The Election Was Obviously Rigged and No One Is Even talking about It

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/08/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Election Was Obviously Rigged and No One Is Even talking about It
Wisconsin was the strangest looking thing. I thought for sure Romney would win it. And then all of a sudden it went blue....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26191271
United States
11/08/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are only two people in America who could have lost to the negroid. Romney was one, Gingrich was the other. You could have beat Obama, even if you're 5 feet tall, studder and are ugly as Sarkosy.

You want to know what beat Romney? It was the numerous times he said himself that he doesn't give a shit about the poor. Half the people in America are poor or unemployed or both poor.

Just once he should have promised to give those people some fucking jobs. Not some trickle-down bullshit, a real promise with a real plan to back it. I would have suggested protectionism, but we both know Romney and his friends are never going to promise not to ship any more of your jobs to China, let alone bring any back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8343252

For once somebody who is not American makes a valid point aboot our elections eh. What could have tanked Obama was a candidate who presented a thorough jobs plan. . .If Romney really wanted to win, he would have written up a 10-point plan and gone into detail about how he was going to bring jobs back to America and put millions of people back into high paying jobs within 2 years. I mean concrete stuff, not the expected rhetoric. Everybody was saying 'Oh yeah he's a businessman he knows how to turn things around and make failing companies profitable' well instead of talking like a fucking BUSINESSMAN Romney tried to play politician, and played it like a fucking AMATEUR. Had he talked like a true CEO he would have absolutely DESTROYED Obama on that issue alone. Checkmate style. Romney isn't even a good actor. . .All I got from his performances was that his EGO wanted to be president. His hair was always nice and plasticy, his wife was always overly made-up and fake smiley but he never did what he needed to do to win.
jadksn
User ID: 27303565
United States
11/08/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha well no shit.

They gave us a completely unlikable cultist to contest Obama, knowing that the majority of Americans would rather have 4 more years of the same old shit than an obviously blood-thirsty madman in office.
Of course Obama is evil but this was obviously controlled opposition. The republican party didn't have a chance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20078428
United States
11/08/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
They want a black man in charge when it goes to shit...
It will help with depopulation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27293871
United States
11/08/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
in 2004 George Soros does an interview
in which he says that the US is the
biggest threat to the NWO and he spends
$1 Million on John Kerry to get Bush
out of office. Bush wins re-election in 2004.

4 yrs later in 2008 Soros spends $2.5 Million
on Obama and wins the election.

in 2010 Soros starts buying up gun and
ammo companies in America under a dummy
front company to have a monopoly and a
single source for most public ammo.
then has Clinton push the gun control
laws at the UN in the same yr of 2010.

in 2012 Soros spends another $4 Million
on Obama and rigs the election to keep
his NWO plans in place.

in 2004 Soros says the biggest threat to NWO
is America

then he spends millions in funding
of it's presidents ???

what is wrong with this picture ???
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 10039683
United States
11/08/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently you totally forgot about the RNC and the primary...
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19961452
United States
11/08/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just going to have to get bad enough that people are willing to take up arms and spill some blood, because the assholes running things are not going to just decide they will give up power. They are going to have to be killed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27302157

Welcome to the watch list Mr no i p
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26905032

Isn't that the Communist way?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24950699
United States
11/08/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure it was rigged. We only got 2 choices. Hello???

whipbaby
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22557883
United States
11/08/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I listened to the repubs for 5 fucking years before this election on why Mitt Romney SHOULD NOT BE THEIR CANDIDATE? And now you want me to believe that because he was beat by an incumbant president who ALWAYS has had a 50% likability factor that this election was rigged? OK, just would like to know how many of these same whiners thought that the 2000 election was GIVEN to GWB? Anyone? And remember that at the end of October 2000 Florida's Secretary of State announced on network television that it did not matter what happened on election day in Fl, she would be delivering Florida's 27 electotral College votes for GWB. And you want to talk to me about rigged elections?
Romney was NEVER the choice for middleclass American repubs, never.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get over it.

You should have listened to Ron Paul.
 Quoting: mrclean

damn, won't you Paul-tards
shut up and see him for what
he was in this election ???

Thread: Ron Paul is a Jesuit supported politician

he was supported by the Vatican
to keep Obomo in office.

you were told the whole last 4 yrs

a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.
But NO, nobody listened.
I Ban Thee

User ID: 21926529
United States
11/08/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also!

Joe Biden is Donald Trump.

Compare their pics side by side, you'll FREAK OUT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wisconsin was the strangest looking thing. I thought for sure Romney would win it. And then all of a sudden it went blue....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

and then all of a sudden
they said pull it.
I Ban Thee

User ID: 21926529
United States
11/08/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just going to have to get bad enough that people are willing to take up arms and spill some blood, because the assholes running things are not going to just decide they will give up power. They are going to have to be killed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27302157

Welcome to the watch list Mr no i p

Isn't that the Communist way?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19961452

Hey, the above Ass Clown came on to my thread calling

for violence also.

This guy REALLY IS A SHILL.

YOU ARE BUSTED, SHILL!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get over it.

You should have listened to Ron Paul.
 Quoting: mrclean

damn, won't you Paul-tards
shut up and see him for what
he was in this election ???

Thread: Ron Paul is a Jesuit supported politician

he was supported by the Vatican
to keep Obomo in office.

you were told the whole last 4 yrs

a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.
But NO, nobody listened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27293871

so now you see the political strategy
behind the NWO

and guess what

The Pope stated publicly there should
be a NWO.

Thread: Pope Calls for NWO! Describes his idea of a “true world political authority”

is it clicking yet ??
or do you need a picture drawn ??

Ron Paul was part of that Psy-Op.
Soros was working the same agenda
as the Vatican !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
My daughter was an election judge yesterday. she did it to make $350 and said she will never do it again. And on top of it all, they had to scrap all the votes from that polling place because the computer tally was corrupt on the computer system. Hmmmmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 498050

That's interesting. Were they a strong majority of white or asian voters? Did the voters ever find out their votes were dumped? (Of that, I am sure the answer is no.)
Stanfiem

User ID: 25760054
United States
11/08/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
South park talked about it! Very good episode of china obama and disney and eric cartman rigging the election in order to control the rights to "star wars". Everyone at the end is found worshipping obama even though they know he rigged the elections.
Stanfiem
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22944883
United States
11/08/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
My personal opinion on why people arent pushing harder despite how obvious the cheating is rests on the fact that this time around even the sheeple realize that it happened, and Romney was likely in on it, too. Its as if they know but cant quite face it. It is difficult to fight for Romney when he wont fight it for himself. His own camp isnt doing anything, so why sjould they? If Romney was part of it, agreed to lose on purpose and not fight it then there is nothing left to worry about - its over.

We've known for years or some of us for decades even the US elections are rigged, or when theyre not rigged and they offer the illusion of choice and let us actually pick which person we want over us, we are still aware thats only because they control both people and will do the same tjing no matter which sits in the white house. There are people just catching up to that notion and they arent quite comfortable with saying they believe it yet. After all, a lot of them have been making fun of us "conspiracy people" for a long time. Its hard to become what youve been ridiculing so long.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are only two people in America who could have lost to the negroid. Romney was one, Gingrich was the other. You could have beat Obama, even if you're 5 feet tall, studder and are ugly as Sarkosy.

You want to know what beat Romney? It was the numerous times he said himself that he doesn't give a shit about the poor. Half the people in America are poor or unemployed or both poor.

Just once he should have promised to give those people some fucking jobs. Not some trickle-down bullshit, a real promise with a real plan to back it. I would have suggested protectionism, but we both know Romney and his friends are never going to promise not to ship any more of your jobs to China, let alone bring any back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8343252

For once somebody who is not American makes a valid point aboot our elections eh. What could have tanked Obama was a candidate who presented a thorough jobs plan. . .If Romney really wanted to win, he would have written up a 10-point plan and gone into detail about how he was going to bring jobs back to America and put millions of people back into high paying jobs within 2 years. I mean concrete stuff, not the expected rhetoric. Everybody was saying 'Oh yeah he's a businessman he knows how to turn things around and make failing companies profitable' well instead of talking like a fucking BUSINESSMAN Romney tried to play politician, and played it like a fucking AMATEUR. Had he talked like a true CEO he would have absolutely DESTROYED Obama on that issue alone. Checkmate style. Romney isn't even a good actor. . .All I got from his performances was that his EGO wanted to be president. His hair was always nice and plasticy, his wife was always overly made-up and fake smiley but he never did what he needed to do to win.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26191271

I'm confused by this argument.

First of all, Romney DID promise protectionism. Well to a limited extent anyway. Did you want him to say "close the borders"? Unfortunately the Republicans would never nominate anyone on that platform. That used to be a Democratic plank, when the Dems used to stand for something.

What about the first debate? It wasn't easy to do what Romney did there. He outsmarted and wrong-footed Obama over and over, and Obama is not dumb. Just going in there with a lot of emotion would have resulted in an Obama win. None of the other R candidates, or much of anyone else, could have done what Romney did in the debates. Actually Romney would have been a brilliant President.

Yeah 47% hurt, but compared to all of Obama's fuckups, and the treasonous behavior in Benghazi -- which Romney did mention (to my surprise) -- I don't think the difference.

Well I think the difference was that indeed it was rigged. Romney conceded way too fast, with the military vote still not in and eminently challenge-able.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/08/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
You retards had the chance to vote for a third party. You always have had that chance to throw the monkeywrench in their machine.

You never do.

You don't ask for the third party nominees. You don't want to hear the third party nominees. You just play along in this charade with these puppets and act like you do something. Like you care about something.

You don't. You never did.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510789

Apparently, you haven't heard of Ross Perot, dumbass!@
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Romney was part of it, agreed to lose on purpose and not fight it then there is nothing left to worry about - its over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22944883

here is a 3rd piece of the puzzle.

Romney was funded by Goldman Sachs.
And guess who owns 15% of Goldman Sachs ??

Rothschild
who is also guardian of the Papal treasure

right there is your 3rd link to the vatican.

So the Jesuits sponsored Ron Paul
as a diversion

then Soros sponsored Obomo to win

then Soros buys stocks in the company counting votes

then Rothschild sponsored Romney
to take a dive.

one of the best political scams
in history.

and it all leads straight to the NWO.

congrats America, we have been duped AGAIN !!
Wizard's First Rule

User ID: 1026045
United States
11/08/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
A statist won again - case closed
Wizard's Rule #1: "People are stupid. Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. People will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
Primordial Rule: "The rule unwritten. It is the secret of all life. It is the essence of life itself. You are a creator and master of your own reality. You ultimately make your own rules."
All the Wizard's Rules: [link to sot.wikia.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22022484
United States
11/08/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

drevil
Stanfiem

User ID: 25760054
United States
11/08/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Romney was part of it, agreed to lose on purpose and not fight it then there is nothing left to worry about - its over.

Rothschild

as a diversion

to take a dive.

in history.

This is not new for the 2012 elections I would be willing to bet that things like this are how our country became what it is today. Votes have never really counted.
Stanfiem
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27301248
United States
11/08/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
An email I got this morning from the White County Tea Party. People instinctively know it was rigged and that the worst (NWO) is yet to come:

Dear friends,
This election has finally eliminated the America we once knew and there is no ‘taking it back’. You’re delusional if you think its salvageable. Congress has done nothing in these last four years and will do nothing in the future. You’re on your own!

While WE do not deserve the consequences of this election, we will suffer along with the voters who did. It won’t take long to run out of money. The few who remain working will turn on their own families, us seniors in particular. In MHO, I don’t believe we will have any future elections. This was our last stand and the computer hackers won. The Brotherhood won. America is gone.

Therefore, I have removed all traces of White County Tea Party from the web and Facebook. Don’t be offended if you see that I de-friended you on FB, it’s nothing personal. I de-friended everyone in order to delete the group. Tomorrow I will be deleting hundreds of names from my email lists. I do not intend to complain any further, it is what it is.
Today my focus is on my family. We have to be prepared for the worst and look out for our own.

I do plan on staying informed, tracking congress and headlines to see what’s coming my way. Part of being prepared is knowing. Before I purge my email lists I wanted to let you know you will no longer receive ANY emails from me.
However:
IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ON MY EMAIL LIST AND CONTINUE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, OTHERWISE TOMORROW I PURGE!

BE PREPARED!

HOLD ON,,,,,,,,,,, IM JUST AS UPSET AS YOU ,,,,, HOW COULD WE DO SO MUCH AND little "o" DO EVERYTHING WRONG AND STILL COME OUT ON TOP\
IVE BEEN SICK TO MY STOMACH FOR TWO DAYS,,,,,,,,,,, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED
NOTE: ALL THE GET TOGETHER WHETHER IT BE FOR THE TEA PARTY OR REPUBLICAN RALLIES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ONE THING TO NOTE VERY LITTLE YOUTH, NO LATINOS AND NO BLACKS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I SAW ONE CELEBRATION PICTURE FOR little "o" I THINK IT WAS TIME SQUARE,,,,,,,,,,,, THEY WERE MOSTLY YOUNG WHITE GIRLS,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THEY THINK IT WAS COOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT THEY WILL BE THE ONES TRICKED IN THE END

IM VERY FLUSTERED WITH THIS WHOLE THING
TRY TO HAVE A GOOD EVENING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TOM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rothschild

as a diversion

to take a dive.

in history.

This is not new for the 2012 elections I would be willing to bet that things like this are how our country became what it is today. Votes have never really counted.
 Quoting: Stanfiem

except in this case
it was only 2 days after the election
the plot was figured out ;)
IRQ_1

User ID: 24600584
United States
11/08/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
We must demand a recall.

We must be able to trust our government, especially with "voting". How can this be resolved?

1-No electronic voting.
2-Paper ballots with the voter's Social Security # on each vote.
3-Counted by hand.
4-Recorded by hand & on a voter website only accessible to each individual voter. (number & password of your choice)
5-Paper ballots must be kept safe & physically available for at least 4 years. Then they may be destroyed.
6-Each voter must confirm their vote by looking up their vote on-line & confirming that it is accurate otherwise it will be set aside, not destroyed.

We must get rid of the electoral college. We must also realize that when we do this the results will take days, not hours. I believe it SHOULD take several days to count our vote. It must be checked & rechecked for accuracy.

Thus, until we are willing to attach our name or SS# to each vote, fraud will remain rampant. Each county will be responsible for counting accuracy. Each county sheriff & deputies should be responsible for the integrity of these votes.

We MUST write our Congress people & insist that an overhaul of voting take place.

We must demand a recall.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14010048

"We must get rid of the electoral college."

So your asking for all future Presidential elections to be decided by the few top largest cities in the US?

Popular vote right?

Pure democracy?

:propoganda;
Jack of all trades master of none
"shall not be infringed."
BLUE RIBBON AWARNESS FOR MENS' HEALTH
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. --ISAAC ASIMOV
I never 'Ad hominem' I don't need to.
The Constitution means everything or nothing. You can't have both.
Revelationz

User ID: 14430146
United States
11/08/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its so obvious its sad....I am out of this country. I swear to God.battleflag
XOXO
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
An email I got this morning from the White County Tea Party. People instinctively know it was rigged and that the worst (NWO) is yet to come:

Dear friends,
This election has finally eliminated the America we once knew and there is no ‘taking it back’. You’re delusional if you think its salvageable. Congress has done nothing in these last four years and will do nothing in the future. You’re on your own!

While WE do not deserve the consequences of this election, we will suffer along with the voters who did. It won’t take long to run out of money. The few who remain working will turn on their own families, us seniors in particular. In MHO, I don’t believe we will have any future elections. This was our last stand and the computer hackers won. The Brotherhood won. America is gone.

Therefore, I have removed all traces of White County Tea Party from the web and Facebook. Don’t be offended if you see that I de-friended you on FB, it’s nothing personal. I de-friended everyone in order to delete the group. Tomorrow I will be deleting hundreds of names from my email lists. I do not intend to complain any further, it is what it is.
Today my focus is on my family. We have to be prepared for the worst and look out for our own.

I do plan on staying informed, tracking congress and headlines to see what’s coming my way. Part of being prepared is knowing. Before I purge my email lists I wanted to let you know you will no longer receive ANY emails from me.
However:
IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ON MY EMAIL LIST AND CONTINUE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, OTHERWISE TOMORROW I PURGE!

BE PREPARED!

HOLD ON,,,,,,,,,,, IM JUST AS UPSET AS YOU ,,,,, HOW COULD WE DO SO MUCH AND little "o" DO EVERYTHING WRONG AND STILL COME OUT ON TOP\
IVE BEEN SICK TO MY STOMACH FOR TWO DAYS,,,,,,,,,,, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED
NOTE: ALL THE GET TOGETHER WHETHER IT BE FOR THE TEA PARTY OR REPUBLICAN RALLIES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ONE THING TO NOTE VERY LITTLE YOUTH, NO LATINOS AND NO BLACKS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I SAW ONE CELEBRATION PICTURE FOR little "o" I THINK IT WAS TIME SQUARE,,,,,,,,,,,, THEY WERE MOSTLY YOUNG WHITE GIRLS,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THEY THINK IT WAS COOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT THEY WILL BE THE ONES TRICKED IN THE END

IM VERY FLUSTERED WITH THIS WHOLE THING
TRY TO HAVE A GOOD EVENING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TOM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27301248

another piece of the puzzle,
I read somewhere earlier there was a Joe Biden
connection to the Tea Party.

Joe Biden is a Jesuit

which is a 4th connection to the Vatican
manipulating the US Political Election.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24751321
United States
11/08/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed in the 2nd presidential debate... Obama wore a red tie while Romney wore a blue tie. What does this mean... republican = democratic? Do we actually have a 1 party system?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/08/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everytime there are elections in the US,
the side that looses blames it on the "fact" the
elections are rigged.

So looking at the last four electons basically first the Republicans where fucked,
now the Democrats are fucked.

So simplified you are all fucking eachother.

Stop whining, and accept you lost this time.
Next time you'll be the ones doing the rigging again, and you'll win

When it comes down to politics....your always fucked.
 Quoting: octavium 1578316

No. This one was totally obvious. EVERYONE I know is talking about this. This was a coup. Welcome to the NWO and Venezuela.

The America we knew is almost dead. It's just a matter of putting a few nails in the coffin.

These people must be laughing their asses off...

Now. What are we going to do about it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

Idiot, of course they are going to say that if they wanted Romnay to win, everyone i know from both sides didnt want to vote for a Millionair Mormon who hates the poor and is clearly a Racist. do you understand how much Christians dislike Mormons ?.

He was never going to win, he was a patsy to stop Ron Paul getting through, because Ron Paul was a larger threat to corperate control on the US war machine and US attempts at world controll.

Well. Name calling never helps the credibility of your argument in any way. That said, I agree with you regarding Ron Paul. He was the real threat.

However, the millionare, mormon meme was the democrats mantra to vilify Romney - which apparently you fell for...

There were too many of us who didn't fall for the meme. We just wanted the antichrist out, no matter what.

GLP