16/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5680160

Sorry friend, just really started paying attention to him (fully) after the M7.7 off the coast of BC a few weeks back.

Have read in a number of places since about just how accurate he has been over the past few months.
I figure its worth keeping an eye on until Dec 21st.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
11/16/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you look at the math on this there are 15 quakes a year 7.0 or bigger. That's one every 24 days. So with a two day window of prediction that gives you a one in 12 chance of being right just by random selection. Additionally, there are 7.0 + quakes that he is not predicting.

If you go below 7.0 there are 134 earthquakes a year between 6 and 6.9. If you go with a two day window on those you have a 74 percent chance of being right just with random selection.

Of course the real test is the 10 that he's predicting for December.

We'll know soon enough.
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
11/16/2012 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5680160

Sorry friend, just really started paying attention to him (fully) after the M7.7 off the coast of BC a few weeks back.

Have read in a number of places since about just how accurate he has been over the past few months.
I figure its worth keeping an eye on until Dec 21st.

Thread: MASSIVE 7.7 QUAKE HITS BRITISH COLUMBIA LEY-LINES of 188 EXACT DATE & REGION & TWZ DATE WARNED! Wow

LARGEST QUAKE to hit this area in over 50 YEARS

RIGHT ON TIME

10/27

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

7.7 2012/10/28 03:04:11 52.769 -131.927 17.5 QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLES

can U say DIRECT HIT?

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST!

QueenMerk2

QueenMerkFull

QUEENS170

QUEEN2DMAP

QUEENSANDY

Interesting how quiet the skeptics and 188 ley-line haters are today ;)

All the links to clear warnings I've explained and posted for a major quake to hit 10/27:

Thread: Fema Coffins Headed to Asheville National Guard!!!!!! (Page 2)

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! (Page 2)

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! (Page 2)

And lets not forget the DATE I CIRCLED in YELLOW on TWZ for this quake...

oct

So a major 7 mag hits the EXACT Date & PRIMARY Region I warned just north of the OREGON COASTLINE in QUEEN CHARLOTTE, B.C. on 10/27 PST

OH, and YES it hit within 170 miles from a PRIMARY MERKABA LEY-LINE of 188!

Even a TSUNAMI warning was issued as I said one would ;)

Now since such quake of this massive size with a 10 mile depth has a minimum affected area/rupture radius of about 175 miles from epicenter (which would easily come within 100 miles of a key line if not less than 50 or even 20 miles), you could say this HIT DIRECTLY ON THE LINE!

So with the 6.7 - 6.8 on 10/20 that struck VANUATU and the 6.6 - 6.9 that struck Costa Rica on 10/23, that makes the total so far 2 for 2 or an almost perfect score for 2 of the 3 Quake Warning Windows with ALL of these quakes again hitting the Ley Lines! Can U SAY Wow?

2 for 2 already surpasses all the skeptic stats and ridicule thats been going on here.

some more pertinent FB links for those wanting to see more discussions about these warnings:

[link to www.facebook.com]

And there's still 1 WINDOW to go!

Which would be an even a bigger long-shot and highly UNLIKELY, so if another 6.7+ let alone MAJOR 7+ magnitude hits this next 3rd window in a row I've warned about, I submit the ODDS would be ASTRONOMICAL!

Will there be any serious academic analysis from USGS and the scientific community on these warnings or the ley lines?

Probably Not.

But doesn't matter at this point. The evidence is incontrovertible now and those who ignore and deny it will only look foolish.

Todays quake in BC has already once again validated yet another set of warnings, what i've presented in my videos and the 188 Ley-Lines far beyond any reasonable doubt.

Eventually this will become the Elephant in the scientific communities room as more and more evidence piles up and they run out of places to hide from it.
MatrixLNIN11

United States
11/16/2012 02:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here it is Nov 16th and voila...
Friday November 16 2012, 18:12:37 UTC 28 minutes ago Kuril Islands 6.8 4.9 USGS Feed

So just curious mate... WHAT DATE was his warning and other warnings posted?

This warning called todays quake 2 months ago...

Thread: Right on cue a 6.8 earthquake

Thread: MAJOR 6.8 - 7.2 QUAKE HITS RUSSIA and 188 LEY-LINE ENERGY GRID on EXACT DATE WARNED

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
--------------------------------------------------------
Magnitude 6.8
Date-Time Friday, November 16, 2012 at 18:12:37 UTC
Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 05:12:37 AM at epicenter
--------------------------------------------------------

AND within 150 Miles of the 188 LEY LINES!

Another Major Hit for this quake warning

Thread: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113 (Page 3)
=================================
Window 1) 11/15 to 11/17

ALL windows must have at least a minimum M6.8
ALL windows 90% chance/confidence of an M7+ to M8+
All dates +- 1 day
All quakes expected to strike the 188 Ley-Lines within 150 miles
(but not required for a hit)

Areas/Regions to be on HIGH ALERT from 11/14 to 11/30
----------------------------------------------------
#1 North American Western Coastline
(Alaska, B.C., Seattle/Oregon, SF Bay Area, LA & San Diego)
#2 CHILE, ARGENTINA & EQUADOR
#3 Mexico, D.R. & P.R
#4 NEW ZEALAND & FIJI
#5 INDIA & SUMATRA
#6 CHINA
#7 JAPAN
#8 RUSSIA
==========================================

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/16/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well done Matrix. Keep us all posted for future "events".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27860971
Australia
11/16/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27889481
Belgium
11/16/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it not easy to put out there 7.5 4.2 blah blah I would be more convinced with locations attached
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26365184

Now remember, he's making these predictions months in advance.

I supose you might get lucky if you said...December 2nd 6.5 EQ.

But, making a long string of predictions of various sizes and nailing them one after another...quite a bit more difficult.

And it's not like he;s a prophet. He's not "seeing" a quake happen somewhere. He is simply saying such-and-such planets will be alligned on these days, so we'll see a quake of such-and-such a size.

In other words, he is using good old astrology.
Sammi7

User ID: 27256401
United States
11/16/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it not easy to put out there 7.5 4.2 blah blah I would be more convinced with locations attached
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26365184

Now remember, he's making these predictions months in advance.

I supose you might get lucky if you said...December 2nd 6.5 EQ.

But, making a long string of predictions of various sizes and nailing them one after another...quite a bit more difficult.

And it's not like he;s a prophet. He's not "seeing" a quake happen somewhere. He is simply saying such-and-such planets will be alligned on these days, so we'll see a quake of such-and-such a size.

In other words, he is using good old astrology.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27889481

hmm.. isnt that what the Mayans did?
Sammi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1705024
United States
11/16/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thing we just had a tsunami drill here in Hawaii. We did really well evacuating in record time. A little more organization and we'll be able to get everything we own to higher ground when the real one comes.
MatrixLNIN11

United States
11/16/2012 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well done Matrix. Keep us all posted for future "events".

a MAGNITUDE 7.5+ to 8.5+ NEXT WEEK

NOVEMBER 25th Target Date for this next major quake window.

Thread: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113

posted about that date almost 3 months ago as well mate

So if you haven't seen all my videos let alone my quake warnings for ALL MAJOR quakes in 2012 and since i began posting quake warnings in 2011 thats now reached a 90% hit ratio just for MAJOR QUAKES, If you're interested and are able to understand the subject matter I present connected to Ancient Sacred Geometry with the Ley Lines of 188 I've discovered, I highly recommend checking them ALL out as I think you might find them very interesting to say the least.

Now the thing is, If I lowered the magnitude to 6.0 to 6.5 as my windows ALL USED to be earlier this year, I'd have an almost 99% success rate for nearly EVERY LARGE to MAJOR quake thats occurred in 2012 not even to mention my accuracy in 2011. But since quakes 6.5 and under are more common now than ever, once you understand the stats and my warnings let alone all that I've presented in my videos, anyone that posts such warnings lower the parameter to including 6 to 6.5 quakes like that and uses that as a basis or measure to validate their work and/or predictions, is tainting their work or creating a false impression when taken in CONTEXT or totality.

I think PG has some good information and I like some of his work, but I do have an issue with him claiming just "large quakes" under 6.5 add to his "portfolio" or merit of what he's claiming let alone the fact his warnings are NOT CLEARLY archived nor does he or anyone address what I've just explained especially since as I've also said, his work and predictions are based on other peoples research and information that I'm not seeing him give any credit to.
But since you seem to be a supporter, I'm open to you helping me answer some of these questions or address some of my points.

GLP