I approve this message!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19202196
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Muslim Jihad in Nigeria leaves 3,000 Christians Dead
these stories don't fit the libtard narrative, so they won't be reported.

Our country is so fucked
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
11/08/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 24:8-14

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

yoda
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Yep!

John 16:2 "...Yes, a time is coming when the one who kills you will think he is serving God."
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

It's amazing how most Christians seem to agree that we are in the Last Days. If these incidents around the world aren't birthing pangs, then I'm lost. Praise Jesus, and his return.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/08/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

yoda

Yep!

John 16:2 "...Yes, a time is coming when the one who kills you will think he is serving God."

It's amazing how most Christians seem to agree that we are in the Last Days. If these incidents around the world aren't birthing pangs, then I'm lost. Praise Jesus, and his return.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13039567

Yep, time is almost up!

hf
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
When will those who suck down the "global consciousness" and "spiritual awakening" false dogma recognise that they too are being groomed to kill all those who will oppose their promised divinity? When will they come to realise that they are being indoctrinated to act just like these Muslims?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27085733

Only by the grace of God will they snap out of it. 10 months ago I was ignorant to the world and I came across the New Age movement and the illuminati conspiracy and was convinced the New Age was legit for like a week. As an atheist I remember feeling overwhelmed and I said a prayer to Jesus, saying something like "if you're really God and my savior please show yourself to me" and 10 mins later I found that Rabbi Kaduri prophecy video and I was overwhelmed. Shortly after I realized the whole David dIcke reptillian thing is just a demonic phenomenon. Along with aliens/ufos and the ancient structures of the world. Once people realize Satan runs the show on this earth, and the Bible is the only truth that is available to us, things become clear. The Lord has continued to put things in place piece by piece for me and I'm truly grateful. We can't put our trust in man, he will always fail under his own strength.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
When will those who suck down the "global consciousness" and "spiritual awakening" false dogma recognise that they too are being groomed to kill all those who will oppose their promised divinity? When will they come to realise that they are being indoctrinated to act just like these Muslims?

Only by the grace of God will they snap out of it. 10 months ago I was ignorant to the world and I came across the New Age movement and the illuminati conspiracy and was convinced the New Age was legit for like a week. As an atheist I remember feeling overwhelmed and I said a prayer to Jesus, saying something like "if you're really God and my savior please show yourself to me" and 10 mins later I found that Rabbi Kaduri prophecy video and I was overwhelmed. Shortly after I realized the whole David dIcke reptillian thing is just a demonic phenomenon. Along with aliens/ufos and the ancient structures of the world. Once people realize Satan runs the show on this earth, and the Bible is the only truth that is available to us, things become clear. The Lord has continued to put things in place piece by piece for me and I'm truly grateful. We can't put our trust in man, he will always fail under his own strength.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/08/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Great testimony for Jesus!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27312675
France
11/08/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
oil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16457740
United States
11/08/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meh the UN doesn't care.

Obama is pushing for the muslim victory.

When your wife is being gangraped and your children murdered or sent to work camps,

Thank obama.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16457740

God you're ignorant and paranoid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11758031

We'll see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27140421
United States
11/08/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meh the UN doesn't care.

Obama is pushing for the muslim victory.

When your wife is being gangraped and your children murdered or sent to work camps,

Thank obama.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16457740

God you're ignorant and paranoid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11758031

you mean he is uninformed according the truth of it all and scared half to death for his wife and children?
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
Interracial rape in the USA - white women the victims.

Jewish Faces in the Government:
[link to jewishfaces.com]
For Example:
Barry Soetoro ("Barack Obama").
He has a Jewish mother, and this makes him literally a Jew by Jewish law.
Another Example:
Hillary Clinton
Announced to AIPAC that she's a Jew, said that she learned Yiddish from her grandmother.

Growing Up Jewish:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24002333
United States
11/08/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not a fan of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation. But it's alarming to see how Traitor Obama is (stupidly) setting the stage for Armageddon, by supporting al-Qaeda and new jihadist governments in the Middle East.

Perhaps we will see with our own eyes the day the armies of the world surround Jerusalem.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not a fan of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation. But it's alarming to see how Traitor Obama is (stupidly) setting the stage for Armageddon, by supporting al-Qaeda and new jihadist governments in the Middle East.

Perhaps we will see with our own eyes the day the armies of the world surround Jerusalem.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24002333

The stage is set, and it's not only prophecies from Rev but from the OT as well. The stage is set and the players are named. Israel is the only nation to cease from being a nation, then reform itself in the future. And here we have the middle east staring us in the face playing out exactly how the OT told us it would. Amazing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20265493
Germany
11/08/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
christians anti terorisme in iraq (alone) left more than 1 million dead
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5964897
United States
11/08/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
What was it? Live by the sword die by the sword?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27278531

When Jesus returns at the Battle of Armageddon, he will be riding a White Horse and brandishing a Sword. Those that live by the Sword (the symbol of Islam) will indeed die by the Sword.

That dying part is the easy part, Hell awaits them and they have no idea whatsoever of how terrible that will be.

The Christians that stay true to the Lord Jesus even unto death will, on the other hand, see a place God has prepared that is beyond our wildest imagination.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26350310
Canada
11/08/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is getting retarded all the killing such animals.
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/08/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see Doorbert's back in the polarizing saddle in the seat of all that is proffered and half-baked propaganda-zized.
Somebody's gotta take the pain, as always the incessantly accused.

(prepared for deletion, get it while it's hot)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

bump

propaganda to separate us further from each other
jacksprat
jack
User ID: 26563204
United States
11/08/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
kill them then take their shit - oh im sorry I thought this was a thread on Chicago. My bad.
MWELLK
User ID: 18996828
Canada
11/08/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE END -->{T*}TIE BIND BIND TIE...{H*} FENCE ...{E*} THE{E}...{E*} THE{E}...{N*}NEW NOW, NOW NEW,..{D*}DOOR...MWELLK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27162750
United States
11/08/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand? Why would worshippers of a mass murdering child molesting wife beating extortionist prophet kill so many?
MWELLK
User ID: 18996828
Canada
11/08/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
IT IS THE NATURE OF HEART CONSCIOUSNESS...LIFE IS ETERNAL IN THE ALPHA OMEGA,LIGHT LADDER WORLDS , INCLUDING THIS AEON WORLD TWELVE, WITH THE TWELVE HOUSES...MWELLK
Saratonin

User ID: 6418504
United States
11/08/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Coming to America soon!
My Blog - [link to blog.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Online Survival Store - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Heirloom (Non-GMO) Survival Seeds - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 648659
Netherlands
11/08/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
american crusades agains afghanistan and Iraq killed more than 5 million sofar...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27323731
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

Yep!

i agree with all of the quoted comments.... id gladly give my life for God before give into those who the lord has already told us will come out on the losing end.
 Quoting: EJ25LVR

Me too! Jesus already won, no need to fear! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

Amen.

Coming from an indian guy who gets angry when always called a muslim.
Libra II
User ID: 1001450
Denmark
11/08/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Islamic jihadist group Boko Haram has inflicted approximately 3,000 deaths in Nigeria, a top army official in the African nation claims.

Nigerian Army Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika has given the first official estimate of toll by Boko Haram since it began its terrorist attacks in 2009, according to the Nigerian daily newspaper This Day.

[link to allafrica.com]

[link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

What the hell does it matter to you how many black people have been killed anywhere in the world? The truth is that you just hate Islam and black muslims even more than you even hate black people in the USA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27316388
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Heart of Darkness!

damned

jihad2zombiesjihadahhh
tcs
User ID: 25663025
Canada
11/08/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

Yep!

That "time" is here it would seem.

flower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19105080
Switzerland
11/08/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't the Game of Religion FUN?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27316388
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't the Game of Religion FUN?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19105080

Religion is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
11/08/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a lovely bunch.

GLP