Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18581143
United States
11/07/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream
Baba Vanga Prophet predicted in the early 1990s the 44th President of the US would be Black, and he'd be the Last US President
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

Next president will be the Anti Christ..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

no more next prez for amerika but yes next comes the anti Christ not just an anti Christ like the one in the wh now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27255929
United States
11/07/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm no prophet and I called an Obama re-election long ago.

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537691

Yeah, but you're a douche bag.

Douche bags have special powers of douche baggery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1242050
11/07/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The butthurt is strong with this one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27254631
United States
11/07/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow 50/50 chance of being right. Really went out on a limb there with that prediction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27245654

This dream was last December, before Romney was selected.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27254631

Ohhhh, such a bold, and out-of-the blue prediction. I could've said the same thing. Still not impressed. Try again christards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16772132

Gingrich was the front runner, atheitard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/07/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny...it didn't take me a prophetic dream to figure it out. Just a little mathematics and research. BOOM...same conclusion. Same results. OF COURSE...I had a 50/50 chance to begin with. wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
11/07/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm no prophet and I called an Obama re-election long ago.

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537691

Yeah, but you're a douche bag.

Douche bags have special powers of douche baggery.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27255929

Now that made me laugh.
No Dhimmi

User ID: 4037519
United States
11/07/2012 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
11/07/2012 07:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

If this is accurate...this nation is in big trouble.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

had a dream about this....and looks like a panoramic view of it.
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27257983
United States
11/07/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interesting... hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19099851
United States
11/07/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love how you tards are so incredibly dumb that you actually believe this guy when his very own prophecy as copy and pasted contains HUGE parts that never occured - DID ANYONE ELSE 100% MISS THE OHIO RIOTS THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED?

But lets ignore that. Yeah, that man is a PROPHET!
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/07/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh i did too was a nightmare
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/07/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we need to understand dreams before we go around proclaiming them to be prophetic.

If anyone thinks something in their waking state there is a fairly good chance at some stage they will have a dream that includes it. The stronger they hold an opinion the more likely they will include it in a dream.

The brain is funny like that!

So if they hate Obama, think he is the anti-Christ, (as delusional and unknowing as that is), think that 2012/2013/2014/2015 is the end of the world and pretend that they know their Bible and Bible Prophecy - they will probably include all their delusional thoughts in a dream at some stage.

Oh and the dream may be vivid, it may appear to be really happening. Shock! Horror!

It's a dream!

They have taken their overactive and delusional thinking into their sleeping state.

Congratulations! In the morning the sun will rise, they will wake up, they will still be delusional, (probably more so now), and in 4 years, (if the world doesn't end beforehand or if a nutjob doesn't do something evil), Obama will leave the Presidency.

Then they can turn all their unChristian vitriole and bigoted hatred onto someone else.

They will still be able to misrepresent everything as usual, and they will still believe they are right even though they are wrong.

They will still think they are going to heaven even though everything they say and do would indicate they won't (if they believe in hell, that is).

They will still be on conspiracy sites talking crap, and they will still continually make a fool of themselves.

My prophecy is that even though there might be more candidates either a Republican or a Democrat will become President.

I wonder if my prophecy will come true?

Wakey! Wakey!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26861263
United States
11/07/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check the link from OP's post, for more info about the interview.

(I heard a voice say, "Look up to the Truman balcony." ... I did not even know it was called that until a friend contacted me. He said, "Brother, you're not gonna believe this; that's what it's called.")

If true, this is very good evidence of a legit prophecy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26861263
United States
11/07/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check the link from OP's post, for more info about the interview.

(I heard a voice say, "Look up to the Truman balcony." ... I did not even know it was called that until a friend contacted me. He said, "Brother, you're not gonna believe this; that's what it's called.")

If true, this is very good evidence of a legit prophecy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26861263

This is in reference to this part of his dream:

As I left that place, going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27257983
United States
11/07/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

If this is accurate...this nation is in big trouble.
 Quoting: Generation Doom

had a dream about this....and looks like a panoramic view of it.
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

WoW.... a couple of Words jump out!

First, the Lord Jesus told me "This is it" just a few days ago. I've been bumping my "This is it" threads because I already have that Word from the Lord.

hmmmm..... that's it for now.

Interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27103384
United States
11/07/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will be the last president but it's not going to end how you think with us all dying or being bombed and blown up. The United States is going to break up and divide into separate countries.
Top Hat
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
11/07/2012 08:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just awoke from a lucid dream a few minutes ago.

I was going through a checkpoint or border somewhere and was given 20 flat oval pieces of metal which I put in my pocket. They were a measure of time not of money. Why 20?

There were others there being told the same thing. People were reporting in. Unloading cars. Hugging each other. Men leaving their wives. Like an airport or bus station.

A uniformed person told me to go and get some items and turn myself in not because of anything I had done wrong but to just report back for some reason.

I knew I'd be going somewhere I didn't want to go. I'd be going for a long time and I was sad about leaving. I wouldn't be coming back for a long time if ever.

Then I had the thought of running. Why turn myself in, I thought.
I had done nothing wrong. I'm just a man.
I pulled over and was trying to decide what to do next or where to go.

Then I woke up.

Last Edited by USCG Popeye on 11/07/2012 08:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25409284
United States
11/07/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
roflmfao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1413771
United States
11/07/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
this so called pastor

must have eaten a bad burrito
nut kicker
User ID: 8287625
Singapore
11/07/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
mommy always warned me to watch out for

1) witches

2) Warlocks

3) seventh day aventist bastards

4) Women with prams (dont ask)

and

5) Christians.

I guess many people saw this coming, but the facts where with CNBC.com and wallstreet.com and a few other sites. There are other sites like [link to www.forecastfortomorrow.com] and financialarmageddeon.com that have been saying obama was gunna get in long before anyone else, and are better sources for these types of events.

You can whine all you want, but obama getting in is not a good thing. Lots of people and blackies cheering about this, but they do not realise they are any better off than they were 4 years ago.

When will people wake up and smell the coffee.

Probably by the time it is too late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/07/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps we need to understand dreams before we go around proclaiming them to be prophetic.

If anyone thinks something in their waking state there is a fairly good chance at some stage they will have a dream that includes it. The stronger they hold an opinion the more likely they will include it in a dream.

The brain is funny like that!

So if they hate Obama, think he is the anti-Christ, (as delusional and unknowing as that is), think that 2012/2013/2014/2015 is the end of the world and pretend that they know their Bible and Bible Prophecy - they will probably include all their delusional thoughts in a dream at some stage.

Oh and the dream may be vivid, it may appear to be really happening. Shock! Horror!

It's a dream!

They have taken their overactive and delusional thinking into their sleeping state.

Congratulations! In the morning the sun will rise, they will wake up, they will still be delusional, (probably more so now), and in 4 years, (if the world doesn't end beforehand or if a nutjob doesn't do something evil), Obama will leave the Presidency.

Then they can turn all their unChristian vitriole and bigoted hatred onto someone else.

They will still be able to misrepresent everything as usual, and they will still believe they are right even though they are wrong.

They will still think they are going to heaven even though everything they say and do would indicate they won't (if they believe in hell, that is).

They will still be on conspiracy sites talking crap, and they will still continually make a fool of themselves.

My prophecy is that even though there might be more candidates either a Republican or a Democrat will become President.

I wonder if my prophecy will come true?

Wakey! Wakey!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Good post. thumbs
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
11/07/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
- Paster Hale is not a prophet

- The future is not static

- How can we have free-will if the future is already set in stone???
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Obviously, this will not be a message that resonates in the hearts of many and you are correct different outcome changes are possible through the hearts of people. There are communists within the government and military one prominent military high-ranking traitor is Colin Powell for instance.

Having said that many currently and former military people still value the American Constitution which is why the obama minions did their best to suppress the military vote. If you red the transcript the oppressors were from the government and not the military and most will agree obama has collected his own army through FEMA, Homeland security and the TSA to name a few.

Further obama touted that he would have more flexibility after the election therefore you can bet that he will push with greater strength the UN’s agenda, as he was always a useful puppet for Global Governance.

We will see obama agenda of spread the wealth come to fruition and the foolish who believe that they will have a free lunch from the government will not comprehend that they re receiving the dregs of the stolen booty. When the economy further breaks down you will witness the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy in spades as the government dependent masses await salvation from obama and the government.

Obama May Levy Carbon Tax to Cut U.S. Deficit, HSBC Says

Barack Obama may consider introducing a tax on carbon emissions to help cut the U.S. budget deficit after winning a second term as president, according to HSBC Holdings Plc.

A tax starting at $20 a metric ton of carbon dioxide equivalent and rising at about 6 percent a year could raise $154 billion by 2021, Nick Robins, an analyst at the bank in London, said today in an e-mailed research note, citing Congressional Research Service estimates. “Applied to the Congressional Budget Office’s 2012 baseline, this would halve the fiscal deficit by 2022,” Robins said.

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

Harry Reid agenda: Filibuster crackdown, tax increases

Sen. Harry Reid embraced his role as a more empowered Senate majority leader Wednesday, calling for a major fiscal deal in the lame duck session while vowing a new push on immigration reform and an overhaul of filibuster rules in the new Congress.

He also promised not to “mess with Social Security” as negotiations begin on fiscal reform.
[link to www.politico.com]

During missile defense talk, Obama tells Medvedev he'll have 'more flexibility' after election

President Obama assured Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Monday that he'd have "more flexibility" after the November election, during a conversation that appeared to focus on the touchy issue of missile defense.

[link to www.foxnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27245028
United States
11/07/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Lisa for posting this. This is so true. I can feel the Spirit of The Lord when I was reading this.

Also I need to thank you for opening my eyes to a pastor that you said you did not care for. I was getting deeply entrenched in his teachings. Teaching that I now see is false. Many blessings to you for being God's vessel and leading me out of harms way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 777204
United States
11/07/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
stupidity at its finest, all in this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4727082

YOU included.................................rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22138294
United States
11/07/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is not BLISS. You, and others like you, can not comprehend the truth.

Many people gave similiar messages through out the last fee years but most did not believe it and would mock saying you are speaking negative. The truth always sets one free. As many of us may not like what happened, we know our future is not long before it changes from this place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22138294
United States
11/07/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is not BLISS. You, and others like you, can not comprehend the truth.

Many people gave similiar messages through out the last fee years but most did not believe it and would mock saying you are speaking negative. The truth always sets one free. As many of us may not like what happened, we know our future is not long before it changes from this place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8704463
United States
11/07/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL. He had 50% chance of being right, big fucking deal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22716786

the riots have to happen for it to be right
SilverPatriot

User ID: 10518597
United States
11/07/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: No Dhimmi

Pastor Hale is correct as always thanks for posting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
11/07/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the final leader the prophecies await..

THE BLACK SUN UNVEILED and the Birthday Child of December 21, 2012..

The Mural of Bank of America has spawned a lot of Esoteric and Masonic study...It has been compared to the Esoteric Murals of the Denver Airport.

:muralb:

(DISCLAIMER: For Esoteric Theological Research /Entertainment only. Nothing is implied of the actual artist intent, nor Bank of America)

The one on the furthest right is called Planning/Knowledge. and features a blonde boy of about five years old standing in front of a Pyramid and atop a red and white checkerboard floor. Businessmen look at him as if puzzled.

:muralboy:

Planning was undertaken for many years to await the December 23, 2007 alignment that created a Grand Cross in the Sky... The Sun was to conjunct Jupiter, Mercury , Pluto to create the top of the upright beam, Venus in Scorpio was to create the left hand cross beam reflective of the passions of paganism, and Neptune and Chiron was to create the right hand cross beam reflective of the flood judgment of Yahweh.

:moonfeet:

The Moon opposeth at the bottom of the Upright beam along with the Moon at the feet of the Woman and Mars which represented the Soldiers spear.

Now we flash forward to five years on December 21, 2012 of the Mayan Calendar Prophecy..

December 21, 2012, "APPROACHING "Happy Birthday Fresco Boy ! . The Woman was Impregnated by Saturn.. the Cube of New Jerusalem had begun .

SOL INVICTUS and his Christmas Birthday was the reason for the season..

:suncard:

Lets look at the image of the Black Sun of Saturn and Nigredo.. In December 23, 2007, Saturn was in Virgo, (the woman) and opposed Uranus in Pisces. This was the descent of the Philosopher King when at Noon you had the Aries Ascendant. This created a Square alignment across the sacral chakra of the one impaled.. As mythology attests, Uranus was castrated and so was Osiris.

The Black Sun (invisible) is also alchemical body besides the nigredo of saturn. The Mystery alignment is called.

Black Sun Feast Day...

December 24th, when it conjuncts the visible Sun

Underneath the Black Sun is a cube with a woman ascending under its rays, (beams)

This can be explained in the Rebis Alchemical formula that was pictured in the Black Eyed Peas Video. (Meet me Halfway)

:alchemical:

Finalizing the Cube and Pyramid is the Triumphant alignment of the Trine and the Cross resulting in a cube of the alchemical marriage...

:cubemar:

BOY (Manchild) AROUND 5 years old...

The Burning Bush of Moses proclaims, I am that I am..under the fire of Aries, the Acendant of the Alpha.

The key phrase for Aries is "I am"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26844291
United States
11/07/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please see my dream thread. It is eerily similar to his dream.

Thread: UPDATE IMPORTANT-I seen all this happen before in a dream, the election all of it.

GLP