11/08/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: new poster here cause I think you might find this interesting
30 mm is anti-tank and is used with A-10's
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13455247

Wrong 30mm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893880

This is not the 30mm shot out of the GAU-8. This is 30mm light shot from rotary craft.
Sledster

User ID: 982167
Germany

Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6209063

That would be Badger Army ammunitions.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.

Quoting: Sledster

It's Amron.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/08/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of lazy fuckers bitch about overtime during the holiday season in this economy?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304773

Hah! Beat me to it - I was just going to post a simlar sentiment. Either it stinks of bullshit or they are one bunch of lazy work-tards
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10904404

That may not be true. I always bitched about overtime and I always signed up for more on my job when available. Griping even when it's something you choose to do is pretty common. Then on payday you're happy with the check but then bitch about the added taxes taken out. Griping about anything and everything is what people do. Given a chance and a little effort and I can find reason to gripe about kittens and rainbows!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.

It's Amron.

The cartridge case is the smaller 30mm shown on the left.

[link to amteccorp.net]

Gregor Samsa

User ID: 27097263
Turkey
11/08/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today's Zaman reported that Obama's first overseas trip post-election will be to Turkey... Trip is Syria-related...

[link to www.todayszaman.com]
 Quoting: DarbyDoom

NICE DarbyDoom!!
 Quoting: novamom

If my memory serves me right his first overseas trip in 2008 was also to Turkey.

I don't think US will directly involve in Syria. But Obama and Hillary are not happy with Sergeant Erdogan's performance on Syria. They're putting pressure on him and soon it might be the case that they are finished with him.
To know means to know all. Not to know all means not to know. In order to know all, it is only necessary to know a little. But, in order to know this little, it is first necessary to know pretty much.
G.I. Gurdjieff
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25475027
United States
11/08/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
we still make stuff?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308548
United States
11/08/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in north central Wisconsin. Located not too far away from my area is an ammunition factory. The factory makes the 30mm shell casings for the Apache gunships. The company had a huge order pending the elections. If Romney did win the elections the order was going to be cancelled. If Obama won the order would go through. I heard this info around town and last night, heard the grumblings of overtime through out the Thanksgiving season. I believe that the move to do something in Syria is right around the corner. The reason I think that it is Syria is because Romney would have helped Israel with Iran. It sure as hell cant be Afghanistan, cause no matter who won the election those rounds would still go to Afghanistan.
I am just passing this along, Obama is up to something and this has me concerned.
 Quoting: soilent green

And the reason OP can not name the munitions factory or the town where it is located?? There are no munitions factories in Wisconson. This is about as dumb as: I was sitting in a bar last night near the atomic bomb factory in North Dakota and I pverheard a guy, who said he was the plutonium floor manager, and he said if Obama gets re-elected, they are going to have to add another shift.

Made up story, and poor reporting....
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/08/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
we still make stuff?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25475027

lol
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27175180
United States
11/08/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just spit-balling here but is there any chance these shell casings could be retrofitted to go on drones?

My house was GPS'd by those 2010 census goons and I've heard talk that the purpose of GPSing homes of gun-owners was to program the drones to those coordinates and take them out via "hellfire missles" when the gun confiscations begin.

I know you said the factory there makes these for Apache gunships but just wondering about the drones since Obama has openly declared his love for "Two words...PREDATOR DRONES! You think I'm joking?!"

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in north central Wisconsin. Located not too far away from my area is an ammunition factory. The factory makes the 30mm shell casings for the Apache gunships. The company had a huge order pending the elections. If Romney did win the elections the order was going to be cancelled. If Obama won the order would go through. I heard this info around town and last night, heard the grumblings of overtime through out the Thanksgiving season. I believe that the move to do something in Syria is right around the corner. The reason I think that it is Syria is because Romney would have helped Israel with Iran. It sure as hell cant be Afghanistan, cause no matter who won the election those rounds would still go to Afghanistan.
I am just passing this along, Obama is up to something and this has me concerned.

And the reason OP can not name the munitions factory or the town where it is located?? There are no munitions factories in Wisconson. This is about as dumb as: I was sitting in a bar last night near the atomic bomb factory in North Dakota and I pverheard a guy, who said he was the plutonium floor manager, and he said if Obama gets re-elected, they are going to have to add another shift.

Made up story, and poor reporting....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308548

Doesn't anybody read through the posts anymore?

The company is Amron!

Here is a link for you: [link to amteccorp.net]

The CARTRIDGE CASE in question is the small 30mm, known in the industry as 30mm light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302314
Australia
11/08/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just spit-balling here but is there any chance these shell casings could be retrofitted to go on drones?

My house was GPS'd by those 2010 census goons and I've heard talk that the purpose of GPSing homes of gun-owners was to program the drones to those coordinates and take them out via "hellfire missles" when the gun confiscations begin.

I know you said the factory there makes these for Apache gunships but just wondering about the drones since Obama has openly declared his love for "Two words...PREDATOR DRONES! You think I'm joking?!"

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27175180

A cannon on is much tidier and cheaper weapon than missiles on a drone..a cannon is much more descrete and accruate when it comes to taking out people in houses or whatever..

however why would they use a drone, it would be easier to simply gas you out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308548
United States
11/08/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.

OP said Noh Central Wisconsin, besides the fact that Badger Army Munitions is closed, its 295 miles from the Northern border of Wisconsin.

Here is a better story, Romney said that if he loses the election he was going to go live in the basement of his son's house in France and run for Prime Minister.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27175180
United States
11/08/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27175180

A cannon on is much tidier and cheaper weapon than missiles on a drone..a cannon is much more descrete and accruate when it comes to taking out people in houses or whatever..

however why would they use a drone, it would be easier to simply gas you out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302314

That's comforting. thanks. huffy
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.

OP said Noh Central Wisconsin, besides the fact that Badger Army Munitions is closed, its 295 miles from the Northern border of Wisconsin.

Here is a better story, Romney said that if he loses the election he was going to go live in the basement of his son's house in France and run for Prime Minister.

putin
Sledster

User ID: 982167
Germany
11/08/2012 10:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.

putin

Sorry OP, Badger is closed.
The plant you mentioned is in Janesville.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1028551
United States
11/08/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
30mm rounds are used specifically in the GAU avenger cannon, mounted in the A10-C Warthog 'tank-buster'. It is designed for anti-armor, and can be fired effectively from about 2 miles away at a given target. The GAU avenger has an auto-correction mechanism which compensates for bullet drop over long distances making them a deadly and accurate ballistic weapon. While they can be used on infantry, they are not designed with this purpose in mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309840
United States
11/08/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been trying to wrap my head around this all night. I cannot figure it out. The thought crossed my mind of some sort of police state, but it is too bold of a move.

God almighty...

Do you *know* who Hussein is?
He has been PLANNING TO MURDER 25 MILLION AMERICANS since the 1960s!

[link to commieblaster.com]

He bought over ONE BILLION ROUNDS OF HOLLOW POINT AMMO FOR USE ON AMERICANS:
[link to www.ammoland.com]

The 60 millions psychopaths who voted for him have just installed Stalin with better population control technology than 1984's Big Brother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27309840
United States
11/08/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
30mm rounds are used specifically in the GAU avenger cannon, mounted in the A10-C Warthog 'tank-buster'. It is designed for anti-armor, and can be fired effectively from about 2 miles away at a given target. The GAU avenger has an auto-correction mechanism which compensates for bullet drop over long distances making them a deadly and accurate ballistic weapon. While they can be used on infantry, they are not designed with this purpose in mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1028551

Very effective against National Guard units in Red states.
TraderRob

User ID: 8968876
United States
11/08/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMGAWD! What a bunch of crap, you people are soooooo gullible it isn't even funny anymore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22557883

What? Of course it is funny! You get practical hands-on experience with Mass-Paranoia... no text book hypo here.. you get to see the real deal.

Let's ASSume it is true -- Someone overhears something about an order for ammo that will only be filled if Obama wins...

Could it be this is meant for the gun shops that have lines out their doors -- lines full of paranoid people buying weapons that need ammo.

Lines that would not be there if Romney won...

No no no.... let's twist this into a 'government' is going to kill everyone paranoia thread.
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27228898
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
My guess is that they want to ramp up production for getting inventory built up before all the Obamacare mandates kick in on Jan 1. Watch how they lay them off to only 29 hours a week starting in January.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
11/08/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I could be wrong, but it might not be what you think.

Obama is going to be very busy in the next few months, with all the people jumping ship and the hearing on Benghazi going on.

There has been a different feel after this so called Election. They might use it, I don't know to stop his actions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27057831
United States
11/08/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am willing to bet my last twinkie, that president OBAMA prolly wouldnt know what the hell your talking about here, this is a wee bit below his job description, doesnt the millitary do the ordering ect.
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
11/08/2012 11:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
AC 27307504, your a heck of a quality poster... thank you for adding to this thread.
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27223124
United States
11/08/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel knows they don't the Obama's backing so they will go it alone and drag America into it whether Obama likes it or not.Its gonna be a hilarious 4 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15292827

Bullspit, Obama has been ordered by Saudi Arabia to take Iran!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

Ah, at least someone realizes who Obama bows to and who is really directing the so called "Arab Spring".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27244505
United States
11/08/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26629538

Nobody but a complete utter sheep moran believes the "shots fired from..." stories. It's bullshit they pull when they want a justification to sell the sheep a war.
Welfare Ballin

User ID: 9927807
United States
11/08/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a puppet doing his duties,
Don't blame the puppet in the white house, blame the system he came up in.

:gtable:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27198614
United States
11/08/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
You people are dumb. Romney is a hawk and Obama is an undercover hawk.

Conservatives should love Obama, he uses Reagan era, Cold War strategy. He uses the CIA to set up proxy wars.

Romney was going to be a George W Bush and pick fights for the biggest gains in military industrial complex profits. Full blown wars that would be expensive and deadly to many regular Americans serving in the military.

Hey, I am not a fan of either strategy, but Obama's is a more cost effective and is more protective of American soldiers' lives with his.

This site barely searches for the truth anymore. It is just an orgy of right/left paradigm propaganda.

Almost all war is bullshit to serve a select few at the top. Whether it be full blown or via proxy.
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/08/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of lazy fuckers bitch about overtime during the holiday season in this economy?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304773

I was kind of wondering the same thing! LOL!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430445
United States
11/08/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syria, Schmeria. Your mind is going overtime.

This is what happened. Romney had a big order, a BIG BIG order in his hand for some bombs.

But President Obama said, relax now people, all we need are some bullets, so he allowed the bullet order to go through.

So if you think about it, this is really an arms REDUCTION.

Yeah, that.

GLP