Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
11/08/2012 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: new poster here cause I think you might find this interesting
OP, give us the backside Intel from the Truck Stop! i have been monitering the short wave all day... and i have no new intel.
Pickle Suprise!
ChildOfTheKing

User ID: 25993585
United States
11/08/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you know they are not for use here in the US! It makes no sense that they would cancel them for Romney he said he has every intention of going after IRAN and Syria... this makes no sense... I guarantee these are for america when the shit hits the fan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

We are being lied to!! We have always been lied to. To avoid mass panic and chaos, they lie to us, something is coming. Something we have never seen or heard of before. WE ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
11/08/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, give us the backside Intel from the Truck Stop! i have been monitering the short wave all day... and i have no new intel.
 Quoting: Hawk-02

cheers
SewDucky

User ID: 23684754
United States
11/08/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of lazy fuckers bitch about overtime during the holiday season in this economy?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27304773

This!

Where I live, they beg for OT. Hell, they beg for PT for that matter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1539970
United States
11/08/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are going to war with Iran no matter what you think. In fact, materiel is being staged in Kuwait as we speak- trust me on this. No, my uncle didn't tell me.
Machine42

User ID: 2055677
United States
11/08/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been trying to wrap my head around this all night. I cannot figure it out. The thought crossed my mind of some sort of police state, but it is too bold of a move. I am convinced that this is intended for Syria. I have tried talking about it to some people this morning, but they are more pissed about the over time than where the rounds are going. I cant see Obama doing anything about Iran, or lifting one finger for Israel. This leaves Syria first....or us second.
 Quoting: soilent green

Obama will never attack syria he knows russia would kick his ass... besides Putin is his buddy! Im telling you this is for the USA! Read about the 7 headed beast going to war with the saints... the saints are not syria... the bible clearly states this... this if for the police state... I guarantee obama is training foreign fighters to fly helicopters somewhere in the US.

That is way later, WW3 has to happen first then the one world government will come into play and battle the saints
Lorax

User ID: 27117396
United States
11/08/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The order may not have been cancelled. Romney does not or will not know what is going on in the world. The first month of any US president is sitting at his desk reading what the fuck happen before him. Just constantly saying "I didn't know that". We see this all the time. The make all these promises (everyone thinks there lying) and find out the truth and can't do any of it. You young kids wouldn't know this but 99% of the presidents just pick up where the other ones left off. There floored by the data they were just given and walk around like zombies for 9 weeks.
Lorax
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/08/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6209063

That would be Badger Army ammunitions.
 Quoting: Sledster

I didn't think that this ammo plant was even in use anymore -- thought it was deeded to the DNR for a recreation area & has already been bulldozed?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Name the factory.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6209063

Yes...that's a damned good suggestion.

OP...NAME THE FACTORY.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

I think the OP left, he said he was going to the diner either that or he doesnt know how to turn to the second page! A lot of people think their thread dies because they dont see page 2 at the bottom

The company is Amron. The story is junk.

What OP described is NOT in line with DoD procurement process.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893880

Antigo is not North Central Wisconsin.

Baraboo *is*, however I was pretty sure that badger Ammunition was already shut down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
11/08/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
30mm rounds are used specifically in the GAU avenger cannon, mounted in the A10-C Warthog 'tank-buster'. It is designed for anti-armor, and can be fired effectively from about 2 miles away at a given target. The GAU avenger has an auto-correction mechanism which compensates for bullet drop over long distances making them a deadly and accurate ballistic weapon. While they can be used on infantry, they are not designed with this purpose in mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1028551

Very effective against National Guard units in Red states.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27309840

This is not, repeat, is not, a 30mm X 173 that is shot out of the GAU-8 on the A-10. Get it? The cartridge cases that the OP is manufacturing at Amtec (Amron) in Wisconsin are the 30mm x 113. This is a much smaller round used on the Apache helicopter chain gun.

The A10 is an armor killer, amongst other things.

The Apache is a not.

Now, the reality of this is that there is most likely a current contract in place with options, and for whatever reason, they waited until after the election to exercise that option.

That is all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
11/08/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes...that's a damned good suggestion.

OP...NAME THE FACTORY.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

I think the OP left, he said he was going to the diner either that or he doesnt know how to turn to the second page! A lot of people think their thread dies because they dont see page 2 at the bottom

Baraboo *is*, however I was pretty sure that badger Ammunition was already shut down.
 Quoting: tandym

Are you looking at the same map as me? How much more north-central can you get than Anigo.

Look, I know this industry VERY well. I know who makes these cartridge cases. For crying out loud, it's AMTEC/AMRON.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: tandym

Are you looking at the same map as me? How much more north-central can you get than Anigo.

Look, I know this industry VERY well. I know who makes these cartridge cases. For crying out loud, it's AMTEC/AMRON.

And I know Wisconsin very well -- and anyone who says that Antigo is North Central Wisconsin doesn't actually *live* there.

It is NORTHERN WISCONSIN.
Mickeyblue
User ID: 9806228
United States
11/08/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
To those who use the bible with regards to Syria, remember it clearly tells us that Damascus (the most mentioned and oldest continually occupied city on this planet) will be utterly destroyed, torn down to nothing but rubble.

It also tells us about setting the hooks into the jaws of (Russia) and dragging her into battle which will bring along with her(my opinion) Turkey and Iran. We are war baiting.
Reckless Driver

User ID: 24817147
United States
11/08/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

I figured out where this intel is coming from: Lot-Lizards!!!!

Last Edited by Reckless Driver on 11/08/2012 01:30 PM
Reckless Driver
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/08/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.usajobs.gov (secure)]

Odd because McAlester Ammo plant has posted several jobs today.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27316431
Mexico
11/08/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

for news op...
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
11/08/2012 01:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

I figured out where this intel is coming from: Lot-Lizards!!!!

Quoting: Reckless Driver

backside2
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317165
United States
11/08/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell your people they are making those shells to fire on the american people

This.iamwith
John Holmes
User ID: 25015863
United States
11/08/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has got to be a massive order. The company works 40 hours, two shifts, no OT. From what it sounds like its going to be 55 hours mandatory and a possible 3rd shift filled with temp people.

HEY

This will be the way obama increases the work force! This is great, use out of work people to build the ammo that will kill us.

doomsol rocket
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
11/08/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
To those who use the bible with regards to Syria, remember it clearly tells us that Damascus (the most mentioned and oldest continually occupied city on this planet) will be utterly destroyed, torn down to nothing but rubble.

It also tells us about setting the hooks into the jaws of (Russia) and dragging her into battle which will bring along with her(my opinion) Turkey and Iran. We are war baiting.
 Quoting: Mickeyblue 9806228

Yep. This is most likely the next item on the prophetic menu. And the event will happen overnight (with night being relative to Jerusalem).
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357677
United States
11/08/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are going to war with Iran no matter what you think. In fact, materiel is being staged in Kuwait as we speak- trust me on this. No, my uncle didn't tell me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539970

Does that mean Obama gets another Nobel Peace Prize?
el3ktra

User ID: 24621917
United States
11/08/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875736
United States
11/08/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel knows they don't the Obama's backing so they will go it alone and drag America into it whether Obama likes it or not.Its gonna be a hilarious 4 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15292827

How many fathers will be laughing when the draft is reinstated and girls are taken at age 18?

Feminists got the draft language changed years ago to
include girls.

And Obama needs future dead Americans to man his illegal
attacks in the middle east.
amy21henderson@yahoo.​com
User ID: 27316138
United States
11/08/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you know they are not for use here in the US! It makes no sense that they would cancel them for Romney he said he has every intention of going after IRAN and Syria... this makes no sense... I guarantee these are for america when the shit hits the fan

Saratonin

User ID: 6418504
United States
11/08/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's Soylent Green! NOT soilent green!
My Blog - [link to blog.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Online Survival Store - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Heirloom (Non-GMO) Survival Seeds - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27286219
Canada
11/08/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Far too much shit these days is being read into stuff.

Anything ordered prior to the elections of course would be on hold till after the fact as the NEW GUYS would review everything pending before hand. What is the mystery here.

This happens time and time again before during and after Elections. Of course it would be cancelled if Romney got in. They would want to review everything Obama and his government was doing. That doesn't mean they would cancel
it completely. More like suspend things indefinetly until after the review process.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19473456
Canada
11/08/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in north central Wisconsin. Located not too far away from my area is an ammunition factory. The factory makes the 30mm shell casings for the Apache gunships. The company had a huge order pending the elections. If Romney did win the elections the order was going to be cancelled. If Obama won the order would go through. I heard this info around town and last night, heard the grumblings of overtime through out the Thanksgiving season. I believe that the move to do something in Syria is right around the corner. The reason I think that it is Syria is because Romney would have helped Israel with Iran. It sure as hell cant be Afghanistan, cause no matter who won the election those rounds would still go to Afghanistan.
I am just passing this along, Obama is up to something and this has me concerned.

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS.........

YOU AMERICANS ARE THE STUPIDEST MOFO'S I'VE EVER IMAGINED.

stfu
ShillsRUs

User ID: 1711725
United States
11/08/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This doesn't sound right. Government procurement doesn't work that way and it certainly isn't contingent on elections. The process takes a long time. Money is allocated, RFPs are sent out, proposals reviewed, and contracts awarded. This does not sound like a US DoD procurement.

So, the next question is: If this is indeed true, who is buying the ammo?

The US government is gone... no longer exists... we have a dictator now!

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19473456
Canada
11/08/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
cmoG530

User ID: 27261524
United States
11/08/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Albert Pike on World War 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike (33'rd Degree Freemason)

Isn't this happening right before our very own eyes? I'll say it again. We are the last generation. Receive Father's open arms, while there are still here to be received. You only condemn yourself.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous

GLP