Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,958 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 386,465
Pageviews Today: 613,491Threads Today: 213Posts Today: 3,060
07:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Military absentee votes mysteriously delayed, sent back to Afghanistan, then dumped overboard before delivery...a day late

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10399507
United States
11/08/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Military absentee votes mysteriously delayed, sent back to Afghanistan, then dumped overboard before delivery...a day late
they're fighting the wrong enemy......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

pretty much
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427499
Iceland
11/08/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Military absentee votes mysteriously delayed, sent back to Afghanistan, then dumped overboard before delivery...a day late
the only way to regain respect is to behave respectably;
no-one respects a bully, if they are weak, they might 'fear' him, but your government is only a bully because you sign the dotted line - renege!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357677
United States
11/08/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
It would not have mattered. Obama was not going to lose.

People would not get behind Romney.

It took forever for me to warm up to him and I think he is a good man..

Christians wouldn't vote for mormons....

Blacks won't vote for whites

Hispanics want their free shit.

Gays don't like the GOP

Women are selfish and voted for themselves instead of what is good for the country.

And then the Ron Paul crowd was pissed off.

And many people are just sick and tired of the bickering and the two party system and simply refused to vote.

Thing is, when you help torpedo a boat that you are on, you still sink.

We all sink or swim together. By not choosing, you still made a choice.

And your choice put a Muslim in the whitehouse that is anti American.

And your choice will still have you paying more taxes and higher health care premiums. And health care taxes and higher electricity.

So suck it up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
11/08/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS ELECTION WAS SOOOOO STOLEN
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

Sounds just like "2000" election.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

Like the 2008 election to...appears if these type of people didn't steal,cheat,lie,fraud, and given free passes.. they would never accomplish a damn thing.
 Quoting: ceawaves

Republicans?!?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/08/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you people in uniform need to make this known and make it an issue with the press, your generals, and go to your House of Representative and fix the problem before the next election. Penetta should be ashamed of himself unless this election result is what he wanted and so, "accidently" helped achieve it. His friend Hillary will be running for president next time and you know damn well she isn't going to want this votes counted. Fix the problem thoroughly NOW.
-GooGooFlexy-

User ID: 16797449
United States
11/08/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The story states:

WASHINGTON, DC – Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary counts showing that they would have overturned the vote in several states and brought a victory for Governor Mitt Romney.

Really? Hundred of thousands of ballots?

According to this story, the total number of ballots sent out from critical states like Florida and Virginia to make a difference in the election even if they ALL voted for Romney and ALL the ballots were lost! lol

[link to www.humanevents.com]

And if you're gonna say it would have brought a victory for Romney, you would have to know what states the ballots were from and who they voted for, right?

This story is all based on the same exact report that has circulated on various small sites on the internet. Try googling Rear Admiral John Dawes, the supposed source quoted in the story. The only place you will find that Admiral's name is in the various re-runs of the same story.

This is just a bullshit urban myth. Don't be so gullible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27210708

colorbump
-GooGooFlexy-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6431677
United States
11/08/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
America, the beautiful.

lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27281113

I always liked Japanese people. I thought they were all loving and compassionate. I guess I was wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18355109
United States
11/08/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
pawns in the game
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27210708
Thailand
11/08/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come on you muppets, stop getting all wound up over the bullshit story.

Read the story in the link first. Now consider:

1. There were not enough absentee ballots shipped out. Even if ALL of them voted Romney and ALL of them were lost, it would not have made a difference.

2. There is no "Read Admiral John Dawes", the source quoted in the story. Try googling the name yourself.

3. The USS Kearsarge has not been the Gulf since May 2011, when she returned to port at Norfolk.

[link to www.navy.mil]

But here is the best one, quoted from the referenced story:

“It’s a shame,” Rear Admiral John Dawes said when asked for comment. “I expected a delay so I ordered that everyone cast their votes eight months ago.

So the admiral ordered everyone to cast their votes eight months ago? Now think about that for a minute....how could anyone have voted for president eight months ago? The Democrat and Repubican conventions were only three months ago, so there were no candidates and no ballots eight months ago!

Sheesh...The whole story is FAKE. And a really badly done one at that. The Admiral ordered them to vote in the presidential election EIGHT MONTHS AGO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/08/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
4 more years of filth....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19202196
United States
11/08/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
the potus is such a scummy commie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
11/08/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am pretty sure that is one of the ways OBummer won..but nobody can prove it and I doubt if anyone will do anything but discuss it..

Welcome to the USSA!

[link to www.koat.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/08/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2679163
United States
11/08/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Business as usual.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27299314

This,

And we have the gaul to tell Putin he rigged Russias elections lol
Nam Marine
User ID: 24695931
United States
11/08/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Military should do something about this voter fraud!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27165560
United States
11/08/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a fake news report. These guys are like onion news
Nam Marine
User ID: 24695931
United States
11/08/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
the potus is such a scummy commie
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19202196

clappaclappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/08/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Military should do something about this voter fraud!
 Quoting: Nam Marine 24695931

Did you even both to read the story?

Where it said:

“It’s a shame,” Rear Admiral John Dawes said when asked for comment. “I expected a delay so I ordered that everyone cast their votes eight months ago.

The Democrat and Repubican conventions were only three months ago, so there were no candidates and no ballots eight months ago!

Once again, this story is complete bullshit and badly done at that.

bsflag
SaveUSa

User ID: 21010731
United States
11/08/2012 10:36 AM

Report Abusive Post

Sounds just like "2000" election.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

No. Nothing like it at all.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/08/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a fake news report. These guys are like onion news
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27165560

Exactly. This reminds me of all those suckers that go for April fools jokes.

What a bunch of muppets.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27304459
United States
11/08/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
America, the beautiful.

lol

I always liked Japanese people. I thought they were all loving and compassionate. I guess I was wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6431677

Ask the Chinese about that.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
11/08/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go back and look at the homepage of the site that ran the story. It's a military joke blog.

[link to www.duffelblog.com]

Suckas! LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309840
United States
11/08/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

they all are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26841022

No, they all aren't.

This one was. Professionally.

1) All polling groups decided to NOT conduct exit polling, so the overwhelming Romney vote would not contradict the rigged final result.

2) Unaudited electronic voting machine software patch applied just before the voting day switching Romney to Obama votes.

3) Military ballots missing by the tens of thousands.

4) Reports from EVERYWHERE that Democrat operatives at the polls were altering ballots.

This is how legitimate wars begin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27310787
United States
11/08/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
America, the beautiful.

lol

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6431677

Ask the Chinese about that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304459

Yeah...I know. They hate them.
weewilly
User ID: 11280321
United States
11/08/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hook, line, sinker.5a
Companion to Owls
User ID: 1487421
United States
11/08/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing shocking here....

[link to www.duffelblog.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26841022

Thread: SCYTL / SOE and Electioneering
bagnarok

User ID: 11510800
United States
11/08/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satire piece, nothing more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25020296
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/08/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
He ordered them to vote 8 months ago. He did not say for who, only said they must vote.

The Admiral probably knew Obummer would play dirty and his way to help was ensure those under his command actually voted.

This excuse making it BS is twisted. The fact is the high up democrats are happy but cautious because they know what they did. Damage control will be in full swing, think about it.

Anyone discrediting this is automatically suspect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
11/08/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
VOTES? BALLOTS? laugh
in5d

User ID: 26897578
United States
11/08/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
it might have made a difference in the popular vote but unless they were delegates, it doesn't matter

GLP