Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,261 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 611,495
Pageviews Today: 1,032,735Threads Today: 345Posts Today: 6,465
11:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/08/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"
That's because people know the whole election process is a joke. Been rigged for a long time now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

This^^^^^ we've all known this....so why does it always come as such a big surprise?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27179982

u guys are scaring the sheeple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25686369

why? do you think the elections on hackable computer software machines with votes counted by a Soros company in Spain among other shady companies are legitimate? Hell, the networks were calling states with 0% votes counted and no exit polls. Its a giant scam!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 759686

Yeah. Numbers don't add up right. The fact that they weren't gonna do exit polls got my attention and I thought maybe they will cheat. Maybe they did but we'd need proof it happened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
11/08/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"
I have been researching voting "irregularities" and in this state there are quite a few...

Here is the biggest story going...in Rio Rancho, NM people had to wait in such long lines, that they had to give up and go back to work...Rio Rancho is one of the few republican counties in NM, BTW.
[link to www.krqe.com]

Here's another one where a dad is mad because his son in Afghanistan didn't get an absentee ballot.
[link to www.koat.com]

These are just a couple..there are many.

I doubt if anything will change, though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/08/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
dang....he is good. What a powerful speaker, & no teleprompter required. That's how you inspire & motive people, unlike Obummer, who puts people to sleep.

Wish Alan West was president.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
dang....he is good. What a powerful speaker, & no teleprompter required. That's how you inspire & motivate people, unlike Obummer, who puts people to sleep.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308573
United States
11/08/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is rigged about it is that the electoral college handed down its vote before the total popular count was completed.

Aren't they SUPPOSED to vote with the majority of the popular vote in their designated district?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27300492

The electoral college hasn't voted yet. All you saw on tv was the newsmedia figuratively crowning a victor.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

Are you sure they haven't voted? That would be crazy insane if neither the popular vote or electoral was set in stone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27300492

"On the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December (December 17, 2012), the electors meet in their respective States to cast their votes for President and Vice President of the United States."

November 6, 2012—Election Day:

The voters in each State choose electors to serve in the Electoral College. As soon as election results are final, the States prepare seven original "Certificates of Ascertainment" of the electors chosen, and send one original along with two certified copies to the Archivist of the United States at the Office of the Federal Register.

December 17, 2012—Meeting of Electors:

The electors in each State meet to select the President and Vice President of the United States. The Electors record their votes on six “Certificates of Vote,” which are paired with the six remaining original “Certificates of Ascertainment.” The electors sign, seal and certify the packages of electoral votes and immediately send them to the Federal and State officials listed in these instructions.

December 26, 2012—Deadline for Receipt of Electoral Votes:
The President of the Senate, the Archivist of the United States, and other designated Federal and State officials must have the electoral votes in hand.

January 6, 2013—Counting Electoral Votes in Congress:
The Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes (unless Congress passes a law to change the date).

[link to www.archives.gov]
FATMANGOBOOM

User ID: 14376568
Canada
11/08/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OF course... it is because all voting and elections and even Lotteries are ALL rigged fixed... Look at sports all rigged they have been fixing boxing and baseball games for decades...

This is as old as writing... cheating in elections or lotteries was the next thing they invented after writing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24824113
United States
11/08/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
dang....he is good. What a powerful speaker, & no teleprompter required. That's how you inspire & motive people, unlike Obummer, who puts people to sleep.

He is a hero to soldiers and a natural born leader of men.

I'd like to just get a chance to shake the Colonel's hand.
Da Truff!
User ID: 27308454
United States
11/08/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to seattletimes.com]

Allen West Recount Request Suggests disturbing irregularities at Polls
 Quoting: Alibi

Where was this so-called outstanding US citizen during the 2000 election? Where was Dump-all Trump?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308573
United States
11/08/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
There might still be a possibility that Romney could steal this.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to seattletimes.com]

Allen West Recount Request Suggests disturbing irregularities at Polls
 Quoting: Alibi

Where was this so-called outstanding US citizen during the 2000 election? Where was Dump-all Trump?
 Quoting: Da Truff! 27308454

ummmm.....because TPTB would never allow a man with courage, passion, & integrity to reach the publics attention. Thought you would have known that. They (TPTB) know years in advance who they will place in the public arena.......but you are just pissed off, that Mr. West might actually drum up an equiry about how Obummer stole the election & get kicked to the curb. Too bad. Eventually the truth comes out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27210708
Thailand
11/08/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha...What a bunch of poor losers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27293871
United States
11/08/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like Alan West.

Ironic that West used the bayonet
phrase in that video

and Obama used the anti-bayonet
phrase in the first debate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1423952
Ireland
11/08/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right wingers rofl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27297123

'English' muslims: :jerkit:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12029817
United States
11/08/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
There might still be a possibility that Romney could steal this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308573

Barry beat him to it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309840
United States
11/08/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they will uncover how Obama won the election.
 Quoting: Masiro

^ This is a FACT ^

The electronic voting machine fraud, military ballot destruction, and ballot tampering, reports of which are coming in from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, are how the Democrats stole the most important election in human history.

Hitler at least genuinely won the Chancellorship.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
11/08/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Allen West, a True American...................
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21102346
United States
11/08/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Allen West is a LOSER!
TraderRob

User ID: 8968876
United States
11/08/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Allen West is wasting his time and resources. He lost the election and nothing is worse than a poor sport!
 Quoting: avanti.pensatore

There is nothing wrong with him challenging the outcome... not going to hurt anyone. These boardds of elections -- are government run and they can be influenced... even in subtle ways.

For example... in most states, you appear on the ballot in the order your name is drawn from a hat. It is well known, the the first names on the ballot for some offices get more votes -- simply because they are first. The person voting does not know who to vote for -- or doesn't care -- and simply selects the first name.

I have run for office 5 times. Five times my name has been put in a hat along with my opponents. Five times, my name has been the last one in the hat. What are the odds?

Now the last two times, I requested to be present when the names were drawn from the hat... and both times, I was given bad information and was not present when my race was in the hat... what are the odds?

I was also the anti-establishment candidate -- conservative -- and HATED by a majority in my county. No one in the county election office would of had a problem making sure I was last on the list.

In the two elections where there were a number of candidates and the first TWO were elected -- I lost. The three others, I had an opponent but I worked so hard at getting my name out that I won anyway. I had major name recognition -- my opponents did not campaign at all.
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1526270
United States
11/08/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hahahaha! What a bunch of sore losers! Oh yeah, Alan West is a fine speaker! LMAO! Everyone in the world is an effin' commie to him. What a bunch crapola.

That guy's got some serious issues, and so do the rest of you sore losers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24046300
United States
11/08/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Allen West is a LOSER!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21102346

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14564403
United States
11/08/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be careful for what you ask for.
krinkfan

User ID: 1527832
United States
11/08/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
remember that big cry baby Al "man-bear-pig" Gore in the 2000 election that was pissing himself to declare a recount?

ya, losers are everywhere but West is a leader. gore is a loser.
"the thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted every day is starting to rapidly disappear."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27307815
United States
11/08/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happans if the voting machines are fixed ?
Look at the stories from N.C, Ohio,Colorado, NV..people votong for Romney and Obama name came up. What ever happaned with that ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17040466
United States
11/08/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The vote tally does not matter. The election was called before most of the votes were counted. We are now in a totalitarian police state and there is nothing West can do about it short of full scale revolution.
a helpless lamb

User ID: 2713836
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
More crying because Mitt didn't win. New flash: America is changing and Republicans better adapt or die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3159766
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

fatlady
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2223492
United States
11/08/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought the SCOTUS overruled state recounts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26077784
United States
11/08/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
More crying because Mitt didn't win. New flash: America is changing and Republicans better adapt or die.
 Quoting: a helpless lamb

Wtf! Die?!? You have some news/Plans you would like to share. Must be a Brownshirt I take it?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hahahaha! What a bunch of sore losers! Oh yeah, Alan West is a fine speaker! LMAO! Everyone in the world is an effin' commie to him. What a bunch crapola.

That guy's got some serious issues, and so do the rest of you sore losers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1526270

what's the matter, afraid Obummer & the fake win, will get your man kicked out, & oh, you will have to give back your free phone.sheep
a helpless lamb

User ID: 2713836
United States
11/08/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: a helpless lamb

Wtf! Die?!? You have some news/Plans you would like to share. Must be a Brownshirt I take it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26077784

My god you're overly dramatic.

GLP