White Identity: The Cultural Hijacking of America

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27278927
Germany
11/08/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: White Identity: The Cultural Hijacking of America

You are the dumbass, because you assume I'm german and have anything to do with Hitler. Can't you see how fucking brainwashed you are ? Btw what race did Hitler wanted to preserve ? Think about it stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27278927

Yet you're accusing me of same thing, dumbass.

Go start another holocaust so we can come and nuke your ass.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Are you really that dumb or just trolling ?

I haven't accused you of anything until you started to call me brainwashed. You are one dumb piece of shit mate.

You won't nuke shit, because your masters know better. Now keep on being a good slave to them and shut up.

Funny. I thought you're the troll one. Let's agree that we're both idiots and we move on. Ok?

Now go snort some :BlueMeth:

Whatever then. I can agree with that, because I'm also a idiot from time to time.

I don't snort anything though. Btw nice try.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
Report Abusive Post

Whites invented everything ? What is this thread ? A contest for whoever posts the dumbest comment ever ?

Whites merely stole everything and combined them. That's it. Besides that, most so called high technology existed in ancient times and was just lost because of wars.

Excactly..

Whites came last and stole many of the ancient secrets...I mean really even modern academics are starting to admit that most of the major discovaries of the Western World did not originate in the West...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's a Jewish scheme. There's so much evidence it's not even funny. It's to complex to go into detail here.
 Quoting: jack of all trades

This guy is correct as much as I hate to admit it. My brother inlaw is Jewish as are many of my friends. It's tough to accuse a culture that you love is such a heinous crime against humanity.

But alas, there is no question and no doubt. The research has been completed and vetted. The consensus is clear. For beginners I refer you to Kevin McDonald and his superb thesis on the massacre of the white male. His book is Culture Of Critique and it is mandatory reading for white and black alike.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27297284

the adult wite debbil was the bulwhark of the family unit, and had to be discarded to expose women and children to the gummint santa. It was far easier to totally destroy the black male, that took about 15 minutes over lunch

As long as you refuse to believe what and who the threat is, and why it exists at all there is no possible rescue.

This isnt about hate or anyone, it's about keeping those naturally predisposed to subversion kept away from access to the 'destruct button'
For the most part it's too late.
Artlicious

User ID: 16923663
United States
11/08/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
A few of these people would question which culture was hijacked in America:

Native American Tribes and Languages

A
A'ananin (Aane), Abenaki (Abnaki, Abanaki, Abenaqui), Absaalooke (Absaroke), Achumawi (Achomawi), Acjachemen, Acoma, Agua Caliente, Adai, Ahtna (Atna), Ajachemen, Akimel O'odham, Akwaala (Akwala), Alabama-Coushatta, Aleut, Alutiiq, Algonquians (Algonkians), Algonquin (Algonkin), Alliklik, Alnobak (Alnôbak, Alnombak), Alsea (Älsé, Alseya), Andaste, Anishinaabe (Anishinabemowin, Anishnabay), Aniyunwiya, Antoniaño, Apache, Apalachee, Applegate, Apsaalooke (Apsaroke), Arapaho (Arapahoe), Arawak, Arikara, Assiniboine, Atakapa, Atikamekw, Atsina, Atsugewi (Atsuke), Araucano (Araucanian), Avoyel (Avoyelles), Ayisiyiniwok, Aymara, Aztec

B
Babine, Bannock, Barbareño, Bari, Bear River, Beaver, Bella Bella, Bella Coola, Beothuks (Betoukuag), Bidai, Biloxi, Black Carib, Blackfoot (Blackfeet), Blood Indians, Bora

C
Caddo (Caddoe), Cahita, Cahto, Cahuilla, Calapooya (Calapuya, Calapooia), Calusa (Caloosa), Carib, Carquin, Carrier, Caska, Catawba, Cathlamet, Cayuga, Cayuse, Celilo, Central Pomo, Chahta, Chalaque, Chappaquiddick (Chappaquiddic, Chappiquidic), Chawchila (Chawchilla), Chehalis, Chelan, Chemehuevi, Cheraw, Cheroenhaka (Cheroenkhaka, Cherokhaka), Cherokee, Chetco, Cheyenne (Cheyanne), Chickamaugan, Chickasaw, Chilcotin, Chilula-Wilkut, Chimariko, Chinook, Chinook Jargon, Chipewyan (Chipewyin), Chippewa, Chitimacha (Chitamacha), Chocheno, Choctaw, Cholon, Chontal de Tabasco (Chontal Maya), Choynimni (Choinimni), Chukchansi, Chumash, Clackamas (Clackama), Clallam, Clatskanie (Clatskanai), Clatsop, Cmique, Coastal Cree, Cochimi, Cochiti, Cocopa (Cocopah), Coeur d'Alene, Cofan, Columbia (Columbian), Colville, Comanche, Comcaac, Comox, Conestoga, Coos (Coosan), Copper River Athabaskan, Coquille, Cora, Coso, Costanoan, Coushatta, Cowichan, Cowlitz, Cree, Creek, Croatan (Croatoan), Crow, Cruzeño, Cuna, Cucupa (Cucapa), Cupeño (Cupa), Cupik (Cu'pik, Cuit)

D
Dakelh, Dakota, Dakubetede, Dawson, Deg Xinag (Deg Hit'an), Delaware, Dena'ina (Denaina), Dene, Dene Suline (Denesuline), Dene Tha, Diegueno, Dine (Dineh), Dogrib, Dohema (Dohma), Dumna, Dunne-za (Dane-zaa, Dunneza),

E
Eastern Inland Cree, Eastern Pomo, Eel River Athabascan, Eenou (Eeyou), Eskimo, Esselen, Etchemin (Etchimin), Euchee, Eudeve (Endeve), Excelen, Eyak

F
Fernandeno (Fernandeño), Flathead Salish, Fox

G
Gabrielino (Gabrieleño), Gae, Gaigwu, Galibi, Galice, Garifuna, Gashowu, Gitxsan (Gitksan), Gosiute (Goshute), Gros Ventre, Guarani, Guarijio (Guarijío), Gulf, Gwich'in (Gwichin, Gwitchin),

H
Haida, Haisla, Halkomelem (Halqomeylem), Hän (Han Hwech'in), Hanis, Hare, Hatteras, Haudenosaunee, Havasupai, Hawaiian, Heiltsuk, Heve, Hiaki, Hichiti (Hitchiti), Hidatsa, Hocak (Ho-Chunk, Hochunk), Holikachuk, Homalco, Hoopa, Hopi, Hopland Pomo, Hualapai, Huelel, Huichol, Huichun, Hupa, Huron

I
Illini (Illiniwek, Illinois), Inca, Ineseño (Inezeño), Ingalik (Ingalit), Innoko, Innu, Inuktitut (Inupiat, Inupiaq, Inupiatun), Iowa-Oto (Ioway), Iroquois Confederacy, Ishak, Isleño, Isleta, Itza Maya (Itzah), Iviatim, Iynu

J
James Bay Cree, Jemez, Juaneno (Juaneño), Juichun

K
Kabinapek, Kainai (Kainaiwa), Kalapuya (Kalapuyan, Kalapooya), Kalina (Kaliña), Kanenavish, Kanien'kehaka (Kanienkehaka), Kalispel, Kansa (Kanza, Kanze), Karankawa, Karkin, Karok (Karuk), Kashaya, Kaska, Kaskaskia, Kathlamet, Kato, Kaw, Kenaitze (Kenai), Keres (Keresan), Kichai, Kickapoo (Kikapu), Kiliwa (Kiliwi), Kiowa, Kiowa Apache, Kitanemuk, Kitsai, Klahoose, Klallam, Klamath-Modoc, Klatskanie (Klatskanai), Klatsop, Klickitat, Koasati, Kolchan, Konkow (Konkau), Konomihu, Kootenai (Ktunaxa, Kutenai), Koso, Koyukon, Kuitsh, Kulanapo (Kulanapan, Kulanapa), Kumeyaay (Kumiai), Kuna, Kupa, Kusan, Kuskokwim, Kutchin (Kootchin), Kwaiailk, Kwakiutl (Kwakwala), Kwalhioqua, Kwantlen, Kwapa (Kwapaw), Kwinault (Kwinayl)

L
Laguna, Lakhota (Lakota), Lakmiak (Lakmayut), Lassik, Laurentian (Lawrencian), Lecesem, Lenape (Lenni Lenape), Lillooet, Lipan Apache, Listiguj (Listuguj), Lnuk (L'nuk, L'nu'k, Lnu), Lokono, Loucheux (Loucheaux), Loup, Lower Chehalis, Lower Coquille, Lower Cowlitz, Lower Tanana, Lower Umpqua, Luckiamute (Lukiamute), Luiseño, Lumbee, Lummi, Lushootseed, Lutuamian

M
Macushi (Macusi), Mahican, Maidu, Maina (Mayna), Makah, Makushi, Maliseet (Maliceet, Malisit, Malisset), Mandan, Mapuche (Mapudungun, Mapudugan), Maricopa, Massachusett (Massachusetts), Massasoit (Massassoit, Mashpee), Mattabesic Mattole, Maumee, Matlatzinca, Mayan, Mayo, Mengwe, Menominee (Menomini), Mescalero-Chiricahua, Meskwaki (Mesquakie), Metis Creole, Miami-Illinois, Miccosukee, Michif, Micmac (Mi'gmaq), Migueleño, Mikasuki, Mi'kmaq (Mikmawisimk), Mingo, Minqua, Minsi, Minto, Miskito (Mosquito), Missouria, Miwok (Miwuk), Mixe, Mixtec (Mixteco, Mixteca), Mobilian Trade Jargon, Modoc, Mohave, Mohawk, Mohegan, Mohican, Mojave, Molale (Molalla, Molala), Monache (Mono), Montagnais, Montauk, Moosehide, Multnomah, Munsee (Munsie, Muncey, Muncie), Muskogee (Muscogee, Mvskoke), Musqueam, Mutsun

N
Nabesna, Nadot'en (Natoot'en, Natut'en), Nahane (Nahani, Nahanne), Nahuat, Nahuatl, Nakoda (Nakota), Nambe, Nanticoke, Nantucket, Narragansett, Naskapi, Nass-Gitxsan, Natchez, Natick, Naugutuck, Navajo (Navaho), Nawat, Nayhiyuwayin, Nde, Nee-me-poo, Nehiyaw (Nehiyawok), Netela, New Blackfoot, Newe, Nez Perce, Niantic, Nicola, Niitsipussin (Niitsitapi), Nimiipuu (Nimi'ipu), Nipmuc, Nisenan (Nishinam), Nisga'a (Nisgaa, Nishga), Nlaka'pamux (Nlakapamux), Nomlaki, Nooksack (Nooksak), Nootka (Nutka), Nootsak, Northeastern Pomo, Northern Carrier, Northern Cheyenne, Nottoway, Nuu-chaa-nulth (Nuuchahnulth), Nuxalk

O
Obispeño, Ocuilteco, Odawa, Ofo, Ogahpah (Ogaxpa), Ohlone, Ojibwa (Ojibway, Ojibwe, Ojibwemowin), Oji-Cree, Okanagan (Okanogan), Okwanuchu, Old Blackfoot, Omaha-Ponca, Oneida, Onondaga, O'ob No'ok (O:b No'ok), O'odham (Oodham), Opata, Osage, Otchipwe, Otoe, Ottawa

P
Pai, Paipai, Paiute, Palaihnihan (Palaihnih, Palahinihan), Palewyami, Palouse, Pamlico, Panamint, Papago-Pima, Pascua Yaqui, Passamaquoddy, Patuxet, Patwin, Paugussett (Paugusset), Pawnee, Peigan, Pend D'Oreille, Penobscot (Pentagoet), Pentlatch (Pentlach), Peoria, Pequot, Picuris, Piegan (Piikani), Pima, Pima Bajo, Pipil, Pit River, Plains Indian Sign Language, Pojoaque, Pomo (Pomoan), Ponca, Poospatuck (Poosepatuk, Poospatuk, Poosepatuck), Popoluca (Popoloca), Potawatomi (Pottawatomie, Potawatomie), Powhatan, Pueblo, Puget Sound Salish, Purisimeño, Putún

Q
Quapaw (Quapa), Quechan, Quechua, Quilcene, Quileute, Quinault, Quinnipiac (Quinnipiack), Quiripi

R
Raramuri, Red Indians, Restigouche, Rumsen, Runasimi

S
Saanich, Sac, Sahaptin, Salhulhtxw, Salinan, Salish, Samish, Sandia, Sanish (Sahnish), San Felipe, San Ildefonso, San Juan, Sanpoil, Santa Ana, Santa Clara, Santiam, Santo Domingo, Saponi, Sarcee (Sarsi), Sastean (Sasta), Satsop, Savannah, Sauk, Saulteaux, Schaghticoke (Scaticook), Sechelt, Secwepemc (Secwepmectsin), Sekani, Selkirk, Seminoles, Seneca, Seri, Serrano, Seshelt, Severn Ojibwe, Shanel, Shasta (Shastan), Shawnee (Shawano), Shinnecock, Shoshone (Shoshoni), Shuar, Shuswap, Siksika (Siksikawa), Siletz, Similkameen, Sinkiuse (Sincayuse), Sinkyone, Sioux, Siuslaw, Skagit, Skicin, S'Klallam, Skokomish, Skraeling, Skwamish, Slavey (Slave, Slavi), Sliammon (Sliamon), Sm'algyax, Snichim, Snohomish, Songish, Sooke, Souriquois (Sourquois), Southeastern Pomo, Southern Paiute, Spokane (Spokan), Squamish, Sqwxwu7mesh, Stadaconan, St'at'imcets (St'at'imc), Stockbridge, Sto:lo, Stoney, Straits Salish, Sugpiaq, Suquamish, Susquehannock, Suwal, Swampy Cree, Swinomish

T
Tabasco Chontal, Tachi (Tache), Taensa, Tahltan, Tagish, Tahcully, Taino, Takelma (Takilma), Takla, Taltushtuntude, Tamyen, Tanacross, Tanaina, Tanana, Tano, Taos, Tarahumara, Tataviam, Tauira (Tawira), Teguime, Tehachapi, Ten'a, Tenino, Tepehuano (Tepecano), Tequistlateco (Tequistlatec), Tesuque, Tetes-de-Boules, Tewa, Thompson, Tigua, Tillamook, Timbisha (Timbasha), Timucua, Tinde, Tinneh, Tiwa, Tjekan, Tlahuica (Tlahura), Tlatskanie (Tlatskanai), Tlatsop, Tlicho Dinne, Tlingit, Tohono O'odham, Tolowa, Tongva, Tonkawa, Towa, Tsalagi (Tsa-la-gi), Tsattine, Tsekani (Tsek'ehne), Tsetsehestahese, Tsetsaut, Tsilhqot'in (Tzilkotin), Tsimshian (Tsimpshian), Tsitsistas, Tsooke, Tsoyaha, Tsuu T'ina (Tsuutina), Tualatin, Tubar (Tubare), Tubatulabal, Takudh, Tulalip, Tumpisa (Tümbisha, Tumbisha), Tunica, Tupi, Tuscarora, Tutchone, Tutelo, Tututni, Tuwa'duqutsid, Twana, Twatwa (Twightwee)

U
Uchi (Uche, Uchee), Ukiah (Ukian, Uki, Ukia), Ukomnom, Umatilla, Unami, Unangan (Unangax), Unkechaug (Unquachog) Upper Chehalis, Upper Chinook, Upper Cowlitz, Upper Tanana, Upper Umpqua, Ute

V
Ventureño, Virginian Algonkin

W
Wailaki (Wailakki), Wailatpu (Waylatpu), Walapai, Walla Walla, Wampano, Wampanoag, Wanapam, Wanki (Wangki), Wappinger, Wappo, Warijio (Warihio, Warijío), Warm Springs, Wasco-Wishram, Washo (Washoe), Wazhazhe, Wea, Wenatchi (Wenatchee), Wendat, Weott, Western Pomo, Whilkut, White Clay People, Wichita (Witchita), Wikchamni, Willapa (Willopah), Winnebago, Wintu (Wintun), Wishram, Witsuwit'en (Witsuwiten), Wiyot (Wi'yot, Wishosk), Wolastoqewi (Wolastoqiyik), Wyandot (Wyandotte)

Y
Yakama (Yakima), Yanesha, Yaquina (Yakonan, Yakon), Yavapai, Yawelmani, Yaqui, Yinka Dene, Yneseño (Ynezeño), Yocot'an, Yokaia (Yakaya), Yokuts (Yokut, Yokutsan), Yoncalla (Yonkalla), Yowlumni, Ysleño, Ysleta del Sur, Yucatec Maya (Yucateco, Yucatan), Yuchi (Yuchee) Yuki (Yukian), Yuma, Yupik (Yu'pik, Yuit), Yurok (Yu'rok)

Z
Zapotec, Zia, Zimshian, Zoque, Zuni
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18355109

give them facts and all they can come up with is crickets
just the way it goes around here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22065826

^^THIS^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26465420
United States
Report Abusive Post
Cant have world government with a strong racially concentrated population. We shall promote promiscuity in American culture and show them images of interracial relationships. Monkey see monkey do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26635722
United States
Report Abusive Post
I believe it is a Jewish scheme. Most of the liberal shit head Jews are atheists, or satanic callabists, and communists.

They like to identify themselves with other minorities and hate whites with a passion. They blame all whites for the Nazis.

They have infiltrated our Hollywood, our music industry, our banking, so they have steered our entire society into the sewer.

They are the ones that have destroyed our nation.

I'm not saying ALL Jews are evil. The ones that actually still believe in God are probably not as bad. It's the liberal, atheists, Kabbalistic ones that are.

I always wondered why they are called "The Synagogue of Satan" in the book of Revelation. Now I know...and this si coming from someone who always supported Israel, and abhorred what happened in Nazi Germany...but I can't get past the facts. When tracing down the source of our societies demise, you always run back to Hollywood, Communists, Bankers, and lots of Jewish names.

There's a lot of Satanists involved in the illuminati and the secret societies too.

Evil is as Evil does.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
11/08/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whites aren't sheeple enough for TPTB! Simple as that!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

here is the PRIMARY enemy to the Global elites:

1. whites

2. Christians

3. heterosexuals.

The White Christian Heterosexual gives the satanic elite nightmares.

They know to build THX1138 society the white christian heterosexual male must be wiped off of the earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
you snort black sperm bitch

Yet you're accusing me of same thing, dumbass.

Go start another holocaust so we can come and nuke your ass.

Are you really that dumb or just trolling ?

I haven't accused you of anything until you started to call me brainwashed. You are one dumb piece of shit mate.

You won't nuke shit, because your masters know better. Now keep on being a good slave to them and shut up.

Funny. I thought you're the troll one. Let's agree that we're both idiots and we move on. Ok?

Now go snort some :BlueMeth:

Whatever then. I can agree with that, because I'm also a idiot from time to time.

I don't snort anything though. Btw nice try.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21960714
United States
11/08/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. dude from india complaining about race in the US. lol.

2. THE GREAT AMERICAN MELTING POT.

Seriously this country has always been a place for everyone to come to and settle.

I understand your concern, but I think you are being a little hyperbolic. bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/08/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
traitor?

how is she a traitor, shes a Proud Jew bragging how she wants to END the white race,

she is a patriot to her cause,

it's not her fault that whites are stupid to a fault,

but she is exploiting it to her own, and her MASTERS, ends.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 759686

This bitch needs to burn in fire fucking traitor

its not very nice to watch the human race commit suicide of its civilised nations.

without whites (who invented everything) humanity will return to the stone age
 Quoting: Raido

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

notice she wants to destroy wite debbils but is not willing to have her people jump in the race mixing jacuzzi herself?

They never suggest they are part of the masala, they want to be the managers and rulers over it as stay 'pure' for their 'mandate' over the subhuman race
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/08/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe it is a Jewish scheme. Most of the liberal shit head Jews are atheists, or satanic callabists, and communists.

They like to identify themselves with other minorities and hate whites with a passion. They blame all whites for the Nazis.

They have infiltrated our Hollywood, our music industry, our banking, so they have steered our entire society into the sewer.

They are the ones that have destroyed our nation.

I'm not saying ALL Jews are evil. The ones that actually still believe in God are probably not as bad. It's the liberal, atheists, Kabbalistic ones that are.

I always wondered why they are called "The Synagogue of Satan" in the book of Revelation. Now I know...and this si coming from someone who always supported Israel, and abhorred what happened in Nazi Germany...but I can't get past the facts. When tracing down the source of our societies demise, you always run back to Hollywood, Communists, Bankers, and lots of Jewish names.

There's a lot of Satanists involved in the illuminati and the secret societies too.

Evil is as Evil does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26635722

Really you think it's jews??? You think like Hitler...do you know that Hitler wanted to eliminate the people of Eastern Europe after he put the jews in the camps?

There is no stoping hate..once it starts it cannot be constrained to only one set of people..

so let us say that somehow there are no jews in the world than people like you would still find somebody else to hate and so on and so forth..until you exterminate everybody who is different from you..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21960714
United States
11/08/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. whites

2. Christians

3. heterosexuals.

They know to build THX1138 society the white christian heterosexual male must be wiped off of the earth.

What? Please explain to me why the TPTB are against whites (the majority of their cube slaves are white), christians (fearing god means you are easier to control, dumbass. Also you will go die in a war easier. True story), and heterosexuals (this entire culture is very clearly geared toward heterosexuality...furthermore TPTB need couples to breed and keep up the surplus work force).

Some christians have a persecution complex. Although I agree that there is a global conspiracy to keep us enslaved, I think you just want to be special.
Da Truff!
User ID: 27308454
United States
11/08/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video is applicable to all races.

Step 1.
Increase the benefits to aliens migrants.

Step 2.
Alien migrants increase in numbers and have many children, much more than the average whites.

Step 3.
Replace the White population with a mixed collective of alien immigrants.

What is happening in the US today, is either a planned or a naturally occurring race suffocation, or cultural replacement.
You basically oust the original race, and plant your own in large numbers.
If they accomplish in overtaking the Whites in America in sheer numbers and the destruction of the white cultural identity, then it can happen anywhere else.
Imagine hordes of Whites migrating to Mexico, or South Africa, and like Muslims demanding their own laws and regulations.
Ultimately whichever race takes over America , it will destroy both itself and America.
Eventually, if people don't wake up to cultural hijacking , the civilization will collapse into itself.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27293614

All I have to say about this is, white man find you a white woman and get to fucking! Non-whites tend to have higher birth rates than you! So happy fucking!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/08/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
It has nothing to do with race. It has more to do with ideology.

For example = Jesse Jackson, Jr - [link to www.suntimes.com]

How the fuck he won the election?

That's what we're facing in USA...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another one - Obama's buddy Bill Ayers who murdered people yet he is widely embraced by faux liberals...

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26945271
United States
11/08/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a Jewish scheme. There's so much evidence it's not even funny. It's to complex to go into detail here.

The 'tribe' has managed to retain its identity as a unique and separate people for over 5000 years by this strategy. Infiltrate, then subvert, then destroy, then move on to the next victims. But, importantly, these are the very ones that Jesus, Himself, called the children of the Devil.

John 8:43-45

King James Version (KJV)

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am special,

I am Gods ACTUAL Chosen,

instead of imagined chosen because they manage a bank.

I know you dont understand Christianity, because you hate it.

Christianity is about living according to God,

that means no:

lending at interest

no homosexuals

no HOMOSEXUAL Marriages

No STEALing

now in your diseased liberal brain you see the enemy to your gay pride parade culture as white christian heterosexuals,

you are already a foot soldier for satanists and dont even know it

sucks to be you

1. whites

2. Christians

3. heterosexuals.

What? Please explain to me why the TPTB are against whites (the majority of their cube slaves are white), christians (fearing god means you are easier to control, dumbass. Also you will go die in a war easier. True story), and heterosexuals (this entire culture is very clearly geared toward heterosexuality...furthermore TPTB need couples to breed and keep up the surplus work force).

Some christians have a persecution complex. Although I agree that there is a global conspiracy to keep us enslaved, I think you just want to be special.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21960714
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

now liberals will look on this with pride
Artlicious

United States
11/08/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am special,

I am Gods ACTUAL Chosen,

that means no:

lending at interest

no homosexuals

no HOMOSEXUAL Marriages

No STEALing

now in your diseased liberal brain you see the enemy to your gay pride parade culture as white christian heterosexuals,

sucks to be you

1. whites

2. Christians

3. heterosexuals.

You are showing Pride, for thinking you were chosen.. and judging people by saying "sucks to be you", you are obviously judging others.. 2 big no-no's for anyone who follows the word of God. You might want to re-think your "chosen" status.. LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is America in 2012,

one giant sewer of satanism and evil,

Mystery Babylon,

the global elites know whats going on,

but most of you dont have a clue
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's a liberal seething with hate

because they know deep down GOD Hates them,

and their satanist lifestyle.

God loves people who follow his commandments,

no fair no fair,

the gospel according to satan and satans kids do whatever you want God wont mind,

plus arent you an atheist

i thought all you really modern lib tards were devout atheists

I am special,

I am Gods ACTUAL Chosen,

that means no:

lending at interest

no homosexuals

no HOMOSEXUAL Marriages

No STEALing

sucks to be you

1. whites

2. Christians

3. heterosexuals.

You are showing Pride, for thinking you were chosen.. and judging people by saying "sucks to be you", you are obviously judging others.. 2 big no-no's for anyone who follows the word of God. You might want to re-think your "chosen" status.. LOL
 Quoting: Artlicious
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
And this is why The satanic elites want to nuke the crap out of Russia,

its full of

Whites

Christians

and Heterosexuals

Russia as the hope of Christianity for the world.

And the USA as satans bitch,

funny how this shit works out
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/08/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

its full of

Whites

Christians

and Heterosexuals

Haha mate, you are ignorant and not just a bigot

Russia is the biggest Muslim country in Europe and no whiter than U.S.A

The truth is...Christianity is not the anwser...
Adamic Seed nli
User ID: 27234025
Canada
11/08/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are talking about cultures here, right? Not races?
The blending of cultures.
Far far too late for any of that stuff! - the last chance the white races had of taking control of the world were the Nazis, (following the lead of the early American progressives).

Now the progressives aka the 'Dems' and RHINOS - seem to be playing a devils advocate position (or are they?) - where they profess to be the champion of the minorities, because it is their only route to political power, (whilst actually creating Detroitsvilles all over America)

What are the rich white satanic elites really up to? - and are they in fact being played by the 4D entitiies who they have made their devils bargain with?

Once the US goes down the toilet:

You could have the muslims taking over the world - by demographics alone - or maybe the Chinese if they decide to flex some muscle.

Multicultural progressive NWO - probably with whites and Jews being exterminated.

............but why the f**k would they do that!?

Depending on how they play it, they could also precipitate a giant civil/race/jihadi war - with the minorities being exterminated..........................with the elites emerging from their underground cities to assume leadership of the survivors.

The last one sounds far more in keeping with the elites than any other scheme - basically the Albert Pike scenario.
 Quoting: JBG 27296946
Artlicious

United States
11/08/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's a liberal seething with hate

because they know deep down GOD Hates them,

and their satanist lifestyle.

God loves people who follow his commandments,

no fair no fair,

the gospel according to satan and satans kids do whatever you want God wont mind,

plus arent you an atheist

i thought all you really modern lib tards were devout atheists

I am special,

I am Gods ACTUAL Chosen,

that means no:

lending at interest

no homosexuals

no HOMOSEXUAL Marriages

No STEALing

sucks to be you

Quoting: Artlicious

You are definetly not "choosen".. LMAO

And no I am not an atheist.. once again you are casting your judgment.

Also I'm one the least hateful people you will ever have the joy of debating with online. ;)

God=Love=Happiness.... No room for hate or judgement in that equation.

Last Edited by Artlicious on 11/08/2012 10:49 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

its full of

Whites

Christians

and Heterosexuals

Haha mate, you are ignorant and not just a bigot

Russia is the biggest Muslim country in Europe and no whiter than U.S.A

The truth is...Christianity is not the anwser...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302314

Wonder what Muslims would do to these people...

[link to www.zombietime.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
11/08/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309798
Romania
11/08/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video is applicable to all races.

Step 1.
Increase the benefits to aliens migrants.

Step 2.
Alien migrants increase in numbers and have many children, much more than the average whites.

Step 3.
Replace the White population with a mixed collective of alien immigrants.

What is happening in the US today, is either a planned or a naturally occurring race suffocation, or cultural replacement.
You basically oust the original race, and plant your own in large numbers.
If they accomplish in overtaking the Whites in America in sheer numbers and the destruction of the white cultural identity, then it can happen anywhere else.
Imagine hordes of Whites migrating to Mexico, or South Africa, and like Muslims demanding their own laws and regulations.
Ultimately whichever race takes over America , it will destroy both itself and America.
Eventually, if people don't wake up to cultural hijacking , the civilization will collapse into itself.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27293614

this is a constant process in history. remember how the roman world was invaded by slav and germanic migrants. the present white culture is a result of that mixture 'barbaric' and roman culture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
11/08/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glad to see all the haters all bright eyed and bushytailed once again so soon after such stiff disappointment.

Having been raised in and around NYC's melting pot you know everybody had some good will more or less.
Tolerance so you can get on with life and concentrate on living.

Seriously fuck you OP. Sucking one's own balls is quite an art in the u.s..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23393274
Norway
11/08/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
South Africa tried to stay White and look what the world community did to that country.

It used to be a nice place now it is a lawless dump

I say its time for a "White Homeland" somewhere...

fuck the multi-culturalist bastards.

GLP