Reading that gave me the chills, OP.

Thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: Biochemky

You're welcome

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Thanks OP
 Quoting: Ice

Hey stranger, haven't seen you in a while. I hope all is well.

hf

Still sad I hurt your feelings

I can be stupid at times
drhoecker
User ID: 27307992
United States
11/08/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pastor Hale Saw Obama Re-elected A Year Ago in a Prophetic Dream
Baba Vanga Prophet predicted in the early 1990s the 44th President of the US would be Black, and he'd be the Last US President
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

i told this ahead as well.

the date is 616
the mark and number of his name is obamacare
the rfid chip named after his program
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27073947
United States
11/08/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time will walk hand in hand with

closing events - Israel is the center stone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26997708
United States
11/08/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
... of course this would happen ... don't need a "prophecy" ...
... christians didn't want to vote for a mormon ...
... and christians did vote for O ...
... and christians don't believe they should be involved in "affairs of this world" ...
... so ... not a surprise ...
yapha watcher
User ID: 27308279
United States
11/08/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
of course he was re-elected. I've told people this for the past year as well.

The leopard must die first and then out of the leopard the beast that brings death comes. America falls into darkness.

don't believe me -- well - look at DIA mural and then .. read the leopard's autobiography. The beast running through the jungle - it's getting very very close now to the leopard.

Have you wondered why obama has not been looking so healthy lately -- it's because he knows intuitively. Now you know too. all the peoples (races, tribes, classes, families) will be divided. Chaos is coming. Death will walk through the streets.

Still dont believe it - put the pieces together, such as -- the 9-11 speech, the 9-11 memorial, the "ley lines" of sacrifice, the olympic ritual, the waves pounding the east followed by the north wind (check out the cathedral columns and see what happens next!), the trumpets, the signs....

The funny part is - the self-fulfilling prophecy is now so intricately woven (engineered) that nearly all your "choices" are gone. The roads all lead to the same end.

All that is left is a decision - wake up and see the unseen (either side) or be a blind man stumbling fearfully through the final few years.
nah

User ID: 26268471
United States
11/08/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
- Paster Hale is not a prophet

- The future is not static

- How can we have free-will if the future is already set in stone???
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

There is no mention of free will in the bible. Many are called but few are chosen, God chooses us.
When you find a piece of shit along side the road and you poke it with a stick, what do you expect to find inside of it, gold?
No, it's just going to stink more.
SoulWinner

User ID: 972715
United States
11/08/2012 01:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
- Paster Hale is not a prophet

- The future is not static

- How can we have free-will if the future is already set in stone???
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

There is no mention of free will in the bible. Many are called but few are chosen, God chooses us.
 Quoting: nah

God does not control all things. The evidence surrounds us. He has given everyone the power to choose.

Not trying to argue with you; I am offering a perspective based on God's nature as expressed in the Bible.

Last Edited by SoulWinner on 11/08/2012 01:09 PM
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Lester
User ID: 27121970
United States
11/08/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF you were Born-Again per Ezekiel 36....
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

If you were living your life In HIS Accord...

You would KNOW that God Has Judged America, that our Nation is the Babylon that will be "gone in one hour" per Revelation 18, and Reveleation 14:9.

So-called "pastors" who warn about political or any other secular events are proving themselves alienated from God and therefore that they are lying anti-Christ Hebrews 12 Bastards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11689102
United States
11/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think a lot of people already knew he would win again.I remember watching a news clip where Michelle was with a group of kids that were asking her questions.One kid ask what their plans were after they were no longer in the White House.She said without really thinking "Well after he serves his second term we plan to..." Then she quickly added 'if he is reelected'
But it was as if she already knew they would remain there and I have felt that way the entire campaign.They never really seemed to concerned he would win.Even the first debate that was obvious but so many ranted about how bad he done he stepped it up the next time for appearance of really needing to try.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/08/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're welcome

hf

Thanks OP

Hey stranger, haven't seen you in a while. I hope all is well.

hf

Still sad I hurt your feelings

I can be stupid at times

Don't be sad, it's long forgotten. I'm not perfect either.

hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/08/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
of course he was re-elected. I've told people this for the past year as well.

The leopard must die first and then out of the leopard the beast that brings death comes. America falls into darkness.

don't believe me -- well - look at DIA mural and then .. read the leopard's autobiography. The beast running through the jungle - it's getting very very close now to the leopard.

Have you wondered why obama has not been looking so healthy lately -- it's because he knows intuitively. Now you know too. all the peoples (races, tribes, classes, families) will be divided. Chaos is coming. Death will walk through the streets.

Still dont believe it - put the pieces together, such as -- the 9-11 speech, the 9-11 memorial, the "ley lines" of sacrifice, the olympic ritual, the waves pounding the east followed by the north wind (check out the cathedral columns and see what happens next!), the trumpets, the signs....

The funny part is - the self-fulfilling prophecy is now so intricately woven (engineered) that nearly all your "choices" are gone. The roads all lead to the same end.

All that is left is a decision - wake up and see the unseen (either side) or be a blind man stumbling fearfully through the final few years.
 Quoting: yapha watcher 27308279
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/09/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I asked on the thread Is Obama the AntiChrist? if any believers here had prayed to GOD regarding who should win the election.

As the thread mentioned ridiculously asked if Obama was the anti-Christ I know many believers here would have visited that thread.

As no-one answered, I hope you don't mind that I brought my comments to this post below.

-------------------------------------------------------

So no believers on this site are brave enough to say that they used a prayer to GOD to try to influence a political outcome.

None are prepared to admit to taking their attention in prayer from the sick, the lame, the unwell and the dying to pray fervently for their choice as the countries political leaders?

Did we suddenly forget the homeless, the starving & the poor and all those far more deserving of the Lord's assistance than a politician?

And those who prayed for Romney's victory how do you feel about prayer now? Your prayers failed!

Were only the prayers of those who prayed for Obama answered? Or are those who prayed for Obama to win equally senseless?

Afterall one of them had to win. Did GOD want Obama to win?

What a sorry state of affairs when you would put your political favourites in front of those who are most needy of your prayers.

I wonder what GOD is thinking of you all now? Will you finally wake up?

Something to think about!

beat_shot
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I asked on the thread Is Obama the AntiChrist? if any believers here had prayed to GOD regarding who should win the election.

As the thread mentioned ridiculously asked if Obama was the anti-Christ I know many believers here would have visited that thread.

As no-one answered, I hope you don't mind that I brought my comments to this post below.

-------------------------------------------------------

So no believers on this site are brave enough to say that they used a prayer to GOD to try to influence a political outcome.

None are prepared to admit to taking their attention in prayer from the sick, the lame, the unwell and the dying to pray fervently for their choice as the countries political leaders?

Did we suddenly forget the homeless, the starving & the poor and all those far more deserving of the Lord's assistance than a politician?

And those who prayed for Romney's victory how do you feel about prayer now? Your prayers failed!

Were only the prayers of those who prayed for Obama answered? Or are those who prayed for Obama to win equally senseless?

Afterall one of them had to win. Did GOD want Obama to win?

What a sorry state of affairs when you would put your political favourites in front of those who are most needy of your prayers.

I wonder what GOD is thinking of you all now? Will you finally wake up?

Something to think about!

beat_shot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

I don't vote AC, or involve myself in political affairs at all.

I also don't pray about politics, the Lord will do what He wants to do regarding that.

I pray for His will to be done, and His Kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven.

He's perfectly capable of sorting it out and making it happen in the way that He knows best.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/09/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well Done Lisa... Refreshing to hear TY

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well Done Lisa... Refreshing to hear TY

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Thank you :)

hf
telling it straight

User ID: 1461054
United States
11/09/2012 06:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Pastor Hale received that dream months before Romney was nominated by the Republicans. In my spirit I believe those dreams of his are from the Lord.
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/14/2012 06:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Rick discusses Pastor Hales dream today on his show. He points out that, just as in Hale's dream, Obama would win the election by blocking out his opponent (election fraud- look at Ohio)...the next step is Obama shooting down the eagle (the final destruction of the USA) the only question that remains is whether this is ASAP or will take a few more years.

Listen:

[link to www.trunews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25214501
United States
11/14/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bad and Good News for America

Urgent Warnings to America
Pastor T. D. Hale - 12/28/11

I had a dream last night: In my dream, I saw myself going across America, as if I was floating but with no fear. The land looked like it was bombed, totally destroyed. I saw people standing out around their homes, weeping, holding onto each other; there were a few who laid dead. I heard someone say, "This should never have happened; this should never have happened."

National destruction had hit America: no food, no water, babies crying, grownups, men all crying, holding onto their families, begging God for mercy. As I moved along the way, I saw people running, looking for loved ones missing, totally out of their minds.

I quickly came over a large city; it looked like it was Columbus, Ohio. As I came close, there it was -- the riots we have all heard about. Store windows busted, grabbing what they could get but I could tell they were not too concerned about TVs iPads, etc.; they were grabbing food, water, chips, things to survive on. There were riots and fighting. I even saw one man shot to death.

As I left that place, going at the speed of light I was standing on the back side of the White House. I looked up and there was President Barack Obama on the balcony, holding a shotgun. I heard a loud scream, real loud. I turned my head to see where the scream came from. Flying high in the air was an eagle -- majestic, flying around Washington. I saw Barack point that shotgun toward that eagle and then shoot it dead and it fell to the ground. I looked up at him and he just had a smile on his face, a smirk. These were the words I heard: "I've done it and I won't have to deal with this in my administration." It was dead silent. At that moment, I heard a voice that said, "Tell the people this is My will; this is My hand, both upon the generation of the righteous and upon the cursed. The righteous will find their way and know what to do; the cursed will wonder around with no compass. The cup is full!"

From that point on, I knew that we were coming to a showdown; it was going to be between us and them -- good versus evil. I saw people gathering into some homes that were not destroyed. I saw people having prayer meetings, just praying in the Spirit.

And then I heard in the dream: "To My servants and handmaids, a special anointing will reside on you in these last days. Hold not back thy voice but speak your hearts, for out of them are the issues of life. Pick up the mantle of prayer, cover yourself with it and find you a secret place to cover My servants, who stand for truth in prayer. I see their hearts and the desires to understand and know more. Their eyes have been anointed with a special anointing to see. Others are blinded to My Word. All things will be revealed in their due course. A supernatural wave of my Spirit will come over this generation soon; the FINAL voices are in the land to speak one last time. Think it not strange the happenings around you; they must and will come to pass but I have placed in your hands the food to sustain you in the months ahead. I have spoken and shown all that matter. Tell my servants, saith the Lord, there is coming harsh days ahead!"

As I stood there hearing the voice of God, I saw a table, very old as if it was a table that had many documents signed in times past of importance. I saw a voting ballot lying there. As I looked, I saw two names on that ballot: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. It was check-marked beside Obama’s name. I looked at the bottom of the ballot and these words were written: “For this is the will of the Lord.” Then I woke up.

50% rule observed, read the rest here [link to www.ubm1.org]

Listen to his 1 hour interview where he goes into full detail about what's coming to america, and it isn't good.

[link to www.trunews.com]

Seems the last part of the last Paragraph came true......
cragi
User ID: 9066616
United States
01/14/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If he predicted Obama over Romney in 2011, then I would say that is a pretty difficult prediction, much more than 50/50. Obama was very unpopular, especially with the economy, and especially by the end of 2011. Many were saying ANY Republican could beat him (ignoring the NWO issues). But Romney was not the frontrunner, and it was pretty surprising to see the GOP attempt to slide an open Mormon into the oval office. Some of the other leading GOP candidates at various points were Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, and Rick Perry. I'd give it maybe a 10% chance of Romney winning the GOP bid, so that puts the Obama-over-Romney scenario at maybe 5%.
cragi
United States
01/14/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the issue of free will vs prophecy, the 2 are not incompatible. God does not enforce His Will upon us. We have a free will. He created us free so that we not be robots, but have the ability to choose to love Him and call out to Him, that He individually reveal Himself to us and eventually, through us from inside of us.

So, free will was important. He gave it to the angels, and a third of them fell into wickedness, but the rest serve Him. He gave it to humans, and the majority do not follow Him. But you can be in any country without access to the gospel and still reach out to God in sincerity and He will reveal the truth to you about His coming to the earth in the form of Jesus Christ for the salvation of those who believe in Him. And He then teaches us directly about truth, and empowers us with supernatural gifts to face the darkness of this world. Including in those gifts are dreams, some prophetic and others more knowledge about circumstances. I received one prophetic dream that was from the Lord and it was just a piece of a bigger puzzle of dreams within my church body that were woven together, as God was working the unity of His Spirit in us, since we came from such extremely different backgrounds. Ive never before or since dreamt about going to the bathroom, but all of our dreams shared the same characteristics and had to do with flushing the defilement of American Christianity, and had bizarre similar twists, like all had half-doors on the bathrooms, so our nakedness was exposed as we sat on the toilets in these public restrooms.

Anyways, "time" and "space" are just creations of God and He is not limited by them in any way. Humans have always been governed by time and space and we cant really understand concepts such as infinity, because everything in our worlds have a beginning and an end. God stands outside of time and this is how He can see the end from the beginning and convey to us these prophecies and visions that will be experienced in the future. The works of Nostradamus and Gacey are just cheap imitations of this, drawing on demonic guesswork.

There is a prophetess in my church body that has had over 150 confirmed prophecies come true now, and they are very detailed and often of a nature that would be near-impossible to predict, individually. Since the beginning of 2009, she has talked about the coming riots & fire that will come to this country, starting with NYC. These will be riots in response to a public event that will shock this country, which she has hinted will be Obama's assassination. Hillary Clinton also becomes president, but she didnt say "next" president. She has also had prophecies that take place in 2045 and beyond, so it seems highly unlikely that Obama is the antichrist going by what she is saying. She also has given me many personal prophecies not included in this list of 150+, that have come to pass or parts of them have come to pass.

[link to shoutsofjoyministries.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2307487
United States
01/14/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the issue of free will vs prophecy, the 2 are not incompatible. God does not enforce His Will upon us. We have a free will. He created us free so that we not be robots, but have the ability to choose to love Him and call out to Him, that He individually reveal Himself to us and eventually, through us from inside of us.

So, free will was important. He gave it to the angels, and a third of them fell into wickedness, but the rest serve Him. He gave it to humans, and the majority do not follow Him. But you can be in any country without access to the gospel and still reach out to God in sincerity and He will reveal the truth to you about His coming to the earth in the form of Jesus Christ for the salvation of those who believe in Him. And He then teaches us directly about truth, and empowers us with supernatural gifts to face the darkness of this world. Including in those gifts are dreams, some prophetic and others more knowledge about circumstances. I received one prophetic dream that was from the Lord and it was just a piece of a bigger puzzle of dreams within my church body that were woven together, as God was working the unity of His Spirit in us, since we came from such extremely different backgrounds. Ive never before or since dreamt about going to the bathroom, but all of our dreams shared the same characteristics and had to do with flushing the defilement of American Christianity, and had bizarre similar twists, like all had half-doors on the bathrooms, so our nakedness was exposed as we sat on the toilets in these public restrooms.

Anyways, "time" and "space" are just creations of God and He is not limited by them in any way. Humans have always been governed by time and space and we cant really understand concepts such as infinity, because everything in our worlds have a beginning and an end. God stands outside of time and this is how He can see the end from the beginning and convey to us these prophecies and visions that will be experienced in the future. The works of Nostradamus and Gacey are just cheap imitations of this, drawing on demonic guesswork.

There is a prophetess in my church body that has had over 150 confirmed prophecies come true now, and they are very detailed and often of a nature that would be near-impossible to predict, individually. Since the beginning of 2009, she has talked about the coming riots & fire that will come to this country, starting with NYC. These will be riots in response to a public event that will shock this country, which she has hinted will be Obama's assassination. Hillary Clinton also becomes president, but she didnt say "next" president. She has also had prophecies that take place in 2045 and beyond, so it seems highly unlikely that Obama is the antichrist going by what she is saying. She also has given me many personal prophecies not included in this list of 150+, that have come to pass or parts of them have come to pass.

[link to shoutsofjoyministries.com]
 Quoting: cragi 9066616

this was from 2009--- nothing has happened to fulfill this
cragi
United States
01/14/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
correct, it was never stated at any point that it had to do with 2009. In the vision, it was actually never specified to do with Obama's assassination, but it's something she has hinted at. Some of the prophecies given us have come true that year, while others, like this, are of a more significant nature, and take years or even decades to develop. Since this relates to Obama's presidency, I wouldnt expect it to last past the next few years. Some of the technology mentioned in the prophecy, like the ability to stream from a phone to a TV station, hadnt really been around yet in 2009, so it was unlikely to happen that year regardless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7657144
United States
01/14/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

that like predicting trouble in the middle east

lol

GLP