User ID: 26795689
United States
11/07/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream
- Paster Hale is not a prophet

- The future is not static

- How can we have free-will if the future is already set in stone???
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Um, because we are not God. Only God is God. Prophecies have been around since the beginning and have been spot on to the detail. SOMEONE has to know the future. It's common sense. Free will is undisturbed by foreknowledge of certain aspects of the future. That's why more than anything, cataclysms are foretold and not just any old thing. Lord willing, read Romans Ch8-11 (KJV). Even the chosen elect can lose salvation and even the worst of sinners can be saved. A clock maker and a watch.
 Quoting: cmoG530

Cataclysms are foretold because the solar system's movement is cyclical. Why do you think there are periodic/repeating ELE's every X number of years?

Don't trust anyone who tells you they know exactly what the future holds.... Reality is subjective.
cmoG530

User ID: 27146651
United States
11/07/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Um, because we are not God. Only God is God. Prophecies have been around since the beginning and have been spot on to the detail. SOMEONE has to know the future. It's common sense. Free will is undisturbed by foreknowledge of certain aspects of the future. That's why more than anything, cataclysms are foretold and not just any old thing. Lord willing, read Romans Ch8-11 (KJV). Even the chosen elect can lose salvation and even the worst of sinners can be saved. A clock maker and a watch.

Cataclysms are foretold because the solar system's movement is cyclical. Why do you think there are periodic/repeating ELE's every X number of years?

Don't trust anyone who tells you they know exactly what the future holds.... Reality is subjective.

Here's a thought;

If there is no God, then all that exists is time and chance acting on matter. If this is true then the difference between your thoughts and mine correspond to the difference between shaking up a bottle of Mountain Dew and a bottle of Dr. Pepper. You simply fizz atheistically and I fizz theistically. This means that you do not hold to atheism because it is true , but rather because of a series of chemical reactions… … Morality, tragedy, and sorrow are equally evanescent. They are all empty sensations created by the chemical reactions of the brain, in turn created by too much pizza the night before. If there is no God, then all abstractions are chemical epiphenomena, like swamp gas over fetid water. This means that we have no reason for assigning truth and falsity to the chemical fizz we call reasoning or right and wrong to the irrational reaction we call morality. If no God, mankind is a set of bi-pedal carbon units of mostly water. And nothing else.
Douglas Wilson

The atheist can appeal to nothing absolute, nothing objectively true for all people, it is just mere opinion enforced by might. The Christian appeals to a standard outside himself/herself in which truth and qualitative values can be made sense of.
Peter Huff

My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line. What was I comparing this universe with when I called it unjust? If the whole show was bad and senseless from A to Z, so to speak, why did I, who was supposed to be part of the show, find myself in such a violent reaction against it?... Of course I could have given up my idea of justice by saying it was nothing but a private idea of my own. But if I did that, then my argument against God collapsed too--for the argument depended on saying the world was really unjust, not simply that it did not happen to please my fancies. Thus, in the very act of trying to prove that God did not exist - in other words, that the whole of reality was senseless - I found I was forced to assume that one part of reality - namely my idea of justice - was full of sense. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never have known it was dark. Dark would be without meaning.
C.S. Lewis

Science can tell us how to do many things, but it can not tell us what ought to be done.
Author Unknown

If God would concede me His omnipotence for 24 hours, you would see how many changes I would make in the world. But if He gave me His wisdom too, I would leave things as they are.
J.M.L. Monsabre

If the solar system was brought about by an accidental collision, then the appearance of organic life on this planet was also an accident, and the whole evolution of Man was an accident too. If so, then all our present thoughts are mere accidents - the accidental by-product of the movement of atoms. And this holds for the thoughts of the materialists and astronomers as well as for anyone else's. But if their thoughts - i.e., Materialism and Astronomy - are mere accidental by-products, why should we believe them to be true? I see no reason for believing that one accident should be able to give me a correct account of all the other accidents. It's like expecting the accidental shape taken by the splash when you upset a milk-jug. It should give you a correct account of how the jug was made and why it was upset.
C.S. Lewis

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 11/07/2012 06:14 PM
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Patient.Zer0

User ID: 1534311
United States
11/07/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHO, in their right fucking mind, DID NOT SEE THIS FOUR YEARS AGO?!?

You have just allowed a Hitleresque dictator to grab the reins of power, of the most powerful nation on earth.

God have mercy on your soul.
"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."
Richard P. Feynman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20648966
United States
11/07/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The left is void of God and thus blind to what is happening and what is coming. I have no sympathy for them as they will experience horrors we can't imagine. When this all comes down it will be revealed that their false Messiah Obama is the Anti-Christ.
cmoG530

United States
11/07/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The left is void of God and thus blind to what is happening and what is coming. I have no sympathy for them as they will experience horrors we can't imagine. When this all comes down it will be revealed that their false Messiah Obama is the Anti-Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20648966

Trust me, the right will burn as well. Salvation and damnation aren't concerned with political affiliations.
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's a thought;

If there is no God, then all that exists is time and chance acting on matter. If this is true then the difference between your thoughts and mine correspond to the difference between shaking up a bottle of Mountain Dew and a bottle of Dr. Pepper. You simply fizz atheistically and I fizz theistically. This means that you do not hold to atheism because it is true , but rather because of a series of chemical reactions… … Morality, tragedy, and sorrow are equally evanescent. They are all empty sensations created by the chemical reactions of the brain, in turn created by too much pizza the night before. If there is no God, then all abstractions are chemical epiphenomena, like swamp gas over fetid water. This means that we have no reason for assigning truth and falsity to the chemical fizz we call reasoning or right and wrong to the irrational reaction we call morality. If no God, mankind is a set of bi-pedal carbon units of mostly water. And nothing else.
Douglas Wilson

The atheist can appeal to nothing absolute, nothing objectively true for all people, it is just mere opinion enforced by might. The Christian appeals to a standard outside himself/herself in which truth and qualitative values can be made sense of.
Peter Huff

My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line. What was I comparing this universe with when I called it unjust? If the whole show was bad and senseless from A to Z, so to speak, why did I, who was supposed to be part of the show, find myself in such a violent reaction against it?... Of course I could have given up my idea of justice by saying it was nothing but a private idea of my own. But if I did that, then my argument against God collapsed too--for the argument depended on saying the world was really unjust, not simply that it did not happen to please my fancies. Thus, in the very act of trying to prove that God did not exist - in other words, that the whole of reality was senseless - I found I was forced to assume that one part of reality - namely my idea of justice - was full of sense. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never have known it was dark. Dark would be without meaning.
C.S. Lewis

Science can tell us how to do many things, but it can not tell us what ought to be done.
Author Unknown

If God would concede me His omnipotence for 24 hours, you would see how many changes I would make in the world. But if He gave me His wisdom too, I would leave things as they are.
J.M.L. Monsabre

If the solar system was brought about by an accidental collision, then the appearance of organic life on this planet was also an accident, and the whole evolution of Man was an accident too. If so, then all our present thoughts are mere accidents - the accidental by-product of the movement of atoms. And this holds for the thoughts of the materialists and astronomers as well as for anyone else's. But if their thoughts - i.e., Materialism and Astronomy - are mere accidental by-products, why should we believe them to be true? I see no reason for believing that one accident should be able to give me a correct account of all the other accidents. It's like expecting the accidental shape taken by the splash when you upset a milk-jug should give you a correct account of how the jug was made and why it was upset.
C.S. Lewis

Didn't we just have this same conversation in another thread a week ago? I told you then I'm NOT an aetheist. Did you completely forget or not even bother to read my reply?

'God' is not some human-like personality up in the heavens controlling every minute aspect of our reality and our personal fate. Stop personifying 'God' and find peace within. Why is it so unthinkable to conceptualize that the Creation was set into motion and given the FREE WILL to adapt and evolve on its own??? One can believe in a higher power but to start personifying this higher power and believing that outcomes of free will are the result of behind the scenes manipulation & interference from above - that's where the insanity begins.
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/07/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting this Lisa! I remember hearing that when he was on TruNews last year. I love TruNews!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24002333
United States
11/07/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Today with our own eyes we have seen this part of the prophecy fulfilled.
cmoG530

United States
11/07/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's a thought;

Douglas Wilson

Peter Huff

C.S. Lewis

Author Unknown

J.M.L. Monsabre

If the solar system was brought about by an accidental collision, then the appearance of organic life on this planet was also an accident, and the whole evolution of Man was an accident too. If so, then all our present thoughts are mere accidents - the accidental by-product of the movement of atoms. And this holds for the thoughts of the materialists and astronomers as well as for anyone else's. But if their thoughts - i.e., Materialism and Astronomy - are mere accidental by-products, why should we believe them to be true? I see no reason for believing that one accident should be able to give me a correct account of all the other accidents. It's like expecting the accidental shape taken by the splash when you upset a milk-jug should give you a correct account of how the jug was made and why it was upset.
C.S. Lewis

Didn't we just have this same conversation in another thread a week ago? I told you then I'm NOT an aetheist. Did you completely forget or not even bother to read my reply?

'God' is not some human-like personality up in the heavens controlling every minute aspect of our reality and our personal fate. Stop personifying 'God' and find peace within. Why is it so unthinkable to conceptualize that the Creation was set into motion and given the FREE WILL to adapt and evolve on its own??? One can believe in a higher power but to start personifying this higher power and believing that outcomes of free will are the result of behind the scenes manipulation & interference from above - that's where the insanity begins.

Whether you know it or not, your are atheistic in nature. Or should I say New Age? You fail to see that and if you understood the quotes, you'd realize how wrong you really are. You, like many just rely on your own selves. You have never known God and you prove it every time you post.

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 11/07/2012 06:24 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11758031
United States
11/07/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
These prophecy threads are lame. Get a grip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218538
Sweden
11/07/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow 50/50 chance of being right. Really went out on a limb there with that prediction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27245654

Question is how many times he has been wrong before. I have yet to see one of the modern day prophets with 100% track record, people are like satisfied with those that has a 70% track record.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whether you know it or not, your are atheistic in nature. Or should I say New Age? You fail to see that and if you understood the quotes, you'd realize how wrong you really are. You, like many just rely on your own selves. You have never known God and you prove it every time you post.

You are a victim of generalizations and the manipulations of the churches. Please recognize the 'mind games' for what they are. It was their intention to keep people trapped in duality and away from reaching higher levels of awareness. If 'God' is within you then how can 'God' be outside of you? How can you know 'God' if you don't 'know thyself'??? There is some profound wisdom hidden in that bible, it's too bad that the true messages have been lost to the masses and their literal interpretations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16772132
United States
11/07/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I said the same thing a year ago. I guess I'm a prophet too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1057865
Canada
11/07/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baba Vanga Prophet predicted in the early 1990s the 44th President of the US would be Black, and he'd be the Last US President
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the last POTUS. The end of the world is at the door.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa
He, along with all the rest of us, may not make it past December 21, 2012.
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
11/07/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trust me, the right will burn as well. Salvation and damnation aren't concerned with political affiliations.

Trust me many who will be on the side of the "goats' mentioned in Matthew 25:32-33.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27254631
United States
11/07/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow 50/50 chance of being right. Really went out on a limb there with that prediction.

This dream was last December, before Romney was selected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218538
Sweden
11/07/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's a thought;

Douglas Wilson

Peter Huff

C.S. Lewis

Author Unknown

J.M.L. Monsabre

If the solar system was brought about by an accidental collision, then the appearance of organic life on this planet was also an accident, and the whole evolution of Man was an accident too. If so, then all our present thoughts are mere accidents - the accidental by-product of the movement of atoms. And this holds for the thoughts of the materialists and astronomers as well as for anyone else's. But if their thoughts - i.e., Materialism and Astronomy - are mere accidental by-products, why should we believe them to be true? I see no reason for believing that one accident should be able to give me a correct account of all the other accidents. It's like expecting the accidental shape taken by the splash when you upset a milk-jug. It should give you a correct account of how the jug was made and why it was upset.
C.S. Lewis

You do know Clive Staples Lewis was wolf in sheep's clothing?

If not stop quoting that old devil at once.
Here is the case against him:

C.S. Lewis — The Heretic!
[link to jesus-is-savior.com]
C.S. Lewis EXPOSED!
C.S. Lewis: The Devil's Wisest Fool
Trouble in Narnia - The Occult Side of C. S. Lewis
[link to www.crossroad.to]

C.S. Lewis was a horrible man and died as a TAOIST, you new evos always forget that part.

C. S. Lewis And Taoism.
[link to www.firstplumbline.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16772132
United States
11/07/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27254631

Ohhhh, such a bold, and out-of-the blue prediction. I could've said the same thing. Still not impressed. Try again christards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15170057
Canada
11/07/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27254631

That's interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/07/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to clear up one point that was stated in the OP's message & it comes up over & over again in these predictions. It is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.....it is the end of a cycle. We are now moving into the Aquarian age, which brings in a whole new cycle.

The end of the WORLD implies the end of humanity & even the planet.....this is false. Please watch your words so as not to create even more fear in people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
Report Abusive Post
Have you read about representatives of the U.N. wanting to create a World Capital in Istanbul, Turkey. I am not kidding, you can read it in CNSNEWS they were talking about where it should be so this must not be just popping up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15242038
United States
Report Abusive Post
He is a vessel that will be used against humanity. He is only fulfilling his contract with the Lord of the Underworld...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/07/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow he had a vision with a Obama reelected...

In a two way contest he had a 50-50 chance of being correct.

This is prophetic!

Then he saw Obama shoot an Eagle... WOW!

I wonder how many of you self proclaimed seers saw Romney winning?

Aint the human brain & psychology a wonderful thing... sometimes you dream stuff and occasionally it comes true. It has a better chance of coming true if it is a two horse race!

It must be from GOD... well the stuff that comes true anyway!

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8171374
United States
11/07/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come on

no one has prophesies this clear.

this is total BS

I know false bs when I see it ;...

DO you??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27225971
United States
11/07/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're absolutely right.
If you are a liberal republican and you support abortion,
or embrace sexual perversion, you will face damnation
along with any democrats who do the same.
Doc SavageModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 21748249
United States
11/07/2012 07:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8171374

AC, if this prophecy was documented nearly one year ago, and the prophecy was that specific, how can it be "B.S."?

Idiot AC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24394728
Austria
11/07/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huh...what are the odds? Oh yeah, 2 to 1.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/07/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baba Vanga Prophet predicted in the early 1990s the 44th President of the US would be Black, and he'd be the Last US President
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

Next president will be the Anti Christ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/07/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Compass is the Star of Innanna

and the Compass Rose

:compassrose:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18581143