Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,510,728
Pageviews Today: 2,188,984Threads Today: 600Posts Today: 12,041
05:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24824113
United States
11/08/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"
More crying because Mitt didn't win. New flash: America is changing and Republicans better adapt or die.
 Quoting: a helpless lamb

Not happening. 4 more years of my foot in your ass and my mouth telling the world about barry's suck.
Eagle # 1
User ID: 26913454
United States
11/08/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"
WOW ! He calls a spade a spade ! We need a lot more like him, and THAT is WHY they 'cocked the count' to oust him !

Of course it WON'T happen, because they would find the machines WERE fixed, and the counts fraudulent !

That might bring the WHOLE Bammy election down around their ears.

My thought was .... as Israel owned firm, was giving the results from the Atlanta, Georgia that IS responsible for the final tallies, to AVOID riots/problems with a Bammy loss, there would be a challenge to the entire election that would drag out for a couple of months, raising the boiling point SLOWLY, to avoid a reason for the blacks to riot !

MAYBVE THIS IS IT !

Eagle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27279611
Canada
11/08/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gee no kidding.

The FBI should be investigating but no way that happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26913454
United States
11/08/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515187
United States
11/08/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24046300

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27307469

repubs need to talk of their values of what it is to be american... old school and make it cool... otherwise, the sheep wil keep grazin on the jayzee and slick social media brainwashing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1898146

there will be a correction come 2014. wait and see.
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 24639180
United States
11/08/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's been a hell-a-lota silence on GLP the last couple of days about the idea that the votes were rigged.

I think everyone is waiting to see if something will surface in that regard.
 Quoting: ehecatl

I think we are still numb and in shock.
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515187
United States
11/08/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to seattletimes.com]

Allen West Recount Request Suggests disturbing irregularities at Polls
 Quoting: Alibi

there was definitely fraud in this election. the colonel will get to the bottom of it. The republican establishment is afraid of allan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14191002
United States
11/08/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's because people know the whole election process is a joke. Been rigged for a long time now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

yep, I finally, for the first time in my life, felt I was a sheeple..."go out and make my voice heard," bullshit, what a joke...just make sure you all of your own house in order going into the next few years...the spending and immoralization that is occurring will bring the US of A down....it is not sustainable that 53% of the population support 47%...absolutely crazy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
11/08/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is rigged about it is that the electoral college handed down its vote before the total popular count was completed.

Aren't they SUPPOSED to vote with the majority of the popular vote in their designated district?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27300492

Yes, but their vote is supposed to be secret until it is open and certified by congress around January of nest year. No one is suppose to know any of the Electors!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342985
United States
11/08/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alan West is, himself, a "disturbing irregularity".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
11/08/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Recounts and machine siezures should be done all over America........
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's because people know the whole election process is a joke. Been rigged for a long time now.

This^^^^^ we've all known this....so why does it always come as such a big surprise?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27179982

u guys are scaring the sheeple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25686369

Some of the once sheeple are become wolves! My husband had his eye opened wide this election and when he talked to a friend, who said the election was called as he was voting! That was two that had their eyes opened wide, and everyone they talk, too! Really quit funny!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24824113
United States
11/08/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alan West is, himself, a "disturbing irregularity".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25342985

Yep.

His shirt is tucked in and he's not "bussin'(busting) a sag"

irregular, indeed.

only disturbing to douchebags.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140202
United States
11/08/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

This^^^^^ we've all known this....so why does it always come as such a big surprise?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27179982

yep, most only care when their guy loses
it's been happening for a very, very long time
since we got electronic machines that can be hacked
there is NO WAY for most voters to confirm that their vote actually went to who they actually thought they were voting for
they just need you to show up at the polls for the numbers
then they can pick who wins

funny, what did people expect?
really?
the cheating has been rampant from BOTH SIDES for a long time
who is the better cheater?
that's what it's all about
which elite faction cheats the best

maybe if people took a stand when the RNC openly cheated ron paul
instead of looking the other way and treating paul supporters like crap
we wouldn't be having this conversation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1513486
United States
11/08/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's been a hell-a-lota silence on GLP the last couple of days about the idea that the votes were rigged.

it appears in those areas, like a large city, that can swing a state, rigged voting is possible...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24046300
United States
11/08/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24046300

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27307469

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275429
United States
11/08/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

you guys don't understand. nothing will be done. it was rigged. we are under a whole different paradigm now, from here on out. you might as well kiss your old memories of america bye bye because TPTB have total control now, as much as that deeply saddens me.

there is nothing you can do. hello NWO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27296946
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yup - it all depends on the size of the democrat turnout (on which the polls were based) - I cannot believe that the dems had the same size turnout they had in 2008 - but can easily believe that the voting machines were hacked!!!
Companion to Owls
User ID: 1487421
United States
11/08/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

you guys don't understand. nothing will be done. it was rigged. we are under a whole different paradigm now, from here on out. you might as well kiss your old memories of america bye bye because TPTB have total control now, as much as that deeply saddens me.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275429

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is rigged about it is that the electoral college handed down its vote before the total popular count was completed.

Aren't they SUPPOSED to vote with the majority of the popular vote in their designated district?

The electoral college hasn't voted yet. All you saw on tv was the newsmedia figuratively crowning a victor.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

Are you sure they haven't voted? That would be crazy insane if neither the popular vote or electoral was set in stone.

"On the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December (December 17, 2012), the electors meet in their respective States to cast their votes for President and Vice President of the United States."

November 6, 2012—Election Day:

The voters in each State choose electors to serve in the Electoral College. As soon as election results are final, the States prepare seven original "Certificates of Ascertainment" of the electors chosen, and send one original along with two certified copies to the Archivist of the United States at the Office of the Federal Register.

December 17, 2012—Meeting of Electors:

The electors in each State meet to select the President and Vice President of the United States. The Electors record their votes on six “Certificates of Vote,” which are paired with the six remaining original “Certificates of Ascertainment.” The electors sign, seal and certify the packages of electoral votes and immediately send them to the Federal and State officials listed in these instructions.

December 26, 2012—Deadline for Receipt of Electoral Votes:
The President of the Senate, the Archivist of the United States, and other designated Federal and State officials must have the electoral votes in hand.

January 6, 2013—Counting Electoral Votes in Congress:
The Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes (unless Congress passes a law to change the date).

[link to www.archives.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308573

They must have changed that electing the elector on Nov, the 6, because my niece, when in college, was asked to become one she declined.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27280584
United States
11/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read stories on the news in the early voting about the electronic systems at the polls switching votes from Romney to Obama. After the election on Tuesday, one of the guys I work with out of Dallas actually witnessed this at his polling station. The issue was real and widespread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to seattletimes.com]

Allen West Recount Request Suggests disturbing irregularities at Polls
 Quoting: Alibi

Where was this so-called outstanding US citizen during the 2000 election? Where was Dump-all Trump?
 Quoting: Da Truff! 27308454

The 2000 election was no different than this election. I know it is hard to believe but we the people haven't elected a president in I don't know how many years or even if we have since the federal reserve was put in.

We would have to do some heavy research to find out!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309840
United States
11/08/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gee no kidding.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27279611

Eric Holder has the FBI busy destroying evidence in Bengali and shredding Fast and Furious documents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309840
United States
11/08/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gee no kidding.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27279611

Eric Holder has the FBI busy destroying evidence in Bengali and shredding Fast and Furious documents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27309840

Damn you autocorrect. Bengali = Benghazi.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275429

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
 Quoting: Companion to Owls 1487421

Interesting. we are so doomed. it is hard for me get my head around the fact that there is no truth and intergrity anymore, and we can expect lies and corruption from now on out.
IvantZtrooth

User ID: 21403272
United States
11/08/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot of people that think the voting is rigged, but honestly i know a lot of people that like obama for reasons that dont actually exist and when the republicans were fighting for the nomination i knew NOBODY that liked Romney. all im saying is more people liked obama personally(not JUST because he was democrat) than romney, who only had votes from republicans that didnt have a choice. if ron paul received the nomination we would have a republican in office...its your own fault you lost
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57407
United States
11/08/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
West is rather nutty, even palin doesn't come to his defense
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18344963

That's because palin has been responsible for helping to throw the last 3 elections to the demoncrats.We are now under a total dictatorship and martial law is very near.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27300492
United States
11/08/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

The electoral college hasn't voted yet. All you saw on tv was the newsmedia figuratively crowning a victor.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

Are you sure they haven't voted? That would be crazy insane if neither the popular vote or electoral was set in stone.

"On the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December (December 17, 2012), the electors meet in their respective States to cast their votes for President and Vice President of the United States."

November 6, 2012—Election Day:

The voters in each State choose electors to serve in the Electoral College. As soon as election results are final, the States prepare seven original "Certificates of Ascertainment" of the electors chosen, and send one original along with two certified copies to the Archivist of the United States at the Office of the Federal Register.

December 17, 2012—Meeting of Electors:

The electors in each State meet to select the President and Vice President of the United States. The Electors record their votes on six “Certificates of Vote,” which are paired with the six remaining original “Certificates of Ascertainment.” The electors sign, seal and certify the packages of electoral votes and immediately send them to the Federal and State officials listed in these instructions.

December 26, 2012—Deadline for Receipt of Electoral Votes:
The President of the Senate, the Archivist of the United States, and other designated Federal and State officials must have the electoral votes in hand.

January 6, 2013—Counting Electoral Votes in Congress:
The Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes (unless Congress passes a law to change the date).

[link to www.archives.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308573

They must have changed that electing the elector on Nov, the 6, because my niece, when in college, was asked to become one she declined.
 Quoting: Daughter

That makes me curious...from my knowledge electorate college is picked from a pool of people who have proven many years of voting in elections, NOT college kids.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot of people that think the voting is rigged, but honestly i know a lot of people that like obama for reasons that dont actually exist and when the republicans were fighting for the nomination i knew NOBODY that liked Romney. all im saying is more people liked obama personally(not JUST because he was democrat) than romney, who only had votes from republicans that didnt have a choice. if ron paul received the nomination we would have a republican in office...its your own fault you lost
 Quoting: IvantZtrooth

i disagree, all my friends, with the exception of 2 people hate obama. I didn't see one obama sign in our town. In the fall I traveled from New England down to Kentucky, and made a point to watch for political yard signs. I would say 98 percent of the signs I saw were for Romney.
krinkfan

User ID: 1527832
United States
11/08/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
More crying because Mitt didn't win. New flash: America is changing and Republicans better adapt or die.
 Quoting: a helpless lamb

you're right. america is changing. changing into a bunch of homosexuals and moozlim immigrants, et al and they all vote for the left. that doesn't mean the change is good.

truthfully, i think the whole republican conservative agenda about abortion is losing it for them. if the catholics could just let go of that, the republicans might just stand a chance.

i'm a conservative and could give a shit about people having abortion. until you can prove the existence of God and what life really is, it doesn't matter. let the inner city scum abort those future criminals and future welfare suckers. hooray!

"you adopt those ugly balck babies"
[link to www.wbtv.com]
"the thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted every day is starting to rapidly disappear."

GLP