Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 763,255
Pageviews Today: 1,346,324Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,856
03:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"

Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
11/08/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"
West is rather nutty, even palin doesn't come to his defense
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18344963

he isn't a politician. He says what he thinks. Politicians never rub your fur the wrong way.
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26870433
United States
11/08/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UPDATED!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Alan West wants ballots, voting machines impounded "Disturbing Irregularities"
More crying because Mitt didn't win. New flash: America is changing and Republicans better adapt or die.
 Quoting: a helpless lamb

There is a reason that you are in the red on your karma you ignorant retard. awhore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24637305
United States
11/08/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot of people that think the voting is rigged, but honestly i know a lot of people that like obama for reasons that dont actually exist and when the republicans were fighting for the nomination i knew NOBODY that liked Romney. all im saying is more people liked obama personally(not JUST because he was democrat) than romney, who only had votes from republicans that didnt have a choice. if ron paul received the nomination we would have a republican in office...its your own fault you lost
 Quoting: IvantZtrooth

I like Ron Paul but if you think that he had a chance to beat Obama, you're high.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24637305
United States
11/08/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24046300

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27307469

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24046300

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's been a hell-a-lota silence on GLP the last couple of days about the idea that the votes were rigged.

I think everyone is waiting to see if something will surface in that regard.
 Quoting: ehecatl

Or certain people in the GOP are complicit or obedient.

Romney even conceded too fast, when I think he was ahead in the popular vote, and problems with military ballots made things very challenge-able.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
More crying because Mitt didn't win. New flash: America is changing and Republicans better adapt or die.

you're right. america is changing. changing into a bunch of homosexuals and moozlim immigrants, et al and they all vote for the left. that doesn't mean the change is good.

Quoting: krinkfan

The world won't have confidence in the zoo that Obama sees as America and won't continue to subsidize it. Our job as Americans is to keep things tidy and avoid subsidizing it ourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
11/08/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27316388
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right wingers rofl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27297123

Left wingers. butt
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Commies - criscobutt:dubya:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741443
United States
11/08/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Recounts and machine siezures should be done all over America........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282278

There are so many of us who agree with you. Our country has been stolen from ALL the American people.

It's not a left/right paradigm. We are all affected by this travesty.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is rigged about it is that the electoral college handed down its vote before the total popular count was completed.

Aren't they SUPPOSED to vote with the majority of the popular vote in their designated district?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27300492

Yes, but their vote is supposed to be secret until it is open and certified by congress around January of nest year. No one is suppose to know any of the Electors!
 Quoting: Daughter

I thought the electoral college didn't even meet yet. So nothing about this election is official and final yet. But if you can count which electors are appointed to the electoral college, and they are bound in their first ballot vote, then if someone has 270 you say you're sure that person will win.

Did they change this process now? I'd be surprised if so.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17074685
United States
11/08/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first of two injunction hearings filed by U.S. Rep. Allen West demanding recounts in St. Lucie County and Palm Beach County will be at 5 p.m. today.

West filed injunctions against the supervisors of elections in Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties to impound their voting machines and paper ballots used in the District 18 election. Martin County Supervisor of Elections Vicki Davis said her office wasn’t included, however.

A hearing on West’s Palm Beach County motion is scheduled for Thursday at 5 p.m. His St. Lucie County motion is scheduled for a hearing Friday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/08/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know a lot of people that think the voting is rigged, but honestly i know a lot of people that like obama for reasons that dont actually exist and when the republicans were fighting for the nomination i knew NOBODY that liked Romney. all im saying is more people liked obama personally(not JUST because he was democrat) than romney, who only had votes from republicans that didnt have a choice. if ron paul received the nomination we would have a republican in office...its your own fault you lost
 Quoting: IvantZtrooth

i disagree, all my friends, with the exception of 2 people hate obama. I didn't see one obama sign in our town. In the fall I traveled from New England down to Kentucky, and made a point to watch for political yard signs. I would say 98 percent of the signs I saw were for Romney.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275429

I saw far fewer Obama signs in Texas as well.
ISLANDIA

User ID: 1483387
United States
11/08/2012 01:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Allens West District is in the Heart of the Tea Party Movement here in North Palm Beach County/Souther Martin County.

He is well liked, most Democrates belived that his opponent had little or no chance of winning.

The polls also supported this belief that West was going to slaughter Murphy his oposition.

This outcome that Murphy is the winner is so difficult to accept that you will soon be called a Conspiracist for beliving so.

You would have to belive that more than one "party" is part of the plan

Lets see wher this all leads...

H- Bomb spectato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26371673
United States
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
In 1992 it's the economy, stupid. Now it's reproductive rights, stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
11/08/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Allens West District is in the Heart of the Tea Party Movement here in North Palm Beach County/Souther Martin County.

He is well liked, most Democrates belived that his opponent had little or no chance of winning.

The polls also supported this belief that West was going to slaughter Murphy his oposition.

This outcome that Murphy is the winner is so difficult to accept that you will soon be called a Conspiracist for beliving so.

:H- Bomb spectato:
 Quoting: ISLANDIA

:H- Bomb spectato:
 Quoting: ISLANDIA

Insert Romney and Obama and this reads exactly like Fox news.
krinkfan

User ID: 1527832
United States
11/08/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Recounts and machine siezures should be done all over America........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282278

There are so many of us who agree with you. Our country has been stolen from ALL the American people.

It's not a left/right paradigm. We are all affected by this travesty.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741443

and with that...we all saw the video from the guy that recorded his electronic machine that voted for romney even though he checked obama.

as much as i wanted romney to bet barry, i only want it if its the truth. lies are unacceptable under any circumstance.

its becoming more and more obvious ever day that our existence is a lie. too many americans take the blue pill (matrix referenced, not political blue). when the shit storm hits, they are the ones that will not survive.
"the thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted every day is starting to rapidly disappear."
my2centsworth

User ID: 342233
Canada
11/08/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's because people know the whole election process is a joke. Been rigged for a long time now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

This^^^^^ we've all known this....so why does it always come as such a big surprise?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27179982

If that is so, then why were there so many people posting negative comments about having UN oversight of the election sites?
krinkfan

United States
11/08/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's because people know the whole election process is a joke. Been rigged for a long time now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24473407

This^^^^^ we've all known this....so why does it always come as such a big surprise?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27179982

If that is so, then why were there so many people posting negative comments about having UN oversight of the election sites?
 Quoting: my2centsworth

because the UN is not welcome here, at all. period. end of story.

they are viewed as the body of the beast, at least by myself.
"the thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted every day is starting to rapidly disappear."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24614975
United States
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
What happans if the voting machines are fixed ?
Look at the stories from N.C, Ohio,Colorado, NV..people votong for Romney and Obama name came up. What ever happaned with that ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27307815

Nothing happned with that, Obama got the votes and they counted them as votes for obama. They didn't fix anything but the election.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18581143
United States
11/08/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a reason that you are in the red on your karma you ignorant retard. awhore
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26870433

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26966470
United States
11/08/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the elections are all rigged but you wouldn't care about it if your choice won. Typical.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18006663
United States
11/08/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
We will never know the truth and when we do it'll be too late. NWO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/08/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to seattletimes.com]

Allen West Recount Request Suggests disturbing irregularities at Polls
 Quoting: Alibi

He thinks he's relevant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25574275
United States
11/08/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where the hell was Alan and Dumb-down Trump during the election of 2000? It seems it only suits them well when it doesn't go their way!
 Quoting: Da Truff! 27308454

Let's see here...LT. COL. Allen West would have likely been at his post somewhere with the II Marine Expeditionary Force. Does he have to fight all your battles for you?!
ShillsRUs

User ID: 1711725
United States
11/08/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right wingers rofl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27297123

This.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27315428
United States
11/08/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
West is complaining about HIS LOSS, dumbasses. He is whining his ass was kicked to the street, even though he should be in a military prison and never in Congress because he is a war criminal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27300636

everyone in Congress is a war criminal...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/08/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree, there probably are DISTURBING IRREGULARITIES.

But...what do YOU think will actually come of this? BE HONEST...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080388
United States
11/08/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they will uncover how Obama won the election.
 Quoting: Masiro

hfapplause
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25723742
United States
11/08/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, NOW they're a problem Allan West?

We haven't had a non-rigged election since voting machines were in. You've just had a deaf ear to everyone who has pointed it out.
krinkfan

United States
11/08/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they will uncover how Obama won the election.
 Quoting: Masiro

hfapplause
 Quoting: Dinkytuff

he didn't win that on his own, someone else helped win that.

thanks uncle george....

GLP