The Election Was Obviously Rigged and No One Is Even talking about It

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8948137
United States
11/08/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Election Was Obviously Rigged and No One Is Even talking about It
The election was rigged not in terms of fraud, but in the sense that the system was set up for Obama to win. Romney is an uber wealthy white mormon who is not good on woman's issues. The only demographic he really had was middle class to wealthy white men who don't have a problem with Mormon's (that leaves out hardcore Evangelical Christian types).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8948137
United States
11/08/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The election was rigged not in terms of fraud, but in the sense that the system was set up for Obama to win. Romney is an uber wealthy white mormon who is not good on woman's issues. The only demographic he really had was middle class to wealthy white men who don't have a problem with Mormon's (that leaves out hardcore Evangelical Christian types).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8948137

The real rigged election was the Republican Primaries, in order to get Romney the nomination. Once Romney got the Nomination it ensured Obama's win.
Companion to Owls
User ID: 1487421
United States
11/08/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

The real rigged election was the Republican Primaries, in order to get Romney the nomination. Once Romney got the Nomination it ensured Obama's win.

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308713
United States
11/08/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I WAS TALKING ABOUT IT

here:

Thread: Prediction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
This story will just grow.

16 million votes don't just vanish.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

What 16 million votes?

This is a concrete number I haven't seen before.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308713
United States
11/08/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is you guys are just butt hurt. You put your hopes in this dope, thinking he's the greatest simply because he was a republican and more importantly, because he wasn't Obama. You were all blinded into thinking he was some great hero and all of your lives would change if he wa elected.

The truth is Romney is a fucking douchebag. You lives wouldn't change at all if he got elected.

Romney is a fucking douchebag. None of you could see that because you didn't want to. You wanted to see him as your personal savior and a hero. He's a tool. He's super lame. You liked the idea he was republican and the idea that he wasn't Obama. You didn't actually like Romney.

Cause Romney sucks. He's the John Kerry of the republicans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

What 16 million votes?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

Ah, I found it. And it is very suspicious.

Supposedly 16 million LESS whites voted this time than 4 years ago?

Romney was a much more compelling (and handsome) candidate than McCain, and many who swooned over Obama 4 years ago hate him now. And yet Obama wins?

Really it is very hard to believe.
Stanfiem

User ID: 25760054
United States
11/08/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is you guys are just butt hurt. You put your hopes in this dope, thinking he's the greatest simply because he was a republican and more importantly, because he wasn't Obama. You were all blinded into thinking he was some great hero and all of your lives would change if he wa elected.

The truth is Romney is a fucking douchebag. You lives wouldn't change at all if he got elected.

Romney is a fucking douchebag. None of you could see that because you didn't want to. You wanted to see him as your personal savior and a hero. He's a tool. He's super lame. You liked the idea he was republican and the idea that he wasn't Obama. You didn't actually like Romney.

Cause Romney sucks. He's the John Kerry of the republicans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308713

Has nothing to do with any of that but if you want to separate the two 'parties' go right ahead.

Last Edited by Stanfiem on 11/08/2012 04:42 PM
Stanfiem
ceawaves

User ID: 26989498
United States
11/08/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Superman would have lost to 0bama.. God had already lost to him.. They voted God out before 0bama was ever in the building..
Man of Truth
User ID: 27572935
United States
11/12/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rigged, yes. If you consider winning a majority of electoral votes by way of a majority of citizens voting for Obama in the proper states "rigging" than yes. Those of us with intelligence, (in other words, people who are NOT conservative) call it winning an election. Actually we call it kicking the crap out of Romney. As in blow out. As in landslide. As in we all knew where it was going by 10:00PM. As in goodbye.

I have no problem calling 65 or so million Americans stupid. There was never a single intelligent reason ever given for voting for Mitt Romney other then "I hate Obama." What is Romney's healthcare stance? "I hate Obama". What is his view on taxes? "I hate Obama". Foriegn policy thoughts? "I hate Obama." 65 million people and not a one of them could give a single, cogent, intelligent answer as to why they voted for this scheming liar, Mitt Romney. No reason that is, other than three little words... "I hate Obama."

Year of that. Billions of dollars. 65 million idiots. And NOT ONE ANSWER to why to vote for Mitt Romney other than "I hate Obama".

They say Romney is shell shocked at the loss. that he expected so much to win he didn't even write a concession speech, and had his victory website ready. They say it was like a guy blow to him, and that his wife has gone about half nuts with grief over the loss.

GOOD! I hope both of them suffer tortuous mental anguish over this for a good long time. They deserve it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9266723
United States
11/12/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

What 16 million votes?

Ah, I found it. And it is very suspicious.

Supposedly 16 million LESS whites voted this time than 4 years ago?

Romney was a much more compelling (and handsome) candidate than McCain, and many who swooned over Obama 4 years ago hate him now. And yet Obama wins?

Really it is very hard to believe.

The whites who didn't vote were democrats who didn't want to vote for Obama but at the same time weren't convinced enough to vote for Romney. Also I BELIEVE the actual number is less then 16 million because votes were still/are still being counted when it was quoted first.
ceawaves

User ID: 27378170
Germany
11/12/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
They all to a scared to..Could cause the Africans to riot..
It's like when a lot of you were in middle school and they wanted your lunch money..even though they already got free lunch. How many of you gave them your lunch money???

Seeing numbers again.

Anonymous Coward 253 6,606

Last Edited by ceawaves on 11/12/2012 11:30 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26997708
United States
11/12/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post