Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,142,316
Pageviews Today: 1,907,681Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,707
06:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do you have a problem with people receiving GOV assistants but not corporations?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do you have a problem with people receiving GOV assistants but not corporations?
To all the twits against welfare, I guarantee you that if you lose your job and your family is hungry, you WILL go on assistance if you can't find a job.

That is a FACT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27305279

And still be on it years later??? Or even a second generation on it?

What ever happened to people moving to find work as some of us and definitely our parents had to do?

No one is talking about social security or veterans benefits which are things people paid into. It's the 100% free deal that is bankrupting the country.

The only way I know to stop it is if we all sign up for everything we can get and I completely intend to do so. It's not right that some people be given free money taken from others.
 Quoting: Bluebird

I'm not sure the problem is bankrupting the country. It's the unfairness of it, and the ability it gives some people to breed and breed and leave us with their problems, er, children, generally with well below average learning ability.

Natural forces generally provide for the most successful to breed. But here we have some working so hard they have no kids, and others unable to compete in the marketplace being assisted to produce the next generation, paid for by those other workers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27305279
United States
11/08/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do you have a problem with people receiving GOV assistants but not corporations?
To all the twits against welfare, I guarantee you that if you lose your job and your family is hungry, you WILL go on assistance if you can't find a job.

That is a FACT!

What ever happened to people moving to find work as some of us and definitely our parents had to do?

No one is talking about social security or veterans benefits which are things people paid into. It's the 100% free deal that is bankrupting the country.

The only way I know to stop it is if we all sign up for everything we can get and I completely intend to do so. It's not right that some people be given free money taken from others.

Have you actually seen how some of these people live on welfare?

It's no vacation, they just learn to live really cheaply.

It's the welfare laws that allow it, they just found a way to jump through loopholes.

Sound familiar?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a FACT!

Now you're making sense!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think anyone should be bailed out PERIOD!

However, I have bigger a problem with demoncrats USING the handouts to manipulate the people.
 Quoting: Melrox

:THISS:
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Here's a concept. Thousands year old cultures HAVE WORKED IT OUT to create everything we have failed doing...then again, the u.s. is only 236 years old greenstick adolescentwith a tendency to blow things up and kill lots of people.

Take a look at Norway, Iceland and about 98 other countries that have learned you need lifeblood flowing to the entire organism to continue on. Not 1%.
Furthermore, there is a concept called mentoring the young instead of beating them down burdened by usury and no real education (Bishop McGill is still actually teaching SKILLS!).
And once a skill is learned to enter professions there are jobs and $ for research for outstanding minds.

Screw you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

Norway and Iceland don't have an underclass like we do. Though I understand that one is being imported into Norway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24395285
United States
11/08/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Under the designation of 'person' there is no doubt that a private corporation is included [in the Fourteenth Amendment]. Such corporations are merely associations of individuals united for a special purpose and permitted to do business under a particular name and have a succession of members without dissolution."
 Quoting: 1888

What has really changed since 1888? Right. The mutant personhood of combining the 14th Amendment with the 1st amendment morphing corporate personhood into an alien entity called Citizens United.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
Report Abusive Post

However, I have bigger a problem with demoncrats USING the handouts to manipulate the people.

As in buying votes with our tax money!

And if we object, we are the bad ones!

What nonsense.

:Crowd-Applause:
 Quoting: Hitokiri

Does a farm subsidy count?

If I had a bail out Mercedes I would vote for whoever they wanted me to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22832998
Sweden
Report Abusive Post
YES!! FINALLY!! SOME GET IT!!

The poor are not the problem, it is Corporate Welfare that is destroying this Nation!

That and the Fractional reserve fiat banking system, but nearly everyone uses it, so, in effect, we are all to blame.

FIAT money is the problem, but Gold standard is not the solution.

Demand lawful money per 12-USC 411 and end fractional reserves that finance ALL OF IT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20901334

Nah you're stupid BOTH is the problem.
Your type also say "oh don't blame the illegals coming here raping and murder everyone only blame the politicians".

You don't give parasites are free pass, doesn't matter if they're a parasite company or some parasite that don't want to work, they're both parasites they BOTH need to be stopped.

People like you are the problem here because you are hampering the efforts to take away both groups by cutting the spending on them both. F*** both parasitegroups.

That has been the death of your land just like it's the death of my own country, all this sparing some of the criminals.

"Oh but his crime is much less serious", both crimes are serious both needs to be prosecuted. All of them, companies and people parasite, all of them needs to go to jail.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 27210074
Spain
Report Abusive Post

Automatization means one day humans may not need to work as much as they do now and may be able to live better lives, but it also means human population needs to stop growing. You can't expect to have 8 children and have the government support you. Yet welfare foments such thinking. We're in a turbulent epoch of humanity where people would do best to stop breeding so we can take it to the next level. Specially on third world nations.

The idea that we are being over populated and we need to stop is just creepy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17537156

We're overpopulated in the sense that there's more people than we can work to provide for. For instance, if we wanted to give a 1st world, middle class life to every person in this world, the 7 billion of them, we wouldn't have enough resources. And in the meantime the less developed, poorer and more ignorant peoples of this world keep breeding at high rates. We're not heading to any utopia following this path, we're heading for more conflict.

Man you have really done some mental gymnastics to come up with that one.

Whew.

Maybe you should kill yourself and set the example, Mr. Eugenicist.

Well I am setting the example, I am not having any children, in the mean time I see all kinds of darkies around here with 5 or 6 children each and then they claim they're poor and oppressed. Well, can't they keep their genitals in check?
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a FACT!

It's the welfare laws that allow it, they just found a way to jump through loopholes.

Sound familiar?

The more kids they have, apparently the less cheaply they have to live, plus they have the pride of having lots of their very own genetic kids.

Meanwhile others work themselves so hard, when the women take a breather to have kids about age 35, their fertility is mostly behind them.
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
11/08/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
When food stamps were first expanded nationally in the 1970s, just 1 in 50 Americans participated; today the figure is almost 1 in 7. The program has doubled in size since 2008 and quadrupled since 2001.
Food stamps are one of nearly 80 means-tested federal welfare programs, including 17 for nutritional support. Collectively, these programs cost $700 billion annually, plus $200 billion in state contributions.
From 2001 to 2006 the food stamp budget doubled, even as unemployment remained around five percent.
Food stamps make up 80 percent of the current farm bill, costing $770 billion over the next 10 years.
Food stamp spending is projected to remain permanently and significantly above pre-recession levels.
Were food stamp spending returned to pre-recession (2007) levels, and increased at the rate of inflation, it would produce 10-year savings of $340 billion. The current farm bill calls for only $4 billion in savings.
The rapid increase in assistance is remarkably similar to the rapid decrease in the ratio of workers to Social Security/Medicare recipients, and it’s just as unsustainable. It’s also a demonstration of how absurd the program has become. We are the wealthiest nation on Earth, and yet 1 in 7 Americans have to get food assistance? More than 40% of us don’t pay federal income taxes, which means the burden of these costs fall on fewer and fewer Americans as well — about 4 in 7, if that. That kind of ratio will lead us to the same entitlement crunch we’re already barreling toward with Social Security and Medicare

[link to hotair.com]

----

So we have $770 billion dollars in food stamp programs alone, that's upwards of a trillion dollars in that one program alone.

It's unsustainable. No way around that.

Recipients have DOUBLED in size since Obama took office.

Well, here we go for another 4 years. Will it double again?
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

The poor are not the problem, it is Corporate Welfare that is destroying this Nation!

That and the Fractional reserve fiat banking system, but nearly everyone uses it, so, in effect, we are all to blame.

Demand lawful money per 12-USC 411 and end fractional reserves that finance ALL OF IT!

Your type also say "oh don't blame the illegals coming here raping and murder everyone only blame the politicians".

You don't give parasites are free pass, doesn't matter if they're a parasite company or some parasite that don't want to work, they're both parasites they BOTH need to be stopped.

People like you are the problem here because you are hampering the efforts to take away both groups by cutting the spending on them both. F*** both parasitegroups.

That has been the death of your land just like it's the death of my own country, all this sparing some of the criminals.

"Oh but his crime is much less serious", both crimes are serious both needs to be prosecuted. All of them, companies and people parasite, all of them needs to go to jail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22832998

This. You are standing up and resisting the misdirection, and I thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 895485
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
People don't complain too much about it because the amounts are so massive they cannot comprehend it. It causes cranial reboot and then they go onto something else.

Corporate welfare is also disguised. They call it "bailouts" or "job saving initiatives" or "tax incentives" or "cultural investments". In reality its taking from the productive to pump up the unproductive.

The drone factories (public school system) teaches the drones that this is OK. They can't relate to it so they never really think about it.

However, on a personal level, the drones can understand when someone is raping the system for $400 or $500 a month while they work under the table.

"It must be nice..." or "I shoudl just quite and go on welfare..." are the comments because they understand it.

They don't understand the Solyndra bankruptcy and all that profited from that and the battery company that developed hi-cap batteries, went broke and now is selling the technology to China.

The fact is, our population has always been mostly drones. There are only a few of us that think about anything more than our next meal, our next sex or our next ballgame.

...very few of us.

We are the 3% and on 1% of the 3% rule the earth because about 1% of the 3% are psychopaths that don't care about anyone in the world except them.

The other 99% of the 3% have compassion and we don't feel its right to continually rob the earth (and the drones).

The makeup of society is becoming more and more settled into this trend.

97% Drones
2.9% Thinking, hardworking people (like most of you)
.1% Psychopathic Elite

If you thought all this control was about something more honorable or complex than cash, you would be wrong. They don't care about your safety, your survival or your health. They care about the labor you produce (and its subsequent conversion to fiat currency) and then they figure out a way to get it to themselves. Call it "laundering" if you want. They need your approval and they do it by calling it the aformentioned code words.

Even "assistance" is code. Its "booty" or "stolen goods" or "fencing". They steal your property (the fruits of your labor) via the code word called "taxes" then they launder it through Solyndra schemes and then they spend it.

Anybody that is surprised by this and doesn't believe it is a drone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27057831
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have seen welfare work , and i have seen the many abuses, and failures, my old gf went to school rasied 3 chillen and make something for herself, and my neighbor who is fat drunk and stupid plus lazy as hell , abuse the system for years him i resent .her i respect, there are always 2 sides to every issue.
Steve8511

User ID: 3152525
United States
Report Abusive Post
The handout people just elected Obama again....

And Morons actually believe the Gov handouts money to all corporations and oil companies.

Oil companies for example when Obama tells stupid people about them- he never tells how the gov and the state get most of your money. Or that these “subsidies” he talks about are taxes and he wants more of their money for nothing!
If I had a successful business I’d like to keep the money I earn just like they do!!

But Obama uses the smoke screen of the more he takes from the evil corporations he gives to the lazy hordes who voted for him…..when in fact he enslaves them.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
Report Abusive Post

:THISS:

Here's a concept. Thousands year old cultures HAVE WORKED IT OUT to create everything we have failed doing...then again, the u.s. is only 236 years old greenstick adolescentwith a tendency to blow things up and kill lots of people.

Take a look at Norway, Iceland and about 98 other countries that have learned you need lifeblood flowing to the entire organism to continue on. Not 1%.
Furthermore, there is a concept called mentoring the young instead of beating them down burdened by usury and no real education (Bishop McGill is still actually teaching SKILLS!).
And once a skill is learned to enter professions there are jobs and $ for research for outstanding minds.

Screw you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

Norway and Iceland don't have an underclass like we do. Though I understand that one is being imported into Norway.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

Yes they have wellfare bums, AND importing plenty third worlder to destroy the economies.

You need to go look it up, they have parasites too, whoever said they don't lied to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24395285
United States
11/08/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

As in buying votes with our tax money!

And if we object, we are the bad ones!

What nonsense.

:Crowd-Applause:

Does a farm subsidy count?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17549114

Sure it counts. Every heard of a little known corporation called Monsanto?
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
11/08/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24950699
United States
11/08/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody has a problem with helping out the vets, disabled, or elderly. It's the lazy "I deserve it" fucks we don't care to help.

We?

FU
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24950699

Yeah, people like you. Stop being a lazy fuck!

Like me? 10 year military and work 10 hour days?

You mean like that?

Scumbag
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a FACT!

Sound familiar?

The more kids they have, apparently the less cheaply they have to live, plus they have the pride of having lots of their very own genetic kids.

Meanwhile others work themselves so hard, when the women take a breather to have kids about age 35, their fertility is mostly behind them.

Even with a house full of kids, they don't make much.
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
11/08/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is a FACT!

Sound familiar?

Yes, I have. Getting rent assistance from HUD after putting their car in their kids' name, they live better than I do! Eat out more often, have total free time and full medical coverage. Meanwhile some months I have to skip my more expensive prescriptions because I can't afford them while I pay taxes for these people who live better a better lifestyle than I can afford for myself.

And yes, some people live in squalor but I think it has more to do with how they manage the government aid and other factors such as where they live.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 895485
United States
Report Abusive Post
People don't complain too much about it because the amounts are so massive they cannot comprehend it. It causes cranial reboot and then they go onto something else.

Corporate welfare is also disguised. They call it "bailouts" or "job saving initiatives" or "tax incentives" or "cultural investments". In reality its taking from the productive to pump up the unproductive.

The drone factories (public school system) teaches the drones that this is OK. They can't relate to it so they never really think about it.

However, on a personal level, the drones can understand when someone is raping the system for $400 or $500 a month while they work under the table.

"It must be nice..." or "I shoudl just quite and go on welfare..." are the comments because they understand it.

They don't understand the Solyndra bankruptcy and all that profited from that and the battery company that developed hi-cap batteries, went broke and now is selling the technology to China.

The fact is, our population has always been mostly drones. There are only a few of us that think about anything more than our next meal, our next sex or our next ballgame.

...very few of us.

We are the 3% and on 1% of the 3% rule the earth because about 1% of the 3% are psychopaths that don't care about anyone in the world except them.

The other 99% of the 3% have compassion and we don't feel its right to continually rob the earth (and the drones).

97% Drones
.1% Psychopathic Elite

If you thought all this control was about something more honorable or complex than cash, you would be wrong. They don't care about your safety, your survival or your health. They care about the labor you produce (and its subsequent conversion to fiat currency) and then they figure out a way to get it to themselves. Call it "laundering" if you want. They need your approval and they do it by calling it the aformentioned code words.

Even "assistance" is code. Its "booty" or "stolen goods" or "fencing". They steal your property (the fruits of your labor) via the code word called "taxes" then they launder it through Solyndra schemes and then they spend it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 895485

...oh, and by the way, if they don't get your approval in some way, there is a thing called Agenda 21 thats coming.

For those that don't understand or know about Agenda 21, I recommend "The Hunger Games" series of books by Suzanne Collins. Agenda 21, plain and simple. The movie doesn't really get into it as much as the books.

The Hunger Games is where we are headed when we wake up, or should I say, if we don't wake up soon enough.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
When food stamps were first expanded nationally in the 1970s, just 1 in 50 Americans participated; today the figure is almost 1 in 7. The program has doubled in size since 2008 and quadrupled since 2001.
Food stamps are one of nearly 80 means-tested federal welfare programs, including 17 for nutritional support. Collectively, these programs cost $700 billion annually, plus $200 billion in state contributions.
From 2001 to 2006 the food stamp budget doubled, even as unemployment remained around five percent.
Food stamps make up 80 percent of the current farm bill, costing $770 billion over the next 10 years.
Food stamp spending is projected to remain permanently and significantly above pre-recession levels.
Were food stamp spending returned to pre-recession (2007) levels, and increased at the rate of inflation, it would produce 10-year savings of $340 billion. The current farm bill calls for only $4 billion in savings.
The rapid increase in assistance is remarkably similar to the rapid decrease in the ratio of workers to Social Security/Medicare recipients, and it’s just as unsustainable. It’s also a demonstration of how absurd the program has become. We are the wealthiest nation on Earth, and yet 1 in 7 Americans have to get food assistance? More than 40% of us don’t pay federal income taxes, which means the burden of these costs fall on fewer and fewer Americans as well — about 4 in 7, if that. That kind of ratio will lead us to the same entitlement crunch we’re already barreling toward with Social Security and Medicare

[link to hotair.com]

----

So we have $770 billion dollars in food stamp programs alone, that's upwards of a trillion dollars in that one program alone.

Corporate welfare = MANY, MANY trillions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen welfare work , and i have seen the many abuses, and failures, my old gf went to school rasied 3 chillen and make something for herself, and my neighbor who is fat drunk and stupid plus lazy as hell , abuse the system for years him i resent .her i respect, there are always 2 sides to every issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27057831

"chillen" heh

You respect her for having everyone else pay to raise her 3 chillen ?

I don't. She should have kept her legs closed if she didn't have a plan to pay to raise them. Now I know shit happens, but still it's not a good thing. If divorce there is child support. And so on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
11/08/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is the economy itself.

Go ahead find petty abusers while the 1% make off with multi-trillions, you guys would rather put a knot of hatred in your bellies how incredibly boneheaded.

Ground has crumbled under our feet, while you're getting shafted hard in the a$$.
just, WOW!
It's your funeral.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20901334
United States
11/08/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22832998

This. You are standing up and resisting the misdirection, and I thank you.

You are both IGNORANT, if you endorse the Federal Reserve System, you are just as much to blame for the debt and slave system it creates.

I am sick of the "working class" which I am, trying to blame others when they, in fact, are the group with the largest numbers, this means they (you) have the ability to STOP IT.

Demand lawful money and you will have an effect on the entire system.

Pointing fingers at others and not seeing YOUR personal role in all this is the problem, not the solution.

Misdirection, my ass, pointing to the people with the power to change by changing YOUR OWN ACTIONS, yes.

Demand lawful money per 12 usc 411 on every bank transaction and you will have a positive effect, everything else is misdirection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19202196
United States
11/08/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
who said I didn't have a problem with both receiving gov assistance?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

That is a FACT!

Sound familiar?

Yes, I have. Getting rent assistance from HUD after putting their car in their kids' name, they live better than I do! Eat out more often, have total free time and full medical coverage. Meanwhile some months I have to skip my more expensive prescriptions because I can't afford them while I pay taxes for these people who live better a better lifestyle than I can afford for myself.

And yes, some people live in squalor but I think it has more to do with how they manage the government aid and other factors such as where they live.

People have learned how to jump through loopholes by watching others do it.

The US government is setting a remarkable example, eh?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

...very few of us.

97% Drones
.1% Psychopathic Elite

...oh, and by the way, if they don't get your approval in some way, there is a thing called Agenda 21 thats coming.

For those that don't understand or know about Agenda 21, I recommend "The Hunger Games" series of books by Suzanne Collins. Agenda 21, plain and simple. The movie doesn't really get into it as much as the books.

The Hunger Games is where we are headed when we wake up, or should I say, if we don't wake up soon enough.

The Hunger Games (books, I never watch the movies and am always disappointed if I do) are already here.

We don't have tracker-jacker venom, but we do have protein uptake regulator drugs that can be used effectively to create some memories and wipe out others. Just one example.

I read those books and said "yes this is the truth NOW."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
11/08/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hotair.com]

----

And I now present a study that says your study is full of shit. Have one of these, please

bsflag
[link to abcnews.go.com]

And raise you one that says the corporate fat cats are fucking the country over

[link to www.cato.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17537156
Australia
11/08/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

The idea that we are being over populated and we need to stop is just creepy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17537156

We're overpopulated in the sense that there's more people than we can work to provide for. For instance, if we wanted to give a 1st world, middle class life to every person in this world, the 7 billion of them, we wouldn't have enough resources. And in the meantime the less developed, poorer and more ignorant peoples of this world keep breeding at high rates. We're not heading to any utopia following this path, we're heading for more conflict.

Man you have really done some mental gymnastics to come up with that one.

Whew.

Maybe you should kill yourself and set the example, Mr. Eugenicist.

Well I am setting the example, I am not having any children, in the mean time I see all kinds of darkies around here with 5 or 6 children each and then they claim they're poor and oppressed. Well, can't they keep their genitals in check?

You have been brainwashed.

GLP