The Election Was Obviously Rigged and No One Is Even talking about It

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27218814
United States
11/07/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Election Was Obviously Rigged and No One Is Even talking about It
Hell yes it was. Everybody at the office was saying people weren't to happy about the vote, so who the fuck were the pos's who voted for o...besides the worthless people that we all know voted for him?..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331460
United States
11/07/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
YES VOTER FRAUD like the Election in Florida when Bush won over Gore
Just like that?
They are all a bunch of crooks and what does it matter to you anyway?
You get nothing out of it!
You just run your mouth and nothing but crap comes out!
Just think about it?
What do you get out of it?
Nothing !!
Companion to Owls
User ID: 27180972
United States
11/07/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the Republican Party doesn't demand an investigation
then who else would care?
Or do you mean that it was all a sham ?

My personal opinion is that there was rampant voter fraud
but several commentators said that the exit polls lined up
with the outcome.
So,I am not sure what to make of it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26663220

Why would they demand an investigation?

They were complicit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/07/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
They're literally RELATED to each other man...so, yeah...it was rigged, just not the way YOU THOUGHT IT WAS.

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to blog.genealogybank.com]

You guys need to OPEN YOUR EYES...or you'll never, EVER see the man behind the curtain. You'll always be chasing your tails.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253156
United States
11/08/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll talk about it.

With facts and figures.

It's on another thread.

But here is what I said on that thread:

It is being widely reported that there were 118 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.

This is down 13 million from 2008 total of 131.4 million.

In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.

Now they are reporting out of a total of 117/118 million votes, whites only cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.

That means that only 84 million whites voted and 33 million minorities.

Extrapolating from that we have to say that 16 million fewer whites voted in this election and 3 million more minorities voted.

In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.

Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters.

I mean, this is just NOT BELIEVABLE.

Consider this in light of the fact that they are claiming that Obama got roughly 3 million more votes total, and 61 percent of the white vote went to Romney.

I refer you to a chart of previous elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]

As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this....the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.

This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.

What is really going on?
itsamadmadworld

User ID: 27274711
United States
11/08/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Insane that anyone would vote.
Cain Muru

User ID: 20561818
United States
11/08/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey an election is not like a football game dude. You cant say "well he was winning then something happened".

Think of it as the score is already known and they feed you chunks of the score randomly until they declare a winner.

koolaid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7367792
Sweden
11/08/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
For conspiracy tards you guys sure are DENSE.

#1. OBAMA & ROMNEY ARE COUSINS.

#2. ROMNEY WAS PUT THEIR TO LOSE.

#3. VOTING GIVES YOU THE 'ILLUSION' OF FREEDOM. (You have none)

#4. THEY BOTH WORSHIP SATAN.

#5. THEY ARE BOTH RELATED TO GEORGE BUSH.

#6. GROW UP.

#7. STOP VOTING, IT ONLY ENCOURAGES YOUR SLAVE MASTERS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 444635

bump

And a putin for all voters out there. Your slave-masters are pleased with you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26472864
United States
11/08/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking stupid sheeple.It was so obvious.Romney was up and then something switched.hell some states hadn't even closed and they were already calling for Obama.This was all orchestrated.We are now officially undwer a dictatorship and the sheeple bleat on.The coup to install the NWO and destroy the U.S was officially completed last night.Romney's speech afterward told me all I needed to know.What a fucking pussy he is.He stood down like the NWO pimp he is.bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 57407

There is no such thing as rigging because no ones vote counts, the power that be choose the puppet they want and this year they chose Obama again, it's as simple as that, this whole voting and election thing is just an illusion to keep people stupid and thinking there is still democracy in their country and they still choose a leader like in the old times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/08/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Romney won. then he folded... why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011606
France
11/08/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
As if things would be different if Romney had been elected, lol.
People here are so amazingly naive.
Butterfly girl

User ID: 14473545
United States
11/08/2012 03:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
I feel like it was rigged...
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven... A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10998138
United States
11/08/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Duh, elections are always rigged. You would have to be a complete idiot to think your vote actually counts for something.

People have to realize by now that it is impossible to change the system. The only thing you can do is prepare for inevitability.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25845227
United States
11/08/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

#6. GROW UP.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20926074
United States
11/08/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking stupid sheeple.It was so obvious.Romney was up and then something switched.hell some states hadn't even closed and they were already calling for Obama.This was all orchestrated.We are now officially undwer a dictatorship and the sheeple bleat on.The coup to install the NWO and destroy the U.S was officially completed last night.Romney's speech afterward told me all I needed to know.What a fucking pussy he is.He stood down like the NWO pimp he is.bump

Romney was intimidated. Didn't you see the look on his face when Candy Crowley LIED and told him Obama DID say it was a terrorist attack at the White House on Sept. 12th? He was flabbergast that they could just outright lie and get away with it. He backed down and stayed down after that gambling if he could win without going after Benghazi. He gambled wrong. I don't believe he is a NWO pimp, but I do believe he tried to win without going for Obama's throat so as not to turn off the airhead independants. Like I said, he gambled wrong - then Sandy came in and somehow, even though it was another Katrina, Obama came out looking like a grand leader.

Romney held off calling Obama last night. They said he had not even WRITTEN a concession speech. Who would? With so many unemployed and the economy in freefall, as someone said on here, even a box should have beat Obama.

The problem with many Conservatives is that they are really good people and naive about what is coming at them. Then when the shit hits them, they back down gracefully and crawl back into their shelter. They don't know when to say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" or "This election was rigged arsholes!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11346300
United States
11/08/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

#6. GROW UP.

TRUTH!

REVOLUTION NOW!

END THE DEBTS, END THE FED, END THE TAXES, END THE WARS AND BRING TROOPS HOME, END THE MAFIA BANKERS, END THE CABALS AND MORE!!!! THEN WE'RE FREEEEE!!!!!!!!

What are we waiting for ?

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

#6. GROW UP.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25845227

Yes, this is the common Reptilian belief system, but you are a nutcase. Romney does NOT worship Satan, YOU DO. You are throwing the good people out with the bad and lying to people. Go back to looking at the shapeshifters on TV that are really the result of bad video.
SpiralOut12

User ID: 23215144
United States
11/08/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
that's because we know it was rigged, boring
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

#6. GROW UP.

TRUTH!

REVOLUTION NOW!

END THE DEBTS, END THE FED, END THE TAXES, END THE WARS AND BRING TROOPS HOME, END THE MAFIA BANKERS, END THE CABALS AND MORE!!!! THEN WE'RE FREEEEE!!!!!!!!

What are we waiting for ?

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11346300

yeah, um, we're waiting to sift out the looney's like you so we can REALLY save the country. We'll let you know when it's over and keep you medicated until then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18955580
United States
11/08/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
blahblah
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Romney was intimidated. Didn't you see the look on his face when Candy Crowley LIED and told him Obama DID say it was a terrorist attack at the White House on Sept. 12th? He was flabbergast that they could just outright lie and get away with it. He backed down and stayed down after that gambling if he could win without going after Benghazi. He gambled wrong. I don't believe he is a NWO pimp, but I do believe he tried to win without going for Obama's throat so as not to turn off the airhead independants. Like I said, he gambled wrong - then Sandy came in and somehow, even though it was another Katrina, Obama came out looking like a grand leader.

Romney held off calling Obama last night. They said he had not even WRITTEN a concession speech. Who would? With so many unemployed and the economy in freefall, as someone said on here, even a box should have beat Obama.

The problem with many Conservatives is that they are really good people and naive about what is coming at them. Then when the shit hits them, they back down gracefully and crawl back into their shelter. They don't know when to say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" or "This election was rigged arsholes!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20926074

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8443185
United States
11/08/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right... it was rigged but there were enough Obama voters to out vote the fraud.

[link to www.americanpolitics.com]
Researchers found a consistent pattern of vote flipping for Mitt Romney in the 2012 Republican primaries. Will that transfer to the general election, asks Michael Collins?

A group of independent researchers caught a pattern of apparent vote flipping during the 2012 Republican primaries that consistently favored Mitt Romney. A form of election fraud, vote flipping occurs when votes are changed from one candidate to another or several others during electronic voting and vote tabulation.

[link to www.ukprogressive.co.uk]
In states where the winner will be decided by less than 10%, of the vote he already knows he will win. This is no tinfoil hat conspiracy. It’s a maths problem. And mathematics showed changes in actual raw voting data that had no statistical correlation other than programmable computer fraud. This computer fraud resulted in votes being flipped from Democrat to Republican in every federal, senatorial, congressional and gubernatorial election since 2008 (thus far) and in the 2012 primary contests from other Republicans to Mitt Romney.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27293871
United States
11/08/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
you just witnessed a first in US Political History.
No candidate has EVER won ALL 6 SWING states in
a political election
til 2 days ago.

odds of that occurring are about 1 million to 1.

ask any political strategist.

the ONLY way that could occur is
voter machine fraud.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14747183
United States
11/08/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
yep the military vote may have made a huge differance had THEY TPTB not burned, purged and out right denied the Military the RIGHT to vote. Couple this with no ID requirement for voting and the illegal alien vote and we have a rerun of Mr O
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

Thats exactly what they did in the UK. Imported the immigrant vote and denied the vote of serving military personell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5085519
Switzerland
11/08/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its a fact: You'll always have the government you deserve, even if they rig themselves into power, it makes no difference!

In reality its your behavior that counts, if the majority of the people work for the Kingdom of God, they'll elect wise presidents, in other words, heaven will send them wise leaders, but if the majority works for something else, they'll elect presidents according their aims ... and as you see, heavens sends you your leaders you deserve ...

Your new or old leader is just the reflection of yourselves, your leader will treat you according his talents, gifts and possibilities ...

Peace hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510789
Finland
11/08/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
You retards had the chance to vote for a third party. You always have had that chance to throw the monkeywrench in their machine.

You never do.

You don't ask for the third party nominees. You don't want to hear the third party nominees. You just play along in this charade with these puppets and act like you do something. Like you care about something.

You don't. You never did.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102818
United States
11/08/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Republican arn't trying to win.

Last election they run a ding bat and a war monger

This election they run two white guys, one a mega millionair. When the minority votes matter they put up none on ticket.

Look into Wisconsin.

Federal Elections went to Dems.

State Elections went to Reps.

WI has a elected, re-called elected REP Gov

and the state senator's recalled.. got back elected.

WI is now a republican runned state yet people voted for DEMS federally.

sorry that makes no sense. the fed election was cheated, its obvious that past the ballot to the tally phase things where tweeked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27293871
United States
11/08/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
You retards had the chance to vote for a third party. You always have had that chance to throw the monkeywrench in their machine.

You never do.

You don't ask for the third party nominees. You don't want to hear the third party nominees. You just play along in this charade with these puppets and act like you do something. Like you care about something.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510789

if we didn't care
we wouldn't be here discussing it !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510789
Finland
11/08/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

You never do.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510789

if we didn't care
we wouldn't be here discussing it !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27293871

If those people that blindly just voted O or R actually cared, they wouldn't have voted either one.

Why would you vote for them? It doesn't make sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20115308
United States
11/08/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The news kept saying republicans are old, white, rich men and there are now more minorities than white people insinuating only white people vote republican.

GLP