Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 930,917
Pageviews Today: 1,551,400Threads Today: 630Posts Today: 11,071
03:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Last nights SP episode made before election, has Obama winning the election again with voting fraud and Chinese sellout.

Meligrove
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26604792
Canada
11/08/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Last nights SP episode made before election, has Obama winning the election again with voting fraud and Chinese sellout.
For any Southpark fans what are your opinions. Considering this episode was made before the election.

Update: better link [link to www.southparkstudios.com]

Pin this for the sake of a short break from doom popcorn

Last Edited by Meligrove on 11/08/2012 11:49 PM
What you perceive to be is your reality.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26798866
United States
11/08/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Last nights SP episode made before election, has Obama winning the election again with voting fraud and Chinese sellout.
what was the plotline?
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Last nights SP episode made before election, has Obama winning the election again with voting fraud and Chinese sellout.
what was the plotline?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26798866

The election, Claiming Obama POTUS because of election fraud over a sellout with the Chinese.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the episode. Ofc it changes it up a bid for the sake of entertainment but ya still interesting/

[link to www.southparkstudios.com]

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 11/08/2012 09:46 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4239460
United States
11/08/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
watching it right now, wonder if they made two or maybe they knew
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
watching it right now, wonder if they made two or maybe they knew
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4239460

Never thought of that, good call. Although SP is pretty decent at calling bullshit lol.

BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
11/08/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
For any Southpark fans what are your opinions. Considering this episode was made before the election.
 Quoting: Meligrove

Southpark=good programming for the profane!
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
stormer

User ID: 21058039
South Africa
11/08/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Southpark scriptwriters trawl GLP for plotlines...is obvious.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27114781
Germany
11/08/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: stormer

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/08/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are they ever going to make a new stargate modem series again ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27289237
Australia
11/08/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I was watching a documentary about the election for the first 10 minutes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/08/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or cute forrest people ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21427537
United States
11/08/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Meligrove

I Agree...it was awesome! told it like it is!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10369386
Canada
11/08/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: stormer

Aha ya really eh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27047912
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a fan who has been watching South Park since 1997, I was disappointed. hiding
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a fan who has been watching South Park since 1997, I was disappointed. hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27047912

Ya its definitely changed a lot over the years. This episode was good though considering the timing.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14648539
United States
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.southparkstudios.com]
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/08/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks dude i love SP!
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14648539

Ya that's a great site for sp

thanks dude i love SP!
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

cheers

Anonymous Coward
11/08/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
About to watch it... haven't seen South Park in a long time and I need to laugh about this shit.
Anonymous Coward
11/08/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, it's pretty amazing the shit that South Park gets away with.

They can do this, but they can't talk shit about Muhammed.

What does that tell you? Joke's on the audience... still.

The best enemy makes you feel like a friend.
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, it's pretty amazing the shit that South Park gets away with.

They can do this, but they can't talk shit about Muhammed.

What does that tell you? Joke's on the audience... still.

The best enemy makes you feel like a friend.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

This, Not certain as to why exactly. I know there some pretty interesting theories out there but most don't make sense considering the other stuff on SP such as jews etc...

Was still nice to have something brighten my day.

DPS

User ID: 26633225
Israel
11/08/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha!!! obama really did have an agreement with the chinese, to get relected. in return he really did provide them millitary tech.

go check theyre new plain. copy of f-22

[link to www.wired.com]

Last Edited by DPS on 11/08/2012 10:19 PM
DPS

User ID: 26633225
Israel
11/08/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
this wasnt on SP but the recent arrest of navy seals, is due to few events were navy seals aimed thier guns and O to stop him from signing treason contracts.
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha!!! obama really did have an agreement with the chinese, to get relected. in return he really did provide them millitary tech.

go check theyre new plain. copy of f-22

[link to www.wired.com]
 Quoting: DPS

Yep true story. There was quite a bit of truth in this episode.

goog episode
User ID: 24590125
United States
11/08/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
i liked it
Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had a feeling many more people on GLP would have been interested and entertained by this episode.

Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/08/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn Shin this pit cheers

Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/09/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I was watching a documentary about the election for the first 10 minutes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27289237

chuckle we never know

Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/09/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess this didn't have enough doom for the majority of people on GPL now a days. Glad some people enjoyed it though hf

Meligrove  (OP)

Canada
11/09/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watched it, it was good.

Romney won, but Cartman had stolen the votes...

Well, I don't want to give it all away.

Once again, South Park is on top of their game.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

cheers Agreed

GLP