Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,406 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 602,478
Pageviews Today: 1,015,850Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 6,337
11:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

McDonald's Sales Crumble All Around The World!!!

SewDucky

User ID: 23684754
United States
11/08/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: McDonald's Sales Crumble All Around The World!!!
I worked there for 5 years as a manager. I wish they would crash and burn.

I have gall bladder problems (hereditary, not diet) and the last time I ate there I had a gall bladder attack from hell. Anything that causes it to me says I, and my family, do not need to eat it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25667625
United States
11/08/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't eat at McDonalds and only their food affects me with severe abdominal cramping. I have a iron stomach, I can eat things that could make a dog puke but when it comes to McD, I am out for at least a day and no longer purchase any of their solid food products.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15766346
United States
11/08/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
MD's is really good in Japan compared to what they serve here and the stores are always cleaner too! I don't think they have ever gotten my order wrong either, not once! I miss the koroke baagaa from Japan. Damn, didn't they just have a big hiring spree not to long ago?? More job losses from the looks of things. :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4320041
United States
11/08/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about, their prices are too high for the people who regularly eat there? Do they take SNAP cards (food stamps)?
User ID: 5565494
United States
11/08/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
McDonalds is food for the poor and God knows there are enough poor people in this country.
 Quoting: thetrickybigguy

When a fami.y of four spend $50 bucks at McDonalds it is no longer affordable for the poor. No doubt that EBT cards will soon be able to be used there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 759686

They already can be used.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421478

Ill vouch for that...there was a McDonalds franchise in NE ohio some years back and they actually had an EBT machine for hot food....of course they eventually got rid of the machine, for what reasons i do not know....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1691247
United States
11/08/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you seen their prices lately? I live in the Dallas area and you can go to a decent sit down restaurant and order actual good and healthy food for less than you can eat the junk at Mc's place....
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 27301456
Greece
11/08/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let them crumble! By far the worst food i've ever eaten in my life. Haven't touched their shit for more than 10 years!
yak
bargoose

User ID: 27227281
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good. Exploiting kids, enticing them in with that retarded clown for free toys and to eat their shit food.

Hope they go bust soon.
 Quoting: bargoose

What about burger king? They do the same thing only they use the king instead of a clown. Do you hate them as well or just McDonalds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22478672

Yes, i despise them both.
On the path of least resistance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931562
United States
11/08/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't even remember the last time I ate at McDonalds, I'm over weight and love food like that but I just don't like McDonalds anymore. Food sucks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510193

I tried their breakfast - never again. Wasn't that much cheaper than a real restaurant and the sausage tasted vile. Screw me once, shame on you. My momma drowned her idiot children. There won't be a second time. Their breakfast muffin, add an egg $1. What a screwing. McD corporate are crazy if they think they can build a business selling dog food.
 Quoting: Kirk

world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries

McDonald's operates over 31,000 restaurants worldwide, employing more than 1.5 million people

McDonald's revenues grew 27 percent over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9 percent growth in operating income to $3.9 billion

Wish i was as crazy as the Mcdonalds coperation.

OP wasn't talking about 2007. I'm sure he posted this today. After the economic collapse in 2008 things are getting much worse. Even Wal Mart is having problems with profitability and their prices are at an all time high.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24182468
United States
11/08/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Over 3.20 for a fish sandwich-I just said NO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27000113
United States
11/08/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather eat an arab's turd boiled in rats piss, served on a bed of aborigine pubes with a splashing of retarded homo jizz sauce than eat at McDonalds, so i'm not really surprised...
 Quoting: GeordieLegend

Me too, and I love McDonalds!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8545334
United States
11/08/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
That Mason McDonald's is so bad for the body, wouldn't eat a hamburger from there if they paid me a buck to do it. Hope people are waking up to the nutritionally empty crap they call food.
Vaellene

User ID: 27005108
United States
11/08/2012 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
GOOD inhumane towards animals like all fast food places I hope they go out of buisness
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 27300086
United States
11/08/2012 01:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
I always thought McDonalds had a bad buisness model.

When you think of unhealthy fast food, McDonalds is ALWAYS the biggest and first to come to mind. Been that way for 25 years or so.

So burger king isn't as bad in the public eye, generally less older people eating at McDonalds and people waking up and trying to be healthier among other things drives their sales down.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1779676

a friend of mine manages one right off I-95 in holly'weird' fl and he told me that there is ALWAYS somebody at the drive thru window 24/7 so that doesn't sound like 'sales are crumbling' to me...

McDonalds is food for the poor and God knows there are enough poor people in this country.
 Quoting: thetrickybigguy

I know that McD's... Ha! Just down the road from me... I guess I am a Holly'weirdo' 5a
 Quoting: CyBerndt

that is funny and he told me today they take inventory once a week and it used to be 5K short on the take but now they got it down to about 2500 so they cut it in half but that is how much people shove in their mouths through out the day.

dude lets get a big mac and have a laugh about GLP...1rof1
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
goldenmean81

User ID: 3766604
United States
11/08/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY thing I will eat there is those chocolate dip cones. I eat healthy 99% of the time and that is my splurge. If I knew another place that had them I would not go to McDonalds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11689102
United States
11/08/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't even remember the last time I ate at McDonalds, I'm over weight and love food like that but I just don't like McDonalds anymore. Food sucks.

We use to eat there once a week.Pick up on the way home but we stopped last year.The food got worse,and the items on the value menu arent good at all anymore.What use to cost $6 or so for us to eat now averages around $15.You have to get 2 burgers on the value menu to equal the food one had before so we had to buy more to have enough.Better places to eat if you have to spend more than $5 or so there
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 27300086
United States
11/08/2012 02:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
my "uncle" told me he cannot go to McDonalds any more because there is something wierd-tasting about the meat.

A company thatis getting ready to go into bankruptcy or wanting to do an entirely new make-over, willdo things to lower sales; they die, then re-bloom with a brand, new un-recognizable face, and new name, often in the dust of the old business.

I suspect this is the reason McDonalds wants to disappear:
[link to www.youtube.com]

McDonalds will have to come back as a parking lot or a family, hamburger/beer joint etc. In other words an establishment that will have to have parents accompanying the children.

McDonalds has the best meat of all the burger joints, thus,I feel McDonalds has too much invested in too many ranches in the Rain forests to giveup meat sandwiches.
 Quoting: truth 27140421

wants to disappear?

check out this link and then tell me they are going to disappear....

[link to user.cloudfront.goodinc.com]
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22478672
United States
11/08/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I tried their breakfast - never again. Wasn't that much cheaper than a real restaurant and the sausage tasted vile. Screw me once, shame on you. My momma drowned her idiot children. There won't be a second time. Their breakfast muffin, add an egg $1. What a screwing. McD corporate are crazy if they think they can build a business selling dog food.
 Quoting: Kirk

world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries

McDonald's operates over 31,000 restaurants worldwide, employing more than 1.5 million people

McDonald's revenues grew 27 percent over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9 percent growth in operating income to $3.9 billion

Wish i was as crazy as the Mcdonalds coperation.

OP wasn't talking about 2007. I'm sure he posted this today. After the economic collapse in 2008 things are getting much worse. Even Wal Mart is having problems with profitability and their prices are at an all time high.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931562

The company, which has enjoyed a stellar few years following the economic crisis, said that its turnover had increased by 12pc to $27bn, with net income increasing 11pc to $5.5bn.

This is the ninth consecutive year that sales have increased after it suffered from a crisis of confidence at the end of the 1990s.

wouldn't appear to be so for McDonalds.

www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/90​35768/McDonalds-hits-record-27bn-turnover.html
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27033234
United States
11/08/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
McDonald’s Japan to Close 110 Stores
[link to en.rocketnews24.com]
 Quoting: tiaka9

Do the Japanese even like that type of fast food? blink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27056671

Yes. I have no idea why. Same thing in France, Mcdonalds is like a get together place. It's like Demolition Man when they go to a fancy restaurant and it's Taco Bell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24957083

On my one stop in France, at the Paris airport, I ate at the McDonalds there because it late, and it was the best Mcdonald's sandwich and fries I'd ever had. Far better than American McDonalds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11689102
United States
11/08/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
They supposedly have stopped using the pink slime in the beef.I think it was like 15% beef and 85% pink slime filler until the first quarter of 2012.Soaked in good ole ammonia to make it safe for us to eat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27033234
United States
11/08/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

If your food won't rot and disentegrate, then maybe it isn't food. It's not just mcdonalds. Leave your kraft mayonnaise out on the table for a few days and see if it decomposes.

Another hint, if insects won't eat it, it probably isn't food.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27321208
Brazil
11/08/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

MCD global comp sales -1.8%, Exp. 1.1%
[link to twitter.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Luisport

it seems that people are getting smarter!
another nice thread Luis, muito bem!
clappa
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
11/08/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather eat an arab's turd boiled in rats piss, served on a bed of aborigine pubes with a splashing of retarded homo jizz sauce than eat at McDonalds, so i'm not really surprised...

Remind me to never go to the Netherlands
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20078428

Yea, he really made his point.blink
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
s.j
User ID: 20910660
United States
11/08/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
they serve rats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22478672
United States
11/08/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
they serve rats
 Quoting: s.j 20910660

I don't know that i would call the people who eat in McDonalds rats. I would bet some of them are very nice people just looking for a quick meal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26261110
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good they peddle filth and call it food.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27326218
Turkey
11/08/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
McDonald’s Japan to Close 110 Stores
[link to en.rocketnews24.com]
 Quoting: tiaka9

lololol!!!!!!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27326218
Turkey
11/08/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

five stars and a pin for your eating pleasure.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27041005
United States
11/08/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
That clown is creepy as hell. Their so called food has no life sustaining qualities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10154529
Netherlands
11/08/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahahaha heb je ook de nederlandse vertaling?

GLP