United States
11/07/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream
The Bad and Good News for America

Urgent Warnings to America
Pastor T. D. Hale - 12/28/11

I had a dream last night: In my dream, I saw myself going across America, as if I was floating but with no fear. The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. I saw people standing out around their homes, weeping, holding onto each other; there were a few who laid dead. I heard someone say, "This should never have happened; this should never have happened."

National destruction had hit America: no food, no water, babies crying, grownups, men all crying, holding onto their families, begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way, I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds.

I quickly came over a large city; it looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was -- the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about TVs iPads, etc.; they were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. There were riots and fighting. I even saw one man shot to death.

As I left that place, going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. I looked up and there was President Barack Obama on the balcony, holding a shotgun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle -- majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk. These were the words I heard: "I've done it and I won't have to deal with this in my administration." It was dead silent. At that moment, I heard a voice that said, "Tell the people this is My will; this is My hand, both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do; the cursed will wonder around with no compass. The cup is full!"

From that point on, I knew that we were coming to a showdown; it was going to be between us and them -- good versus evil. I saw people gathering into some homes that were not destroyed. I saw people having prayer meetings, just praying in the Spirit.

And then I heard in the dream: "To My servants and handmaids, a special anointing will reside on you in these last days. Hold not back thy voice but speak your hearts, for out of them are the issues of life. Pick up the mantle of prayer, cover yourself with it and find you a secret place to cover My servants, who stand for truth in prayer. I see their hearts and the desires to understand and know more. Their eyes have been anointed with a special anointing to see. Others are blinded to My Word. All things will be revealed in their due course. A supernatural wave of my Spirit will come over this generation soon; the FINAL voices are in the land to speak one last time. Think it not strange the happenings around you; they must and will come to pass but I have placed in your hands the food to sustain you in the months ahead. I have spoken and shown all that matter. Tell my servants, saith the Lord, there is coming harsh days ahead!"

As I stood there hearing the voice of God, I saw a table, very old as if it was a table that had many documents signed in times past of importance. I saw a voting ballot lying there. As I looked, I saw two names on that ballot: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It was check-marked beside Obama’s name. I looked at the bottom of the ballot and these words were written: “For this is the will of the Lord.” Then I woke up.

50% rule observed, read the rest here [link to www.ubm1.org]

Listen to his 1 hour interview where he goes into full detail about what's coming to america, and it isn't good.

[link to www.trunews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27244324
Germany
11/07/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream
bump
Mister_Worlwide

User ID: 26282771
United States
11/07/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
There's nothing like Miami's heat....
...Padre Island, TX does beat it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27246358
Germany
11/07/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy Fulfilled and Shall Be - "Obama Shall Lead You" Says The Lord

video link:
[link to www.youtube.com]

more and free:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8171374
United States
11/07/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Biochemky

User ID: 919411
United States
11/07/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow.

Reading that gave me the chills, OP.

Thank you for sharing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/07/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow.

Reading that gave me the chills, OP.

Thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: Biochemky

You're welcome

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
Report Abusive Post
Baba Vanga Prophet predicted in the early 1990s the 44th President of the US would be Black, and he'd be the Last US President
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
Report Abusive Post
stupidity at its finest, all in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27245654
Canada
11/07/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow 50/50 chance of being right. Really went out on a limb there with that prediction.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/07/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baba Vanga Prophet predicted in the early 1990s the 44th President of the US would be Black, and he'd be the Last US President
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the last POTUS. The end of the world is at the door.
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/07/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise

I knew 4 years ago he'd be re-elected.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21702914
United States
Report Abusive Post
Wow 50/50 chance of being right. Really went out on a limb there with that prediction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27245654

Came in to say this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
Report Abusive Post
Im sure he did lol. I told my family obama would be re elected 6 months ago and they laughed at me, am i a prophet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27228929
United States
11/07/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: Mister_Worlwide

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27228929
United States
11/07/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: Mister_Worlwide

bsflag
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/07/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Wow, so he had a 50% chance of being right and he got it? No way.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
11/07/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Black President election will destroy USA”

Baba Vanga prophesied even that the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” She went on, saying that at the time of his stepping into office, there would be a spectacular economic crisis. Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate. Many articles were written about that:

“Vanga predicted a black man to become the 44th U.S. President (after George Bush), and this President will be the last one because America will freeze up or go down in the economics. It probably can divide into the North and South states,” DobryachOk writes.

“Vanga’s prediction sounds like this: when a black President is elected problems come to the U.S.,” an anonymous author says.

“Vanga predicted African American President could lead the U.S. to a miracle and the whole world would win,” nusha states.

“Vanga predicted America would have the crisis and here you are!”

Vanga mentioned the possibility for the situation to escalate to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

[link to articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/07/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
- Paster Hale is not a prophet

- The future is not static

- How can we have free-will if the future is already set in stone???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23192496
United States
11/07/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy Fulfilled and Shall Be - "Obama Shall Lead You" Says The Lord

video link:

more and free:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27246358

Christ this is still going on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410120
United States
11/07/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
CBS spoke of the future a couple of weeks ago in a news ticker displayed during an episode of people's court...

So what? We all knew that Obama would be the last US president, right? Who the fuck is surprised by this shit anymore?

damn...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24633315
United States
11/07/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

This dream came before we knew who won the GOP. To the best of my remembrance the media was pushing the TX governor at that time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22716786
United States
Report Abusive Post
LOL. He had 50% chance of being right, big fucking deal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
Report Abusive Post
this country is finished. After Syria is taken out then it will be game on with Iran and company. we may even see a draft. I think a draft is likely because it will reduce the ranks of Patriots.....
cmoG530

User ID: 27146651
United States
11/07/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the last POTUS. The end of the world is at the door.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

He is. People talking about 2016. Ha! Billions will be dead at that point.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15716344
United States
11/07/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Warmed up oatmeal from the 50s. Us vs. Them. Anybody else notice how "them" seems to vary from decade to decade?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/07/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

This dream came before we knew who won the GOP. To the best of my remembrance the media was pushing the TX governor at that time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24633315

Come on, 12/28/11 was the date posted... You're telling me 10 months ago no one had the slightest idea that Mitt Romney was likely to be a presidential candidate for the GOP????

Not exactly very 'prophetic' when even your midly informed citizen could have made an educated guess that Romney was on the radar....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537691
Canada
11/07/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm no prophet and I called an Obama re-election long ago.

whatever
cmoG530

User ID: 27146651
United States
11/07/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
- Paster Hale is not a prophet

- The future is not static

- How can we have free-will if the future is already set in stone???
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Um, because we are not God. Only God is God. Prophecies have been around since the beginning and have been spot on to the detail. SOMEONE has to know the future. It's common sense. Free will is undisturbed by foreknowledge of certain aspects of the future. That's why more than anything, cataclysms are foretold and not just any old thing. Lord willing, read Romans Ch8-11 (KJV). Even the chosen elect can lose salvation and even the worst of sinners can be saved. A clock maker and a watch.

Here's an example. For over two years, I have known that Obama will anounce that the Pacific Ring of Fire will go off, that the biggest city in the world (evil wise) will be destroyed, the false image of Jesus will appear via blue beam, that "aliens" will reveal themselves and that the military will kill their own people, with little to no remorse. Holla at me Lord willing, when these events go down.

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 11/07/2012 06:07 PM
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Generation Doom

User ID: 20816248
United States
11/07/2012 06:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

If this is accurate...this nation is in big trouble.
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282542
United States
11/07/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bad and Good News for America

Urgent Warnings to America
Pastor T. D. Hale - 12/28/11

I had a dream last night: In my dream, I saw myself going across America, as if I was floating but with no fear. The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. I saw people standing out around their homes, weeping, holding onto each other; there were a few who laid dead. I heard someone say, "This should never have happened; this should never have happened."

National destruction had hit America: no food, no water, babies crying, grownups, men all crying, holding onto their families, begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way, I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds.

I quickly came over a large city; it looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was -- the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about TVs iPads, etc.; they were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. There were riots and fighting. I even saw one man shot to death.

As I left that place, going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. I looked up and there was President Barack Obama on the balcony, holding a shotgun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle -- majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk. These were the words I heard: "I've done it and I won't have to deal with this in my administration." It was dead silent. At that moment, I heard a voice that said, "Tell the people this is My will; this is My hand, both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do; the cursed will wonder around with no compass. The cup is full!"

From that point on, I knew that we were coming to a showdown; it was going to be between us and them -- good versus evil. I saw people gathering into some homes that were not destroyed. I saw people having prayer meetings, just praying in the Spirit.

And then I heard in the dream: "To My servants and handmaids, a special anointing will reside on you in these last days. Hold not back thy voice but speak your hearts, for out of them are the issues of life. Pick up the mantle of prayer, cover yourself with it and find you a secret place to cover My servants, who stand for truth in prayer. I see their hearts and the desires to understand and know more. Their eyes have been anointed with a special anointing to see. Others are blinded to My Word. All things will be revealed in their due course. A supernatural wave of my Spirit will come over this generation soon; the FINAL voices are in the land to speak one last time. Think it not strange the happenings around you; they must and will come to pass but I have placed in your hands the food to sustain you in the months ahead. I have spoken and shown all that matter. Tell my servants, saith the Lord, there is coming harsh days ahead!"

As I stood there hearing the voice of God, I saw a table, very old as if it was a table that had many documents signed in times past of importance. I saw a voting ballot lying there. As I looked, I saw two names on that ballot: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It was check-marked beside Obama’s name. I looked at the bottom of the ballot and these words were written: “For this is the will of the Lord.” Then I woke up.

50% rule observed, read the rest here [link to www.ubm1.org]

Listen to his 1 hour interview where he goes into full detail about what's coming to america, and it isn't good.

[link to www.trunews.com]
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Very interesting, especially since there are some other doom prophecies that indicate Obama will be the last president of the US....

If 12/21/12 is going to happen this is all fate and destiny manifesting itself before our eyes.

GLP